Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wait. Yall arent just doing fairgrounds?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Diversify your income stream.

Transmute in Baldwin to make money while you sleep!

Bond with familiars, Gathering, Pinkerton, Crim.

Coli grind, coli train, coli merc, coli...

Sell your stuff. It does you no good sitting around.

Cross-site trading can be an option. Check to see if your trades are legal.

After that it's various forms of speculation like reselling items and dragons or hatching eggs (gambling, yes) unless you have a sellable art skill or a really good marketing mind.
Diversify your income stream.

Transmute in Baldwin to make money while you sleep!

Bond with familiars, Gathering, Pinkerton, Crim.

Coli grind, coli train, coli merc, coli...

Sell your stuff. It does you no good sitting around.

Cross-site trading can be an option. Check to see if your trades are legal.

After that it's various forms of speculation like reselling items and dragons or hatching eggs (gambling, yes) unless you have a sellable art skill or a really good marketing mind.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
dig dig dig dig dig dig

and exalting ig
dig dig dig dig dig dig

and exalting ig
1cLgG.gif IsMwO.gif M8V5g.gif 4UROZ.gif NP9IS.gif z5yKt.gif
i make money many other ways too but i also try to do G&G everyday! I didnt used to but them i calculated how much money i could get in a year from it and i realized it was 1000% worth the ~15 minutes of boredom a day

edit: the amount of money a year is 27,375,000t or 27,375g incase anyone was wondering
i make money many other ways too but i also try to do G&G everyday! I didnt used to but them i calculated how much money i could get in a year from it and i realized it was 1000% worth the ~15 minutes of boredom a day

edit: the amount of money a year is 27,375,000t or 27,375g incase anyone was wondering
D9XjOpZ.jpg
exalting. I like to coli all day so I expanded my hibden and buy and stash fodder dragon babies.

then I train and exalt them. I only do a bit of fairgrounds for achievements. I don't find it very fun.
exalting. I like to coli all day so I expanded my hibden and buy and stash fodder dragon babies.

then I train and exalt them. I only do a bit of fairgrounds for achievements. I don't find it very fun.
- coliseum is my bestie when i have the energy, between stacks of food and exalting dragons and hoardselling things
- sometimes i sell a skin or a fest familiar and that's a nice chunk of change
- hoardselling
- a lot of hoardselling
- if an item isn't marked as used for anything, isn't locked, and isn't favorited? hoardsold. it's not a lot of cash but it adds up
- coliseum is my bestie when i have the energy, between stacks of food and exalting dragons and hoardselling things
- sometimes i sell a skin or a fest familiar and that's a nice chunk of change
- hoardselling
- a lot of hoardselling
- if an item isn't marked as used for anything, isn't locked, and isn't favorited? hoardsold. it's not a lot of cash but it adds up
art, i make a ton of money on art and go dormant until im poor again
art, i make a ton of money on art and go dormant until im poor again
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
exalting dragons and selling umas <3 rn i have about 4kg in the vault because im saving to reprint a skin
exalting dragons and selling umas <3 rn i have about 4kg in the vault because im saving to reprint a skin
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I rarely do fairgrounds. I recently learned to g&g so I have it in my back pocket if I want it, but I'm still at 6/10 on my fairgrounds lucky streak achievement

my moneymakers:
- selling fest/event items
- selling Baldwin crafts
- selling noc eggs
- selling food stacks (coli)
- exalting

familiar bonding chests also used to be a main source of income, but I have 1k awakened so it's mostly dried up
I rarely do fairgrounds. I recently learned to g&g so I have it in my back pocket if I want it, but I'm still at 6/10 on my fairgrounds lucky streak achievement

my moneymakers:
- selling fest/event items
- selling Baldwin crafts
- selling noc eggs
- selling food stacks (coli)
- exalting

familiar bonding chests also used to be a main source of income, but I have 1k awakened so it's mostly dried up
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
I will only touch Fairgrounds when I'm in need of the treasure.

G&G is extremely boring, even using a tool for easy completion its tedious, but i'll force my way to the cap when I need treasure for stuff.

Otherwise I mostly make my money selling hatchlings & Baldwin.

Baldwin is tedious but at least I only have to check it every so often xD
I will only touch Fairgrounds when I'm in need of the treasure.

G&G is extremely boring, even using a tool for easy completion its tedious, but i'll force my way to the cap when I need treasure for stuff.

Otherwise I mostly make my money selling hatchlings & Baldwin.

Baldwin is tedious but at least I only have to check it every so often xD
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
Selling, Gathering Sales in Fishing, and hopefully soon opening up a mystery box/coli shop. I do coli a lot.
Selling, Gathering Sales in Fishing, and hopefully soon opening up a mystery box/coli shop. I do coli a lot.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8