Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wait. Yall arent just doing fairgrounds?
Most of my treasure comes from daily rewards one can by keeping their dragons’ energy topped off at all times. I go to the coliseum to get enough food
Most of my treasure comes from daily rewards one can by keeping their dragons’ energy topped off at all times. I go to the coliseum to get enough food
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[quote name="@gn0me"] I did GnG for two months straight every day to raise seed money and haven't been in there again for the last 5 years since[/quote] What do you even use 4kg to buy? Just a coli dragon costs only 600g last time I checked, what other things did you buy?
@gn0me wrote:
I did GnG for two months straight every day to raise seed money and haven't been in there again for the last 5 years since
What do you even use 4kg to buy? Just a coli dragon costs only 600g last time I checked, what other things did you buy?
IMG-7661.png

You can call me Ene or Een!
I’m subbed to all threads I make, but please ping me in external threads!

IMG-8367.png
Fairgrounds is my only source of income at the moment, but I'm saving up for elims so that I can create a mire trainer & almost a full farming team! Hopefully that'll fix my money issue & incomplete projects...
Fairgrounds is my only source of income at the moment, but I'm saving up for elims so that I can create a mire trainer & almost a full farming team! Hopefully that'll fix my money issue & incomplete projects...
Tiny pink gif of two Kirbies bouncing up and down on either side with text in the middle that says 'My Brain Hurty'
[quote name="@Eenyay" date="2024-05-04 07:27:41" ] [quote name="gn0me"] I did GnG for two months straight every day to raise seed money and haven't been in there again for the last 5 years since[/quote] What do you even use 4kg to buy? Just a coli dragon costs only 600g last time I checked, what other things did you buy? [/quote] I continually used it to build inventory, so never saw 4kG all at once, (or even realised it added up to that amount) Mainly brewing materials and items to flip, but I 'wasted' some of the profits on treating my dragons too :D GnG would have been mid-year and then Veined and banescales released in Oct/Nov/Dec and catapulted me into another financial realm I had never imagined. Veined was selling for 300G for a few weeks and I was brewing one every night and selling it the next day. Then just as the hype might have died down, banescale released Dec 9 with some popular brewable genes which were all high cauldron level, and of course hardly anybody brewed them during NotN so I was absolutely rolling in it by the new year.
@Eenyay wrote on 2024-05-04 07:27:41:
gn0me wrote:
I did GnG for two months straight every day to raise seed money and haven't been in there again for the last 5 years since
What do you even use 4kg to buy? Just a coli dragon costs only 600g last time I checked, what other things did you buy?

I continually used it to build inventory, so never saw 4kG all at once, (or even realised it added up to that amount)
Mainly brewing materials and items to flip, but I 'wasted' some of the profits on treating my dragons too :D
GnG would have been mid-year and then Veined and banescales released in Oct/Nov/Dec and catapulted me into another financial realm I had never imagined.
Veined was selling for 300G for a few weeks and I was brewing one every night and selling it the next day.
Then just as the hype might have died down, banescale released Dec 9 with some popular brewable genes which were all high cauldron level, and of course hardly anybody brewed them during NotN so I was absolutely rolling in it by the new year.
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
I don't even do Fairgrounds... at all.

What I do:
- get daily login bonus
- breed and sell dragons
- level and exalt them (like, 1-2 a day to lvl 7-8, not even much...)
- bond with familiars (150 of them) & open chests
- SELL ALL THE THINGS on the AH
- hoard sell the rest

= decent profit
I don't even do Fairgrounds... at all.

What I do:
- get daily login bonus
- breed and sell dragons
- level and exalt them (like, 1-2 a day to lvl 7-8, not even much...)
- bond with familiars (150 of them) & open chests
- SELL ALL THE THINGS on the AH
- hoard sell the rest

= decent profit
y'all are doing fairgrounds?
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gather pink mums, trade them for parchment, sell for massive amounts (way more than just the mums).
More seriously (that method works but also requires a lot of effort with the danger that pink mums will stop being used for the swipp trade while you are collecting), I bond with all my non-awakened fams as often as I can manage, and level and exalt self-raised fodder. Occasionally I spend time in the last two venues in search of highly prized skins, familiars and apparel.
gather pink mums, trade them for parchment, sell for massive amounts (way more than just the mums).
More seriously (that method works but also requires a lot of effort with the danger that pink mums will stop being used for the swipp trade while you are collecting), I bond with all my non-awakened fams as often as I can manage, and level and exalt self-raised fodder. Occasionally I spend time in the last two venues in search of highly prized skins, familiars and apparel.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
[quote name="skinklegs" date="2024-05-04 09:48:48" ] y'all are doing fairgrounds? [/quote] Yeah I almost never. COLI
skinklegs wrote on 2024-05-04 09:48:48:

Yeah I almost never.
COLI
[quote name="RabbitSpirit"] [quote name="skinklegs"] y'all are doing fairgrounds? [/quote] Yeah I almost never. COLI [/quote] Doing it every day for a week adds up to 525,000t Every day for a month adds up to 2,250,00 For ~8 minutes a day (if you’re fast at it from practice like me) it’s pretty good unless you’re one of those psychos with like 30kg or something and dont need it!
RabbitSpirit wrote:
skinklegs wrote:

Yeah I almost never.
COLI
Doing it every day for a week adds up to 525,000t
Every day for a month adds up to 2,250,00

For ~8 minutes a day (if you’re fast at it from practice like me) it’s pretty good unless you’re one of those psychos with like 30kg or something and dont need it!
IMG-7661.png

You can call me Ene or Een!
I’m subbed to all threads I make, but please ping me in external threads!

IMG-8367.png
im def dragon poor like 90% of the time. always hated coli and fairgrounds but now i can actually play gg without dying because i got one of those screen tablets as a gift. making money is difficult for me. i dont like selling my old fest items. sometimes a dragon i bred will sell but thats rare. hoard selling can give me decent money. i feel like eggs and chests are the only thing i can actually rely on to sell on the ah. i got no clue how people get their random flips to sell lol. its difficult just to sell those blue gem apparel from nocturne night and those are actually something people will buy sometimes. i hate relisting items and how that works here. one of the best money makers for me is simply stocking up on dragons and waiting for a dom battle to happen pff.
im def dragon poor like 90% of the time. always hated coli and fairgrounds but now i can actually play gg without dying because i got one of those screen tablets as a gift. making money is difficult for me. i dont like selling my old fest items. sometimes a dragon i bred will sell but thats rare. hoard selling can give me decent money. i feel like eggs and chests are the only thing i can actually rely on to sell on the ah. i got no clue how people get their random flips to sell lol. its difficult just to sell those blue gem apparel from nocturne night and those are actually something people will buy sometimes. i hate relisting items and how that works here. one of the best money makers for me is simply stocking up on dragons and waiting for a dom battle to happen pff.
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png