Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Status: Collecting for Mass Hatch
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
It's so close!!! I can keep some dragons if you need space! Just let me know :)
It's so close!!! I can keep some dragons if you need space! Just let me know :)
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
Aaa- I'm gonna freak out! I can't wait X3
Aaa- I'm gonna freak out! I can't wait X3
KJ.jpg
Wooo you're almost there!!! I can offer 50 spaces in my lair if you need as well!
Wooo you're almost there!!! I can offer 50 spaces in my lair if you need as well!
@Polyhymnia
So close now! Would love a ping for the masshatch!
@Polyhymnia
So close now! Would love a ping for the masshatch!
>> 100+ G1 for sale
>> Wishlist
>> Quests & Challenges
AUCTION G1 Pearl/wine/wine
6pbRKXS.png XmVPlmJ.png
Congrats on this insane goal!

Can I please be added to the pinglist? :D
Congrats on this insane goal!

Can I please be added to the pinglist? :D
tumblr_ojm6i3ESoc1rkt7sro9_r1_500.png
Could I be added to the update and mass hatch pinglist, please and thank you!
Could I be added to the update and mass hatch pinglist, please and thank you!
@Accismus @Aeraki @ahoy @Alkhor @alopias @amoebawasp @AnaBranch @Answer @Aquadrops @AryaWolf19 @Asgore @Astronic @Athenasia @Azureus @bamboo1996 @BananicornKate @BasicAlien @BirdBagel @BirdeeBee @bookperson @BrainWaves @bubblebauble @BumblingBees @burial @Charias @ClearAsCrystal @closedcaptioning @ClownEngaged @Clownz @coconuthead @COparade @craftbaobao2 @daniil @DawnSky101 @DeadlyDragonLove @Drag0n5 @dragonBMA @ElecSquirrel10 @Everburn @Evirin @FallenEclipse @Fellefan @feroce @forestfrog @fluffebliss @FlufferLover @FransObsession @Fyrens @GalaxyFantasy@ghostesez @GloriousWinds @GuacamacaYT @Hardestadt @heartsick @hobihobi @HoneyB19 @Hyzenthlaay @Ilyriss @InstinctVibes @JavaMP @Karitoriki @Keorano @kijauni @KiranaWolfe6 @Kisk @LapisWings @LavenderGriffy @Levitheon @LittleRain @Lostfell @Lych @matchstickphyre @Midgardschlange @Moonshadow17 @MoonSun18 @MurEyeUh @Natron @NightRising @Penguinball @Petalwind1 @ProudMomof1 @Quamosthy @RagingSea @RandomNix @RoseDragon529 @SaikiyoLuna @Sanchow @Sanctuarium @Sandydragon595 @Saphira455 @Seidan @Shadowess @Shakura @Shaydas @ShenziSwan @shirotsubaki6564 @SilverNW @Lustry @Sliggooo @StapleGrain @Skystalker @straewberries @SunStag @SWQZ828 @testman @terraa @TheDeathseer @TheRookGryphon @tilkka @tourmalinesmoke @toxickiwimoon @Tune @Twistedstripe @TwT @VeniVidiVici @Vial @Vianti @Vwoop @WarriorSong @Weredogalism @WolfprintsSc @Xein000 @Xizcivia @YviJoy

Rainbow Star 2 Whoo! Final eggs have been collected! Rainbow Star 2

Check out the hatching thread:HERE Be sure to check out the links at the bottom of the first post, if you're interested in possibly purchasing a dragon. There's a Discord server where hatches will be posted, the googlesheet where all hatchlings will eventually be posted, and then Auction threads will eventually be posted. Note: auctions will not begin until all eggs have been hatched. If you're interested in babysitting some hatchlings or editing the Google sheet please let me know!

