Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin/Den: Items to Keep
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/cPyRFWy.png[/img] [b][size=5]List of Items to Keep for Swipp, Baldwin, & the Hibernal Den[/size][/b] This guide contains a simple, visual list of all items that can be used in Swipp trades, Baldwin's brew recipes, and the Hibernal Den. It is most useful for converting food and hoardselling common drops. Items appear in hoard order and food is sorted by food type. H = Hibernal Den ONLY S = Swipp/Baldwin ONLY B = BOTH A spreadsheet version of this guide is maintained by @KiaraYK over [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q-0XrPg-OnFWNhcobybXgjtsV-LSmDz6k6-5RIGb_UI/edit#gid=0]here[/url]. [b][size=4]Latest News[/size][/b][/center] [color=red]10-22-20 Hoard Update - Please read!![/color] I've been maintaining this guide for over five years now and it's been both a great deal of work, and a great deal of stress. The new hoard has filters and little markers for everything used in swipp/baldwin/hibden that are more useful than cross-checking a guide - and at this point I will no longer need to use the guide myself when hoardselling, which is why I had initially started maintaining it. I do not have the time or energy to go through and re-check every item when most of the Swipp skins retire, and am considering retiring the guide along with it. I still have time to reconsider, and if you still intend to use this guide, feel free to leave a comment (without pinging me please) and if enough people want to use it, I will see if I can find the time to continue to update it. [s]Pls be nice though. I dread this guide specifically over everything else I do on FR because people have a tendency to PM me/post rude or passive aggressive messages when I don't update immediately or typo something and I'm just not about that.[/s] omg bless all of you for the lovely messages, I will enjoy my probably-retirement and move on to other projects! 9-10-20 New Baldwin Genes [item=Igueel Leather][item=Toxic Igueel Fan] 6-8-20 Backgrounds [item=water runestone][item=decorative desert tile][item=pretty aqua leg bow][item=brilliant length][item=sticky webbing][item=honeybee] 5-24-20 Little animal pals [item=weasel][item=avian gemstaff] [center][b][size=4]Table of Contents[/size][/b][/center] [LIST] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1504097#post_12382227]Food by Type[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1504097#post_12382244]All Food Items[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1504097#post_12382259]Materials[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1504097/2#post_12451075]Apparel, Familiars, & Battle Items[/url] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1504097/2#post_12960778]Specialty Items & Trinkets[/url] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1504097/3#post_12973986]A Full List of Swipp & Baldwin ONLY Items (No Hibernal Den)[/url] [/LIST] [center][b][size=4]FAQ[/size][/b] I am not subscribed to this thread and do not regularly check it or read through it. Please ping me if you need me to see it.[/center] - What about the Tawny Antlers Trade? It's been gone for years, the admins just haven't updated the encyclopedia. [quote name="squidragon" date=2016-05-16 12:58:07] The Herdbeast Hoof has been removed from the list as the Tawny Antlers trade has been removed from swipp. [/quote] - Can I be pinged for [x]? I used to maintain a pinglist, but it has become too large and difficult to maintain. Check the FR Announcements for new swipp or baldwin items. I'll also post all new releases on the front page here. - Would you consider adding festival/event materials/items? No, festival items don't seem to repeat with any sort of regularity and it's a lot of work to update the guide for only a week. They usually choose things that you can get within that week anyway (typically they're items that can be found digging in the flight's region, as if you were searching for chests), and they spring them on us by surprise, so there's no real reason to save up for them. I don't want to add things if there's no real guarantee they will ever come back as a required item. If curious, a list of the items picked before can be found on the wiki [url=http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Baldwin#Retired_Recipes]here[/url]. It seems mostly random. - What about cycling things? Carpenter wax for Valentine's has been added to the list. There's also some Night of the Nocturne exclusive stuff that only drops during the event and is used in trades during that week, you can see [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=85]a list of those mats and food items here[/url]. I recommend vaulting it all after the event so that you don't convert it mid-year, if that's something you are worried about. - How about the official 'transmutation' items, they seem to be missing? I didn't include the Baldwin Brew specific items like mucks, sludges, etc., because they really inflate the thread size (which is already laggy) and should be fairly obvious. If the item type is listed as transmutation, you can bet it's created at Baldwin for use in recipes! - Where do I find the items? See [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1091175]this guide[/url] - Is there a pinglist for when swipp trades come up? [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2354928]Yes[/url] and it also tells you where to get the items - What trades are the hibernal den items used in? [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2635549/1#post_2635549]Here's[/url] a nifty spreadsheet. - Can I hoardsell everything not on this list / sell it for fodder price? No !!! There are some valuable things such as Eliminates, Boss Familiars, Many Apparels, and such that aren't used here. However, most [i]ordinary[/i] items not on this list such as materials and trinkets are safe.
cPyRFWy.png

List of Items to Keep for Swipp, Baldwin, & the Hibernal Den

This guide contains a simple, visual list of all items that can be used in Swipp trades, Baldwin's brew recipes, and the Hibernal Den. It is most useful for converting food and hoardselling common drops. Items appear in hoard order and food is sorted by food type.

H = Hibernal Den ONLY
S = Swipp/Baldwin ONLY
B = BOTH

A spreadsheet version of this guide is maintained by @KiaraYK over here.

Latest News

10-22-20 Hoard Update - Please read!!

I've been maintaining this guide for over five years now and it's been both a great deal of work, and a great deal of stress.

The new hoard has filters and little markers for everything used in swipp/baldwin/hibden that are more useful than cross-checking a guide - and at this point I will no longer need to use the guide myself when hoardselling, which is why I had initially started maintaining it.

I do not have the time or energy to go through and re-check every item when most of the Swipp skins retire, and am considering retiring the guide along with it. I still have time to reconsider, and if you still intend to use this guide, feel free to leave a comment (without pinging me please) and if enough people want to use it, I will see if I can find the time to continue to update it.

Pls be nice though. I dread this guide specifically over everything else I do on FR because people have a tendency to PM me/post rude or passive aggressive messages when I don't update immediately or typo something and I'm just not about that.

omg bless all of you for the lovely messages, I will enjoy my probably-retirement and move on to other projects!

9-10-20 New Baldwin Genes

Igueel Leather Toxic Igueel Fan

6-8-20 Backgrounds

Water Runestone Decorative Desert Tile Pretty Aqua Leg Bow Brilliant Length Sticky Webbing Honeybee

5-24-20 Little animal pals

Weasel Avian Gemstaff

Table of Contents

FAQ

I am not subscribed to this thread and do not regularly check it or read through it. Please ping me if you need me to see it.

- What about the Tawny Antlers Trade?
It's been gone for years, the admins just haven't updated the encyclopedia.
squidragon wrote on 2016-05-16:
The Herdbeast Hoof has been removed from the list as the Tawny Antlers trade has been removed from swipp.

- Can I be pinged for [x]?
I used to maintain a pinglist, but it has become too large and difficult to maintain. Check the FR Announcements for new swipp or baldwin items. I'll also post all new releases on the front page here.

- Would you consider adding festival/event materials/items?
No, festival items don't seem to repeat with any sort of regularity and it's a lot of work to update the guide for only a week. They usually choose things that you can get within that week anyway (typically they're items that can be found digging in the flight's region, as if you were searching for chests), and they spring them on us by surprise, so there's no real reason to save up for them. I don't want to add things if there's no real guarantee they will ever come back as a required item.

If curious, a list of the items picked before can be found on the wiki here. It seems mostly random.

- What about cycling things?
Carpenter wax for Valentine's has been added to the list. There's also some Night of the Nocturne exclusive stuff that only drops during the event and is used in trades during that week, you can see a list of those mats and food items here. I recommend vaulting it all after the event so that you don't convert it mid-year, if that's something you are worried about.

- How about the official 'transmutation' items, they seem to be missing?
I didn't include the Baldwin Brew specific items like mucks, sludges, etc., because they really inflate the thread size (which is already laggy) and should be fairly obvious. If the item type is listed as transmutation, you can bet it's created at Baldwin for use in recipes!

- Where do I find the items?
See this guide

- Is there a pinglist for when swipp trades come up?
Yes and it also tells you where to get the items

- What trades are the hibernal den items used in?
Here's a nifty spreadsheet.

