Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wait. Yall arent just doing fairgrounds?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
*Stares off into the distance* Night of the Nocturne

But also I've been pretty lucky that my hatchery is mostly self-sustaining. I can usually make back what I spend to breed/gene my pairs (what 90% of my money goes towards, I don't really do anything else on here) within a few nests aka months

Sometimes ya get flops though and that's were the NotN money cushion and the occasional exalting spree, especially during heated dom battles, comes into play
*Stares off into the distance* Night of the Nocturne

But also I've been pretty lucky that my hatchery is mostly self-sustaining. I can usually make back what I spend to breed/gene my pairs (what 90% of my money goes towards, I don't really do anything else on here) within a few nests aka months

Sometimes ya get flops though and that's were the NotN money cushion and the occasional exalting spree, especially during heated dom battles, comes into play
jKNxJDc.png 94922833.png 93991508.png 94124992.png 93784374.png
I haven't touched fairgrounds in months lol. I bond with fams, open chests, and sometimes train and exalt fodder (best moneymaker tbh). occasionally sell stuff on AH too
I haven't touched fairgrounds in months lol. I bond with fams, open chests, and sometimes train and exalt fodder (best moneymaker tbh). occasionally sell stuff on AH too
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
Once you have a bunch of money you can use it to make money. Stock up on discounted stuff when your flight has dom and then sell it later, get fest stuff and sell later, etc. Familiar bonding is huge. Noc eggs. I keep my nests full, I rarely coli but keeping the dragons until they age up and then selling them is some of the easiest money there is, especially when dom battles are popping. It takes time and a bit of attention to find things that work but there's lots of stuff on this site to work with. It's one of the most interesting parts of the game!
Once you have a bunch of money you can use it to make money. Stock up on discounted stuff when your flight has dom and then sell it later, get fest stuff and sell later, etc. Familiar bonding is huge. Noc eggs. I keep my nests full, I rarely coli but keeping the dragons until they age up and then selling them is some of the easiest money there is, especially when dom battles are popping. It takes time and a bit of attention to find things that work but there's lots of stuff on this site to work with. It's one of the most interesting parts of the game!
Flamerest Embers Fir Branch Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Fishing Net Leafy Impression
I stopped relying on fairgrounds years ago, I just can't, I don't find it fun.

Sell a few hatchlings, but thats not really reliable income.
I mostly train my hatchlings and cheap hatchlings from AH train them up to lv10 and exalt. It's good treasure and eggs and random genes are great not to mention food drops.
I stopped relying on fairgrounds years ago, I just can't, I don't find it fun.

