Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wait. Yall arent just doing fairgrounds?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I breed my own fodder to level in coli, so I get money from that and also hoardselling the loot I get when I get enough stocked up.
Similarly, I also sell stacks of food for gems, and I also sometimes brew Baldwin stuff and sell that.
I breed my own fodder to level in coli, so I get money from that and also hoardselling the loot I get when I get enough stocked up.
Similarly, I also sell stacks of food for gems, and I also sometimes brew Baldwin stuff and sell that.
honestly, most of the 'richest' players are either people who spend money on the game (which is fair), people who have found a niche that needs filled and do it well, and/or people who have played for a LONG time and have a backlog of Stuff.

coliseum grinding is a big one but can be so mindless for people, i mostly just buy fodder and train and exalt. as others have said, you can also have a bunch of fodder pairs and breed them constantly and sell the hatchlings, or keep them til theyre adults and sell for a little more.

NOTN is a VERY big moneymaker for people, as eggs are still very valuable. i know a lot of people go EXTREMELY hard on NOTN, and keep the eggs to sell or trade throughout the year.

baldwin's is also very needed, but tbh, i can't be bothered, and mostly just mindlessly melt for other people, which provides a small boost to my income every week or so when i get a stack melted. probably the easiest way to earn money, as others take the materials and either sell them or make other stuff to sell with them.

art is a big thing on this site, both drawing and writing! ive thought about opening a lore shop but im not yet confident in my writing, lol, and i struggle to keep up with the actual FR lore so i need to make notes on that haha.

also despite being on this site for 9 years i didnt realize you could use arrow keys to switch between dragons to make it easier to bond with familiars....... so thats another chunk of money LOL
honestly, most of the 'richest' players are either people who spend money on the game (which is fair), people who have found a niche that needs filled and do it well, and/or people who have played for a LONG time and have a backlog of Stuff.

coliseum grinding is a big one but can be so mindless for people, i mostly just buy fodder and train and exalt. as others have said, you can also have a bunch of fodder pairs and breed them constantly and sell the hatchlings, or keep them til theyre adults and sell for a little more.

NOTN is a VERY big moneymaker for people, as eggs are still very valuable. i know a lot of people go EXTREMELY hard on NOTN, and keep the eggs to sell or trade throughout the year.

baldwin's is also very needed, but tbh, i can't be bothered, and mostly just mindlessly melt for other people, which provides a small boost to my income every week or so when i get a stack melted. probably the easiest way to earn money, as others take the materials and either sell them or make other stuff to sell with them.

art is a big thing on this site, both drawing and writing! ive thought about opening a lore shop but im not yet confident in my writing, lol, and i struggle to keep up with the actual FR lore so i need to make notes on that haha.

also despite being on this site for 9 years i didnt realize you could use arrow keys to switch between dragons to make it easier to bond with familiars....... so thats another chunk of money LOL
ePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.pngWTRVHVo.png
1vAtYxM.pngsh5xjiu.pngpcUL48u.png
PRICTGJ.pngVDqpTLf.pngmtHAEL4.png
cdqdRxL.png5Tw56Ex.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coliseum fodder grind is how I makes most of my treasure. The other is familiar chests, but I know once they're awakened I'll get no more chests. Familiar chests are a limited resource.
Coliseum fodder grind is how I makes most of my treasure. The other is familiar chests, but I know once they're awakened I'll get no more chests. Familiar chests are a limited resource.
FeIiZnO.png
i mostly coli or do art for fr currency. i forget about the fairgrounds frequently lol
i mostly coli or do art for fr currency. i forget about the fairgrounds frequently lol
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
When I was actively playing, it was coliseum fodder grinding all day, every day. Now I just open any and all gilded chests, And doing the Swip Swapp for more gilded chests. Lots of gilded chests. I've been around for a long time and don't have active projects so treasure is not in demand* for me by default. I have no reason to really grind for it. I was also never a huge fan of the Fairgrounds games. Some of them are fun for a little bit but at the end of the day, FG only nets you 75kt and I feel like fodder/coli grinding is simply more productive overall.
When I was actively playing, it was coliseum fodder grinding all day, every day. Now I just open any and all gilded chests, And doing the Swip Swapp for more gilded chests. Lots of gilded chests. I've been around for a long time and don't have active projects so treasure is not in demand* for me by default. I have no reason to really grind for it. I was also never a huge fan of the Fairgrounds games. Some of them are fun for a little bit but at the end of the day, FG only nets you 75kt and I feel like fodder/coli grinding is simply more productive overall.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

