Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wait. Yall arent just doing fairgrounds?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
If you guys aren’t just doing fairground every day, how do you even make money? Hatcheries?? Voodoo magic???

I’m down to 1g and 200t with nothing in the vault for like the 5th time this week and it’s only Thursday, what are your secrets
If you guys aren’t just doing fairground every day, how do you even make money? Hatcheries?? Voodoo magic???

I’m down to 1g and 200t with nothing in the vault for like the 5th time this week and it’s only Thursday, what are your secrets
IMG-7661.png

You can call me Ene or Een!
I’m subbed to all threads I make, but please ping me in external threads!

IMG-8367.png
My hatchery is my the 75% of my income, 25% between selling apparel/skins/mats/any random stuff
I have 7kg outside my vault and inside I have 20kg XD
My hatchery is my the 75% of my income, 25% between selling apparel/skins/mats/any random stuff
I have 7kg outside my vault and inside I have 20kg XD
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Coli, exalting, coli, selling mats, uhhh did I mention coli?
Coli, exalting, coli, selling mats, uhhh did I mention coli?
- Sell things on the auction house
- ??????????
- Money just kinda appears sometimes

eta we honestly almost never touch the fairgrounds, the games are just... so not worth the effort aside from glimmer and gloom, and g&g is exhausting for us with how repetitive and monotonous it can get. We'd rather do anything else lol
If the other games got a treasure boost, we'd 100% play shockswitch and the bubble game for treasure. But as it stands we cannot be bothered
- Sell things on the auction house
- ??????????
- Money just kinda appears sometimes

eta we honestly almost never touch the fairgrounds, the games are just... so not worth the effort aside from glimmer and gloom, and g&g is exhausting for us with how repetitive and monotonous it can get. We'd rather do anything else lol
If the other games got a treasure boost, we'd 100% play shockswitch and the bubble game for treasure. But as it stands we cannot be bothered
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
UeGjq7y.png
It0R1xG.png
loimysO.png
..... LUZk8tY.png
I auto-sell a lot of the unusable stuff in my Hoard. Items will have little colors at the bottom to tell you what they're useful for - Baldwin's, den slots, or Swipp's. I don't do Swipp's, so I sell those, along with anything colorless for the most part. Scavenging and Digging are my favorite activities.

Does this make me millions? No, but it's another way to make treasure every day. I've recently gotten into the Coli, I'm very bad at it, but even if you don't get rare drops you'll pick up a bunch of garbage to sell.
I auto-sell a lot of the unusable stuff in my Hoard. Items will have little colors at the bottom to tell you what they're useful for - Baldwin's, den slots, or Swipp's. I don't do Swipp's, so I sell those, along with anything colorless for the most part. Scavenging and Digging are my favorite activities.

Does this make me millions? No, but it's another way to make treasure every day. I've recently gotten into the Coli, I'm very bad at it, but even if you don't get rare drops you'll pick up a bunch of garbage to sell.
the name's Jes, nice to meet ya
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
1) Well, if you've got a level 25 with eliminate, you can make good money by keeping your nests full. Train each baby that grows up to 5-7 then exalt and you can make ~8-14kt per dragon, especially if you store them til they match an exalt bonus.

Can also buy other people's hatchlings for ~5-6kt, wait for them to grow up then exalt for profit. As a useful note, you don't have to feed dragons at all between hatching and adulthood if you train them promptly, it only takes about half health to be allowed in coli XD

2) Plus, when you've been on the site long enough, you can make money by selling old fest stuff. Collect as much extra as you can each fest if you think the item will be popular, wait a few years, chuck it on the auction house. Imagine the stonks if you'd had the opportunity to stockpile luminous halos when they came out?