- Can I hoardsell everything not on this list / sell it for fodder price?
No !!! There are some valuable things such as Eliminates, Boss Familiars, Many Apparels, and such that aren't used here. However, most ordinary items not on this list such as materials and trinkets are safe.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/LXPrOvK.png[/img][br][br][b][size=5]Insects[/size][/b][br][br][item=Hardshell]H [item=Wasteland Pauper]S [item=Mana Thief]S [item=Black Witch]S [item=Fire Ant]S [item=White Cabbage Butterfly]S [item=Gliding Ant]H [item=Nymph]S [item=Honeybee]S [item=Jumping Spider]H [item=Water Strider]H [item=Glowbug]H [item=Barbed Tail]H [item=Harlequin Ladybug]S [item=Earthworm]H [item=Fly]H [item=Redwing Hopper]H [item=Fallout Whisper]S [item=Rolling Scarab]H [item=Vampiric Featherflea]S [item=Spotted Grasshopper]S [item=Vibrant Prickly Insect]S [item=Flameburst Waterstrider]H [item=Algaestrider]S [item=Fever Fly]S [item=Venomous Fly]S [item=Horse Fly]S [item=Daddy Longlegs]H [item=Scalescarab]S [item=Toxindiver]S [item=Mistral Beetle]H [item=Black Iron Spider]H [item=Songbird Mimic]H [item=Zebra Cricket]H [item=Petalwing Matriarch]S [item=Soylent Yellow]H [item=Autumn Pennant]S [item=Dragonfly]S [item=Giant Darner]S [item=Flurry Flyer]H [item=Brown River Recluse]H [item=Giant Desert Centipede]H [item=Subterranean Termite]H [item=Darkwood Titan]H [item=Goliath Beetle]H [item=Lunar Lacewing]S [item=Buzzwing Vampire]H [item=Bloodfly]H [item=Reverse Silkworm Moth]H [item=Leopard Caterpillar]S [item=Noxious Caterpillar]S [item=Tiger Beetle]H [item=Hardshell Moonsting]H [item=Scorpion Fly]H [item=Flat Bug]H [item=Rolly Polly]H [item=Palefoot Slug]H [item=Fanned Cockroach]S [item=Coffee Bean Hawkmoth]H [br][br]Hardshell, Wasteland Pauper, Mana Thief, Black Witch, Fire Ant, White Cabbage Butterfly, Gliding Ant, Nymph, Honeybee, Jumping Spider, Water Strider, Glowbug, Barbed Tail, Harlequin Ladybug, Earthworm, Fly, Redwing Hopper, Fallout Whisper, Rolling Scarab, Vampiric Featherflea, Spotted Grasshopper, Vibrant Prickly Insect, Flameburst Waterstrider, Algaestrider, Fever Fly, Venomous Fly, Horse Fly, Daddy Longlegs, Scalescarab, Toxindiver, Mistral Beetle, Black Iron Spider, Songbird Mimic, Zebra Cricket, Petalwing Matriarch, Soylent Yellow, Autumn Pennant, Dragonfly, Giant Darner, Flurry Flyer, Brown River Recluse, Giant Desert Centipede, Subterranean Termite, Darkwood Titan, Goliath Beetle, Lunar Lacewing, Buzzwing Vampire, Bloodfly, Reverse Silkworm Moth, Leopard Caterpillar, Noxious Caterpillar, Tiger Beetle, Hardshell Moonsting, Scorpion Fly, Flat Bug, Rolly Polly, Palefoot Slug, Fanned Cockroach, Coffee Bean Hawkmoth[br][br][img]http://i.imgur.com/ENoN5C3.png[/img][br][br][b][size=5]Meat[/size][/b][br][br][item=Java Sparrow]S [item=Blue Throated Budgie]H [item=Dust Slither]H [item=Grey Squirrel]H [item=Roan Mouse]H [item=Common Sparrow]H [item=Coral Snake]S [item=Olive Sea Snake]S [item=White-Eared Hummingbird]S [item=Reedhopper]H [item=Black Capped Chickadee]H [item=Plague Bat]H [item=Hellbender]H [item=Bog Canary]H [item=Duskrat]S [item=Balsas Anole]H [item=Delicate Bat Wing]H [item=Old World Rabbit]H [item=Valley Quail]H [item=Shrew]H [item=Black Orpington]H [item=Hooded Skunk]H [item=Onyx Cobra]S [item=Amethyst Striker]S [item=Opal Cobra]S [item=Emerald Striker]S [item=Heartred Croaker Leg]S [item=Dodo Leg]H [item=Spurred Dodo Leg]H [item=Dodo Wing]H [item=Sunspot Sparrow]H [item=Elk Ear]S [item=Snowfall Elk Ear]S [item=Trumpeter Swan]H [item=Mute Swan]S [item=Black Swan]S [item=Ermine]S [item=Ferret]S [item=Weasel]S [item=Runic Batling]H [item=Wildwood Owlet]H [item=Sakura Owlet]H [item=Dried Jerky]H [item=Puddlehopper]S [item=Everglade Hedgehog]H [item=Micro Goat]H [item=Steelhound Drone]H [item=Dwarf Fawn]H [item=Micro Deer]S [item=Coiled Burnserpent]S [item=Writhing Treesnake]H [item=Soylent Red]H [item=Tigereye Squirrel]H [item=Forester Squirrel]H [item=Wartoad Trainee]H [item=Molten Tadpole]B [item=Lovebird]H [item=Juvenile Prairie Skink]S [item=Green-throated Skink]S [item=Weird Purple Skink]S [item=Extinguished Bunny]H [item=Flatback Sea Turtle]H [item=Leatherback Sea Turtle]H [item=Jade Peacock]H [item=Coral Grouse]S [item=Amelanistic Racer]H [item=Spotted Seal]H [item=Bluebite Rattler]H [item=Chameleon Seal]H [item=Goat]H [item=Pangolin]S [item=Downy Mouse]H [item=Rat Tangle]H [item=Pale Prince]H [item=Mangled Zeeba Carcass]H [item=Gamy Shockshank]H [br][br]Java Sparrow, Blue Throated Budgie, Dust Slither, Grey Squirrel, Roan Mouse, Common Sparrow, Coral Snake, Olive Sea Snake, White-Eared Hummingbird, Reedhopper, Black Capped Chickadee, Plague Bat, Hellbender, Bog Canary, Duskrat, Balsas Anole, Delicate Bat Wing, Old World Rabbit, Valley Quail, Shrew, Black Orpington, Hooded Skunk, Onyx Cobra, Amethyst Striker, Opal Cobra, Emerald Striker, Heartred Croaker Leg, Dodo Leg, Spurred Dodo Leg, Dodo Wing, Sunspot Sparrow, Elk Ear, Snowfall Elk Ear, Trumpeter Swan, Mute Swan, Black Swan, Ermine, Ferret, Weasel, Runic Batling, Wildwood Owlet, Sakura Owlet, Dried Jerky, Puddlehopper, Everglade Hedgehog, Micro Goat, Steelhound Drone, Dwarf Fawn, Micro Deer, Coiled Burnserpent, Writhing Treesnake, Soylent Red, Tigereye Squirrel, Forester Squirrel, Wartoad Trainee, Molten Tadpole, Lovebird, Juvenile Prairie Skink, Green-throated Skink, Weird Purple Skink, Extinguished Bunny, Flatback Sea Turtle, Leatherback Sea Turtle, Jade Peacock, Coral Grouse, Amelanistic Racer, Spotted Seal, Bluebite Rattler, Chameleon Seal, Goat, Pangolin, Downy Mouse, Rat Tangle, Pale Prince, Mangled Zeeba Carcass, Gamy Shockshank[br][br][img]http://i.imgur.com/VQ7scG8.png[/img][br][br][b][size=5]Seafood[/size][/b][br][br][item=Tuxedo Urchin]H [item=Cragside Mussels]H [item=Leech]H [item=Serpae Tetras]H [item=Luminous Shortfin]H [item=Sparkling Crayfish]H [item=Electric Stingers]H [item=Silver Guppy]H [item=Sardines]H [item=Common Minnow]H [item=Clown Shrimp]H [item=Tiger Shrimp]H [item=Pumpkinseed Sunfish]H [item=Sea Sparrow]H [item=Smallhead Flying Fish]H [item=Deepsea Cucumber]S [item=Glowslug]S [item=Nudibranch]S [item=Sea Hare]H [item=Sea Fae]S [item=Sunset Sea Dragon]S [item=Marsh Stalker]H [item=Umbral Catfish]S [item=Bluemoon Dartling]S [item=Renegade Dartling]H [item=Crowntail Wanderer]S [item=Crowntail Surgling]S [item=Yellow-Tinged Featherduster]H [item=Lyretail Puffer]S [item=True Rainbow Trout]S [item=Butterflyfish]S [item=Chewy Tentacle]S [item=Squirming Tentacle]S [item=Eel Larvae]H [item=Olympia Oyster]S [item=Royal Oyster]S [item=Dried Fish]H [item=Fish Oil]H [item=Deepwater Constructor]S [item=Sentinel Fish]S [item=Coral Dweller]H [item=Spotted Stingray]H [item=Bluespine Slug]S [item=Clownfish]H [item=Vampire Eel]H [item=Soylent Blue]H [item=Almandine Goby]H [item=Bluespot Weather Loach]S [item=Flametail Loach]S [item=Humpback Anglerfish]H [item=Sandyshore Sea Bass]H [item=Sea Bass]H [item=Pleco]H [item=Golden Snakehead]S [item=Cobra Snakehead]S [item=Swordfish]H [item=Ghostcrab]H [item=Scaleskin Marlin]H [item=Hypnotic Scallop]H [item=Pastel Scallop]S [item=Giant Oarfish]H [item=Oarfish]H [item=Broadstripe Uaru]H [item=Ringscale Arowana]H [item=Subterranean Goldfish]H [br][br]Tuxedo Urchin, Cragside Mussels, Leech, Serpae Tetras, Luminous Shortfin, Sparkling Crayfish, Electric Stingers, Silver Guppy, Sardines, Common Minnow, Clown Shrimp, Tiger Shrimp, Pumpkinseed Sunfish, Sea Sparrow, Smallhead Flying Fish, Deepsea Cucumber, Glowslug, Nudibranch, Sea Hare, Sea Fae, Sunset Sea Dragon, Marsh Stalker, Umbral Catfish, Bluemoon Dartling, Renegade Dartling, Crowntail Wanderer, Crowntail Surgling, Yellow-Tinged Featherduster, Lyretail Puffer, True Rainbow Trout, Butterflyfish, Chewy Tentacle, Squirming Tentacle, Eel Larvae, Olympia Oyster, Royal Oyster, Dried Fish, Fish Oil, Deepwater Constructor, Sentinel Fish, Coral Dweller, Spotted Stingray, Bluespine Slug, Clownfish, Vampire Eel, Soylent Blue, Almandine Goby, Bluespot Weather Loach, Flametail Loach, Humpback Anglerfish, Sandyshore Sea Bass, Sea Bass, Pleco, Golden Snakehead, Cobra Snakehead, Swordfish, Ghostcrab, Scaleskin Marlin, Hypnotic Scallop, Pastel Scallop, Giant Oarfish, Oarfish, Broadstripe Uaru, Ringscale Arowana, Subterranean Goldfish[br][br][img]http://i.imgur.com/vQ6mp3w.png[/img][br][br][b][size=5]Plants[/size][/b][br][br][item=Manaweed]S [item=Dwarf Shelf Fungus]H [item=Cindershroom]S [item=Mycena Mushroom]S [item=Sand Creeper]S [item=Desert Scrub]H [item=Leechroot Mushroom]S [item=Tundra Cactus]S [item=Jungle Lilies]H [item=Dark Creeper]H [item=Fairy Ears]S [item=Glow Mushroom]S [item=Carnaval Tulip]S [item=Blue Parrot Tulip]H [item=Black Tulip]S [item=Juneflower]H [item=Dusk Jadevine]S [item=Crimson Jadevine]S [item=Fogflower]H [item=Gradish]S [item=Sunkernel]S [item=Maple Seed]H [item=Fire Flower]S [item=Redblood Sapper]H [item=Honeycomb Fragment]S [item=Wisp Fruit]B [item=Stonewatch Flatblade]S [item=Stonewatch Scrub]S [item=Bluelipped Thresh]S [item=Cinnamon]S [item=Green Shoots]S [item=Maidens Blush]S [item=Hallowed Ivy]S [item=Sugarmelon]H [item=Flycatcher]H [item=Wilting Rose]S [item=Woodland Acorn]H [item=Vegetable Oil]H [item=Delta Orchid]H [item=Fragrant Orchid]H [item=Sunflower Seeds]H [item=Longneck Winter Rations]H [item=Soylent Green]H [item=Daffodil]H [item=Rotala]H [item=Bicolor Petunia]H [item=Bloody Snapdragon]H [item=Bulrush]H [item=Blue Entoloma]S [item=Spearmint]S [item=Aer Sprite]S [item=Blacktongue Pepper]H [item=Corona Sempervivum]S [item=Giant Kelp]S [item=Crimson Rootvine]H [item=Pale Pink Rose]B [item=Blue Rose]S [item=Frosted Violets ]S [item=Satin Violets]H [item=Myosotis]H [item=Pretty Pink Mums]S [item=Floating Maiden]H [item=Amber Algae]S [item=Dusty Marigold]H [item=Blueberries]S [item=Puckerberries]S [br][br]Manaweed, Dwarf Shelf Fungus, Cindershroom, Mycena Mushroom, Sand Creeper, Desert Scrub, Leechroot Mushroom, Tundra Cactus, Jungle Lilies, Dark Creeper, Fairy Ears, Glow Mushroom, Carnaval Tulip, Blue Parrot Tulip, Black Tulip, Juneflower, Dusk Jadevine, Crimson Jadevine, Fogflower, Gradish, Sunkernel, Maple Seed, Fire Flower, Redblood Sapper, Honeycomb Fragment, Wisp Fruit, Stonewatch Flatblade, Stonewatch Scrub, Bluelipped Thresh, Cinnamon, Green Shoots, Maidens Blush, Hallowed Ivy, Sugarmelon, Flycatcher, Wilting Rose, Woodland Acorn, Vegetable Oil, Delta Orchid, Fragrant Orchid, Sunflower Seeds, Longneck Winter Rations, Soylent Green, Daffodil, Rotala, Bicolor Petunia, Bloody Snapdragon, Bulrush, Blue Entoloma, Spearmint, Aer Sprite, Blacktongue Pepper, Corona Sempervivum, Giant Kelp, Crimson Rootvine, Pale Pink Rose, Blue Rose, Frosted Violets , Satin Violets, Myosotis, Pretty Pink Mums, Floating Maiden, Amber Algae, Dusty Marigold, Blueberries, Puckerberries
LXPrOvK.png

