Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warrior Cat Clan Game Rebooted
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32
@Warrior Cats Clan Game Daily Reminder

Here's your daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to and haven't already!

And @/smorphie, welcome back! I feel you on life being hectic, my week was like that, so I'm so glad I made it to the weekend

Here's your daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to and haven't already!

And @/smorphie, welcome back! I feel you on life being hectic, my week was like that, so I'm so glad I made it to the weekend
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
» The Harbourcats
link to allegiances

Moon #3 | Season: Newleaf | Number Drawn: 36: Nothing happens, and your clan enjoys a peaceful moon!
>Yote Pelt has a crush on Bella.

After moons of gloomy weather, Free Bird couldn’t have been more thankful for the current sunny day. He lounged in the sunlight from atop a brick fence post. A few humans had walked by and taken the time to stop and pet his pelt. It was a pretty good day, in Free Bird’s opinion. He yawned widely as he prepared to take a long nap, but his eyes were only closed for a few seconds before he was shaken from his slumber.

“ Free Bird! Get down from there, we have places to be!”

Free Bird groaned at Auk Tooth’s yowls, sitting up and shaking out his pelt as he yawned. So much for his nap.
Auk Tooth was right though, the Harbourcats did have places to be; they were boarding a trade ship today. Word around the alley said that they were going down the coast, further south than they had gone before. Free Bird remembered Heavy Haul saying that the larger the ship was, the further they were going. And as they passed the dock on their way back to the alleyway, Free Bird couldn’t help but think that the boat looked very, very big. People were hurrying around carrying various boxes, loading the ship up with its cargo.

“That’s lots’a stuff,” Free Bird commented, trying to break the odd tension between him and Auk Tooth, “Are we even gonna fit?”
Auk Tooth’s blank expression didn’t even shift. A shiver of dread ran through Free Bird, and he shook his head to dispel any irrational thoughts. Auk Tooth just always looked like that.

___

Upon returning to camp, Free Bird immediately noticed Yote Pelt gazing at Bella.

“Still starin’ at her?”

Yote Pelt groaned as Free Bird shouldered him, and he cuffed Free bird over the ear as he rolled his eyes, “Go eat sand. I wasn’t starin’ at nobody.”

@/R4VEN @/Gadriel thank you for the welcomes back!!

writing accents is so fun, lol. i’m thinking of using something similar to molespeak from redwall for hawk (when i involve him eventually rip)
» The Harbourcats
link to allegiances

Moon #3 | Season: Newleaf | Number Drawn: 36: Nothing happens, and your clan enjoys a peaceful moon!
>Yote Pelt has a crush on Bella.

After moons of gloomy weather, Free Bird couldn’t have been more thankful for the current sunny day. He lounged in the sunlight from atop a brick fence post. A few humans had walked by and taken the time to stop and pet his pelt. It was a pretty good day, in Free Bird’s opinion. He yawned widely as he prepared to take a long nap, but his eyes were only closed for a few seconds before he was shaken from his slumber.

“ Free Bird! Get down from there, we have places to be!”

Free Bird groaned at Auk Tooth’s yowls, sitting up and shaking out his pelt as he yawned. So much for his nap.
Auk Tooth was right though, the Harbourcats did have places to be; they were boarding a trade ship today. Word around the alley said that they were going down the coast, further south than they had gone before. Free Bird remembered Heavy Haul saying that the larger the ship was, the further they were going. And as they passed the dock on their way back to the alleyway, Free Bird couldn’t help but think that the boat looked very, very big. People were hurrying around carrying various boxes, loading the ship up with its cargo.

“That’s lots’a stuff,” Free Bird commented, trying to break the odd tension between him and Auk Tooth, “Are we even gonna fit?”
Auk Tooth’s blank expression didn’t even shift. A shiver of dread ran through Free Bird, and he shook his head to dispel any irrational thoughts. Auk Tooth just always looked like that.

___

Upon returning to camp, Free Bird immediately noticed Yote Pelt gazing at Bella.

