Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warrior Cat Clan Game Rebooted
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42
Also going to do this now while I'm thinking about it

@Warrior Cats Clan Game Daily Reminder

Here's your daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to and haven't already!
Also going to do this now while I'm thinking about it

Here's your daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to and haven't already!
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
@Gadriel
Ok, thank you!
@Gadriel
Ok, thank you!
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Glacier Travelers
Season | Year 1 | Moon 7 | Population 32 | 4 Dead/Missing

Name says: Quote
x
x
x

Event: A gift from Starclan!
Roll: 96

Since Fawnfoot predicted that something, possibly bad, would happen soon. Starclan has provided Featherpaws with newfound powers wits, quickness, and energy.

"Featherpaws" a wisp mysterious voice called. Featherpaws opened her eyes to see a mystic forest, one she was unfamiliar with. "Hello? Anycat here?" Featherpaws called, and a small group of cats appeared, all she was familiar with. "Featherpaws, we shall provide you with new skills. Ones you don't have." A cat arose from the group, Frostface. "With troubles coming to the clan, we shall provide you with quick paws." A touch of Frostface paws quivered Featherpaws paw. "I'm sorry Frostface.. I could have helped, but.." Featherpaws whispered, Frostface didn't answer. "Though I'm not at the Moonstone, how can you still provide so much power?" Featherpaws meowed, but no cat answered again. Instead, another cat arose, Midnightpaw. "I want to provide you with my once-used energy. Use this to protect, and be able to stay up late at night." Midnightpaw touched Featherpaws nose, and a large shook flew through Featherpaws. Another cat stands, Greypool. "With my powers, I shall provide you with my wits. This can help you make quick decisions." Greypool laid his paw on Featherpaws paw. A quick nicer shook went through Featherpaws body. The last cat stood, Fawnfoot. "I thought you were alive Fawnfoot?" Featherpaws eyes widen, Fawnfoot wouldn't reply. "Featherpaws, remember something will happen, we have given you these powers to help you." Fawnfoot said calmly, "Remember what I taught you." Then all the cats disappeared and became mist within the forest.

x
x
x

Relations
Roll: 99

Skypaw now has a little crush on Shalenight. Heatherface was going to ask Ribbonstep to be their mate for the remainder of their life, but loud apprentices had to take care of Ribbonstep.

x
x
x

Extras
Roll: 78, 18, 40

Mudpaw has passed the herbal test, and he has gone to the Moonstone to collect their medicine cat name. Mudpaw is now called Mudtail.

Applepaw has passed her warrior assessment with flying colors and now will be called Applefeet.

Shalepaw wishes Midnightpaw was here. But, he has passed the warrior assessment along with Applepaw, barely making it. They shall now be called Shalenight.

x
x
x

Ending Notes: @/EmmitIsGhosting Welcome! Also I love Duneclan, loving it, cant wait to see where it goes ^-^
Glacier Travelers
Season | Year 1 | Moon 7 | Population 32 | 4 Dead/Missing

Name says: Quote
x
x
x

Event: A gift from Starclan!
Roll: 96

Since Fawnfoot predicted that something, possibly bad, would happen soon. Starclan has provided Featherpaws with newfound powers wits, quickness, and energy.

"Featherpaws" a wisp mysterious voice called. Featherpaws opened her eyes to see a mystic forest, one she was unfamiliar with. "Hello? Anycat here?" Featherpaws called, and a small group of cats appeared, all she was familiar with. "Featherpaws, we shall provide you with new skills. Ones you don't have." A cat arose from the group, Frostface. "With troubles coming to the clan, we shall provide you with quick paws." A touch of Frostface paws quivered Featherpaws paw. "I'm sorry Frostface.. I could have helped, but.." Featherpaws whispered, Frostface didn't answer. "Though I'm not at the Moonstone, how can you still provide so much power?" Featherpaws meowed, but no cat answered again. Instead, another cat arose, Midnightpaw. "I want to provide you with my once-used energy. Use this to protect, and be able to stay up late at night." Midnightpaw touched Featherpaws nose, and a large shook flew through Featherpaws. Another cat stands, Greypool. "With my powers, I shall provide you with my wits. This can help you make quick decisions." Greypool laid his paw on Featherpaws paw. A quick nicer shook went through Featherpaws body. The last cat stood, Fawnfoot. "I thought you were alive Fawnfoot?" Featherpaws eyes widen, Fawnfoot wouldn't reply. "Featherpaws, remember something will happen, we have given you these powers to help you." Fawnfoot said calmly, "Remember what I taught you." Then all the cats disappeared and became mist within the forest.

x
x
x

Relations
Roll: 99

Skypaw now has a little crush on Shalenight. Heatherface was going to ask Ribbonstep to be their mate for the remainder of their life, but loud apprentices had to take care of Ribbonstep.

x
x
x

Extras
Roll: 78, 18, 40

Mudpaw has passed the herbal test, and he has gone to the Moonstone to collect their medicine cat name. Mudpaw is now called Mudtail.