Insects

Hardshell H Wasteland Pauper S Mana Thief S Black Witch S Fire Ant S White Cabbage Butterfly S Gliding Ant H Nymph S Honeybee S Jumping Spider H Water Strider H Glowbug H Barbed Tail H Harlequin Ladybug S Earthworm H Fly H Redwing Hopper H Fallout Whisper S Rolling Scarab H Vampiric Featherflea S Spotted Grasshopper S Vibrant Prickly Insect S Flameburst Waterstrider H Algaestrider S Fever Fly S Venomous Fly S Horse Fly S Daddy Longlegs H Scalescarab S Toxindiver S Mistral Beetle H Black Iron Spider H Songbird Mimic H Zebra Cricket H Petalwing Matriarch S Soylent Yellow H Autumn Pennant S Dragonfly S Giant Darner S Flurry Flyer H Brown River Recluse H Giant Desert Centipede H Subterranean Termite H Darkwood Titan H Goliath Beetle H Lunar Lacewing S Buzzwing Vampire H Bloodfly H Reverse Silkworm Moth H Leopard Caterpillar S Noxious Caterpillar S Tiger Beetle H Hardshell Moonsting H Scorpion Fly H Flat Bug H Rolly Polly H Palefoot Slug H Fanned Cockroach S Coffee Bean Hawkmoth H

Hardshell, Wasteland Pauper, Mana Thief, Black Witch, Fire Ant, White Cabbage Butterfly, Gliding Ant, Nymph, Honeybee, Jumping Spider, Water Strider, Glowbug, Barbed Tail, Harlequin Ladybug, Earthworm, Fly, Redwing Hopper, Fallout Whisper, Rolling Scarab, Vampiric Featherflea, Spotted Grasshopper, Vibrant Prickly Insect, Flameburst Waterstrider, Algaestrider, Fever Fly, Venomous Fly, Horse Fly, Daddy Longlegs, Scalescarab, Toxindiver, Mistral Beetle, Black Iron Spider, Songbird Mimic, Zebra Cricket, Petalwing Matriarch, Soylent Yellow, Autumn Pennant, Dragonfly, Giant Darner, Flurry Flyer, Brown River Recluse, Giant Desert Centipede, Subterranean Termite, Darkwood Titan, Goliath Beetle, Lunar Lacewing, Buzzwing Vampire, Bloodfly, Reverse Silkworm Moth, Leopard Caterpillar, Noxious Caterpillar, Tiger Beetle, Hardshell Moonsting, Scorpion Fly, Flat Bug, Rolly Polly, Palefoot Slug, Fanned Cockroach, Coffee Bean Hawkmoth

ENoN5C3.png

Meat

Java Sparrow S Blue Throated Budgie H Dust Slither H Grey Squirrel H Roan Mouse H Common Sparrow H Coral Snake S Olive Sea Snake S White-Eared Hummingbird S Reedhopper H Black Capped Chickadee H Plague Bat H Hellbender H Bog Canary H Duskrat S Balsas Anole H Delicate Bat Wing H Old World Rabbit H Valley Quail H Shrew H Black Orpington H Hooded Skunk H Onyx Cobra S Amethyst Striker S Opal Cobra S Emerald Striker S Heartred Croaker Leg S Dodo Leg H Spurred Dodo Leg H Dodo Wing H Sunspot Sparrow H Elk Ear S Snowfall Elk Ear S Trumpeter Swan H Mute Swan S Black Swan S Ermine S Ferret S Weasel S Runic Batling H Wildwood Owlet H Sakura Owlet H Dried Jerky H Puddlehopper S Everglade Hedgehog H Micro Goat H Steelhound Drone H Dwarf Fawn H Micro Deer S Coiled Burnserpent S Writhing Treesnake H Soylent Red H Tigereye Squirrel H Forester Squirrel H Wartoad Trainee H Molten Tadpole B Lovebird H Juvenile Prairie Skink S Green-throated Skink S Weird Purple Skink S Extinguished Bunny H Flatback Sea Turtle H Leatherback Sea Turtle H Jade Peacock H Coral Grouse S Amelanistic Racer H Spotted Seal H Bluebite Rattler H Chameleon Seal H Goat H Pangolin S Downy Mouse H Rat Tangle H Pale Prince H Mangled Zeeba Carcass H Gamy Shockshank H

Java Sparrow, Blue Throated Budgie, Dust Slither, Grey Squirrel, Roan Mouse, Common Sparrow, Coral Snake, Olive Sea Snake, White-Eared Hummingbird, Reedhopper, Black Capped Chickadee, Plague Bat, Hellbender, Bog Canary, Duskrat, Balsas Anole, Delicate Bat Wing, Old World Rabbit, Valley Quail, Shrew, Black Orpington, Hooded Skunk, Onyx Cobra, Amethyst Striker, Opal Cobra, Emerald Striker, Heartred Croaker Leg, Dodo Leg, Spurred Dodo Leg, Dodo Wing, Sunspot Sparrow, Elk Ear, Snowfall Elk Ear, Trumpeter Swan, Mute Swan, Black Swan, Ermine, Ferret, Weasel, Runic Batling, Wildwood Owlet, Sakura Owlet, Dried Jerky, Puddlehopper, Everglade Hedgehog, Micro Goat, Steelhound Drone, Dwarf Fawn, Micro Deer, Coiled Burnserpent, Writhing Treesnake, Soylent Red, Tigereye Squirrel, Forester Squirrel, Wartoad Trainee, Molten Tadpole, Lovebird, Juvenile Prairie Skink, Green-throated Skink, Weird Purple Skink, Extinguished Bunny, Flatback Sea Turtle, Leatherback Sea Turtle, Jade Peacock, Coral Grouse, Amelanistic Racer, Spotted Seal, Bluebite Rattler, Chameleon Seal, Goat, Pangolin, Downy Mouse, Rat Tangle, Pale Prince, Mangled Zeeba Carcass, Gamy Shockshank

VQ7scG8.png

Seafood

Tuxedo Urchin H Cragside Mussels H Leech H Serpae Tetras H Luminous Shortfin H Sparkling Crayfish H Electric Stingers H Silver Guppy H Sardines H Common Minnow H Clown Shrimp H Tiger Shrimp H Pumpkinseed Sunfish H Sea Sparrow H Smallhead Flying Fish H Deepsea Cucumber S Glowslug S Nudibranch S Sea Hare H Sea Fae S Sunset Sea Dragon S Marsh Stalker H Umbral Catfish S Bluemoon Dartling S Renegade Dartling H Crowntail Wanderer S Crowntail Surgling S Yellow-Tinged Featherduster H Lyretail Puffer S True Rainbow Trout S Butterflyfish S Chewy Tentacle S Squirming Tentacle S Eel Larvae H Olympia Oyster S Royal Oyster S Dried Fish H Fish Oil H Deepwater Constructor S Sentinel Fish S Coral Dweller H Spotted Stingray H Bluespine Slug S Clownfish H Vampire Eel H Soylent Blue H Almandine Goby H Bluespot Weather Loach S Flametail Loach S Humpback Anglerfish H Sandyshore Sea Bass H Sea Bass H Pleco H Golden Snakehead S Cobra Snakehead S Swordfish H Ghostcrab H Scaleskin Marlin H Hypnotic Scallop H Pastel Scallop S Giant Oarfish H Oarfish H Broadstripe Uaru H Ringscale Arowana H Subterranean Goldfish H

Tuxedo Urchin, Cragside Mussels, Leech, Serpae Tetras, Luminous Shortfin, Sparkling Crayfish, Electric Stingers, Silver Guppy, Sardines, Common Minnow, Clown Shrimp, Tiger Shrimp, Pumpkinseed Sunfish, Sea Sparrow, Smallhead Flying Fish, Deepsea Cucumber, Glowslug, Nudibranch, Sea Hare, Sea Fae, Sunset Sea Dragon, Marsh Stalker, Umbral Catfish, Bluemoon Dartling, Renegade Dartling, Crowntail Wanderer, Crowntail Surgling, Yellow-Tinged Featherduster, Lyretail Puffer, True Rainbow Trout, Butterflyfish, Chewy Tentacle, Squirming Tentacle, Eel Larvae, Olympia Oyster, Royal Oyster, Dried Fish, Fish Oil, Deepwater Constructor, Sentinel Fish, Coral Dweller, Spotted Stingray, Bluespine Slug, Clownfish, Vampire Eel, Soylent Blue, Almandine Goby, Bluespot Weather Loach, Flametail Loach, Humpback Anglerfish, Sandyshore Sea Bass, Sea Bass, Pleco, Golden Snakehead, Cobra Snakehead, Swordfish, Ghostcrab, Scaleskin Marlin, Hypnotic Scallop, Pastel Scallop, Giant Oarfish, Oarfish, Broadstripe Uaru, Ringscale Arowana, Subterranean Goldfish

vQ6mp3w.png

Plants

Manaweed S Dwarf Shelf Fungus H Cindershroom S Mycena Mushroom S Sand Creeper S Desert Scrub H Leechroot Mushroom S Tundra Cactus S Jungle Lilies H Dark Creeper H Fairy Ears S Glow Mushroom S Carnaval Tulip S Blue Parrot Tulip H Black Tulip S Juneflower H Dusk Jadevine S Crimson Jadevine S Fogflower H Gradish S Sunkernel S Maple Seed H Fire Flower S Redblood Sapper H Honeycomb Fragment S Wisp Fruit B Stonewatch Flatblade S Stonewatch Scrub S Bluelipped Thresh S Cinnamon S Green Shoots S Maidens Blush S Hallowed Ivy S Sugarmelon H Flycatcher H Wilting Rose S Woodland Acorn H Vegetable Oil H Delta Orchid H Fragrant Orchid H Sunflower Seeds H Longneck Winter Rations H Soylent Green H Daffodil H Rotala H Bicolor Petunia H Bloody Snapdragon H Bulrush H Blue Entoloma S Spearmint S Aer Sprite S Blacktongue Pepper H Corona Sempervivum S Giant Kelp S Crimson Rootvine H Pale Pink Rose B Blue Rose S Frosted Violets S Satin Violets H Myosotis H Pretty Pink Mums S Floating Maiden H Amber Algae S Dusty Marigold H Blueberries S Puckerberries S

