Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Status: Collecting for Mass Hatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@TwT (Hopefully you're still okay with the random pings I'll be sending you're way as I ramble into the abyss of the forums?) [b]UPDATE TIME:[/b] Checking in again ^^ I'd like to start this off with a big ol' THANK YOU to NotN for causing egg prices to drop. [i]Can we keep this up for a while after the event too?[/i] I know that NoTN isn't over for a few days yet, but I have a feeling my numbers won't be changing much from where they're at now. Over the course of this event I was able to purchase around 80 eggs! Plague eggs are still proving the easiest to get my hands on, while Ice is still one of the more difficult ones to collect. Here I was thinking that Light would be the hardest.. I [i]really[/i] should have saved my banescale eggs for my mass hatch, but given the fact that I haven't opened any of the eggs I've collected over the last year (remember I started this Jan 1st [u]2019[/u]) I couldn't help myself and [i]needed[/i] to open the banescale eggs XD NotN has also allowed me to sooth my need for opening [i]something[/i] given how many chests I've opened, found eggs, traded said eggs for more chests, and repeated this cycle. I would have been able to add a lot more Nocturne eggs to my pile, but I think 99 of each egg type is enough of a goal for now~ A huge thank you to anyone who actually reads my rambling here. Let's hope 2020 will be the year of the mass hatch! [emoji=nocturne star size=2]
@TwT (Hopefully you're still okay with the random pings I'll be sending you're way as I ramble into the abyss of the forums?)

UPDATE TIME:
Checking in again ^^ I'd like to start this off with a big ol' THANK YOU to NotN for causing egg prices to drop. Can we keep this up for a while after the event too? I know that NoTN isn't over for a few days yet, but I have a feeling my numbers won't be changing much from where they're at now. Over the course of this event I was able to purchase around 80 eggs!

Plague eggs are still proving the easiest to get my hands on, while Ice is still one of the more difficult ones to collect. Here I was thinking that Light would be the hardest..

I really should have saved my banescale eggs for my mass hatch, but given the fact that I haven't opened any of the eggs I've collected over the last year (remember I started this Jan 1st 2019) I couldn't help myself and needed to open the banescale eggs XD NotN has also allowed me to sooth my need for opening something given how many chests I've opened, found eggs, traded said eggs for more chests, and repeated this cycle. I would have been able to add a lot more Nocturne eggs to my pile, but I think 99 of each egg type is enough of a goal for now~

A huge thank you to anyone who actually reads my rambling here. Let's hope 2020 will be the year of the mass hatch!
oh wow! please ping me for news and the hatch of course!
oh wow! please ping me for news and the hatch of course!
2wowe9.jpg
@Polyhymnia

I would loved to be pinged when the hatching begins
@Polyhymnia

I would loved to be pinged when the hatching begins
I'm Mind Over Matter(#127) on Felisfire!!!!!!
@Polyhymnia I would love a ping for the hatching!
@Polyhymnia I would love a ping for the hatching!
dahlia9_by_midnightsunscribbler-dby1gzf.png

Current project: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2777944
ping me for the hatch pls!
ping me for the hatch pls!
~~I hope everyone here is having a lovely day! Windsinger bless!~~
@Polyhymnia

Oh man, that's a ton of eggs. Good luck! I'd love to be pinged for the hatch, please.
@Polyhymnia

Oh man, that's a ton of eggs. Good luck! I'd love to be pinged for the hatch, please.
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
I would like to be pinged for the hatch and the general updates! It seems fun to watch you achieve the goal of so many eggs :D
I would like to be pinged for the hatch and the general updates! It seems fun to watch you achieve the goal of so many eggs :D
86ahOvg.png lB0mcsO.png +8 FR time
Ooh this looks cool, add me to the pinglist pls :)
Ooh this looks cool, add me to the pinglist pls :)
miku.pngshe/her -- came from mars -- nerd -- dergs verna.png
oh what a quest, I'm in

please ping me with general updates and when the mass hatch happens^^
also where ya gonna keep all 1287 babies
oh what a quest, I'm in

please ping me with general updates and when the mass hatch happens^^
also where ya gonna keep all 1287 babies
Ot3Ahks.jpg
@BirdBagel I'm working on unlocking all the hibernal den slots.. even with all those I think that's only 300(?) slots besides the ones that will come from a full expanded lair. Sadly I don't think I'll be able to open all the eggs at once so I'm debating on either opening full stacks of the eggs or dividing the stacks and opening a certain number of each kind of egg. I'll probably end up asking everyone on the pinglist what they'd rather see ^^

As far as keeping the dragons... I don't have plans on keeping any of them XD I'm pretty selective with dragons I keep. I'll either end up auctioning the dragons off or putting them on the AH for flat prices. Probably a bit of both!
@BirdBagel I'm working on unlocking all the hibernal den slots.. even with all those I think that's only 300(?) slots besides the ones that will come from a full expanded lair. Sadly I don't think I'll be able to open all the eggs at once so I'm debating on either opening full stacks of the eggs or dividing the stacks and opening a certain number of each kind of egg. I'll probably end up asking everyone on the pinglist what they'd rather see ^^

As far as keeping the dragons... I don't have plans on keeping any of them XD I'm pretty selective with dragons I keep. I'll either end up auctioning the dragons off or putting them on the AH for flat prices. Probably a bit of both!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26