“Still starin’ at her?”

Yote Pelt groaned as Free Bird shouldered him, and he cuffed Free bird over the ear as he rolled his eyes, “Go eat sand. I wasn’t starin’ at nobody.”

@/R4VEN @/Gadriel thank you for the welcomes back!!

writing accents is so fun, lol. i’m thinking of using something similar to molespeak from redwall for hawk (when i involve him eventually rip)
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
Year 2 - Moon 19 - Leaf-fall(1/3)
(34)
  • The clan enjoys a peaceful moon! The cats take the time to recover from their less than fortunate Green-leaf, as Foxstar and Spiderflower see that border patrols are tightened and that the cats keep an eye out for any mysterious rogues. However, nothing becomes of it, and the clan enjoys the cooling weather instead.

Year 2 - Moon 20 - Leaf-fall(2/3)
(18)
  • It seems that this leaf-fall will be a peaceful one as the clan experiences another peaceful moon. Instead, the cats enjoy the cooling weather and the changing colors of their territory.
  • As they are always together, Archbranch and Icefang can’t take it anymore and decide to officially become mates! Their clanmates are quick to congratulate them, though Brownfoot can’t help but feel a bit jealous to see her friends seemingly move on without her.

Year 2 - Moon 21 - Leaf-fall(3/3)
(7)
  • The peace this leaf-fall brought comes to an end when a patrol consisting of Archbranch, Feathernose, and Shorewatcher are attacked by a stray dog! The cats quickly flee, but not without sustaining injuries. Feathernose will be able to return to her warrior duties next moon, with Shorewatcher following the moon after that, and Archbranch the moon after that.
  • Steadyflame has 4 kits! She and Spiderflower name them Rabbitkit, Flykit, Emberkit, and Darkkit. The clan is overjoyed to welcome them. Eagleflight is especially excited to meet her newest siblings.

Lore bits/Notes:
Was feeling up to it so I decided to try doing all of the moons I missed! I'm probably not going to do that every time I miss a day, but it was fun doing it this time around. The end result of that is that I didn't go into as much detail as I would have liked to, but I can always add extra detail to tomorrow's post to make up for it!
Year 2 - Moon 19 - Leaf-fall(1/3)
(34)
  • The clan enjoys a peaceful moon! The cats take the time to recover from their less than fortunate Green-leaf, as Foxstar and Spiderflower see that border patrols are tightened and that the cats keep an eye out for any mysterious rogues. However, nothing becomes of it, and the clan enjoys the cooling weather instead.

Year 2 - Moon 20 - Leaf-fall(2/3)
(18)
  • It seems that this leaf-fall will be a peaceful one as the clan experiences another peaceful moon. Instead, the cats enjoy the cooling weather and the changing colors of their territory.
  • As they are always together, Archbranch and Icefang can’t take it anymore and decide to officially become mates! Their clanmates are quick to congratulate them, though Brownfoot can’t help but feel a bit jealous to see her friends seemingly move on without her.

Year 2 - Moon 21 - Leaf-fall(3/3)
(7)
  • The peace this leaf-fall brought comes to an end when a patrol consisting of Archbranch, Feathernose, and Shorewatcher are attacked by a stray dog! The cats quickly flee, but not without sustaining injuries. Feathernose will be able to return to her warrior duties next moon, with Shorewatcher following the moon after that, and Archbranch the moon after that.
  • Steadyflame has 4 kits! She and Spiderflower name them Rabbitkit, Flykit, Emberkit, and Darkkit. The clan is overjoyed to welcome them. Eagleflight is especially excited to meet her newest siblings.

