Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your biggest flight rising regret
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I sold my light sprite in 2014 :)
It was a raffle and I think I made like 1.8 mil Treasure with it. The winner has since gone inactive.
Oh well
I sold my light sprite in 2014 :)
It was a raffle and I think I made like 1.8 mil Treasure with it. The winner has since gone inactive.
Oh well
PEoUA2B.png
Breeding my progens and exalting the kids unnamed T_T

And second-hand regret I guess for this one, but saw a nice 2L dragon, bookmarked it thinking I'd ask later if they were planning on selling. When I had enough saved up to make an offer, I checked in on said dragon and it was in another lair and renamed to a non-2L name... I hope they never find out the worth and I regret not messaging them with an offer earlier.
Breeding my progens and exalting the kids unnamed T_T

And second-hand regret I guess for this one, but saw a nice 2L dragon, bookmarked it thinking I'd ask later if they were planning on selling. When I had enough saved up to make an offer, I checked in on said dragon and it was in another lair and renamed to a non-2L name... I hope they never find out the worth and I regret not messaging them with an offer earlier.
VX2x7ng.png
Not signing up when the Kickstarter was active. I want a Bone Fiend :(

Also breeding my progens and immediately exalting the Unnamed hatchlings.
Not signing up when the Kickstarter was active. I want a Bone Fiend :(

Also breeding my progens and immediately exalting the Unnamed hatchlings.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
regrets:

- not making more super tiny nocturnes/bogsneaks (i only have 2 tiny nocs, and one of them i kind of wish wasnt but also i like it for her)

-not naming a dragon "ui" when i had the chance

-not saving up for light sprite A LOT sooner. i remember when it was 30kg.
regrets:

- not making more super tiny nocturnes/bogsneaks (i only have 2 tiny nocs, and one of them i kind of wish wasnt but also i like it for her)

-not naming a dragon "ui" when i had the chance

-not saving up for light sprite A LOT sooner. i remember when it was 30kg.
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
- breeding my progens and not keeping their first kiddo
- not keeping sprites and apparel from the earliest festivals (sold them for super cheap)
- not donating to the FR kickstarter
- breeding my progens and not keeping their first kiddo
- not keeping sprites and apparel from the earliest festivals (sold them for super cheap)
- not donating to the FR kickstarter
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
-not geting one of the fest apparel from a long time ago bc i thought was kinda ugly

-not getting extras of the apparels in earlier fests

context for the following disturbing and horrifying actions that will shock you:
eliminate used to be not worth very much due to being the wrong rarity
so i have done these things:
-fodder exalted dragons with eliminate
-sold eliminate for 20-30kt on ah
this was all a very long time ago
and then years later it got the rarity fixed and became expensive and i realized what i had done
(i already have a bunch of eliminates and eliminate dragons so i ok so dont worry about me)

exalting my fully gened G1s for a dom push
to be fair hibden wasnt a thing and i was tired of them in my lair
but now i regret

buying glimmer for a dragon that i ended up exalting

waiting too long to sell my scattersights

eating almost all of my anniversary cakes (kept and still have 1 of each)

not buying sprites when werent mega expensive
-not geting one of the fest apparel from a long time ago bc i thought was kinda ugly

-not getting extras of the apparels in earlier fests

context for the following disturbing and horrifying actions that will shock you:
eliminate used to be not worth very much due to being the wrong rarity
so i have done these things:
-fodder exalted dragons with eliminate
-sold eliminate for 20-30kt on ah
this was all a very long time ago
and then years later it got the rarity fixed and became expensive and i realized what i had done
(i already have a bunch of eliminates and eliminate dragons so i ok so dont worry about me)

exalting my fully gened G1s for a dom push
to be fair hibden wasnt a thing and i was tired of them in my lair
but now i regret

buying glimmer for a dragon that i ended up exalting

waiting too long to sell my scattersights

eating almost all of my anniversary cakes (kept and still have 1 of each)

not buying sprites when werent mega expensive
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Breeding my progenitors, giving away a Tiger Lily Flowerfall, gave grim an eliminate, dumped 2 star silks in the goop, missing half of NotN (though I didn't have a choice), not joining earlier, not getting fest items as a new player.... the list goes on.
Breeding my progenitors, giving away a Tiger Lily Flowerfall, gave grim an eliminate, dumped 2 star silks in the goop, missing half of NotN (though I didn't have a choice), not joining earlier, not getting fest items as a new player.... the list goes on.
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
Not saving the first male from my progens :(
Not saving the first male from my progens :(
9D8YYS1.png
being inactive for so many years. way too much stuff I missed that I'll never get [emoji=aberration sad]
being inactive for so many years. way too much stuff I missed that I'll never get
they/them | +2 FR time
I have pings disabled
every time a new breed drops i'm either burnt out or on hiatus :( i was there for banescales I think, but I am determined to be here for the future light ancient...
every time a new breed drops i'm either burnt out or on hiatus :( i was there for banescales I think, but I am determined to be here for the future light ancient...
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10