Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Status: Collecting for Mass Hatch
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Please ping for the mass hatch. That's gonna be wild.
Please ping for the mass hatch. That's gonna be wild.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
Can I be pinged for the hatch and for updates please! I'm also working on collecting for a mass hatch and it's infuriatingly slow!
Can I be pinged for the hatch and for updates please! I'm also working on collecting for a mass hatch and it's infuriatingly slow!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@Polyhymnia
can you ping me for the mass hatch please? ;u;
@Polyhymnia
can you ping me for the mass hatch please? ;u;
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Polyhymnia

Please ping me when you hatch them!!
@Polyhymnia

Please ping me when you hatch them!!
4oO1RBo.pngmiMK2JQ.pngtumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.pngRLWNWlr.png
@AryaWolf19 @BirdBagel @Kisk @TwT @WolfprintsSC Hello, Hello! Me again ^^ I figured it would be a good time for an update considering I've bought another slew of eggs. I'm currently [i]just[/i] under halfway of reaching my goal (48% and some change) It's incredible! I can't believe I thought I would be able to collect all these eggs in a year, it's laughable [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1] Something interesting to note is that Ice is no longer the hardest egg to obtain.. [b]Nature[/b] has taken that spot. Anyone have any thoughts behind that? Also, another question for anyone reading.. I obviously won't be able to hatch all these eggs at once. Do you think I should hatch a stack of each egg at a time or should I do a bit of each type? How frequently do you think they should be hatched? I'd love to hear opinions!
@AryaWolf19 @BirdBagel @Kisk @TwT @WolfprintsSC

Hello, Hello! Me again ^^ I figured it would be a good time for an update considering I've bought another slew of eggs. I'm currently just under halfway of reaching my goal (48% and some change) It's incredible! I can't believe I thought I would be able to collect all these eggs in a year, it's laughable

Something interesting to note is that Ice is no longer the hardest egg to obtain.. Nature has taken that spot. Anyone have any thoughts behind that? Also, another question for anyone reading.. I obviously won't be able to hatch all these eggs at once. Do you think I should hatch a stack of each egg at a time or should I do a bit of each type? How frequently do you think they should be hatched? I'd love to hear opinions!
@Polyhymnia
Hm, I'm actually not sure about the Nature eggies, as Nature eyes aren't very sought-after... maybe someone bought a ton and it just drove the price up? I always thought Nature eggs were the cheapest as no one really cares for our eyes lol

Advice on hatching? I'd hatch a bit of each type for variety and to keep things interesting! Maybe hatching a handful every 2 or 3 days would keep overwhelming yourself to a minimum. This also depends on your lairspace and how fast you can sell the hatchies.

And congrats on getting close to halfway! That's a lot of eggs in a year...
@Polyhymnia
Hm, I'm actually not sure about the Nature eggies, as Nature eyes aren't very sought-after... maybe someone bought a ton and it just drove the price up? I always thought Nature eggs were the cheapest as no one really cares for our eyes lol

Advice on hatching? I'd hatch a bit of each type for variety and to keep things interesting! Maybe hatching a handful every 2 or 3 days would keep overwhelming yourself to a minimum. This also depends on your lairspace and how fast you can sell the hatchies.

And congrats on getting close to halfway! That's a lot of eggs in a year...
Ot3Ahks.jpg
@Polyhymnia It probably depends on what you're planning to do with the ones you're not keeping. If you're going to sell them, you could hatch a batch (maybe one of each type for variety?) and when they sell off and you have room hatch the next batch.
@Polyhymnia It probably depends on what you're planning to do with the ones you're not keeping. If you're going to sell them, you could hatch a batch (maybe one of each type for variety?) and when they sell off and you have room hatch the next batch.
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
May I get pinged for the mass hatch?
May I get pinged for the mass hatch?
pinglist for hatch please
pinglist for hatch please
Add me to the pinglist for updates & the hatch, but also, would you like to trade the extra noc egg for one of my fire ones?
Add me to the pinglist for updates & the hatch, but also, would you like to trade the extra noc egg for one of my fire ones?
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26