Manaweed, Dwarf Shelf Fungus, Cindershroom, Mycena Mushroom, Sand Creeper, Desert Scrub, Leechroot Mushroom, Tundra Cactus, Jungle Lilies, Dark Creeper, Fairy Ears, Glow Mushroom, Carnaval Tulip, Blue Parrot Tulip, Black Tulip, Juneflower, Dusk Jadevine, Crimson Jadevine, Fogflower, Gradish, Sunkernel, Maple Seed, Fire Flower, Redblood Sapper, Honeycomb Fragment, Wisp Fruit, Stonewatch Flatblade, Stonewatch Scrub, Bluelipped Thresh, Cinnamon, Green Shoots, Maidens Blush, Hallowed Ivy, Sugarmelon, Flycatcher, Wilting Rose, Woodland Acorn, Vegetable Oil, Delta Orchid, Fragrant Orchid, Sunflower Seeds, Longneck Winter Rations, Soylent Green, Daffodil, Rotala, Bicolor Petunia, Bloody Snapdragon, Bulrush, Blue Entoloma, Spearmint, Aer Sprite, Blacktongue Pepper, Corona Sempervivum, Giant Kelp, Crimson Rootvine, Pale Pink Rose, Blue Rose, Frosted Violets , Satin Violets, Myosotis, Pretty Pink Mums, Floating Maiden, Amber Algae, Dusty Marigold, Blueberries, Puckerberries
WpjbI2U.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/3skmWqS.png[/img][br][br][b][size=5]All Food[/size][/b][br][br][item=Tuxedo Urchin]H [item=Hardshell]H [item=Wasteland Pauper]S [item=Mana Thief]S [item=Java Sparrow]S [item=Blue Throated Budgie]H [item=Manaweed]S [item=Cragside Mussels]H [item=Leech]H [item=Dust Slither]H [item=Grey Squirrel]H [item=Roan Mouse]H [item=Dwarf Shelf Fungus]H [item=Serpae Tetras]H [item=Black Witch]S [item=Fire Ant]S [item=Cindershroom]S [item=Luminous Shortfin]H [item=White Cabbage Butterfly]S [item=Common Sparrow]H [item=Mycena Mushroom]S [item=Sparkling Crayfish]H [item=Electric Stingers]H [item=Coral Snake]S [item=Sand Creeper]S [item=Desert Scrub]H [item=Silver Guppy]H [item=Gliding Ant]H [item=Sardines]H [item=Nymph]S [item=Olive Sea Snake]S [item=Common Minnow]H [item=Honeybee]S [item=White-Eared Hummingbird]S [item=Reedhopper]H [item=Black Capped Chickadee]H [item=Leechroot Mushroom]S [item=Plague Bat]H [item=Tundra Cactus]S [item=Hellbender]H [item=Jumping Spider]H [item=Water Strider]H [item=Glowbug]H [item=Bog Canary]H [item=Duskrat]S [item=Jungle Lilies]H [item=Dark Creeper]H [item=Fairy Ears]S [item=Balsas Anole]H [item=Glow Mushroom]S [item=Delicate Bat Wing]H [item=Barbed Tail]H [item=Clown Shrimp]H [item=Tiger Shrimp]H [item=Harlequin Ladybug]S [item=Carnaval Tulip]S [item=Blue Parrot Tulip]H [item=Black Tulip]S [item=Old World Rabbit]H [item=Pumpkinseed Sunfish]H [item=Juneflower]H [item=Valley Quail]H [item=Shrew]H [item=Earthworm]H [item=Fly]H [item=Dusk Jadevine]S [item=Crimson Jadevine]S [item=Fogflower]H [item=Gradish]S [item=Sunkernel]S [item=Redwing Hopper]H [item=Black Orpington]H [item=Hooded Skunk]H [item=Sea Sparrow]H [item=Smallhead Flying Fish]H [item=Deepsea Cucumber]S [item=Glowslug]S [item=Nudibranch]S [item=Sea Hare]H [item=Sea Fae]S [item=Sunset Sea Dragon]S [item=Onyx Cobra]S [item=Amethyst Striker]S [item=Opal Cobra]S [item=Emerald Striker]S [item=Fallout Whisper]S [item=Maple Seed]H [item=Fire Flower]S [item=Marsh Stalker]H [item=Redblood Sapper]H [item=Heartred Croaker Leg]S [item=Rolling Scarab]H [item=Umbral Catfish]S [item=Honeycomb Fragment]S [item=Vampiric Featherflea]S [item=Dodo Leg]H [item=Spurred Dodo Leg]H [item=Dodo Wing]H [item=Wisp Fruit]B [item=Stonewatch Flatblade]S [item=Stonewatch Scrub]S [item=Bluemoon Dartling]S [item=Renegade Dartling]H [item=Sunspot Sparrow]H [item=Bluelipped Thresh]S [item=Crowntail Wanderer]S [item=Crowntail Surgling]S [item=Yellow-Tinged Featherduster]H [item=Elk Ear]S [item=Snowfall Elk Ear]S [item=Spotted Grasshopper]S [item=Cinnamon]S [item=Green Shoots]S [item=Trumpeter Swan]H [item=Mute Swan]S [item=Black Swan]S [item=Vibrant Prickly Insect]S [item=Lyretail Puffer]S [item=Maidens Blush]S [item=True Rainbow Trout]S [item=Hallowed Ivy]S [item=Sugarmelon]H [item=Butterflyfish]S [item=Chewy Tentacle]S [item=Squirming Tentacle]S [item=Flameburst Waterstrider]H [item=Algaestrider]S [item=Eel Larvae]H [item=Ermine]S [item=Ferret]S [item=Weasel]S [item=Fever Fly]S [item=Venomous Fly]S [item=Horse Fly]S [item=Olympia Oyster]S [item=Royal Oyster]S [item=Flycatcher]H [item=Runic Batling]H [item=Wildwood Owlet]H [item=Sakura Owlet]H [item=Daddy Longlegs]H [item=Wilting Rose]S [item=Dried Jerky]H [item=Dried Fish]H [item=Scalescarab]S [item=Toxindiver]S [item=Puddlehopper]S [item=Woodland Acorn]H [item=Everglade Hedgehog]H [item=Micro Goat]H [item=Fish Oil]H [item=Vegetable Oil]H [item=Mistral Beetle]H [item=Black Iron Spider]H [item=Steelhound Drone]H [item=Deepwater Constructor]S [item=Sentinel Fish]S [item=Coral Dweller]H [item=Spotted Stingray]H [item=Bluespine Slug]S [item=Delta Orchid]H [item=Fragrant Orchid]H [item=Dwarf Fawn]H [item=Micro Deer]S [item=Songbird Mimic]H [item=Zebra Cricket]H [item=Coiled Burnserpent]S [item=Writhing Treesnake]H [item=Clownfish]H [item=Petalwing Matriarch]S [item=Sunflower Seeds]H [item=Vampire Eel]H [item=Longneck Winter Rations]H [item=Soylent Blue]H [item=Soylent Green]H [item=Soylent Red]H [item=Soylent Yellow]H [item=Tigereye Squirrel]H [item=Forester Squirrel]H [item=Daffodil]H [item=Rotala]H [item=Wartoad Trainee]H [item=Molten Tadpole]B [item=Lovebird]H [item=Bicolor Petunia]H [item=Autumn Pennant]S [item=Dragonfly]S [item=Giant Darner]S [item=Juvenile Prairie Skink]S [item=Green-throated Skink]S [item=Weird Purple Skink]S [item=Extinguished Bunny]H [item=Almandine Goby]H [item=Bloody Snapdragon]H [item=Bulrush]H [item=Flatback Sea Turtle]H [item=Leatherback Sea Turtle]H [item=Flurry Flyer]H [item=Jade Peacock]H [item=Brown River Recluse]H [item=Coral Grouse]S [item=Giant Desert Centipede]H [item=Blue Entoloma]S [item=Amelanistic Racer]H [item=Subterranean Termite]H [item=Darkwood Titan]H [item=Goliath Beetle]H [item=Lunar Lacewing]S [item=Spotted Seal]H [item=Bluespot Weather Loach]S [item=Flametail Loach]S [item=Spearmint]S [item=Aer Sprite]S [item=Humpback Anglerfish]H [item=Buzzwing Vampire]H [item=Bloodfly]H [item=Blacktongue Pepper]H [item=Sandyshore Sea Bass]H [item=Sea Bass]H [item=Corona Sempervivum]S [item=Reverse Silkworm Moth]H [item=Bluebite Rattler]H [item=Pleco]H [item=Golden Snakehead]S [item=Cobra Snakehead]S [item=Swordfish]H [item=Ghostcrab]H [item=Giant Kelp]S [item=Scaleskin Marlin]H [item=Hypnotic Scallop]H [item=Pastel Scallop]S [item=Chameleon Seal]H [item=Leopard Caterpillar]S [item=Noxious Caterpillar]S [item=Tiger Beetle]H [item=Crimson Rootvine]H [item=Hardshell Moonsting]H [item=Giant Oarfish]H [item=Oarfish]H [item=Scorpion Fly]H [item=Pale Pink Rose]B [item=Blue Rose]S [item=Frosted Violets ]S [item=Satin Violets]H [item=Flat Bug]H [item=Goat]H [item=Myosotis]H [item=Rolly Polly]H [item=Palefoot Slug]H [item=Pangolin]S [item=Broadstripe Uaru]H [item=Ringscale Arowana]H [item=Downy Mouse]H [item=Pretty Pink Mums]S [item=Floating Maiden]H [item=Amber Algae]S [item=Subterranean Goldfish]H [item=Fanned Cockroach]S [item=Rat Tangle]H [item=Pale Prince]H [item=Mangled Zeeba Carcass]H [item=Dusty Marigold]H [item=Gamy Shockshank]H [item=Coffee Bean Hawkmoth]H [item=Blueberries]S [item=Puckerberries]S [br][br]Tuxedo Urchin, Hardshell, Wasteland Pauper, Mana Thief, Java Sparrow, Blue Throated Budgie, Manaweed, Cragside Mussels, Leech, Dust Slither, Grey Squirrel, Roan Mouse, Dwarf Shelf Fungus, Serpae Tetras, Black Witch, Fire Ant, Cindershroom, Luminous Shortfin, White Cabbage Butterfly, Common Sparrow, Mycena Mushroom, Sparkling Crayfish, Electric Stingers, Coral Snake, Sand Creeper, Desert Scrub, Silver Guppy, Gliding Ant, Sardines, Nymph, Olive Sea Snake, Common Minnow, Honeybee, White-Eared Hummingbird, Reedhopper, Black Capped Chickadee, Leechroot Mushroom, Plague Bat, Tundra Cactus, Hellbender, Jumping Spider, Water Strider, Glowbug, Bog Canary, Duskrat, Jungle Lilies, Dark Creeper, Fairy Ears, Balsas Anole, Glow Mushroom, Delicate Bat Wing, Barbed Tail, Clown Shrimp, Tiger Shrimp, Harlequin Ladybug, Carnaval Tulip, Blue Parrot Tulip, Black Tulip, Old World Rabbit, Pumpkinseed Sunfish, Juneflower, Valley Quail, Shrew, Earthworm, Fly, Dusk Jadevine, Crimson Jadevine, Fogflower, Gradish, Sunkernel, Redwing Hopper, Black Orpington, Hooded Skunk, Sea Sparrow, Smallhead Flying Fish, Deepsea Cucumber, Glowslug, Nudibranch, Sea Hare, Sea Fae, Sunset Sea Dragon, Onyx Cobra, Amethyst Striker, Opal Cobra, Emerald Striker, Fallout Whisper, Maple Seed, Fire Flower, Marsh Stalker, Redblood Sapper, Heartred Croaker Leg, Rolling Scarab, Umbral Catfish, Honeycomb Fragment, Vampiric Featherflea, Dodo Leg, Spurred Dodo Leg, Dodo Wing, Wisp Fruit, Stonewatch Flatblade, Stonewatch Scrub, Bluemoon Dartling, Renegade Dartling, Sunspot Sparrow, Bluelipped Thresh, Crowntail Wanderer, Crowntail Surgling, Yellow-Tinged Featherduster, Elk Ear, Snowfall Elk Ear, Spotted Grasshopper, Cinnamon, Green Shoots, Trumpeter Swan, Mute Swan, Black Swan, Vibrant Prickly Insect, Lyretail Puffer, Maidens Blush, True Rainbow Trout, Hallowed Ivy, Sugarmelon, Butterflyfish, Chewy Tentacle, Squirming Tentacle, Flameburst Waterstrider, Algaestrider, Eel Larvae, Ermine, Ferret, Weasel, Fever Fly, Venomous Fly, Horse Fly, Olympia Oyster, Royal Oyster, Flycatcher, Runic Batling, Wildwood Owlet, Sakura Owlet, Daddy Longlegs, Wilting Rose, Dried Jerky, Dried Fish, Scalescarab, Toxindiver, Puddlehopper, Woodland Acorn, Everglade Hedgehog, Micro Goat, Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil, Mistral Beetle, Black Iron Spider, Steelhound Drone, Deepwater Constructor, Sentinel Fish, Coral Dweller, Spotted Stingray, Bluespine Slug, Delta Orchid, Fragrant Orchid, Dwarf Fawn, Micro Deer, Songbird Mimic, Zebra Cricket, Coiled Burnserpent, Writhing Treesnake, Clownfish, Petalwing Matriarch, Sunflower Seeds, Vampire Eel, Longneck Winter Rations, Soylent Blue, Soylent Green, Soylent Red, Soylent Yellow, Tigereye Squirrel, Forester Squirrel, Daffodil, Rotala, Wartoad Trainee, Molten Tadpole, Lovebird, Bicolor Petunia, Autumn Pennant, Dragonfly, Giant Darner, Juvenile Prairie Skink, Green-throated Skink, Weird Purple Skink, Extinguished Bunny, Almandine Goby, Bloody Snapdragon, Bulrush, Flatback Sea Turtle, Leatherback Sea Turtle, Flurry Flyer, Jade Peacock, Brown River Recluse, Coral Grouse, Giant Desert Centipede, Blue Entoloma, Amelanistic Racer, Subterranean Termite, Darkwood Titan, Goliath Beetle, Lunar Lacewing, Spotted Seal, Bluespot Weather Loach, Flametail Loach, Spearmint, Aer Sprite, Humpback Anglerfish, Buzzwing Vampire, Bloodfly, Blacktongue Pepper, Sandyshore Sea Bass, Sea Bass, Corona Sempervivum, Reverse Silkworm Moth, Bluebite Rattler, Pleco, Golden Snakehead, Cobra Snakehead, Swordfish, Ghostcrab, Giant Kelp, Scaleskin Marlin, Hypnotic Scallop, Pastel Scallop, Chameleon Seal, Leopard Caterpillar, Noxious Caterpillar, Tiger Beetle, Crimson Rootvine, Hardshell Moonsting, Giant Oarfish, Oarfish, Scorpion Fly, Pale Pink Rose, Blue Rose, Frosted Violets , Satin Violets, Flat Bug, Goat, Myosotis, Rolly Polly, Palefoot Slug, Pangolin, Broadstripe Uaru, Ringscale Arowana, Downy Mouse, Pretty Pink Mums, Floating Maiden, Amber Algae, Subterranean Goldfish, Fanned Cockroach, Rat Tangle, Pale Prince, Mangled Zeeba Carcass, Dusty Marigold, Gamy Shockshank, Coffee Bean Hawkmoth, Blueberries, Puckerberries
3skmWqS.png