I'll be hatching eggs in alphabetical order so Arcane--> Bogsneak --> Earth --> Fire --> Ice --> Light --> Lightning --> Nature --> Nocturne --> Plague --> Shadow--> Water -->Wind Rainbow Star 2

Arcane and Bognseak Eggs have been hatched! Remember, if there's any dragon that you're interested in be sure to edit the sheet! It's where I'll be pulling names once everyone has been hatched!
@Accismus @Aeraki @ahoy @Alkhor @alopias @amoebawasp @AnaBranch @Answer @Aquadrops @AryaWolf19 @Asgore @Astronic @Athenasia @Azureus @bamboo1996 @BananicornKate @BasicAlien @BirdBagel @BirdeeBee @bookperson @BrainWaves @bubblebauble @BumblingBees @burial @Charias @ClearAsCrystal @closedcaptioning @ClownEngaged @Clownz @coconuthead @COparade @craftbaobao2 @daniil @DawnSky101 @DeadlyDragonLove @Drag0n5 @dragonBMA @ElecSquirrel10 @Everburn @Evirin @FallenEclipse @Fellefan @feroce @forestfrog @fluffebliss @FlufferLover @FransObsession @Fyrens @GalaxyFantasy@ghostesez @GloriousWinds @GuacamacaYT @Hardestadt @heartsick @hobihobi @HoneyB19 @Hyzenthlaay @Ilyriss @InstinctVibes @JavaMP @Karitoriki @Keorano @kijauni @KiranaWolfe6 @Kisk @LapisWings @LavenderGriffy @Levitheon @LittleRain @Lostfell @Lych @matchstickphyre @Midgardschlange @Moonshadow17 @MoonSun18 @MurEyeUh @Natron @NightRising @Penguinball @Petalwind1 @ProudMomof1 @Quamosthy @RagingSea @RandomNix @RoseDragon529 @SaikiyoLuna @Sanchow @Sanctuarium @Sandydragon595 @Saphira455 @Seidan @Shadowess @Shakura @Shaydas @ShenziSwan @shirotsubaki6564 @SilverNW @Lustry @Sliggooo @StapleGrain @Skystalker @straewberries @SunStag @SWQZ828 @testman @terraa @TheDeathseer @TheRookGryphon @tilkka @tourmalinesmoke @toxickiwimoon @Tune @Twistedstripe @TwT @VeniVidiVici @Vial @Vianti @Vwoop @WarriorSong @Weredogalism @WolfprintsSc @Xein000 @Xizcivia @YviJoy

Rainbow Star 2 Whoo! Final eggs have been collected! Rainbow Star 2

Check out the hatching thread:HERE Be sure to check out the links at the bottom of the first post, if you're interested in possibly purchasing a dragon. There's a Discord server where hatches will be posted, the googlesheet where all hatchlings will eventually be posted, and then Auction threads will eventually be posted. Note: auctions will not begin until all eggs have been hatched. If you're interested in babysitting some hatchlings or editing the Google sheet please let me know!

I'll be hatching eggs in alphabetical order so Arcane--> Bogsneak --> Earth --> Fire --> Ice --> Light --> Lightning --> Nature --> Nocturne --> Plague --> Shadow--> Water -->Wind Rainbow Star 2

Arcane and Bognseak Eggs have been hatched! Remember, if there's any dragon that you're interested in be sure to edit the sheet! It's where I'll be pulling names once everyone has been hatched!
@Polyhymnia
is it necessary to join the discord when I am interested in one of the hatchlings? I have added my name to the one I have in mind to the spreadsheet now.
@Polyhymnia
is it necessary to join the discord when I am interested in one of the hatchlings? I have added my name to the one I have in mind to the spreadsheet now.
@Shakura Nope! Absolutely not necessary to join the Discord. It's just a place where people can join and talk about the hatchlings, etc. As long as you've added your name to the sheet you're all good!
@Shakura Nope! Absolutely not necessary to join the Discord. It's just a place where people can join and talk about the hatchlings, etc. As long as you've added your name to the sheet you're all good!
@Polyhymnia If you ever need any room, I can offer up 50 slots in my hibernal den.
@Polyhymnia If you ever need any room, I can offer up 50 slots in my hibernal den.
Vs2WmBF.png
wOi3Mpw.png
160P7Fb.png
H0t7Ypl.png
YMPbu9R.png

he/him
they/them
FR + 1

nJT9A3U.png
jgjSqNp.png
earth.gif
xyz