Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Status: Collecting for Mass Hatch
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Everburn Absolutely! I bought it accidentally and would love to trade ^^
@Everburn Absolutely! I bought it accidentally and would love to trade ^^
Please add me to both pinglists as well, I'd love to follow your progress. Good luck!
Please add me to both pinglists as well, I'd love to follow your progress. Good luck!
@AryaWolf19 @BirdBagel @Everburn @Fyrens @Kisk @TwT @WolfprintsSC

Hello to my pinglist ^^ Big news everyone! Today I was able to complete both the water AND the plague egg types! It's s a huge accomplishment for me. I'm never sure how often I should update those of you who've stated an interest in my quest, but I figured today should be one of those days ^^

As of the time of this posting I've currently collected 752 eggs out of the 1287 that I'll eventually collect. That's a little under 60% of the way to my goal (exact percentage is .584 for those of you interested in specifics). Nature eggs are still the hardest to come by. I've only been able to get my hands on 28 of those.. still haven't been able to figure out a reason for that. Maybe people just aren't scavenging in nature or maybe those who do find nature eggs want to keep them for themselves. Shadow eggs will probably be the next type of egg that I'll finish since I have 72 of those. Brewing bognseak eggs has been going faster than expected. Once I actually remembered that Baldwin existed I've essentially tripled the number of those eggs in a month.

@AryaWolf19 @BirdBagel @Everburn @Fyrens @Kisk @TwT @WolfprintsSC

Hello to my pinglist ^^ Big news everyone! Today I was able to complete both the water AND the plague egg types! It's s a huge accomplishment for me. I'm never sure how often I should update those of you who've stated an interest in my quest, but I figured today should be one of those days ^^

As of the time of this posting I've currently collected 752 eggs out of the 1287 that I'll eventually collect. That's a little under 60% of the way to my goal (exact percentage is .584 for those of you interested in specifics). Nature eggs are still the hardest to come by. I've only been able to get my hands on 28 of those.. still haven't been able to figure out a reason for that. Maybe people just aren't scavenging in nature or maybe those who do find nature eggs want to keep them for themselves. Shadow eggs will probably be the next type of egg that I'll finish since I have 72 of those. Brewing bognseak eggs has been going faster than expected. Once I actually remembered that Baldwin existed I've essentially tripled the number of those eggs in a month.

@Polyhymnia Wow, that's incredible!
@Polyhymnia Wow, that's incredible!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@Polyhymnia

Way to go, two more down! You're making amazing progress >:0
@Polyhymnia

Way to go, two more down! You're making amazing progress >:0
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Could I be pinged when you start hatching?
Could I be pinged when you start hatching?
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
I would love to be added to the pinglist!
I would love to be added to the pinglist!
5gqCC4H.gif‎‎Please ping me! E718jtQ.gif
Aaaa I would do this but I have nothing to give...
Aaaa I would do this but I have nothing to give...
You can make offers on my dragons! No promises, though :)
She/Her | FR+1 | Artist/Writer
@Polyhymnia

Oh dang, this is so cool! Can i be added to the pinglist please?
Also, will you be selling or giving away any of the Hachlings?
@Polyhymnia

Oh dang, this is so cool! Can i be added to the pinglist please?
Also, will you be selling or giving away any of the Hachlings?
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
@Skystalker I've added you! I'm going to end up selling most of the hatchlings too! If they don't sell I'm sure I'll give them away ^^
@Skystalker I've added you! I'm going to end up selling most of the hatchlings too! If they don't sell I'm sure I'll give them away ^^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26