Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your biggest flight rising regret
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Selling the third kid from my progen's first (and only) nest together. He coulda been gorgeous. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=213&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=14&tertgene=107&winggene=213&wings=157&auth=000da085f2e60af431037c05388b6b824861b54b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=140&breed=19&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=14&tertgene=66&winggene=219&wings=157&auth=eabc507cbe4de076775806887702701b2b3ec6a7&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Selling the third kid from my progen's first (and only) nest together. He coulda been gorgeous.

dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=213&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=14&tertgene=107&winggene=213&wings=157&auth=000da085f2e60af431037c05388b6b824861b54b&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=140&breed=19&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=14&tertgene=66&winggene=219&wings=157&auth=eabc507cbe4de076775806887702701b2b3ec6a7&dummyext=prev.png
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
[quote name="XernaPirate" date="2024-03-02 07:37:13" ] not buying more than one luminous halo [/quote] completely missing this fest while on hiatus and not buying any. went broke buying two but my progens deserved them fr <3
XernaPirate wrote on 2024-03-02 07:37:13:
not buying more than one luminous halo
completely missing this fest while on hiatus and not buying any. went broke buying two but my progens deserved them fr <3
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
Not naming one of my progenitor's offspring before they got exalted. There really need to be a warning for new players, perhaps a pop up before you sell or exalt an unnamed dragon for the first time
Not naming one of my progenitor's offspring before they got exalted. There really need to be a warning for new players, perhaps a pop up before you sell or exalt an unnamed dragon for the first time
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
Funnily I can't say I really have any major regrets. Only one I can think of is the time I decided to have a holiday in a different flight and within a month ended up missing Light lmao (but I'm back here now so no harm done)
Funnily I can't say I really have any major regrets. Only one I can think of is the time I decided to have a holiday in a different flight and within a month ended up missing Light lmao (but I'm back here now so no harm done)
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
not buying a boolean when they were like 200kt waaaay back in 2013. the ridgeback scroll could've waited, i'm just saying
not buying a boolean when they were like 200kt waaaay back in 2013. the ridgeback scroll could've waited, i'm just saying
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
There are so many, oh god. Not buying fes stuff, Unnamed, silly names, pricing mistakes, ignoring coli, ignoring swipp, not using guides, not using the database ever, etc.

They're all tied for worst imo - but here I'll say it's spending millions of
treasure on lair slots early on, instead of realizing that a good portion of the item hib den slots are dirt cheap...

Edit: tied, not tired. I'm tired.
There are so many, oh god. Not buying fes stuff, Unnamed, silly names, pricing mistakes, ignoring coli, ignoring swipp, not using guides, not using the database ever, etc.

They're all tied for worst imo - but here I'll say it's spending millions of
treasure on lair slots early on, instead of realizing that a good portion of the item hib den slots are dirt cheap...

Edit: tied, not tired. I'm tired.
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Exalting an old 2-letter name dragon of mine forever ago because I planned to find a G1 replacement for him, but the glitch got fixed before I could do so.

He's named after someone whose IRL name only has 2 letters so adding an extra letter or something just to make it work would feel too weird for me.
Exalting an old 2-letter name dragon of mine forever ago because I planned to find a G1 replacement for him, but the glitch got fixed before I could do so.

He's named after someone whose IRL name only has 2 letters so adding an extra letter or something just to make it work would feel too weird for me.
Selling my progens one and only kid. </3 Got exalted immediately.

Also not doing events for 3-4 years because I didn't know how they worked. I didn't realise the skins were stocked in marketplace and not only coli exclusive.

Also not touching coli for said events until like 2019.
Selling my progens one and only kid. </3 Got exalted immediately.

Also not doing events for 3-4 years because I didn't know how they worked. I didn't realise the skins were stocked in marketplace and not only coli exclusive.

Also not touching coli for said events until like 2019.
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
No regrets I think!
I mean I impulse buy a lot, but if I would think about that for too long it would hurt.
I did sell a luminous halo a bit before the prize went up, but I hoarded those during the festival, so I don't feel bad about it now! Just wish I'd bought more when they were sold for 60g
No regrets I think!
I mean I impulse buy a lot, but if I would think about that for too long it would hurt.
I did sell a luminous halo a bit before the prize went up, but I hoarded those during the festival, so I don't feel bad about it now! Just wish I'd bought more when they were sold for 60g
P8PTesm.png
Not selling all the scattereyes before going on hiatus becayse when I came back eye vials became a thing and idk what to do with the scattereyes now
Not selling all the scattereyes before going on hiatus becayse when I came back eye vials became a thing and idk what to do with the scattereyes now
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10