Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warrior Cat Clan Game Rebooted
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32
Year 2 / Moon 10 / Leaf-fall
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 20

Love is in the air! Sweettooth notices Batsnap and Magnoliacloud together, brushing up against each other and speaking to each other sweetly like mates do. This whole time, Batsnap must have been rejecting her for Magnoliacloud. Instead of despairing over never having a chance, she decides to laugh at her own foolishness instead.

Later that moon, Batsnap and Magnoliacloud announce that they are going to be having kits together. So soon!

Mossclaw moves to the Queen's den. Her apprentice, Stonepaw, is passed onto Sedgeheart.

Sparrowbreeze approaches Asphodelcloud with the prospect of retirement to the Elder's den, and Asphodelcloud refuses to even consider it.

Notes:

Nothing crazy happened this moon.

Year 2 / Moon 10 / Leaf-fall
Sunclan Times

Roll: 20

Love is in the air! Sweettooth notices Batsnap and Magnoliacloud together, brushing up against each other and speaking to each other sweetly like mates do. This whole time, Batsnap must have been rejecting her for Magnoliacloud. Instead of despairing over never having a chance, she decides to laugh at her own foolishness instead.

Later that moon, Batsnap and Magnoliacloud announce that they are going to be having kits together. So soon!

Mossclaw moves to the Queen's den. Her apprentice, Stonepaw, is passed onto Sedgeheart.

Sparrowbreeze approaches Asphodelcloud with the prospect of retirement to the Elder's den, and Asphodelcloud refuses to even consider it.

Notes:

Nothing crazy happened this moon.

LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Warrior Cats Clan Game Daily Reminder

Here's your (late) daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to and haven't already!

Here's your (late) daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to and haven't already!
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
Year 2 / Moon 11 / Leaf-fall
Sunclan Times

Roll: 65

Fireclan returns when Sunclan least expects it, killing multiple cats. Ravenlight and Magnoliacloud (with her unborn kits) die, protecting the Queen's den. Sycamore is killed while protecting the medicine den, and Basilpaw watches in horror as the Fireclan cats steal herbs over his mentor's dead body. Mangoheart and Branchwhisker both die valiantly in the heat of battle. Finally, Sweettooth tries to protect Stonepaw from a giant, burly she-cat. She fails, and both of them are killed. Times are looking dark for Sunclan.

In the aftermath, Henfeather decides to take care of Minnowkit and check up on Basilpaw regularly.

For her last moon of training, Ospreypaw will be mentored by Sedgeheart.

Even with the death of their mentors, Foxpaw and Wildpaw are able to become warriors. Foxpaw will now be known as Foxflame, and Wildpaw will now be known as Wildfur.

Mossclaw gives birth to three healthy kits: Frostkit (Fluffy white tom), Lavenderkit (White she-kit with grey splotches on her back), and Clearkit (Lithe white tom).

Fernpelt develops a crush on Foxflame. Let's see if this is an epic fail or not.

Notes:

@Gadriel My clan is in need of Elmspirit now. Can I claim him?

Year 2 / Moon 11 / Leaf-fall
Sunclan Times

Roll: 65

Fireclan returns when Sunclan least expects it, killing multiple cats. Ravenlight and Magnoliacloud (with her unborn kits) die, protecting the Queen's den. Sycamore is killed while protecting the medicine den, and Basilpaw watches in horror as the Fireclan cats steal herbs over his mentor's dead body. Mangoheart and Branchwhisker both die valiantly in the heat of battle. Finally, Sweettooth tries to protect Stonepaw from a giant, burly she-cat. She fails, and both of them are killed. Times are looking dark for Sunclan.

In the aftermath, Henfeather decides to take care of Minnowkit and check up on Basilpaw regularly.

For her last moon of training, Ospreypaw will be mentored by Sedgeheart.

Even with the death of their mentors, Foxpaw and Wildpaw are able to become warriors. Foxpaw will now be known as Foxflame, and Wildpaw will now be known as Wildfur.

Mossclaw gives birth to three healthy kits: Frostkit (Fluffy white tom), Lavenderkit (White she-kit with grey splotches on her back), and Clearkit (Lithe white tom).

Fernpelt develops a crush on Foxflame. Let's see if this is an epic fail or not.

Notes:

@Gadriel My clan is in need of Elmspirit now. Can I claim him?

LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@pandakitty1
Go ahead! I hope he can help your clan out! (and that RNG cuts your clan some slack)
@pandakitty1
Go ahead! I hope he can help your clan out! (and that RNG cuts your clan some slack)

Here's your (somewhat late) daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to and haven't already!

New additions to the rogue/loner corner coming soon! I've just been a bit bogged down irl, but I'll hopefully be able to add some soon

Here's your (somewhat late) daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to and haven't already!

New additions to the rogue/loner corner coming soon! I've just been a bit bogged down irl, but I'll hopefully be able to add some soon
Year 3 - Moon 25 - New-leaf (1/3)
(27)
  • The coming of new-leaf is marked but snow melt and some spring storms. However, the cats can't help but notice that their water sources taste strange and soon several dawnclan cats come down with some sort of sickness! Thankfully they're able to pull through, but Brownfoot makes a small suggestion to Foxstar and Spiderflower that they look for another water source in case it happens again.

Lore Bits/Notes:
Was suposed to post this yesterday, but oh well! May do another update today since I technically missed a day
Year 3 - Moon 25 - New-leaf (1/3)
(27)
  • The coming of new-leaf is marked but snow melt and some spring storms. However, the cats can't help but notice that their water sources taste strange and soon several dawnclan cats come down with some sort of sickness! Thankfully they're able to pull through, but Brownfoot makes a small suggestion to Foxstar and Spiderflower that they look for another water source in case it happens again.

Lore Bits/Notes:
Was suposed to post this yesterday, but oh well! May do another update today since I technically missed a day
» The Harbourcats
link to allegiances

Moon #5 | Season: Greenleaf | Number Drawn: 74: Nothing happens, and your clan enjoys a peaceful moon!
>Ermine becomes a Deckhand, Pebble becomes a Rookie

East Fog couldn’t shake the horrible feeling in her stomach. She watched the torrents of rain from inside the abandoned building that the Harbourcats had moved into once the first drops of rain had fallen. She had counted and recounted, making sure everyone was there. 18 cats, including herself; West Star wasn’t around. Basalt Burn had assured her that the Skipper was okay, but she didn’t like how often he just disappeared.
“You look worried.”
East Fog startled at the sudden voice right next to her and looked up to meet Firesong’s worried gaze. She shook her head, averting her gaze again.
“Are you scared of the rain?” Firesong tilted her head, clearly not willing to take silence as an answer. Firesong had been nothing short of curious since she had joined the Harbourcats; East Fog couldn’t say it bothered her, but it was a bit overwhelming at times.
“I’m not scared of the rain,” East Fog sighed. “A few moons ago, there was a flood. It was…pretty bad.”
Firesong nodded in understanding. “I see,” she muttered.
They sat for a while, only listening to the background chatter of their clanmates and the rain. Firesong looked around before looking back at East Fog, her brows furrowed. “Where’s West Star?”
“Probably in the rain.”
“What, is he a fish? He’ll drown out there.” Firesong snorted but quickly stopped her laughter when she saw the pained expression on East Fog’s face. “Ah, sore subject. Sorry.”
The following silence made East Fog feel uncomfortable in her own fur. She cleared her throat and tried to change the subject. Thinking about why her brother was so elusive did nothing but make her even more anxious. Looking around the dim room, she spotted Pebble playing with the rookies.
“Isn’t Pebble looking big? She’ll be a rookie soon.”
“You’re right,” Firesong nodded. “Ermine’s grown too; she should’ve become a deckhand a bit ago. We’d better hope West Star comes back soon, then. What’s he even doing out there for so long? Do you think…”
East Fog sighed, zoning out as Firesong began to ramble. So much for changing the subject.

___

“It’s today,”
“I know.” Ermine couldn’t hide the smile on her face. She would become a Deckhand today. Adamms, Deer, and Pebble hadn’t stopped reminding her. It would’ve annoyed her to no end any other day, but she was in a good mood. A better mood than she had been in moons.
“What’s your name gonna be?”
“You’ll hear it at the ceremony, Pebble.”
“Whisper in my ear. I won’t tell nobody.”
“Quit botherin’ ‘er!” Adamms cuffed Pebble over the ear, knocking the smaller shecat over, who let out an exaggerated yelp. Pebble jumped to her feet, attempting to tackle Adamms. Just as the two were about to get into a fight, West Star’s voice boomed across the room.