All Food

Tuxedo Urchin H Hardshell H Wasteland Pauper S Mana Thief S Java Sparrow S Blue Throated Budgie H Manaweed S Cragside Mussels H Leech H Dust Slither H Grey Squirrel H Roan Mouse H Dwarf Shelf Fungus H Serpae Tetras H Black Witch S Fire Ant S Cindershroom S Luminous Shortfin H White Cabbage Butterfly S Common Sparrow H Mycena Mushroom S Sparkling Crayfish H Electric Stingers H Coral Snake S Sand Creeper S Desert Scrub H Silver Guppy H Gliding Ant H Sardines H Nymph S Olive Sea Snake S Common Minnow H Honeybee S White-Eared Hummingbird S Reedhopper H Black Capped Chickadee H Leechroot Mushroom S Plague Bat H Tundra Cactus S Hellbender H Jumping Spider H Water Strider H Glowbug H Bog Canary H Duskrat S Jungle Lilies H Dark Creeper H Fairy Ears S Balsas Anole H Glow Mushroom S Delicate Bat Wing H Barbed Tail H Clown Shrimp H Tiger Shrimp H Harlequin Ladybug S Carnaval Tulip S Blue Parrot Tulip H Black Tulip S Old World Rabbit H Pumpkinseed Sunfish H Juneflower H Valley Quail H Shrew H Earthworm H Fly H Dusk Jadevine S Crimson Jadevine S Fogflower H Gradish S Sunkernel S Redwing Hopper H Black Orpington H Hooded Skunk H Sea Sparrow H Smallhead Flying Fish H Deepsea Cucumber S Glowslug S Nudibranch S Sea Hare H Sea Fae S Sunset Sea Dragon S Onyx Cobra S Amethyst Striker S Opal Cobra S Emerald Striker S Fallout Whisper S Maple Seed H Fire Flower S Marsh Stalker H Redblood Sapper H Heartred Croaker Leg S Rolling Scarab H Umbral Catfish S Honeycomb Fragment S Vampiric Featherflea S Dodo Leg H Spurred Dodo Leg H Dodo Wing H Wisp Fruit B Stonewatch Flatblade S Stonewatch Scrub S Bluemoon Dartling S Renegade Dartling H Sunspot Sparrow H Bluelipped Thresh S Crowntail Wanderer S Crowntail Surgling S Yellow-Tinged Featherduster H Elk Ear S Snowfall Elk Ear S Spotted Grasshopper S Cinnamon S Green Shoots S Trumpeter Swan H Mute Swan S Black Swan S Vibrant Prickly Insect S Lyretail Puffer S Maidens Blush S True Rainbow Trout S Hallowed Ivy S Sugarmelon H Butterflyfish S Chewy Tentacle S Squirming Tentacle S Flameburst Waterstrider H Algaestrider S Eel Larvae H Ermine S Ferret S Weasel S Fever Fly S Venomous Fly S Horse Fly S Olympia Oyster S Royal Oyster S Flycatcher H Runic Batling H Wildwood Owlet H Sakura Owlet H Daddy Longlegs H Wilting Rose S Dried Jerky H Dried Fish H Scalescarab S Toxindiver S Puddlehopper S Woodland Acorn H Everglade Hedgehog H Micro Goat H Fish Oil H Vegetable Oil H Mistral Beetle H Black Iron Spider H Steelhound Drone H Deepwater Constructor S Sentinel Fish S Coral Dweller H Spotted Stingray H Bluespine Slug S Delta Orchid H Fragrant Orchid H Dwarf Fawn H Micro Deer S Songbird Mimic H Zebra Cricket H Coiled Burnserpent S Writhing Treesnake H Clownfish H Petalwing Matriarch S Sunflower Seeds H Vampire Eel H Longneck Winter Rations H Soylent Blue H Soylent Green H Soylent Red H Soylent Yellow H Tigereye Squirrel H Forester Squirrel H Daffodil H Rotala H Wartoad Trainee H Molten Tadpole B Lovebird H Bicolor Petunia H Autumn Pennant S Dragonfly S Giant Darner S Juvenile Prairie Skink S Green-throated Skink S Weird Purple Skink S Extinguished Bunny H Almandine Goby H Bloody Snapdragon H Bulrush H Flatback Sea Turtle H Leatherback Sea Turtle H Flurry Flyer H Jade Peacock H Brown River Recluse H Coral Grouse S Giant Desert Centipede H Blue Entoloma S Amelanistic Racer H Subterranean Termite H Darkwood Titan H Goliath Beetle H Lunar Lacewing S Spotted Seal H Bluespot Weather Loach S Flametail Loach S Spearmint S Aer Sprite S Humpback Anglerfish H Buzzwing Vampire H Bloodfly H Blacktongue Pepper H Sandyshore Sea Bass H Sea Bass H Corona Sempervivum S Reverse Silkworm Moth H Bluebite Rattler H Pleco H Golden Snakehead S Cobra Snakehead S Swordfish H Ghostcrab H Giant Kelp S Scaleskin Marlin H Hypnotic Scallop H Pastel Scallop S Chameleon Seal H Leopard Caterpillar S Noxious Caterpillar S Tiger Beetle H Crimson Rootvine H Hardshell Moonsting H Giant Oarfish H Oarfish H Scorpion Fly H Pale Pink Rose B Blue Rose S Frosted Violets S Satin Violets H Flat Bug H Goat H Myosotis H Rolly Polly H Palefoot Slug H Pangolin S Broadstripe Uaru H Ringscale Arowana H Downy Mouse H Pretty Pink Mums S Floating Maiden H Amber Algae S Subterranean Goldfish H Fanned Cockroach S Rat Tangle H Pale Prince H Mangled Zeeba Carcass H Dusty Marigold H Gamy Shockshank H Coffee Bean Hawkmoth H Blueberries S Puckerberries S