Applepaw has passed her warrior assessment with flying colors and now will be called Applefeet.

Shalepaw wishes Midnightpaw was here. But, he has passed the warrior assessment along with Applepaw, barely making it. They shall now be called Shalenight.

x
x
x

Ending Notes: @/EmmitIsGhosting Welcome! Also I love Duneclan, loving it, cant wait to see where it goes ^-^
jFN5d.gif xShe/her | Adoptables Shop
`FR+2 ``| Free Moodboards
----------- [img]https://i.postimg.cc/65DqvZ1S/Duneclan.gif[/img] ------------ [center][font=Spectral][size=6][b]Year 1 | Moon 2 | Leaf-bare[/size][/center] ------------- [center][font=Spectral][b][size=5]Rolls[/size][/b] [size=4]Event rolls: [b]87[/b]:[b]19[/b] (Goosekit) Crush rolls: [i]None[/i] Mate/Kit Rolls: [b]26[/b] (Fishtooth | Cloudstep) Survival roll: [b]68[/b] (Softkit) | [b]1[/b] (Stonekit)[/center] ------------- [LIST][*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Brownbird[/b] finds [b]Goosekit[/b] cold and unmoving in his nest, his body twisted in an unsettling manner. [b]Brownbird[/b] is unsure what ultimately killed the kit, but reassures the clan that there is likely nothing to worry about. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Goosekit [/b]has passed away at the age of 2 moons old from unknown causes. His clanmates mourn the loss of the tiny kit, despite his short time in the clan. His siblings, [b]Softkit[/b] and [b]Stonekit[/b], are confused about the empty spot in their nest and the now faded scent of their littermate. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Fishtooth[/b] and [b]Cloudstep[/b] do not think that leaf-bare is a good time to have more kits. Maybe another time. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Softkit[/b] has recovered from malnutrition! [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Stonekit[/b] is still suffering from malnutrition![/LIST] ---------------- [font=Spectral][size=4]@/R4VEN thank you for the warm welcome! Your clan has equally caught my attention! I look forward to keeping up with everyone's stories here ^^

Duneclan.gif
Year 1 | Moon 2 | Leaf-bare

Rolls
Event rolls: 87:19 (Goosekit)
Crush rolls: None
Mate/Kit Rolls: 26 (Fishtooth | Cloudstep)
Survival roll: 68 (Softkit) | 1 (Stonekit)

• Brownbird finds Goosekit cold and unmoving in his nest, his body twisted in an unsettling manner. Brownbird is unsure what ultimately killed the kit, but reassures the clan that there is likely nothing to worry about.
  • Goosekit has passed away at the age of 2 moons old from unknown causes. His clanmates mourn the loss of the tiny kit, despite his short time in the clan. His siblings, Softkit and Stonekit, are confused about the empty spot in their nest and the now faded scent of their littermate.
  • Fishtooth and Cloudstep do not think that leaf-bare is a good time to have more kits. Maybe another time.
  • Softkit has recovered from malnutrition!
  • Stonekit is still suffering from malnutrition!

@/R4VEN thank you for the warm welcome! Your clan has equally caught my attention! I look forward to keeping up with everyone's stories here ^^
Year 2 - Moon 18 - Green-leaf (3/3)
(39)
  • A patrol encounters a rogue trespassing in clan territory! When they try to chase them off, they fight back harder than expected, fatally injuring Rustwhisker in the process. They just barely manage to get him back to camp before he dies of his injuries. While the clan cats can't be sure, they can't help be wonder if that was the same rogue that killed Snowball just a couple moons earlier.
  • Steadyflame announces that she is expecting! While the clan is obviously excited, they can't help but worry about whether the kits will be alright with all the strangeness that has been going on. When Fawnpaw appears anxious about finishing her apprenticeship, Archbranch agrees to take her on to finish it.