“Harbourcats; at attention!”
“That’s for you!” Deer whisper-shouted, nudging Ermine excitedly. Ermine’s heart raced as she and West Star locked eyes.
“Today, we welcome a new cat to the ranks of the Deckhands. Ermine, please step forward.”
Her breath caught in her throat as she stepped forward. West Star pressed his nose to her forehead, murmuring something she couldn’t quite hear under his breath before addressing the room again.
“Ermine has endured many hardships in her training journey. With guidance from Otter Walk and Friday Dew, and through her own perseverance, I believe she is ready to become a fully fledged Deckhand. As a Deckhand, Ermine will obtain a second name of her own choosing.”
West Star motioned for Ermine to face the crowd. She did so, her gaze sweeping over the room. Friday Dew and Mouse Foot were beaming with pride, and at some point Adamms had pinned Pebble under his paw.
“Ermine, what will be your second name?”
“Ermine Drop.”

i got sick of writing can you tell (not really i just wanted to move onto the next moon lol. sorry pebble)
side note; i found a rlly detailed picrew so i think i’ll treat myself and make all my cats (and i also linked it if anyone else wants to play around)
» The Harbourcats
link to allegiances

Moon #5 | Season: Greenleaf | Number Drawn: 74: Nothing happens, and your clan enjoys a peaceful moon!
>Ermine becomes a Deckhand, Pebble becomes a Rookie

East Fog couldn’t shake the horrible feeling in her stomach. She watched the torrents of rain from inside the abandoned building that the Harbourcats had moved into once the first drops of rain had fallen. She had counted and recounted, making sure everyone was there. 18 cats, including herself; West Star wasn’t around. Basalt Burn had assured her that the Skipper was okay, but she didn’t like how often he just disappeared.
“You look worried.”
East Fog startled at the sudden voice right next to her and looked up to meet Firesong’s worried gaze. She shook her head, averting her gaze again.
“Are you scared of the rain?” Firesong tilted her head, clearly not willing to take silence as an answer. Firesong had been nothing short of curious since she had joined the Harbourcats; East Fog couldn’t say it bothered her, but it was a bit overwhelming at times.
“I’m not scared of the rain,” East Fog sighed. “A few moons ago, there was a flood. It was…pretty bad.”
Firesong nodded in understanding. “I see,” she muttered.
They sat for a while, only listening to the background chatter of their clanmates and the rain. Firesong looked around before looking back at East Fog, her brows furrowed. “Where’s West Star?”
“Probably in the rain.”
“What, is he a fish? He’ll drown out there.” Firesong snorted but quickly stopped her laughter when she saw the pained expression on East Fog’s face. “Ah, sore subject. Sorry.”
The following silence made East Fog feel uncomfortable in her own fur. She cleared her throat and tried to change the subject. Thinking about why her brother was so elusive did nothing but make her even more anxious. Looking around the dim room, she spotted Pebble playing with the rookies.
“Isn’t Pebble looking big? She’ll be a rookie soon.”
“You’re right,” Firesong nodded. “Ermine’s grown too; she should’ve become a deckhand a bit ago. We’d better hope West Star comes back soon, then. What’s he even doing out there for so long? Do you think…”
East Fog sighed, zoning out as Firesong began to ramble. So much for changing the subject.

___

“It’s today,”
“I know.” Ermine couldn’t hide the smile on her face. She would become a Deckhand today. Adamms, Deer, and Pebble hadn’t stopped reminding her. It would’ve annoyed her to no end any other day, but she was in a good mood. A better mood than she had been in moons.
“What’s your name gonna be?”
“You’ll hear it at the ceremony, Pebble.”
“Whisper in my ear. I won’t tell nobody.”
“Quit botherin’ ‘er!” Adamms cuffed Pebble over the ear, knocking the smaller shecat over, who let out an exaggerated yelp. Pebble jumped to her feet, attempting to tackle Adamms. Just as the two were about to get into a fight, West Star’s voice boomed across the room.