Tuxedo Urchin, Hardshell, Wasteland Pauper, Mana Thief, Java Sparrow, Blue Throated Budgie, Manaweed, Cragside Mussels, Leech, Dust Slither, Grey Squirrel, Roan Mouse, Dwarf Shelf Fungus, Serpae Tetras, Black Witch, Fire Ant, Cindershroom, Luminous Shortfin, White Cabbage Butterfly, Common Sparrow, Mycena Mushroom, Sparkling Crayfish, Electric Stingers, Coral Snake, Sand Creeper, Desert Scrub, Silver Guppy, Gliding Ant, Sardines, Nymph, Olive Sea Snake, Common Minnow, Honeybee, White-Eared Hummingbird, Reedhopper, Black Capped Chickadee, Leechroot Mushroom, Plague Bat, Tundra Cactus, Hellbender, Jumping Spider, Water Strider, Glowbug, Bog Canary, Duskrat, Jungle Lilies, Dark Creeper, Fairy Ears, Balsas Anole, Glow Mushroom, Delicate Bat Wing, Barbed Tail, Clown Shrimp, Tiger Shrimp, Harlequin Ladybug, Carnaval Tulip, Blue Parrot Tulip, Black Tulip, Old World Rabbit, Pumpkinseed Sunfish, Juneflower, Valley Quail, Shrew, Earthworm, Fly, Dusk Jadevine, Crimson Jadevine, Fogflower, Gradish, Sunkernel, Redwing Hopper, Black Orpington, Hooded Skunk, Sea Sparrow, Smallhead Flying Fish, Deepsea Cucumber, Glowslug, Nudibranch, Sea Hare, Sea Fae, Sunset Sea Dragon, Onyx Cobra, Amethyst Striker, Opal Cobra, Emerald Striker, Fallout Whisper, Maple Seed, Fire Flower, Marsh Stalker, Redblood Sapper, Heartred Croaker Leg, Rolling Scarab, Umbral Catfish, Honeycomb Fragment, Vampiric Featherflea, Dodo Leg, Spurred Dodo Leg, Dodo Wing, Wisp Fruit, Stonewatch Flatblade, Stonewatch Scrub, Bluemoon Dartling, Renegade Dartling, Sunspot Sparrow, Bluelipped Thresh, Crowntail Wanderer, Crowntail Surgling, Yellow-Tinged Featherduster, Elk Ear, Snowfall Elk Ear, Spotted Grasshopper, Cinnamon, Green Shoots, Trumpeter Swan, Mute Swan, Black Swan, Vibrant Prickly Insect, Lyretail Puffer, Maidens Blush, True Rainbow Trout, Hallowed Ivy, Sugarmelon, Butterflyfish, Chewy Tentacle, Squirming Tentacle, Flameburst Waterstrider, Algaestrider, Eel Larvae, Ermine, Ferret, Weasel, Fever Fly, Venomous Fly, Horse Fly, Olympia Oyster, Royal Oyster, Flycatcher, Runic Batling, Wildwood Owlet, Sakura Owlet, Daddy Longlegs, Wilting Rose, Dried Jerky, Dried Fish, Scalescarab, Toxindiver, Puddlehopper, Woodland Acorn, Everglade Hedgehog, Micro Goat, Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil, Mistral Beetle, Black Iron Spider, Steelhound Drone, Deepwater Constructor, Sentinel Fish, Coral Dweller, Spotted Stingray, Bluespine Slug, Delta Orchid, Fragrant Orchid, Dwarf Fawn, Micro Deer, Songbird Mimic, Zebra Cricket, Coiled Burnserpent, Writhing Treesnake, Clownfish, Petalwing Matriarch, Sunflower Seeds, Vampire Eel, Longneck Winter Rations, Soylent Blue, Soylent Green, Soylent Red, Soylent Yellow, Tigereye Squirrel, Forester Squirrel, Daffodil, Rotala, Wartoad Trainee, Molten Tadpole, Lovebird, Bicolor Petunia, Autumn Pennant, Dragonfly, Giant Darner, Juvenile Prairie Skink, Green-throated Skink, Weird Purple Skink, Extinguished Bunny, Almandine Goby, Bloody Snapdragon, Bulrush, Flatback Sea Turtle, Leatherback Sea Turtle, Flurry Flyer, Jade Peacock, Brown River Recluse, Coral Grouse, Giant Desert Centipede, Blue Entoloma, Amelanistic Racer, Subterranean Termite, Darkwood Titan, Goliath Beetle, Lunar Lacewing, Spotted Seal, Bluespot Weather Loach, Flametail Loach, Spearmint, Aer Sprite, Humpback Anglerfish, Buzzwing Vampire, Bloodfly, Blacktongue Pepper, Sandyshore Sea Bass, Sea Bass, Corona Sempervivum, Reverse Silkworm Moth, Bluebite Rattler, Pleco, Golden Snakehead, Cobra Snakehead, Swordfish, Ghostcrab, Giant Kelp, Scaleskin Marlin, Hypnotic Scallop, Pastel Scallop, Chameleon Seal, Leopard Caterpillar, Noxious Caterpillar, Tiger Beetle, Crimson Rootvine, Hardshell Moonsting, Giant Oarfish, Oarfish, Scorpion Fly, Pale Pink Rose, Blue Rose, Frosted Violets , Satin Violets, Flat Bug, Goat, Myosotis, Rolly Polly, Palefoot Slug, Pangolin, Broadstripe Uaru, Ringscale Arowana, Downy Mouse, Pretty Pink Mums, Floating Maiden, Amber Algae, Subterranean Goldfish, Fanned Cockroach, Rat Tangle, Pale Prince, Mangled Zeeba Carcass, Dusty Marigold, Gamy Shockshank, Coffee Bean Hawkmoth, Blueberries, Puckerberries
WpjbI2U.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/SILLcxG.png[/img][br][br][b][size=5]Materials[/size][/b][br][br][item=Clay]H [item=Shale]S [item=Obsidian]S [item=Salt]B [item=Gravel]B [item=Sand]B [item=Nickel Ore]B [item=Iron Ore]B [item=Copper Ore]S [item=Squirrel Skull]S [item=Chimera Fangs]H [item=Bone Fragments]S [item=Sparrow Skull]S [item=Pine Branch]S [item=Fir Branch]S [item=Dried Cedar Branch]S [item=Intact Parchment]S [item=Tattered Parchment]H [item=Mangled Textile]S [item=Moth-Eaten Rug]S [item=Silver Ore]B [item=Gold Ore]B [item=Platinum Ore]S [item=Birch Twigs]H [item=Ash Twigs]H [item=Driftwood Branch]S [item=Crumbling Leather]S [item=Moldy Leather]S [item=Rotting Leather]S [item=Birch Logs]S [item=Cedar Logs]S [item=Pine Logs]S [item=Driftwood Log]S [item=Reflective Fish Scales]S [item=Bamboo Cluster]S [item=Redwood Kindling]B [item=Smooth Pebbles]S [item=Smoky Quartz]S [item=Rose Quartz]S [item=Banded Sardonyx]S [item=Jasper]S [item=Traprock]H [item=Cobalt Ore]S [item=Lead Ore]S [item=Tin Ore]S [item=Stone Fertility Statue]S [item=Gypsum]S [item=Rich Nickel Ore]H [item=Chipped Blackened Legbones]S [item=Iron Belt Buckle]B [item=Rusted Iron Belt Buckle]B [item=Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle]S [item=Fractured Tusk]H [item=Warbeast Tusk]S [item=Arcane Runestone]B [item=Earth Runestone]B [item=Fire Runestone]B [item=Ice Runestone]B [item=Lightning Runestone]B [item=Light Runestone]B [item=Nature Runestone]B [item=Plague Runestone]B [item=Shadow Runestone]B [item=Water Runestone]B [item=Wind Runestone]B [item=Ancestral Incense]S [item=Wispy Foxtail]S [item=Moonglow Foxtail]H [item=Common Podid Claws]S [item=Southmarsh Podid Claws]S [item=Crackled Scales]S [item=Molted Scales]S [item=Fragile Antler]S [item=Oozing Tusk]H [item=Muckbottom Shell]B [item=Seeker Brooch]S [item=Seeker Orb]S [item=Nightsky Fuiran Hide]S [item=Ice Crystal]S [item=Elk Pelt]H [item=Glowing Pocket Bauble]S [item=Firestarter]S [item=Sacridite]S [item=Impure Sacridite]S [item=Depleted Sacridite]S [item=Red Linen Fabric Scrap]S [item=White Linen Fabric Scrap]S [item=Tattered Interloper Scrap]S [item=Broken Pottery Piece]S [item=Winter Wolf Pelt]S [item=Black Wolf Pelt]S [item=Celestial Horn]S [item=Wavespun Cloth]S [item=Jeweled Octoflyer Beak]H [item=Unnatural Leg Bones]S [item=Twitching Leg Bones]H [item=Ancient Fungus Spores]S [item=Maple Leaf]S [item=Runed Tuft of Fur]S [item=Cursed Tuft of Fur]H [item=Igneous Flow]S [item=Frozen Rock Flow]S [item=Beeswax]H [item=Carpenter Wax]S [item=Fallout Streak Pinion]H [item=Snow Streak Pinion]S [item=Shining Feather Cluster]S [item=Powerful Serthis Poison]S [item=Unstable Serthis Concoction]S [item=Volt Wiring]H [item=Lumen Wiring]H [item=Mistral Glove]S [item=Spellbound Glove]S [item=Black Iron Segment]S [item=Coppercoil Segment]H [item=Steelhound Core]H [item=Aged Tome]S [item=Battered Book of Fables]S [item=Rusted Chain]H [item=Sakura Moss]S [item=Wildwood Moss]H [item=Ceremonial Sash]S [item=Blooming Vine]H [item=Iron Nugget]H [item=Bonepriest Venom]H [item=Zeeba Horn]S [item=Primary Pigment Blend]H [item=Crushed Petals]H [item=Zalis Weaving]H [item=Bluefin Charger Fin]S [item=Clown Charger Fin]B [item=Barkback Root]H [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction]H [item=Sizzling Phosphorus]H [item=Bioluminescent Tail]H [item=Granite Chunk]S [item=Shale Sliver]S [item=Unicorn Dust]S [item=Corrosive Depin Hide]H [item=Chrome Laser Head]H [item=Extinguished Jackalope Pelt]H [item=Limestone Stalactite]S [item=Shadowbinder's Tears]S [item=Eye Agate]S [item=Dusty Canvas Scrap]S [item=Amber]H [item=Apatite]S [item=Azurite]S [item=Kunzite]S [item=Bloodstone]S [item=Chrysoberyl]S [item=Emerald]S [item=Moonstone]S [item=Morganite]H [item=Pink Chalcedony]H [item=Prehnite]H [item=Rhodochrosite]S [item=Foo's Eye]S [item=Dragonhorn Coral]H [item=Staghorn Coral]H [item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes]S [item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes]S [item=Potted Peacevine]H [item=Berserker's Belt]S [item=Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt]H [item=Hardy Antler]B [item=Scarlet Flycatcher Wing]H [item=Vial of River Muck]H [item=Kamaitachi Blades]S [item=Waterlogged Boot]H [item=Rough Shalehorn]H [item=Carved Harpy Mask]S [item=Infused Fragment]H [item=Skein of Silky Yarn]S [item=Umbral Yarn]S [item=Fluted Conch]S [item=Snakeskin Cloth]S [item=Memorial Urn]H [item=Ghastly Houndskull]H [item=Enchanted Remains]H [item=Beautiful Boulder]S [item=Contaminated Featherback Pelt]S [item=Featherback Pelt]H [item=Shed Fuchsia Scale]S [item=Sticky Pollen]H [item=Iridescent Cloth]H [item=Shimmering Cloth]S [item=Clipper Chitin]H [item=Fishing Net]S [item=Fluted Seashell]H [item=Leopard Coralclimber Toxin]H [item=Noxious Coralclimber Toxin]H [item=Mirage Puffer Spines]H [item=Amphibious Wing]S [item=Translucent Fins]S [item=Azure Yuccarope]S [item=Flamerest Embers]S [item=Sticky Webbing]S [item=Spiny Tail]H [item=Bluesand Agate]S [item=Sweetpuff Feather]B [item=Ragepuff Down]B [item=Silken Feathers]S [item=Display Plumes]B [item=Bluelight Chipskink Tail]H [item=Chipskink Tail]S [item=Dried Lilium Petals]S [item=Garden Lace]H [item=Fungus-Covered Branch]H [item=Birch Bark Sheet]S [item=Serrated Pilco Shell]H [item=Splintered Reeds]S [item=Glowing Mushroom Cap]S [item=Sage Shell]H [item=Terra Shell]H [item=Giant Feather]S [item=Chimera Pelt]H [item=Seaside Trumpet]S [item=Snail Husk]S [item=Brilliant Length]S [item=Jar of Side Scales]S [item=Metal Spring]H [item=Vibrant Savanna Pelt]H [item=Malleable Graybricks]H [item=Decorative Desert Tile]S [item=Beautiful Barrens Tile]H [item=Auburn Woolly Pelt]S [item=Walrus Pelt]S [item=Wind-Up Key]S [item=Igueel Leather]S [item=Toxic Igueel Fan]S [br][br]Clay, Shale, Obsidian, Salt, Gravel, Sand, Nickel Ore, Iron Ore, Copper Ore, Squirrel Skull, Chimera Fangs, Bone Fragments, Sparrow Skull, Pine Branch, Fir Branch, Dried Cedar Branch, Intact Parchment, Tattered Parchment, Mangled Textile, Moth-Eaten Rug, Silver Ore, Gold Ore, Platinum Ore, Birch Twigs, Ash Twigs, Driftwood Branch, Crumbling Leather, Moldy Leather, Rotting Leather, Birch Logs, Cedar Logs, Pine Logs, Driftwood Log, Reflective Fish Scales, Bamboo Cluster, Redwood Kindling, Smooth Pebbles, Smoky Quartz, Rose Quartz, Banded Sardonyx, Jasper, Traprock, Cobalt Ore, Lead Ore, Tin Ore, Stone Fertility Statue, Gypsum, Rich Nickel Ore, Chipped Blackened Legbones, Iron Belt Buckle, Rusted Iron Belt Buckle, Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle, Fractured Tusk, Warbeast Tusk, Arcane Runestone, Earth Runestone, Fire Runestone, Ice Runestone, Lightning Runestone, Light Runestone, Nature Runestone, Plague Runestone, Shadow Runestone, Water Runestone, Wind Runestone, Ancestral Incense, Wispy Foxtail, Moonglow Foxtail, Common Podid Claws, Southmarsh Podid Claws, Crackled Scales, Molted Scales, Fragile Antler, Oozing Tusk, Muckbottom Shell, Seeker Brooch, Seeker Orb, Nightsky Fuiran Hide, Ice Crystal, Elk Pelt, Glowing Pocket Bauble, Firestarter, Sacridite, Impure Sacridite, Depleted Sacridite, Red Linen Fabric Scrap, White Linen Fabric Scrap, Tattered Interloper Scrap, Broken Pottery Piece, Winter Wolf Pelt, Black Wolf Pelt, Celestial Horn, Wavespun Cloth, Jeweled Octoflyer Beak, Unnatural Leg Bones, Twitching Leg Bones, Ancient Fungus Spores, Maple Leaf, Runed Tuft of Fur, Cursed Tuft of Fur, Igneous Flow, Frozen Rock Flow, Beeswax, Carpenter Wax, Fallout Streak Pinion, Snow Streak Pinion, Shining Feather Cluster, Powerful Serthis Poison, Unstable Serthis Concoction, Volt Wiring, Lumen Wiring, Mistral Glove, Spellbound Glove, Black Iron Segment, Coppercoil Segment, Steelhound Core, Aged Tome, Battered Book of Fables, Rusted Chain, Sakura Moss, Wildwood Moss, Ceremonial Sash, Blooming Vine, Iron Nugget, Bonepriest Venom, Zeeba Horn, Primary Pigment Blend, Crushed Petals, Zalis Weaving, Bluefin Charger Fin, Clown Charger Fin, Barkback Root, Coarse Alchemical Reduction, Sizzling Phosphorus, Bioluminescent Tail, Granite Chunk, Shale Sliver, Unicorn Dust, Corrosive Depin Hide, Chrome Laser Head, Extinguished Jackalope Pelt, Limestone Stalactite, Shadowbinder's Tears, Eye Agate, Dusty Canvas Scrap, Amber, Apatite, Azurite, Kunzite, Bloodstone, Chrysoberyl, Emerald, Moonstone, Morganite, Pink Chalcedony, Prehnite, Rhodochrosite, Foo's Eye, Dragonhorn Coral, Staghorn Coral, Coral Basilisk Field Notes, Grouse Basilisk Field Notes, Potted Peacevine, Berserker's Belt, Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt, Hardy Antler, Scarlet Flycatcher Wing, Vial of River Muck, Kamaitachi Blades, Waterlogged Boot, Rough Shalehorn, Carved Harpy Mask, Infused Fragment, Skein of Silky Yarn, Umbral Yarn, Fluted Conch, Snakeskin Cloth, Memorial Urn, Ghastly Houndskull, Enchanted Remains, Beautiful Boulder, Contaminated Featherback Pelt, Featherback Pelt, Shed Fuchsia Scale, Sticky Pollen, Iridescent Cloth, Shimmering Cloth, Clipper Chitin, Fishing Net, Fluted Seashell, Leopard Coralclimber Toxin, Noxious Coralclimber Toxin, Mirage Puffer Spines, Amphibious Wing, Translucent Fins, Azure Yuccarope, Flamerest Embers, Sticky Webbing, Spiny Tail, Bluesand Agate, Sweetpuff Feather, Ragepuff Down, Silken Feathers, Display Plumes, Bluelight Chipskink Tail, Chipskink Tail, Dried Lilium Petals, Garden Lace, Fungus-Covered Branch, Birch Bark Sheet, Serrated Pilco Shell, Splintered Reeds, Glowing Mushroom Cap, Sage Shell, Terra Shell, Giant Feather, Chimera Pelt, Seaside Trumpet, Snail Husk, Brilliant Length, Jar of Side Scales, Metal Spring, Vibrant Savanna Pelt, Malleable Graybricks, Decorative Desert Tile, Beautiful Barrens Tile, Auburn Woolly Pelt, Walrus Pelt, Wind-Up Key, Igueel Leather, Toxic Igueel Fan
SILLcxG.png