Lore bits/Notes:
None today!
Year 2 - Moon 18 - Green-leaf (3/3)
(39)
  • A patrol encounters a rogue trespassing in clan territory! When they try to chase them off, they fight back harder than expected, fatally injuring Rustwhisker in the process. They just barely manage to get him back to camp before he dies of his injuries. While the clan cats can't be sure, they can't help be wonder if that was the same rogue that killed Snowball just a couple moons earlier.
  • Steadyflame announces that she is expecting! While the clan is obviously excited, they can't help but worry about whether the kits will be alright with all the strangeness that has been going on. When Fawnpaw appears anxious about finishing her apprenticeship, Archbranch agrees to take her on to finish it.

Lore bits/Notes:
None today!
Year 2 / Moon 4 / Newleaf
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 66

Ravenlight reveals to the camp that she is suddenly having kits, and no one knows who the father is.

Sweettooth tells Batsnap again how she feels, but he tells her again that they are only friends. She'll have one more time to try again.

Hopeshard and Mossclaw have had a crush on each other for 2 moons.

Notes:

My rejection roll rule is pretty sad but also kinda funny.

Year 2 / Moon 4 / Newleaf
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 66

Ravenlight reveals to the camp that she is suddenly having kits, and no one knows who the father is.

Sweettooth tells Batsnap again how she feels, but he tells her again that they are only friends. She'll have one more time to try again.

Hopeshard and Mossclaw have had a crush on each other for 2 moons.

Notes:

My rejection roll rule is pretty sad but also kinda funny.

LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
RayClan
Year 1 | Moon 3 | New-Leaf | 19 Members

Previous Moon | Allegiances | Next Moon

Event: Kittens on the way!
Roll: 68, 30, 44, 67 | Cats: Swanclouds, Lilyleaf

Swanclouds is now expecting Stallionstar's kits. He has chosen to continue his duties for the time being.
Lilyleaf is now expecting kits, but the other parent is unknown. It is suspected that they are a cat from outside the clan. She has chosen to continue her duties for the time being.

Event: Promotion
Roll: 16 | Cat: Oatwhisker

Oatpaw has passed his warrior assessment and was promoted to warrior, his name being changed to Oatwhisker.
RayClan
Year 1 | Moon 3 | New-Leaf | 19 Members

Previous Moon | Allegiances | Next Moon

Event: Kittens on the way!
Roll: 68, 30, 44, 67 | Cats: Swanclouds, Lilyleaf

Swanclouds is now expecting Stallionstar's kits. He has chosen to continue his duties for the time being.
Lilyleaf is now expecting kits, but the other parent is unknown. It is suspected that they are a cat from outside the clan. She has chosen to continue her duties for the time being.

Event: Promotion
Roll: 16 | Cat: Oatwhisker

Oatpaw has passed his warrior assessment and was promoted to warrior, his name being changed to Oatwhisker.
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png

----------- [img]https://i.postimg.cc/65DqvZ1S/Duneclan.gif[/img] ------------ [center][font=Spectral][size=6][b]Year 1 | Moon 3 | Leaf-bare[/size][/center] ------------- [center][font=Spectral][b][size=5]Rolls[/size][/b] [size=4]Event rolls: [b]11:31:6[/b] (Fishtooth) Crush rolls: [i]None[/i] Mate/Kit Rolls: [b]98[/b] (Fishtooth | Cloudstep) Survival roll: [b]1:38[/b] (Stonekit)[/center] ------------- [LIST][*][font=Spectral][size=4]A loose dog finds its way into camp, catching the clan by surprise! In an act of bravery, [b]Fishtooth[/b] attacks the dog to defend his mate, [b]Cloudstep[/b], who, due to her partial deafness, did not hear the dog rushing up on her. Unfortunately, the dog is just too strong for [b]Fishtooth[/b] and with a swift grab he is killed with a violent shake of the dogs head. Together, the remaining cats drive off the dog, using their numbers to their advantage. The clan is left shaken by the attack [spoiler]but not as much as Fishtooth was :skull emoji:[/spoiler]. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Fishtooth[/b] is killed in a surprise dog attack on the camp! His clanmates mourn the loss of the brave warrior and sit vigil with him that night. His mate, [b]Cloudstep[/b] is especially distraught. Her wails can be heard even over the sound of the wind and the waves. Her and her children, [b]Saltflower[/b], [b]Ternstrike[/b], and [b]Tideleap[/b] lap at [b]Fishtooth's[/b] pelt, sharing tongues one final time. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Ratcry[/b] has had a crush on [b]Grasstail[/b] for 2 moons now. He plans on confessing his feelings toward her next moon during the start of new-leaf. [*][font=Spectral][size=4]With her mate now gone, [b]Cloudstep [/b]sticks close to her children, knowing that they are the only kits she will ever wish to have. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Stonekit[/b] is still suffering from malnutrition, but has managed to survive another moon! He is looking frailer, though, so next moon will likely decide the young cat's fate.[/LIST]

Duneclan.gif
Year 1 | Moon 3 | Leaf-bare

Rolls
Event rolls: 11:31:6 (Fishtooth)
Crush rolls: None
Mate/Kit Rolls: 98 (Fishtooth | Cloudstep)
Survival roll: 1:38 (Stonekit)

• A loose dog finds its way into camp, catching the clan by surprise! In an act of bravery, Fishtooth attacks the dog to defend his mate, Cloudstep, who, due to her partial deafness, did not hear the dog rushing up on her. Unfortunately, the dog is just too strong for Fishtooth and with a swift grab he is killed with a violent shake of the dogs head. Together, the remaining cats drive off the dog, using their numbers to their advantage. The clan is left shaken by the attack but not as much as Fishtooth was :skull emoji:.
  • Fishtooth is killed in a surprise dog attack on the camp! His clanmates mourn the loss of the brave warrior and sit vigil with him that night. His mate, Cloudstep is especially distraught. Her wails can be heard even over the sound of the wind and the waves. Her and her children, Saltflower, Ternstrike, and Tideleap lap at Fishtooth's pelt, sharing tongues one final time.
  • Ratcry has had a crush on Grasstail for 2 moons now. He plans on confessing his feelings toward her next moon during the start of new-leaf.
  • With her mate now gone, Cloudstep sticks close to her children, knowing that they are the only kits she will ever wish to have.
  • Stonekit is still suffering from malnutrition, but has managed to survive another moon! He is looking frailer, though, so next moon will likely decide the young cat's fate.
>>>Meadowlands Clan Updates
Extended rule set; Leaf-bare; 1st year; 11th moon; 21 clan members.

>..Twolegs!
Event number(s) rolled: 17, 48.
>>...___________________

A couple young twolegs were spotted outside of the town, nearish the old barn. Thankfully, everyone is a-ok.

>..Relationship & Status Rolls
Event number(s) rolled: N/A.
>>...___________________

Nettleheart and Nighttail have had 3 kits! Robbinpaw gets to be a big brother now :)

Starlingkit - All black tom. He seems kind of skinny- should we be worried?
Thicketkit - Lightweight tortie she-cat.
Sorrelkit - Another tortoiseshell she-cat, who looks very similar to her sister, Thicketkit.

Currently sitting down to start the third attempt at writing Bob's adoption into the clan, so uh. Do with that information what you will. Hopefully I'll finish by friday, but all of the essays I have to do for school are taking up tons of time lol. Anyway, I haven't updated in awhile and I feel like I at least should do that, even if Bob still hasn't entered the ring. (It'll happen soon. I swear.)
>>>Meadowlands Clan Updates
Extended rule set; Leaf-bare; 1st year; 11th moon; 21 clan members.

>..Twolegs!
Event number(s) rolled: 17, 48.
>>...___________________

A couple young twolegs were spotted outside of the town, nearish the old barn. Thankfully, everyone is a-ok.

>..Relationship & Status Rolls
Event number(s) rolled: N/A.
>>...___________________

Nettleheart and Nighttail have had 3 kits! Robbinpaw gets to be a big brother now :)

Starlingkit - All black tom. He seems kind of skinny- should we be worried?
Thicketkit - Lightweight tortie she-cat.
Sorrelkit - Another tortoiseshell she-cat, who looks very similar to her sister, Thicketkit.

Currently sitting down to start the third attempt at writing Bob's adoption into the clan, so uh. Do with that information what you will. Hopefully I'll finish by friday, but all of the essays I have to do for school are taking up tons of time lol. Anyway, I haven't updated in awhile and I feel like I at least should do that, even if Bob still hasn't entered the ring. (It'll happen soon. I swear.)
q3Me7tJ.png
jv7C6g3.png
GpIVvm1.png
cfJOr5b.png
njCJq66.png
Igxj6v7.png
oh
Angel
She/her

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
hi .. kU1ZZ5r.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42