“Harbourcats; at attention!”
“That’s for you!” Deer whisper-shouted, nudging Ermine excitedly. Ermine’s heart raced as she and West Star locked eyes.
“Today, we welcome a new cat to the ranks of the Deckhands. Ermine, please step forward.”
Her breath caught in her throat as she stepped forward. West Star pressed his nose to her forehead, murmuring something she couldn’t quite hear under his breath before addressing the room again.
“Ermine has endured many hardships in her training journey. With guidance from Otter Walk and Friday Dew, and through her own perseverance, I believe she is ready to become a fully fledged Deckhand. As a Deckhand, Ermine will obtain a second name of her own choosing.”
West Star motioned for Ermine to face the crowd. She did so, her gaze sweeping over the room. Friday Dew and Mouse Foot were beaming with pride, and at some point Adamms had pinned Pebble under his paw.
“Ermine, what will be your second name?”
“Ermine Drop.”

i got sick of writing can you tell (not really i just wanted to move onto the next moon lol. sorry pebble)
side note; i found a rlly detailed picrew so i think i’ll treat myself and make all my cats (and i also linked it if anyone else wants to play around)
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
----------- [img]https://i.postimg.cc/65DqvZ1S/Duneclan.gif[/img] ------------ [center][font=Spectral][size=6][b]Year 1 | Moon 8 | Greenleaf[/size][/center] ------------- [center][font=Spectral][b][size=5]Rolls[/size][/b] [size=4]Event rolls: [b]15[/b]:[b]73[/b]:[b]1[/b] (Emberstar) Crush rolls: [i]None[/i] Mate/Kit Rolls: [b]67[/b] (Ratcry | Grasstail) Survival roll: [i]None[/i][/center] ------------- [LIST][*][font=Spectral][size=4]A coyote has attacked the camp! The sound of the apprentices squealing and tussling with one another seems to have drawn in a lone coyote. Before it has the time to grab any of the young cats, however, [b]Emberstar [/b]charges out in front of it, fur spiked. He spits and lashes his tail as the young cats cower behind him before being ushered off to hide by one of the elders. Before the other warriors are able to reach him, though, [b]Emberstar [/b]is left to brace himself as the coyote leaps forward. The coyote is seeminly young and inexperienced, starting and stopping as it snaps its jaws tentatively towards the defensive tom cat. In anticipation of a fullblown attack, however, [b]Emberstar[/b] lashes out with his paw, claws unsheathed. His claws connect with the muzzle of the coyote, and it instinctively turns its head to snap at him. To the dismay of his clanmates, the coyote's bite makes contact. In an instant [b]Emberstar [/b]finds himself being thrashed about by the coyote before it readjusts its bite, its lethal canines now clamped around the base of his head. With a deafening chomp that echoes in his ears, [b]Emberstar [/b]feels his fur grow warm and his eyes give way to darkness. He opens his eyes sometime later to find himself in the medicine cat den, [b]Brownbird [/b]and [b]Honeyspot [/b]hovered over him with worried eyes. He can feel a dull pain in the back of his head, but otherwise feels okay. [b]Crabnose [/b]appears a moment later with a sea sponge soaked with rainwater, urging him to drink. As he does, [b]Brownbird[/b] explains to [b]Emberstar[/b] that he has just experienced losing his first life. Suddenly remembering the coyote, [b]Emberstar [/b]leaps to his paws, fur prickling. His sister, [b]Honeyspot[/b], brushes her tail over his back soothingly, explaining that the danger has gone. The warriors were able to drive off the coyote and no one else was harmed. [b]Emberstar [/b]breathes a sigh of relief and lays back down. He rests that evening in the medicine cat den, just as a precaution, and by morning he is back to his regular duties as leader. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Emberstar [/b]has lost a life! He has eight lives remaining. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Ratcry [/b]and [b]Grasstail[/b] have only been mates for a little over a moon, but it seems [b]Grasstail [/b]has started feeling odd lately. She visits [b]Brownbird[/b] to make sure she isn't coming down with a sickness. To her surprise, [b]Brownbird[/b] informs her that she is expecting kits! Although not exactly something she had been hoping for, [b]Grasstail [/b]can't help but feel a bit excited about the new life growing inside her. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Grasstail[/b] is expecting kits! She has three moons until they are to be born.[/LIST] -------------- [font=Spectral][size=5][b]Notes[/b] [LIST][*][font=Spectral][size=4][s]I will update ages in the morning (3/28) as I have a headache rn and cannot bring myself to stare at text anymore.[/s] Updated

Duneclan.gif
Year 1 | Moon 8 | Greenleaf

Rolls
Event rolls: 15:73:1 (Emberstar)
Crush rolls: None
Mate/Kit Rolls: 67 (Ratcry | Grasstail)
Survival roll: None

• A coyote has attacked the camp! The sound of the apprentices squealing and tussling with one another seems to have drawn in a lone coyote. