Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your biggest flight rising regret
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
being on a hiatus during the year halos were in the festival shop :")
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
breeding my progens. it’s messing with my unbred g1 theme ToT
breeding my progens. it’s messing with my unbred g1 theme ToT
zVzI8uZ.jpg
Not asking a friend of mine for a dragon I liked. I bought the genes, but when I went over to ask him for it I found out it had been exalted a while ago. Now I’m waiting for a new one from the DragonWish Foundation.
Not asking a friend of mine for a dragon I liked. I bought the genes, but when I went over to ask him for it I found out it had been exalted a while ago. Now I’m waiting for a new one from the DragonWish Foundation.
After I took my first long hiatus ages ago, I came back and wanted to "start over". So I sold/raffled/gifted away all the familiars I had collected so far, including a full set of the elemental Sprites. I still haven't managed to scrounge up the funds to get another set. [emoji=skydancer sad size=1]
After I took my first long hiatus ages ago, I came back and wanted to "start over". So I sold/raffled/gifted away all the familiars I had collected so far, including a full set of the elemental Sprites. I still haven't managed to scrounge up the funds to get another set.
MUYNhfy.png ll0CfnD.png dEe2UrM.png
Come hire my nests or my fighters: HERE | Babbling Cove Hatchery HERE
DRr34Qm.png
[quote name="Variant" date="2024-03-02 09:09:09" ] being on a hiatus during the year halos were in the festival shop :") [/quote] this also? honestly, dedicating so long of my flightrising career to complete a fandragon project that meant 50 dragons, taking up a lot of space in my lair. a lot of time and money and space and resources. and when i did finally accomplish it, i just. fell out of the game for a while. and when i came back fully, i don't really like the franchise the dragons are from anymore. i wish i'd spent more time doing other things, and honestly part of me wants to just give most of them away or sell them, but i'm also really attached to the concept as a whole and proud of finding dragons that i was all (mostly) happy with. i definitely wish i'd just stuck with my favorites from the franchise.
Variant wrote on 2024-03-02 09:09:09:

this

also? honestly, dedicating so long of my flightrising career to complete a fandragon project that meant 50 dragons, taking up a lot of space in my lair. a lot of time and money and space and resources. and when i did finally accomplish it, i just. fell out of the game for a while. and when i came back fully, i don't really like the franchise the dragons are from anymore. i wish i'd spent more time doing other things, and honestly part of me wants to just give most of them away or sell them, but i'm also really attached to the concept as a whole and proud of finding dragons that i was all (mostly) happy with. i definitely wish i'd just stuck with my favorites from the franchise.
ePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.pngWTRVHVo.png
1vAtYxM.pngsh5xjiu.pngpcUL48u.png
PRICTGJ.pngVDqpTLf.pngmtHAEL4.png
cdqdRxL.png5Tw56Ex.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="XernaPirate" date="2024-03-02 07:37:13" ] not buying more than one luminous halo [/quote] UGH SAME this haunts me sometimes. Stupid me for getting one and being like "yeah that's fine I only have one light rep only need one!!!!1!" BRO. I even hoard fest fams. Why did I decide this one wasn't worth the trouble??? Stupid lol I am still angry
XernaPirate wrote on 2024-03-02 07:37:13:
not buying more than one luminous halo

UGH SAME this haunts me sometimes. Stupid me for getting one and being like "yeah that's fine I only have one light rep only need one!!!!1!"

BRO. I even hoard fest fams. Why did I decide this one wasn't worth the trouble??? Stupid lol

I am still angry
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Its not my biggest regret on the cite but it's my most recent boo-boo. I want to brew the Poison Gene and need 10 Powerful Serthis Poison to do so. So I went and bought it on the flea market. However I then no longer had enough treasure to brew the item so I went into my horde and mindlessly lair sold everything... including the Powerful Serthis Poison, because I was NOT paying attention.
Its not my biggest regret on the cite but it's my most recent boo-boo. I want to brew the Poison Gene and need 10 Powerful Serthis Poison to do so. So I went and bought it on the flea market. However I then no longer had enough treasure to brew the item so I went into my horde and mindlessly lair sold everything... including the Powerful Serthis Poison, because I was NOT paying attention.
9KGRyPy.png
I sold a glitched unbreedable dragon for 20kg 5 years back when I was still saving up for a Cranial Hornhelm and I still think about her: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/10300700][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/103008/10300700_350.png[/img][/url] now that I've given up on the Hornhelm dream, I would like to have her back..
I sold a glitched unbreedable dragon for 20kg 5 years back when I was still saving up for a Cranial Hornhelm and I still think about her:
10300700_350.png

now that I've given up on the Hornhelm dream, I would like to have her back..
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
no ragrets
no ragrets
qZwEAEI.pngqXSwF3U.png
Somehow my brain calculated that I would earn more money selling a bunch of nocturne eggs during NotN than if I sold them off-season. I still got a lot of treasure but I have no idea how I managed to reach that conclusion.
Somehow my brain calculated that I would earn more money selling a bunch of nocturne eggs during NotN than if I sold them off-season. I still got a lot of treasure but I have no idea how I managed to reach that conclusion.

TdTJOrw.png
FObX7rS.png
ZbNAjCO.png

uzcwnDd.png
mjtJ868.png
Gf9Ba59.png
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png WUYHc.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10