Lore bits/Notes:
Was feeling up to it so I decided to try doing all of the moons I missed! I'm probably not going to do that every time I miss a day, but it was fun doing it this time around. The end result of that is that I didn't go into as much detail as I would have liked to, but I can always add extra detail to tomorrow's post to make up for it!
[center]Year 2 / Moon 7 / Greenleaf[/center] [center][b]Sunclan Times[/b][/center] [center]News from the Wise and Corageous[/center] [center][u]Roll: 69[/u][/center] A clan that calls themselves Fireclan settles themselves on the border of Sunclan beyond the twoleg trail. Sunclan assumes everything will be peaceful between them, but they are instantly proven wrong when Fireclan attacks the camp. It's a hard battle, but Sunclan is able to drive them out but not without the loss of their dear medicine cat, [b]Snailwhisper[/b]. While Snailwhisper was defending the medicine den, she was rushed and killed by several Fireclan warriors. Sunclan will never forget what they did. Sycamore should probably start going about looking for a new apprentice. In other news, Henfeather moves to the queen's den. Sweettooth has one more chance to convince Batsnap to try out being mates... but not this moon. Finally, Mossclaw and Hopeshard are still not mates. ----- Lore bits: Map time! [img]https://i.imgur.com/qyQrS7M.jpg[/img] Sunclan's borders are marked by three locations: the twoleg trail, the river, and Melody Pond (named after its melody of frog noises). The river is too big to cross except for the river crossing, a bridge often taken by twolegs. Camp: [img]https://i.imgur.com/mgycfRH.jpeg[/img] Most of the camp is in the cave, and the leader stands over it, in front of the leader's den during meetings. ----- [center][u]Notes:[/u][/center] Hehe, funny number. ------ [center] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RtcCViSw_jG9D0CKdF2mU6qqwJMjdhvm21OCe1p10zk/edit?usp=sharing]Up-to-date Document[/url][/center]
Year 2 / Moon 7 / Greenleaf
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 69

A clan that calls themselves Fireclan settles themselves on the border of Sunclan beyond the twoleg trail. Sunclan assumes everything will be peaceful between them, but they are instantly proven wrong when Fireclan attacks the camp. It's a hard battle, but Sunclan is able to drive them out but not without the loss of their dear medicine cat, Snailwhisper. While Snailwhisper was defending the medicine den, she was rushed and killed by several Fireclan warriors. Sunclan will never forget what they did. Sycamore should probably start going about looking for a new apprentice.

In other news, Henfeather moves to the queen's den.

Sweettooth has one more chance to convince Batsnap to try out being mates... but not this moon.

Finally, Mossclaw and Hopeshard are still not mates.

Lore bits:

Map time!

qyQrS7M.jpg

Sunclan's borders are marked by three locations: the twoleg trail, the river, and Melody Pond (named after its melody of frog noises). The river is too big to cross except for the river crossing, a bridge often taken by twolegs.

Camp:

mgycfRH.jpeg

Most of the camp is in the cave, and the leader stands over it, in front of the leader's den during meetings.

Notes:

Hehe, funny number.

LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png

@/R4VEN I love how you introduced Robinpaw! Can't wait to see how you write them in the future!

@/pandakitty1 I love your maps!
Also, new loner available!

Milo (Male, 36 moons old)
A conspicuously curious cream colored cat. (I'm so sorry.) And by curious, I mean very curious, to the point where his curiosity has nearly gotten him (and others) killed on multiple occasions. Because of this, he's been driven out of a cat colony more than once. Despite his reputation though, he's generally well-meaning, if a bit of an airhead. Perhaps your clan can keep him out of trouble?

@/R4VEN I love how you introduced Robinpaw! Can't wait to see how you write them in the future!

@/pandakitty1 I love your maps!
Also, new loner available!

Milo (Male, 36 moons old)
A conspicuously curious cream colored cat. (I'm so sorry.) And by curious, I mean very curious, to the point where his curiosity has nearly gotten him (and others) killed on multiple occasions. Because of this, he's been driven out of a cat colony more than once. Despite his reputation though, he's generally well-meaning, if a bit of an airhead. Perhaps your clan can keep him out of trouble?
» The Harbourcats
link to allegiances

Moon #4 | Season: Greenleaf | Number Drawn: 81: A cat dies of an unknown cause! Generate a number between 1 - the total amount of cats in your Clan. The cat with that number dies.
>Generated Num: 7: Snapping Fang