Sell a few hatchlings, but thats not really reliable income.
I mostly train my hatchlings and cheap hatchlings from AH train them up to lv10 and exalt. It's good treasure and eggs and random genes are great not to mention food drops.
Banescale Accent Thread Link
Fzyc1uu.png
maxing out in g&g takes me less than 10 minutes at this point, i usually just get it done quick when i have a little spare time. otherwise i have a few fodder pairs, though i breed them and exalt the offspring relatively casually, it still definitely fills out my income a bit. as for gems i usually either exchange treasure or, when i feel like it, list stuff from my hoard on the auction house (i always hold onto food stacks and hibden/swipp/baldwin items to put them up on the ah, but rarely actually list them because its kind of a pain. imagine how much more money i'd have if i just took the time to liquidate my hoard....)
maxing out in g&g takes me less than 10 minutes at this point, i usually just get it done quick when i have a little spare time. otherwise i have a few fodder pairs, though i breed them and exalt the offspring relatively casually, it still definitely fills out my income a bit. as for gems i usually either exchange treasure or, when i feel like it, list stuff from my hoard on the auction house (i always hold onto food stacks and hibden/swipp/baldwin items to put them up on the ah, but rarely actually list them because its kind of a pain. imagine how much more money i'd have if i just took the time to liquidate my hoard....)
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
I make most of my money from my graphics shop. But I do g&g almost daily. Other than that it's bonding with fams, exalting, coli, and selling coli drops.
I make most of my money from my graphics shop. But I do g&g almost daily. Other than that it's bonding with fams, exalting, coli, and selling coli drops.
rPbwGGp.png ♦ hi, i’m kiwi ~ owo
♦ i make graphics
♦ she/her | FR+3
my wishlist
my projects
give my boi a like? owo
MwDmeU5.png
I've always liked mahjong solitaire so when mistral mahjong came out it was finally something I enjoyed doing every so often, but mostly my money comes from hatching to exalt.
I've always liked mahjong solitaire so when mistral mahjong came out it was finally something I enjoyed doing every so often, but mostly my money comes from hatching to exalt.
Attermire Scar
[quote name="budsofmay" date="2024-05-02 20:47:37" ] Once you have a bunch of money you can use it to make money. Stock up on discounted stuff when your flight has dom and then sell it later, get fest stuff and sell later, etc. Familiar bonding is huge. Noc eggs. I keep my nests full, I rarely coli but keeping the dragons until they age up and then selling them is some of the easiest money there is, especially when dom battles are popping. It takes time and a bit of attention to find things that work but there's lots of stuff on this site to work with. It's one of the most interesting parts of the game! [/quote] Buying genes and stuff when you have dom discount and selling at a slight markup is an excellent strategy. because since you have such a steep discount, you can sell for below MP price, but still make money, and so its a win win
budsofmay wrote on 2024-05-02 20:47:37:
Buying genes and stuff when you have dom discount and selling at a slight markup is an excellent strategy. because since you have such a steep discount, you can sell for below MP price, but still make money, and so its a win win
yep, fairgrounds takes me less than 10 minutes. But I also made 3 million yeeting dragons during wavecrest alone, and I only emptied maybe half of my den. Most of that comes from having all nests unlocked and training a little everyday.
yep, fairgrounds takes me less than 10 minutes. But I also made 3 million yeeting dragons during wavecrest alone, and I only emptied maybe half of my den. Most of that comes from having all nests unlocked and training a little everyday.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
i lurk the AH and flip items. sometimes people don't know the value. other times they put stuff at under market value on purpose. Flipping dragons is good too.

Even if I buy an item at 1g and sell at 2g, i've doubled my money.

Keep Baldwin busy!! Buy those 1g fams + apparel and sell the smelted results that you don't need yourself. The rare colours are needed for den quests in addition to other recipes.

If you like to coli, you can train dragons and sell them off when flights are doing bit battles or pushes. It pays better than exalting yourself, you can also list leveled dragons on the AH, though that takes a bit more time. Do your fams every day. Those chests really add up. They're my "savings account" for when i'm short on cash.

Sometimes investments in the AH take time. I find the best time to buy items at cheap prices is when new genes are released or during festivals. People want to buy the limited edition stuff, or to be first so they call 1-800-CASH-NOW and will earn the money back later. It might take a few weeks, but it'll come back. On the topic of LE items, check for fest skins & items you got too many of and won't use. A lot are worth more than you paid for them. Not all, but some are crazy valuable.

Good luck finding some strategies that work for you~
i lurk the AH and flip items. sometimes people don't know the value. other times they put stuff at under market value on purpose. Flipping dragons is good too.

Even if I buy an item at 1g and sell at 2g, i've doubled my money.

Keep Baldwin busy!! Buy those 1g fams + apparel and sell the smelted results that you don't need yourself. The rare colours are needed for den quests in addition to other recipes.

If you like to coli, you can train dragons and sell them off when flights are doing bit battles or pushes. It pays better than exalting yourself, you can also list leveled dragons on the AH, though that takes a bit more time. Do your fams every day. Those chests really add up. They're my "savings account" for when i'm short on cash.

Sometimes investments in the AH take time. I find the best time to buy items at cheap prices is when new genes are released or during festivals. People want to buy the limited edition stuff, or to be first so they call 1-800-CASH-NOW and will earn the money back later. It might take a few weeks, but it'll come back. On the topic of LE items, check for fest skins & items you got too many of and won't use. A lot are worth more than you paid for them. Not all, but some are crazy valuable.

Good luck finding some strategies that work for you~
TpMimDz.pngXT6s1Yv.gifkVe02IN.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8