Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Wolfie's Quest For All The Eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I am embarking on a quest to acquire a full 99 of every type of egg. Am I insane? Maybe. Probably. But it's good to have a goal, right? If I eventually do pull this off, I plan to do an absurdly large mass-hatch and raffle. I am not limiting myself to the source of my eggs. Coli, gathering, buying, trading, brewing, and donations are all acceptable. I'll be keeping track of my eggs in this post, as well as in Kestrel's bio, along with a bit of lore regarding the challenge. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19464799] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194648/19464799_350.png[/img] [/url]
I am embarking on a quest to acquire a full 99 of every type of egg. Am I insane? Maybe. Probably. But it's good to have a goal, right? If I eventually do pull this off, I plan to do an absurdly large mass-hatch and raffle. I am not limiting myself to the source of my eggs. Coli, gathering, buying, trading, brewing, and donations are all acceptable. I'll be keeping track of my eggs in this post, as well as in Kestrel's bio, along with a bit of lore regarding the challenge.

19464799_350.png

cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
[center][size=5][b]Progress:[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] 0/99[nextcol][item=Unhatched Fire Egg] 1/99[nextcol][item=Unhatched Water Egg] 1/99[nextcol][item=Unhatched Ice Egg] 3/99[/columns] [columns][item=Unhatched Light Egg] 3/99[nextcol][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] 3/99[nextcol][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] 1/99[nextcol][item=Unhatched Nature Egg] 3/99[/columns] [columns][item=Unhatched Earth Egg] 4/99[nextcol][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] 1/99[nextcol][item=Unhatched Plague Egg] 1/99[/columns] [columns][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] 34/99[nextcol][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] 14/99[/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img] [quote=Pinglist]Kisk MagicIsReal ShenziSwan Saphira455 DawnSky101 Polyhymnia Petalwind1 AndromedaFlight Azureus[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img] [center][b][size=5]Shoutouts[/size][/b][/center] Ranboo0fPomPoms for donating: [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] GloryEternal for donating: [item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Earth Egg] AndromedaFlight for donating: [item=Unhatched Nature Egg]
Progress:
Unhatched Wind Egg 0/99 Unhatched Fire Egg 1/99 Unhatched Water Egg 1/99 Unhatched Ice Egg 3/99
Unhatched Light Egg 3/99 Unhatched Shadow Egg 3/99 Unhatched Lightning Egg 1/99 Unhatched Nature Egg 3/99
Unhatched Earth Egg 4/99 Unhatched Arcane Egg 1/99 Unhatched Plague Egg 1/99
Unhatched Nocturne Egg 34/99 Unhatched Bogsneak Egg 14/99

4DfRBUJ.png
Pinglist wrote:
Kisk MagicIsReal ShenziSwan Saphira455 DawnSky101 Polyhymnia Petalwind1 AndromedaFlight Azureus

4DfRBUJ.png
Shoutouts

Ranboo0fPomPoms for donating: Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg

GloryEternal for donating: Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Earth Egg

AndromedaFlight for donating: Unhatched Nature Egg
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
This challenge is officially underway! If you're doing something similar, or interested in my progress, or just want to stop by and say hi, feel free to comment in the thread.
This challenge is officially underway! If you're doing something similar, or interested in my progress, or just want to stop by and say hi, feel free to comment in the thread.
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
I got my first egg today - a plague egg in the Coliseum. With that we're officially off on this absurd challenge!
I got my first egg today - a plague egg in the Coliseum. With that we're officially off on this absurd challenge!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Got a bogsneak egg brewing right now!
Got a bogsneak egg brewing right now!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Brewed a second bogsneak egg!
Brewed a second bogsneak egg!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
[item=Unhatched Light Egg] I got a light egg in the coli today!
Unhatched Light Egg

I got a light egg in the coli today!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
[item=Unhatched Light Egg] HOLY COW I got a second egg in the coli in the same day!
Unhatched Light Egg

HOLY COW I got a second egg in the coli in the same day!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
[item=Unhatched Fire Egg] It's been slow progress but I got a fire egg today while Gathering!
Unhatched Fire Egg

It's been slow progress but I got a fire egg today while Gathering!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
[item=Unhatched Nature Egg] Got a Nature egg in the Coli today! BTW I'm planning on updating with my total Nocturne egg count when NotN is over, but so far it's looking like it won't be as high as I had hoped.
Unhatched Nature Egg Got a Nature egg in the Coli today!

BTW I'm planning on updating with my total Nocturne egg count when NotN is over, but so far it's looking like it won't be as high as I had hoped.
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8