“Horrid weather. Just awful. How’s anyone suppos’ta live like this?”
“I agree with you, but I wish you weren’t so loud about it." Bella chuckled. She and Yote Pelt were sat under an awning, and the tom hadn’t stopped complaining since they had gotten off the ship. Admittedly, it was far hotter here than their previous town. Hotter, and busier. There were plants that Bella had never seen before, a shocking lack of animals other than themselves, and way too many humans. In short, this new town stressed Bella out, and she couldn’t wait to leave.
“Do you think West Star meant to take us here?” Bella mused. She didn’t mean to doubt him, but she really couldn’t see any way landing here was what their Skipper wanted.
“Not a chance." Yote Pelt grumbled, dipping his head to groom his pelt, “Haven’t even seen ‘im since some days ago."
“Really? Have Auk Tooth or Basalt Burn said anything?”
Yote Pelt barked out a laugh, “Whadya think? Of course not!” he scoffed, “They all look as excited as rocks these days. I don’t know what’s on with ‘em.”
Bella sighed. Yote Pelt was right, the three cats were acting horribly off lately. She huffed as another wave of heat rolled over her and stood up, shaking out her pelt, “I’m going back to the alley. I should be checking on Pebble anyways."
Yote Pelt nodded, standing as well, “Comin’ with ya. ‘s cooler there anyways.”

As they made their way back to camp, they passed East Fog and Milk Down. Bella dipped her head in greeting, “Where are you two going?”
“Scoping out the area for any herbs." East Fog sighed, her tone low-spirited.
“Nothin’ but grass an’ cement out ‘ere!” Milk Down huffed, “Don’t know what ol’ West is doin’. Whad’ya think we’re suppos’ta do out here?”
“Oh, I’m sure West Star has a plan." Bella reassured the steward, but even she wasn’t too sure.

___

Bella flinched from Pebble’s little claws digging into her pelt as the dibbun climbed up onto her back. “Careful, Pebble." Bella said with a yawn, her eyes closed and head resting on her paws. The heat was really sapping her of energy. Usually she would be actively playing with the kits, but now she was just laying there.

When she had returned to the alley a while ago, Pebble was nowhere to be seen. Apparently Snapping Fang had allowed Pebble to leave camp with the Rookies, much to Bella’s dismay. She had given the tom a proper earful for that and told him to go find them. Luckily all four of the young cats returned to camp unharmed, right before Snapping Fang was going to leave to search for them. Pebble had been carrying a small plant in her jaws, a stalk with some small white flowers. For Snapping Fang, she had said.

“Snapping Fang!” Pebble cried out from atop of Bella’s head, “Whaddya gonna do with the flower?”
“Good question, Peb.” Snapping Fang tilted his head, as if he was deep in thought before flashing a wide smile, “Maybe I’ll eat it.”
“No!!” Pebble squealed, clambering down from Bella’s head - much to her discomfort - and bounding over to Snapping Fang. Unfortunately for Pebble, Snapping Fang had already gobbled up the flowers with exaggerated chomps.
“Bella! Snapping Fang ate my flower!”
“That’s so sad." Bella laughed quietly, hiding her smile in her paws.

___

“What’s wrong with him?”
“Someone go get East Fog!”

Bella pulled Pebble away from Snapping Fang’s seizing body, covering the kit’s eyes as she looked on in horror.

“The stewards aren’t here!”

“Well, where are they?”

“Me an’ Bella saw ‘em going opposite of here.” Yote Pelt explained, “Should I go an’ find ‘em?”

“No.”

The alley fell silent as every cat turned to look at who had spoken. Friday Dew, her face downcast. Her voice was softer as she continued, “I’ve seen this before, when I was a kittypet. I don’t think he’ll survive.”

urg
@/pandakitty1 woaa i love that you made a map! worldbuilding stuff is so cool :D
» The Harbourcats
link to allegiances

Moon #4 | Season: Greenleaf | Number Drawn: 81: A cat dies of an unknown cause! Generate a number between 1 - the total amount of cats in your Clan. The cat with that number dies.
>Generated Num: 7: Snapping Fang

“Horrid weather. Just awful. How’s anyone suppos’ta live like this?”
“I agree with you, but I wish you weren’t so loud about it." Bella chuckled. She and Yote Pelt were sat under an awning, and the tom hadn’t stopped complaining since they had gotten off the ship. Admittedly, it was far hotter here than their previous town. Hotter, and busier. There were plants that Bella had never seen before, a shocking lack of animals other than themselves, and way too many humans. In short, this new town stressed Bella out, and she couldn’t wait to leave.
“Do you think West Star meant to take us here?” Bella mused. She didn’t mean to doubt him, but she really couldn’t see any way landing here was what their Skipper wanted.
“Not a chance." Yote Pelt grumbled, dipping his head to groom his pelt, “Haven’t even seen ‘im since some days ago."
“Really? Have Auk Tooth or Basalt Burn said anything?”
Yote Pelt barked out a laugh, “Whadya think? Of course not!” he scoffed, “They all look as excited as rocks these days. I don’t know what’s on with ‘em.”
Bella sighed. Yote Pelt was right, the three cats were acting horribly off lately. She huffed as another wave of heat rolled over her and stood up, shaking out her pelt, “I’m going back to the alley. I should be checking on Pebble anyways."
Yote Pelt nodded, standing as well, “Comin’ with ya. ‘s cooler there anyways.”

As they made their way back to camp, they passed East Fog and Milk Down. Bella dipped her head in greeting, “Where are you two going?”
“Scoping out the area for any herbs." East Fog sighed, her tone low-spirited.
“Nothin’ but grass an’ cement out ‘ere!” Milk Down huffed, “Don’t know what ol’ West is doin’. Whad’ya think we’re suppos’ta do out here?”
“Oh, I’m sure West Star has a plan." Bella reassured the steward, but even she wasn’t too sure.

___

Bella flinched from Pebble’s little claws digging into her pelt as the dibbun climbed up onto her back. “Careful, Pebble." Bella said with a yawn, her eyes closed and head resting on her paws. The heat was really sapping her of energy. Usually she would be actively playing with the kits, but now she was just laying there.

When she had returned to the alley a while ago, Pebble was nowhere to be seen. Apparently Snapping Fang had allowed Pebble to leave camp with the Rookies, much to Bella’s dismay. She had given the tom a proper earful for that and told him to go find them. Luckily all four of the young cats returned to camp unharmed, right before Snapping Fang was going to leave to search for them. Pebble had been carrying a small plant in her jaws, a stalk with some small white flowers. For Snapping Fang, she had said.

“Snapping Fang!” Pebble cried out from atop of Bella’s head, “Whaddya gonna do with the flower?”
“Good question, Peb.” Snapping Fang tilted his head, as if he was deep in thought before flashing a wide smile, “Maybe I’ll eat it.”
“No!!” Pebble squealed, clambering down from Bella’s head - much to her discomfort - and bounding over to Snapping Fang. Unfortunately for Pebble, Snapping Fang had already gobbled up the flowers with exaggerated chomps.
“Bella! Snapping Fang ate my flower!”
“That’s so sad." Bella laughed quietly, hiding her smile in her paws.

___

“What’s wrong with him?”
“Someone go get East Fog!”

Bella pulled Pebble away from Snapping Fang’s seizing body, covering the kit’s eyes as she looked on in horror.

“The stewards aren’t here!”

“Well, where are they?”

“Me an’ Bella saw ‘em going opposite of here.” Yote Pelt explained, “Should I go an’ find ‘em?”

“No.”

The alley fell silent as every cat turned to look at who had spoken. Friday Dew, her face downcast. Her voice was softer as she continued, “I’ve seen this before, when I was a kittypet. I don’t think he’ll survive.”

urg
@/pandakitty1 woaa i love that you made a map! worldbuilding stuff is so cool :D
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
----------- [img]https://i.postimg.cc/65DqvZ1S/Duneclan.gif[/img] ------------ [center][font=Spectral][size=6][b]Year 1 | Moon 5 | New-leaf[/size][/center] ------------- [center][font=Spectral][b][size=5]Rolls[/size][/b] [size=4]Event rolls: [b]30[/b] Crush rolls: (Ratcry | Grasstail) [i]2 moons until roll[/i] Mate/Kit Rolls: [i]None[/i] Survival roll: [b]58[/b] (Cootfeather)[/center] ------------- [LIST][*][font=Spectral][size=4]New-leaf has been treating the clan well thus far. The cats are content to lay in the warm sun and share the bountiful prey with one another. Hopefully the coming months will also be this nice and peaceful. [*][font=Spectral][size=4]Despite her old age, [b]Cootfeather[/b] is still thriving! [b]Softkit[/b] and [b]Stonekit[/b] love spending time with the old she-cat. Babysitting the kits for [b]Brownbird[/b] seems to bring new life to the elder. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Oysterpaw[/b] has reached 12 moons old and has been made a warrior! He is given the name [b]Oystercreek[/b] for his peaceful demeanor. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Gullpaw[/b] has reached 12 moons old and has been made a warrior! He is given the name [b]Gulldrift[/b] for his adventurous nature. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Breezepaw[/b] has reached 12 moons old and has been made a warrior! She is given the name [b]Breezeripple[/b] for her infectious personality. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Crabpaw[/b] has reached 12 moons old and has been given his Medicine Cat name! He is given the name [b]Crabnose[/b] for his curious nature. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Flukepaw[/b] has reached 12 moons old and has been made a warrior! He is given the name [b]Flukefin[/b] for his swimming prowess.[/LIST] -------------- [font=Spectral][size=5][b]Notes[/b] [LIST][*][font=Spectral][size=4]Apologies for not making a post yesterday- it was my birthday, so I was running around a bit. Happy to come back to this today though, despite not having much to update!

Duneclan.gif
Year 1 | Moon 5 | New-leaf

Rolls
Event rolls: 30
Crush rolls: (Ratcry | Grasstail) 2 moons until roll
Mate/Kit Rolls: None
Survival roll: 58 (Cootfeather)

• New-leaf has been treating the clan well thus far. The cats are content to lay in the warm sun and share the bountiful prey with one another. Hopefully the coming months will also be this nice and peaceful.
  • Despite her old age, Cootfeather is still thriving! Softkit and Stonekit love spending time with the old she-cat. Babysitting the kits for Brownbird seems to bring new life to the elder.
  • Oysterpaw has reached 12 moons old and has been made a warrior! He is given the name Oystercreek for his peaceful demeanor.
  • Gullpaw has reached 12 moons old and has been made a warrior! He is given the name Gulldrift for his adventurous nature.
  • Breezepaw has reached 12 moons old and has been made a warrior! She is given the name Breezeripple for her infectious personality.
  • Crabpaw has reached 12 moons old and has been given his Medicine Cat name! He is given the name Crabnose for his curious nature.
  • Flukepaw has reached 12 moons old and has been made a warrior! He is given the name Flukefin for his swimming prowess.

Notes
  • Apologies for not making a post yesterday- it was my birthday, so I was running around a bit. Happy to come back to this today though, despite not having much to update!
Year 2 - Moon 22 - Leaf-bare (1/3)
(98)
  • An earlier snow fall than usual causes the clan cats to keep to their dens for most of the moon. However, the warriors still make sure to bring in more than enough prey. Additionally, the rogue that had been worrying the clan seems to have been warded off by the cold, allowing the clan cats time to breath and relax.
  • Feathernose has fully recovered from the injuries she got during the previous moon and returns to her warrior duties.
  • It's time for Cinnamonkit and Juncokit to become apprentices! Foxstar assigns Icefang and Eagleflight to be their mentors, trusting to two young warriors to teach them well.
  • Despite the turmoil of going through three mentors, Foxstar can't help but notice that Fawnpaw is more than ready to become a warrior. As such, with Archbranch's approval, he grants her the warrior name Fawnsplash.

Lore Bits/Notes:
None today!
Year 2 - Moon 22 - Leaf-bare (1/3)
(98)
  • An earlier snow fall than usual causes the clan cats to keep to their dens for most of the moon. However, the warriors still make sure to bring in more than enough prey. Additionally, the rogue that had been worrying the clan seems to have been warded off by the cold, allowing the clan cats time to breath and relax.
  • Feathernose has fully recovered from the injuries she got during the previous moon and returns to her warrior duties.
  • It's time for Cinnamonkit and Juncokit to become apprentices! Foxstar assigns Icefang and Eagleflight to be their mentors, trusting to two young warriors to teach them well.
  • Despite the turmoil of going through three mentors, Foxstar can't help but notice that Fawnpaw is more than ready to become a warrior. As such, with Archbranch's approval, he grants her the warrior name Fawnsplash.

Lore Bits/Notes:
None today!
[center]Year 2 / Moon 8 / Greenleaf[/center] [center][b]Sunclan Times[/b][/center] [center]News from the Wise and Corageous[/center] [center][u]Roll: 53[/u][/center] There is another prey shortage in Sunclan. Still reeling from the death of their medicine cat, Sycamore is unable to save everyone from starvation. The first cat to go is [b]Silentkit[/b] who dies silently in the night. Only having known love and care, she is happy in Starclan. A few days later, [b]Quickfoot[/b] and [b]Truffletuft[/b] die together while sharing tongues, leaving Basilkit orphaned. Ravenlight has volunteered to take care of Basilkit from now on. They will be missed dearly. In better news, Henfeather gives birth to 4 healthy kits: [b]Ivykit[/b] (Russet-colored tabby she-kit), [b]Fawnkit[/b] (Pale brown tabby she-kit), [b]Tansykit[/b] (White tom with ginger splotches along his back), and [b]Cypresskit[/b] (Brown tabby tom). Sweettooth has yet to try asking Batsnap to be mates again. It makes sense to be nervous as she has been rejected twice. Hopeshard tries to ask Mossclaw to be his mate while sharing tongues, but Mossclaw gets called away by a patrol. ----- [center][u]Notes:[/u][/center] This clan has had so many prey shortages. I feel like this is a problem with their territory. Truffletuft and Quickfoot, oh no. The lesbians are dead! At least you two are together in Starclan... But poor Basilkit! Reposting this because it applies: [img]https://i.imgur.com/qGwCx6C.jpeg[/img] ------ [center] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RtcCViSw_jG9D0CKdF2mU6qqwJMjdhvm21OCe1p10zk/edit?usp=sharing]Up-to-date Document[/url][/center]
Year 2 / Moon 8 / Greenleaf
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 53

There is another prey shortage in Sunclan. Still reeling from the death of their medicine cat, Sycamore is unable to save everyone from starvation. The first cat to go is Silentkit who dies silently in the night. Only having known love and care, she is happy in Starclan. A few days later, Quickfoot and Truffletuft die together while sharing tongues, leaving Basilkit orphaned. Ravenlight has volunteered to take care of Basilkit from now on. They will be missed dearly.

In better news, Henfeather gives birth to 4 healthy kits: Ivykit (Russet-colored tabby she-kit), Fawnkit (Pale brown tabby she-kit), Tansykit (White tom with ginger splotches along his back), and Cypresskit (Brown tabby tom).

Sweettooth has yet to try asking Batsnap to be mates again. It makes sense to be nervous as she has been rejected twice.

Hopeshard tries to ask Mossclaw to be his mate while sharing tongues, but Mossclaw gets called away by a patrol.

Notes:

This clan has had so many prey shortages. I feel like this is a problem with their territory.

Truffletuft and Quickfoot, oh no. The lesbians are dead! At least you two are together in Starclan... But poor Basilkit!

Reposting this because it applies:

qGwCx6C.jpeg

LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32