Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | KS rewards should not be in raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Highly unpopular opinion incoming.

They are supposed to be exclusive for the lucky ones that donated to the FR kickstarter years ago. Exclusive meaning one-time reward that newer players could not get (not counting buying one from a donator).

And i know that only 1 skycat is the reward, not 1000 but still, it kind of ruins the feeling of exclusiveness of a real skycat, dunno man, it's not the same :/

They are supposed to be exclusive for the lucky ones that donated to the FR kickstarter years ago. Exclusive meaning one-time reward that newer players could not get (not counting buying one from a donator).

And i know that only 1 skycat is the reward, not 1000 but still, it kind of ruins the feeling of exclusiveness of a real skycat, dunno man, it's not the same :/
ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
[quote name="Rinwood" date="2018-09-15 12:52:27" ] Highly unpopular opinion incoming. [/quote] Not really? Also, the skycat has been donated by a ks backer.
Rinwood wrote on 2018-09-15 12:52:27:

Not really?
Also, the skycat has been donated by a ks backer.
unika___corgi_by_coloradoblues-dcj6rnj.png
FR +9
Wishlist

I keep trying to escape this town,
And I just might, I'll take flight
Maybe tomorrow, not tonight.
It was voluntarily donated by a staff member or one of their friends/family
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
[quote name="Facinarose" date="2018-09-15 12:54:04" ] It was voluntarily donated by a staff member or one of their friends/family [/quote] This. So much this.
Facinarose wrote on 2018-09-15 12:54:04:
This. So much this.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
:D They're the only retired item we're ok with being in it since they're all apparently donated by staff and staff's friends meaning no new ones are created.
It's always been possible to get KS items without backing either from buying or a few have been raffled off by players.
If they were meant to be exclusive to KS backers they'd be account bound.
:D They're the only retired item we're ok with being in it since they're all apparently donated by staff and staff's friends meaning no new ones are created.
It's always been possible to get KS items without backing either from buying or a few have been raffled off by players.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Why not?
It's no different from someone donating it to a Dom battle raffle.
Except you don't have to do anything for tickets except give treasure to Roundsy.
Why not?
It's no different from someone donating it to a Dom battle raffle.
Except you don't have to do anything for tickets except give treasure to Roundsy.
[quote name="Lonin" date="2018-09-15 12:55:37" ] If they were meant to be exclusive to KS backers they'd be account bound. [/quote] ^^^^
Lonin wrote on 2018-09-15 12:55:37:
^^^^
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@Rinwood
I mean, your opinion is totally valid. Someone who was backing the site paid irl money to get rewarded with an exclusive item! But, the staff has said repeatedly that these aren't new Skycats- they're from staff accounts or were donated. So maybe someone was unhappy with it, or felt like gifting it to someone else via the raffle! So it can still give someone new the same opportunity to get this exclusive item.

(I'm so sorry if this comes across angry- that is not my intention!! Just giving my opinion too.)
@Rinwood
I mean, your opinion is totally valid. Someone who was backing the site paid irl money to get rewarded with an exclusive item! But, the staff has said repeatedly that these aren't new Skycats- they're from staff accounts or were donated. So maybe someone was unhappy with it, or felt like gifting it to someone else via the raffle! So it can still give someone new the same opportunity to get this exclusive item.

(I'm so sorry if this comes across angry- that is not my intention!! Just giving my opinion too.)
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Uhmmm...it was donated. What's wrong with donating?
Uhmmm...it was donated. What's wrong with donating?
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
I really don't see how KS rewards in Roundsey are a problem, escpecially with this [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2525945/5#post_35308354]quote from Aequorin[/url] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2018-09-12 14:30:21" ] Regarding Kickstarter awards, we've an exact count for each and every KS item on the site - active, vaulted, or on closed accounts. This count won't change. If you see a KS item in Roundsey, it was either removed from a staff account or one of our friends or family's. [/quote] if you really don't like it, you could just not buy tickets?
I really don't see how KS rewards in Roundsey are a problem, escpecially with this quote from Aequorin
Aequorin wrote on 2018-09-12 14:30:21:
Regarding Kickstarter awards, we've an exact count for each and every KS item on the site - active, vaulted, or on closed accounts. This count won't change. If you see a KS item in Roundsey, it was either removed from a staff account or one of our friends or family's.

if you really don't like it, you could just not buy tickets?
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts