Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wait. Yall arent just doing fairgrounds?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
If you use Arlo, pick a plot with popular genes(Chry/Mala or Tide/Foam, for instance), and dig there. Arlo genes go for ludicrous prices sometimes.

I also coli in less-popular venues(so ones you can't train fodder in, basically) and sell the Crim/Baldwin/Swipp food items when I feel like digging them out of my vault. They don't really sell for much themselves, but once you have a stockpile you can pretty regularly sell for a good price :)

Oh, and Bladwin mats! Not just the slimes/oozes/whatever the others are, but the ones you can brew. I've managed to sell a fair amount of beakers for 15g during events, which is enough to buy the mats to brew again.
If you use Arlo, pick a plot with popular genes(Chry/Mala or Tide/Foam, for instance), and dig there. Arlo genes go for ludicrous prices sometimes.

I also coli in less-popular venues(so ones you can't train fodder in, basically) and sell the Crim/Baldwin/Swipp food items when I feel like digging them out of my vault. They don't really sell for much themselves, but once you have a stockpile you can pretty regularly sell for a good price :)

Oh, and Bladwin mats! Not just the slimes/oozes/whatever the others are, but the ones you can brew. I've managed to sell a fair amount of beakers for 15g during events, which is enough to buy the mats to brew again.
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
yeah i don't even do fairground tbh
it's SO tiring. yeah, full 75kt worth of gng takes me mere 10 minutes, but the fact that i'm forced to commit to it every day and it's so repetitive feels so tiring and stressful to me that i rarely ever do it

coli seems a bit more fun because it's repetitive but at an acceptable level of repetitiveness and of course stuff you get from each battle is random so my brain is kept engaged with that extra spicy element of surprise (i'm no gacha player but who can resist that little bit of gambling addiction in themselves) AND i kinda zone out by coming up with stories involving my battling dragons
yeah i don't even do fairground tbh
it's SO tiring. yeah, full 75kt worth of gng takes me mere 10 minutes, but the fact that i'm forced to commit to it every day and it's so repetitive feels so tiring and stressful to me that i rarely ever do it

coli seems a bit more fun because it's repetitive but at an acceptable level of repetitiveness and of course stuff you get from each battle is random so my brain is kept engaged with that extra spicy element of surprise (i'm no gacha player but who can resist that little bit of gambling addiction in themselves) AND i kinda zone out by coming up with stories involving my battling dragons
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
Alongside fairgrounds we sometimes go to the coli to get stuff or to train a fodder dragon .
though generally most of our money does come from the fairgrounds, we just have a lot of treasure because we don't like frequently buying stuff
Alongside fairgrounds we sometimes go to the coli to get stuff or to train a fodder dragon .
though generally most of our money does come from the fairgrounds, we just have a lot of treasure because we don't like frequently buying stuff
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
I dabble a bit in it, like a game here or there, but I seldom go for max. It's just too time consuming, or I just don't want to spend that segment of time on it. Sometimes I do, but it's far from a habit.

Most of my money is done via the Auction House. Every so often I put up a bunch of trades, every so often I get sales, every so often I might have to check a listing or two, rinse and repeat. Enter key helps me get through the relistings.

I also breed fodder for the pursuits, and if I feel up for it I train the fodder to certain levels while they're nesting, then exalt afterwards. But I wouldn't say that's the majority of my income.

Basically, I try to go for incomes that take the least amount of time. When life has a lot of responsibilities and there's multiple websites that ask you to at least several Certain Daily Things, that really adds up and can take a toll on time management and mental health. So I try to feel okay about dropping things that are ultimately less important to me in the long run, while still participating in games I like.
I dabble a bit in it, like a game here or there, but I seldom go for max. It's just too time consuming, or I just don't want to spend that segment of time on it. Sometimes I do, but it's far from a habit.

Most of my money is done via the Auction House. Every so often I put up a bunch of trades, every so often I get sales, every so often I might have to check a listing or two, rinse and repeat. Enter key helps me get through the relistings.

I also breed fodder for the pursuits, and if I feel up for it I train the fodder to certain levels while they're nesting, then exalt afterwards. But I wouldn't say that's the majority of my income.

Basically, I try to go for incomes that take the least amount of time. When life has a lot of responsibilities and there's multiple websites that ask you to at least several Certain Daily Things, that really adds up and can take a toll on time management and mental health. So I try to feel okay about dropping things that are ultimately less important to me in the long run, while still participating in games I like.
Exalting and familiar bonding are my main income. Fairgrounds are supplementary.
Exalting and familiar bonding are my main income. Fairgrounds are supplementary.
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BzjAkuF.png
a69iToJ.png
79991902.png 33016095.png 88027890.png 81385343.png
i do fairgrounds every day if i can; i don't mind g&g at all and it's nice to consistently build up my treasure. i've also been breeding fodder for the achievements so those get trained and exalted eventually, but i only get around to it pretty sporadically

my biggest source of gems besides the occasional item sale on the AH is my adopt shop, and perhaps an art shop in the future if all goes well....
i do fairgrounds every day if i can; i don't mind g&g at all and it's nice to consistently build up my treasure. i've also been breeding fodder for the achievements so those get trained and exalted eventually, but i only get around to it pretty sporadically

my biggest source of gems besides the occasional item sale on the AH is my adopt shop, and perhaps an art shop in the future if all goes well....
Coli, both leveling and exalting and selling the loot drops, like everyone else is saying!

Fodder leveling is for sure the most profitable, but when I'm low on both energy and treasure, I go through my hoard and just hoard-sell all my stacks of junk items. (Not food, that's better to either keep on hand, or sell in the AH - full stacks of 99 go for ~14 gems or 14,000 treasure. Which may sound like a lot, but if you coli, you get a LOT of food, fast.) I even hoard sell any familiars and apparel I have a lot of, which is less profitable than waiting for them to sell on the AH, but I don't have the patience to make a bunch of 1g sales, let alone wait for them to actually sell.
Coli, both leveling and exalting and selling the loot drops, like everyone else is saying!

Fodder leveling is for sure the most profitable, but when I'm low on both energy and treasure, I go through my hoard and just hoard-sell all my stacks of junk items. (Not food, that's better to either keep on hand, or sell in the AH - full stacks of 99 go for ~14 gems or 14,000 treasure. Which may sound like a lot, but if you coli, you get a LOT of food, fast.) I even hoard sell any familiars and apparel I have a lot of, which is less profitable than waiting for them to sell on the AH, but I don't have the patience to make a bunch of 1g sales, let alone wait for them to actually sell.
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
If flight rising was one of those sites where you can only have like 100 items in your inventory, I don't think it would even work. Our dragons would all be dead, and nobody would ever make any money.
If flight rising was one of those sites where you can only have like 100 items in your inventory, I don't think it would even work. Our dragons would all be dead, and nobody would ever make any money.
call me sage
(>.
i dont do glimmer and gloom lmao i make most of my money from just.. selling duplicate familiars lately. which are from chests (from familiar bonding) and coli
and yeah i also barely spend my money on anything that expensive so
i dont do glimmer and gloom lmao i make most of my money from just.. selling duplicate familiars lately. which are from chests (from familiar bonding) and coli
and yeah i also barely spend my money on anything that expensive so
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I forget to do Fairgrounds honestly…
I maybe do it 2 days out of the week, but usually I prefer to make my money from the Coliseum and just enjoying myself there! As others have said, Fairgrounds is sort of like a chore lol.
I forget to do Fairgrounds honestly…
I maybe do it 2 days out of the week, but usually I prefer to make my money from the Coliseum and just enjoying myself there! As others have said, Fairgrounds is sort of like a chore lol.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8