Eloen · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
I make my money via coli/exalting, at least I can watch during that youtube. The Fairground games are way to dull for me and just boring, and well I could play real games instead of those mobile games to be honest, which I do.
I make my money via coli/exalting, at least I can watch during that youtube. The Fairground games are way to dull for me and just boring, and well I could play real games instead of those mobile games to be honest, which I do.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
I don't do fairgrounds, I don't do coli, I don't make money. simple as

On a more serious response... Both those activities massively bore me, so much that I only ever do them seriously when I REALLY need money (like when I wanna get an UMA, or certain apparel), otherwise I just let the treasure come in from playing super casually, like exalting 4 dragons a week, randomly breeding and getting hatchlings, hoardselling, etc. But also when I'm really desperate and motivated to get something I open temporary art shops.

Otherwise I'm always below 100kt
I don't do fairgrounds, I don't do coli, I don't make money. simple as

On a more serious response... Both those activities massively bore me, so much that I only ever do them seriously when I REALLY need money (like when I wanna get an UMA, or certain apparel), otherwise I just let the treasure come in from playing super casually, like exalting 4 dragons a week, randomly breeding and getting hatchlings, hoardselling, etc. But also when I'm really desperate and motivated to get something I open temporary art shops.

Otherwise I'm always below 100kt
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
Also vouching for coli and fodder training, though I don't really train fodder anymore (too tired to deal with mire shenanigans). Otherwise I mostly sell food, chests, and fodder

Edit: To clarify, I don't open the chests, I sell them
Also vouching for coli and fodder training, though I don't really train fodder anymore (too tired to deal with mire shenanigans). Otherwise I mostly sell food, chests, and fodder

Edit: To clarify, I don't open the chests, I sell them
tonbEFO.pngruNclJg.pngBTfvG8j.png
I almost never buy anything and just horde money. Have about 2 mil treasure and several thousand gems saved up after saving off and on for a few years (I almost never coli or fairgrounds grind, so that's A LOT for me!)
I almost never buy anything and just horde money. Have about 2 mil treasure and several thousand gems saved up after saving off and on for a few years (I almost never coli or fairgrounds grind, so that's A LOT for me!)
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
My main source of treasure is breeding my main couples and selling them as fodder or when I have some more time training them until they're lvl 7 and exalting (which is normally better, but takes time), also I keep the eggs from NotN and sell them when I need quick treasure throughout the year (tough this time with the new breed I sold them all orz)

Ah! I also brew bogsneak eggs on Baldwin from time to time and sell them, also for gems I either bond with my familiars everyday and get one or another gilded decorative chest or save some money to buy from the site (tough the conversion to my country's coin is pretty exorbitant for me) lol
My main source of treasure is breeding my main couples and selling them as fodder or when I have some more time training them until they're lvl 7 and exalting (which is normally better, but takes time), also I keep the eggs from NotN and sell them when I need quick treasure throughout the year (tough this time with the new breed I sold them all orz)

Ah! I also brew bogsneak eggs on Baldwin from time to time and sell them, also for gems I either bond with my familiars everyday and get one or another gilded decorative chest or save some money to buy from the site (tough the conversion to my country's coin is pretty exorbitant for me) lol
SIG-02.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8