Materials

Clay H Shale S Obsidian S Salt B Gravel B Sand B Nickel Ore B Iron Ore B Copper Ore S Squirrel Skull S Chimera Fangs H Bone Fragments S Sparrow Skull S Pine Branch S Fir Branch S Dried Cedar Branch S Intact Parchment S Tattered Parchment H Mangled Textile S Moth-Eaten Rug S Silver Ore B Gold Ore B Platinum Ore S Birch Twigs H Ash Twigs H Driftwood Branch S Crumbling Leather S Moldy Leather S Rotting Leather S Birch Logs S Cedar Logs S Pine Logs S Driftwood Log S Reflective Fish Scales S Bamboo Cluster S Redwood Kindling B Smooth Pebbles S Smoky Quartz S Rose Quartz S Banded Sardonyx S Jasper S Traprock H Cobalt Ore S Lead Ore S Tin Ore S Stone Fertility Statue S Gypsum S Rich Nickel Ore H Chipped Blackened Legbones S Iron Belt Buckle B Rusted Iron Belt Buckle B Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle S Fractured Tusk H Warbeast Tusk S Arcane Runestone B Earth Runestone B Fire Runestone B Ice Runestone B Lightning Runestone B Light Runestone B Nature Runestone B Plague Runestone B Shadow Runestone B Water Runestone B Wind Runestone B Ancestral Incense S Wispy Foxtail S Moonglow Foxtail H Common Podid Claws S Southmarsh Podid Claws S Crackled Scales S Molted Scales S Fragile Antler S Oozing Tusk H Muckbottom Shell B Seeker Brooch S Seeker Orb S Nightsky Fuiran Hide S Ice Crystal S Elk Pelt H Glowing Pocket Bauble S Firestarter S Sacridite S Impure Sacridite S Depleted Sacridite S Red Linen Fabric Scrap S White Linen Fabric Scrap S Tattered Interloper Scrap S Broken Pottery Piece S Winter Wolf Pelt S Black Wolf Pelt S Celestial Horn S Wavespun Cloth S Jeweled Octoflyer Beak H Unnatural Leg Bones S Twitching Leg Bones H Ancient Fungus Spores S Maple Leaf S Runed Tuft of Fur S Cursed Tuft of Fur H Igneous Flow S Frozen Rock Flow S Beeswax H Carpenter Wax S Fallout Streak Pinion H Snow Streak Pinion S Shining Feather Cluster S Powerful Serthis Poison S Unstable Serthis Concoction S Volt Wiring H Lumen Wiring H Mistral Glove S Spellbound Glove S Black Iron Segment S Coppercoil Segment H Steelhound Core H Aged Tome S Battered Book of Fables S Rusted Chain H Sakura Moss S Wildwood Moss H Ceremonial Sash S Blooming Vine H Iron Nugget H Bonepriest Venom H Zeeba Horn S Primary Pigment Blend H Crushed Petals H Zalis Weaving H Bluefin Charger Fin S Clown Charger Fin B Barkback Root H Coarse Alchemical Reduction H Sizzling Phosphorus H Bioluminescent Tail H Granite Chunk S Shale Sliver S Unicorn Dust S Corrosive Depin Hide H Chrome Laser Head H Extinguished Jackalope Pelt H Limestone Stalactite S Shadowbinder's Tears S Eye Agate S Dusty Canvas Scrap S Amber H Apatite S Azurite S Kunzite S Bloodstone S Chrysoberyl S Emerald S Moonstone S Morganite H Pink Chalcedony H Prehnite H Rhodochrosite S Foo's Eye S Dragonhorn Coral H Staghorn Coral H Coral Basilisk Field Notes S Grouse Basilisk Field Notes S Potted Peacevine H Berserker's Belt S Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt H Hardy Antler B Scarlet Flycatcher Wing H Vial of River Muck H Kamaitachi Blades S Waterlogged Boot H Rough Shalehorn H Carved Harpy Mask S Infused Fragment H Skein of Silky Yarn S Umbral Yarn S Fluted Conch S Snakeskin Cloth S Memorial Urn H Ghastly Houndskull H Enchanted Remains H Beautiful Boulder S Contaminated Featherback Pelt S Featherback Pelt H Shed Fuchsia Scale S Sticky Pollen H Iridescent Cloth H Shimmering Cloth S Clipper Chitin H Fishing Net S Fluted Seashell H Leopard Coralclimber Toxin H Noxious Coralclimber Toxin H Mirage Puffer Spines H Amphibious Wing S Translucent Fins S Azure Yuccarope S Flamerest Embers S Sticky Webbing S Spiny Tail H Bluesand Agate S Sweetpuff Feather B Ragepuff Down B Silken Feathers S Display Plumes B Bluelight Chipskink Tail H Chipskink Tail S Dried Lilium Petals S Garden Lace H Fungus-Covered Branch H Birch Bark Sheet S Serrated Pilco Shell H Splintered Reeds S Glowing Mushroom Cap S Sage Shell H Terra Shell H Giant Feather S Chimera Pelt H Seaside Trumpet S Snail Husk S Brilliant Length S Jar of Side Scales S Metal Spring H Vibrant Savanna Pelt H Malleable Graybricks H Decorative Desert Tile S Beautiful Barrens Tile H Auburn Woolly Pelt S Walrus Pelt S Wind-Up Key S Igueel Leather S Toxic Igueel Fan S

Clay, Shale, Obsidian, Salt, Gravel, Sand, Nickel Ore, Iron Ore, Copper Ore, Squirrel Skull, Chimera Fangs, Bone Fragments, Sparrow Skull, Pine Branch, Fir Branch, Dried Cedar Branch, Intact Parchment, Tattered Parchment, Mangled Textile, Moth-Eaten Rug, Silver Ore, Gold Ore, Platinum Ore, Birch Twigs, Ash Twigs, Driftwood Branch, Crumbling Leather, Moldy Leather, Rotting Leather, Birch Logs, Cedar Logs, Pine Logs, Driftwood Log, Reflective Fish Scales, Bamboo Cluster, Redwood Kindling, Smooth Pebbles, Smoky Quartz, Rose Quartz, Banded Sardonyx, Jasper, Traprock, Cobalt Ore, Lead Ore, Tin Ore, Stone Fertility Statue, Gypsum, Rich Nickel Ore, Chipped Blackened Legbones, Iron Belt Buckle, Rusted Iron Belt Buckle, Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle, Fractured Tusk, Warbeast Tusk, Arcane Runestone, Earth Runestone, Fire Runestone, Ice Runestone, Lightning Runestone, Light Runestone, Nature Runestone, Plague Runestone, Shadow Runestone, Water Runestone, Wind Runestone, Ancestral Incense, Wispy Foxtail, Moonglow Foxtail, Common Podid Claws, Southmarsh Podid Claws, Crackled Scales, Molted Scales, Fragile Antler, Oozing Tusk, Muckbottom Shell, Seeker Brooch, Seeker Orb, Nightsky Fuiran Hide, Ice Crystal, Elk Pelt, Glowing Pocket Bauble, Firestarter, Sacridite, Impure Sacridite, Depleted Sacridite, Red Linen Fabric Scrap, White Linen Fabric Scrap, Tattered Interloper Scrap, Broken Pottery Piece, Winter Wolf Pelt, Black Wolf Pelt, Celestial Horn, Wavespun Cloth, Jeweled Octoflyer Beak, Unnatural Leg Bones, Twitching Leg Bones, Ancient Fungus Spores, Maple Leaf, Runed Tuft of Fur, Cursed Tuft of Fur, Igneous Flow, Frozen Rock Flow, Beeswax, Carpenter Wax, Fallout Streak Pinion, Snow Streak Pinion, Shining Feather Cluster, Powerful Serthis Poison, Unstable Serthis Concoction, Volt Wiring, Lumen Wiring, Mistral Glove, Spellbound Glove, Black Iron Segment, Coppercoil Segment, Steelhound Core, Aged Tome, Battered Book of Fables, Rusted Chain, Sakura Moss, Wildwood Moss, Ceremonial Sash, Blooming Vine, Iron Nugget, Bonepriest Venom, Zeeba Horn, Primary Pigment Blend, Crushed Petals, Zalis Weaving, Bluefin Charger Fin, Clown Charger Fin, Barkback Root, Coarse Alchemical Reduction, Sizzling Phosphorus, Bioluminescent Tail, Granite Chunk, Shale Sliver, Unicorn Dust, Corrosive Depin Hide, Chrome Laser Head, Extinguished Jackalope Pelt, Limestone Stalactite, Shadowbinder's Tears, Eye Agate, Dusty Canvas Scrap, Amber, Apatite, Azurite, Kunzite, Bloodstone, Chrysoberyl, Emerald, Moonstone, Morganite, Pink Chalcedony, Prehnite, Rhodochrosite, Foo's Eye, Dragonhorn Coral, Staghorn Coral, Coral Basilisk Field Notes, Grouse Basilisk Field Notes, Potted Peacevine, Berserker's Belt, Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt, Hardy Antler, Scarlet Flycatcher Wing, Vial of River Muck, Kamaitachi Blades, Waterlogged Boot, Rough Shalehorn, Carved Harpy Mask, Infused Fragment, Skein of Silky Yarn, Umbral Yarn, Fluted Conch, Snakeskin Cloth, Memorial Urn, Ghastly Houndskull, Enchanted Remains, Beautiful Boulder, Contaminated Featherback Pelt, Featherback Pelt, Shed Fuchsia Scale, Sticky Pollen, Iridescent Cloth, Shimmering Cloth, Clipper Chitin, Fishing Net, Fluted Seashell, Leopard Coralclimber Toxin, Noxious Coralclimber Toxin, Mirage Puffer Spines, Amphibious Wing, Translucent Fins, Azure Yuccarope, Flamerest Embers, Sticky Webbing, Spiny Tail, Bluesand Agate, Sweetpuff Feather, Ragepuff Down, Silken Feathers, Display Plumes, Bluelight Chipskink Tail, Chipskink Tail, Dried Lilium Petals, Garden Lace, Fungus-Covered Branch, Birch Bark Sheet, Serrated Pilco Shell, Splintered Reeds, Glowing Mushroom Cap, Sage Shell, Terra Shell, Giant Feather, Chimera Pelt, Seaside Trumpet, Snail Husk, Brilliant Length, Jar of Side Scales, Metal Spring, Vibrant Savanna Pelt, Malleable Graybricks, Decorative Desert Tile, Beautiful Barrens Tile, Auburn Woolly Pelt, Walrus Pelt, Wind-Up Key, Igueel Leather, Toxic Igueel Fan
WpjbI2U.gif
[size=6]The remainder of the items have been moved to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1504097/2#post_12451075]PAGE TWO[/url][/size] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/etHZvZ0.png[/img] [size=5][b]Pinglist for Updates[/b][/size] The pinglist has been discontinued as it is a lot of work to maintain and I haven't been using it. New swipp and baldwin stuff will be displayed on the first page and you'll also see it in the FR Announcement. [size=1] Post dividers by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835]Mibella[/url] [/size]
The remainder of the items have been moved to PAGE TWO
etHZvZ0.png

Pinglist for Updates

The pinglist has been discontinued as it is a lot of work to maintain and I haven't been using it. New swipp and baldwin stuff will be displayed on the first page and you'll also see it in the FR Announcement.

Post dividers by Mibella

WpjbI2U.gif
@squidragon

Thank you for this updated list.
Can I be added to a pinglist for when you make updates and changes? I would be grateful.

:)

-Dauph
@squidragon

Thank you for this updated list.
Can I be added to a pinglist for when you make updates and changes? I would be grateful.

-Dauph
4CRxKbX.gif
OMG thanks SO much for this *bookmarks*

Pinglist please!

Edit: forgot to ping

@squidragon
OMG thanks SO much for this *bookmarks*

Pinglist please!

Edit: forgot to ping

@squidragon
@squidragon

Do you have a list of the foods in the order they appear in the hoard? It's hard to figure out what's what, since we can't sort our hoard by type. Feel free to tell me to take a hike, if it's too much work.

-Dauph
@squidragon

Do you have a list of the foods in the order they appear in the hoard? It's hard to figure out what's what, since we can't sort our hoard by type. Feel free to tell me to take a hike, if it's too much work.

-Dauph
4CRxKbX.gif
@Dauphine76 You can sort your food by type in the hoard! I always do it like that because it's easier for me (which is why it's sorted like that here).

There's a little sort button at the bottom between the check boxes and the "to vault" button.
@Dauphine76 You can sort your food by type in the hoard! I always do it like that because it's easier for me (which is why it's sorted like that here).

There's a little sort button at the bottom between the check boxes and the "to vault" button.
WpjbI2U.gif
GENIUS!!!

I have been playing for MONTHS and never saw that!
GENIUS!!!

I have been playing for MONTHS and never saw that!
4CRxKbX.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121