3) Grind a bunch during Night of the Nocturne, stockpile noc eggs, wait 6-9 months for egg prices to get back up and sell those. Eggs always sell quickly so they're a good source of profit

4) Get lucky and have useful junk stockpiled when new hibernal den tasks or (popular) Baldwin brews are released. I think the blue racer food (which drops in coli) is an ingredient for a dusthide gene? I'm selling those on the auction house pretty steadily for 20kt per 8 of them, and I had a couple stacks sitting around XD

Basically, I'd say making money comes down to glimgloom, coli, and just be around long enough to acquire piles of stuff.
1) Well, if you've got a level 25 with eliminate, you can make good money by keeping your nests full. Train each baby that grows up to 5-7 then exalt and you can make ~8-14kt per dragon, especially if you store them til they match an exalt bonus.

Can also buy other people's hatchlings for ~5-6kt, wait for them to grow up then exalt for profit. As a useful note, you don't have to feed dragons at all between hatching and adulthood if you train them promptly, it only takes about half health to be allowed in coli XD

2) Plus, when you've been on the site long enough, you can make money by selling old fest stuff. Collect as much extra as you can each fest if you think the item will be popular, wait a few years, chuck it on the auction house. Imagine the stonks if you'd had the opportunity to stockpile luminous halos when they came out?

3) Grind a bunch during Night of the Nocturne, stockpile noc eggs, wait 6-9 months for egg prices to get back up and sell those. Eggs always sell quickly so they're a good source of profit

4) Get lucky and have useful junk stockpiled when new hibernal den tasks or (popular) Baldwin brews are released. I think the blue racer food (which drops in coli) is an ingredient for a dusthide gene? I'm selling those on the auction house pretty steadily for 20kt per 8 of them, and I had a couple stacks sitting around XD

Basically, I'd say making money comes down to glimgloom, coli, and just be around long enough to acquire piles of stuff.
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Fairgrounds only takes me 10 minutes, so my time here would be vastly more limited if that was all i did. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] the bulk of my funds come from selling some of the collector's dragons i've accumulated over the years (oldies and glitches), supplemented by selling off some of my Hoard that's also grown over the years (apparel and old fest items mostly), plus eggs from Coli, HibDen/Swipp mats, Baldwin mats, etc. occasionally leveling and exalting fodder, when i have the energy, but that's never been a huge part of my playstyle.
Fairgrounds only takes me 10 minutes, so my time here would be vastly more limited if that was all i did. the bulk of my funds come from selling some of the collector's dragons i've accumulated over the years (oldies and glitches), supplemented by selling off some of my Hoard that's also grown over the years (apparel and old fest items mostly), plus eggs from Coli, HibDen/Swipp mats, Baldwin mats, etc. occasionally leveling and exalting fodder, when i have the energy, but that's never been a huge part of my playstyle.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
art shop, followed by hoarding money only stopped by the occasional egg buying spree
art shop, followed by hoarding money only stopped by the occasional egg buying spree
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Most of my funds come from selling dragons (ranging from fodder to hatchery pairs) and exalting dragons that don't sell.

Sometimes I get some extra funds from making/printing accents or getting adopt commissions but that's not a reliable source for me atm.

Now and then I'll clean out my hoard and sell mats or other rare stuff on the AH and hoard sell other useless things.

Fairgrounds is just super repetitive so it's difficult for me to keep doing it for too long. Games like mahjong and runestones take longer to max the streak but interest me more while g&g is just too boring to hold my focus but faster
Most of my funds come from selling dragons (ranging from fodder to hatchery pairs) and exalting dragons that don't sell.

Sometimes I get some extra funds from making/printing accents or getting adopt commissions but that's not a reliable source for me atm.

Now and then I'll clean out my hoard and sell mats or other rare stuff on the AH and hoard sell other useless things.

Fairgrounds is just super repetitive so it's difficult for me to keep doing it for too long. Games like mahjong and runestones take longer to max the streak but interest me more while g&g is just too boring to hold my focus but faster
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
coli, you can sell your drops but most importantly exalting dragons (or selling to a public buy) is very steady money
coli, you can sell your drops but most importantly exalting dragons (or selling to a public buy) is very steady money
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8