Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wait. Yall arent just doing fairgrounds?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yeahh most of my treasure income is through G&G. Though hoardselling is good too,
and I will just say I discovered today how much hoard selling coliseum familiars does for income!

For gems, selling stuff brewed by Baldwin and selling festival items and of course nocturne eggs is really effective. I have quite a decent amount saved right now from those, without having converted treasure to gems.

I think the big earners either buy gems or have things like hatcheries, art shops and skin shops. If you wanna make big bucks, those would be the way to go!
Yeahh most of my treasure income is through G&G. Though hoardselling is good too,
and I will just say I discovered today how much hoard selling coliseum familiars does for income!

For gems, selling stuff brewed by Baldwin and selling festival items and of course nocturne eggs is really effective. I have quite a decent amount saved right now from those, without having converted treasure to gems.

I think the big earners either buy gems or have things like hatcheries, art shops and skin shops. If you wanna make big bucks, those would be the way to go!
FObX7rS.png
art shop (though that's far from a consistent income source for me), hoardselling extra materials, occasionally listing stuff on the auction house, bonding with familiars, and doing pursuits. I only really do fairgrounds if I need a little extra treasure boost
art shop (though that's far from a consistent income source for me), hoardselling extra materials, occasionally listing stuff on the auction house, bonding with familiars, and doing pursuits. I only really do fairgrounds if I need a little extra treasure boost
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
I just stay low on treasure at all times lol
I just stay low on treasure at all times lol
i breed dragons, i fool around with my fams when i can't; then if i can't do either i go digging LOL
i breed dragons, i fool around with my fams when i can't; then if i can't do either i go digging LOL
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
Most of my saved-up funds are from the last time I opened my art shop! I've also made quite a bit from leveling and exalting, but I don't keep up with it much. Its running dry now that I'm picking up more projects, so I'm coming back to the fairgrounds and coli grinding. And more drawing :D
Most of my saved-up funds are from the last time I opened my art shop! I've also made quite a bit from leveling and exalting, but I don't keep up with it much. Its running dry now that I'm picking up more projects, so I'm coming back to the fairgrounds and coli grinding. And more drawing :D
Slight-Eyewing.png __
they / he +2hr

xjB7OSe.png
mAiCJNJ.png
__ __ TVPeCAO.png __ Enchanted-Libra.png
Since I don't exalt but enjoy breeding, I sell both fodder hatchlings and levelled dragons. I also regularly hoardsell stacks of items, and sometimes put old events items up on the AH.

Pursuits have become a major source of income as well, particularly for gems.
Since I don't exalt but enjoy breeding, I sell both fodder hatchlings and levelled dragons. I also regularly hoardsell stacks of items, and sometimes put old events items up on the AH.

Pursuits have become a major source of income as well, particularly for gems.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
lotsa breeding. I can usually get anywhere from 40k to 70k per nest cycle (aka all my nests at once)
its good I have a few common breed pairs too, so I can count on them for my breeding needs.
lotsa breeding. I can usually get anywhere from 40k to 70k per nest cycle (aka all my nests at once)
its good I have a few common breed pairs too, so I can count on them for my breeding needs.
Slowly coding, one [ at a time
I've been here since 2015 and I hit my first 75k in the Fairgrounds... [i]yesterday.[/i] Most of my what could be charitably called income is coli/chests/selling stuff [emoji=treasure size=1]
I've been here since 2015 and I hit my first 75k in the Fairgrounds... yesterday. Most of my what could be charitably called income is coli/chests/selling stuff
There will be something here. Eventually.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8