Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your biggest flight rising regret
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
What's your biggest flight rising regret? Mine would be the time (maybe 3 years back or so) that I sold an unbred gen one with the name "Ow" for like 100 gems or something. It was a platinum/navy nocturne and I didn't know two letter names were worth so much. It still mortifies me to this day and it makes it hard to log in sometimes lol.
What's your biggest flight rising regret? Mine would be the time (maybe 3 years back or so) that I sold an unbred gen one with the name "Ow" for like 100 gems or something. It was a platinum/navy nocturne and I didn't know two letter names were worth so much. It still mortifies me to this day and it makes it hard to log in sometimes lol.
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
Tbh, just any impulse dragon AH buying I did. That's what made me become an OC/AU lair - so I'd have a character BEFORE buying something and going broke.

Although I guess "regret" wouldn't be the right word. I don't have any FR regrets (hadn't been on long enough, maybe? Going on ~3 years now? 4?), but I did hate that I would impulse buy pretty dragons for their pretty alone, not because "ooh, character potential!". Now it's character first, dragon later.
Tbh, just any impulse dragon AH buying I did. That's what made me become an OC/AU lair - so I'd have a character BEFORE buying something and going broke.

Although I guess "regret" wouldn't be the right word. I don't have any FR regrets (hadn't been on long enough, maybe? Going on ~3 years now? 4?), but I did hate that I would impulse buy pretty dragons for their pretty alone, not because "ooh, character potential!". Now it's character first, dragon later.
not buying any skins or accents for old festivals and just not buying enough fest things in general. but i also try to not regret, i didn't know/had the time i do today
not buying any skins or accents for old festivals and just not buying enough fest things in general. but i also try to not regret, i didn't know/had the time i do today
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
not buying more than one luminous halo
not buying more than one luminous halo
8098.pngqoL2Zmd.png 43.png
44.png
40.png
31.png
21378.png
missing the free aberration scrolls. I joined FR because of aberrations - my friends in discord were all posting pictures of their new monstrosities and I was like whoa those are cool - but I guess I took too long deciding to sign up and by then the scrolls were gone.
missing the free aberration scrolls. I joined FR because of aberrations - my friends in discord were all posting pictures of their new monstrosities and I was like whoa those are cool - but I guess I took too long deciding to sign up and by then the scrolls were gone.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Not joining in October 2013, because my sister conveniently didn't mention it was a limited time offer. XD
Not joining in October 2013, because my sister conveniently didn't mention it was a limited time offer. XD
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
i bred my progens and exalted/sold their kids. wHY
i bred my progens and exalted/sold their kids. wHY
Breeding my progens. The regret just amplified after becoming a g1 lair. So much so that I have unbred versions, with colours as close to the originals as I could find.
Breeding my progens. The regret just amplified after becoming a g1 lair. So much so that I have unbred versions, with colours as close to the originals as I could find.
gaaming-vapour2.gif IMG-4705.gif
not getting any luminous halos while they were cheap-ish. i joined just after that festival ended [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
not getting any luminous halos while they were cheap-ish. i joined just after that festival ended
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
Not breeding my progens at the start. I bred my custom with a G2+ dragon that my friend gifted me, not quite knowing how gene inheritance worked just yet. Was disappointed when the clutch was full of triple Basic dragons.

But I also kinda regret not keeping all of the hatchlings that resulted from that inital breeding... only kept one of them as my wishlist dragon and donated the other two to OOF raffles. Oh well, at least I had the sense to name them before I donated them.
Not breeding my progens at the start. I bred my custom with a G2+ dragon that my friend gifted me, not quite knowing how gene inheritance worked just yet. Was disappointed when the clutch was full of triple Basic dragons.

But I also kinda regret not keeping all of the hatchlings that resulted from that inital breeding... only kept one of them as my wishlist dragon and donated the other two to OOF raffles. Oh well, at least I had the sense to name them before I donated them.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10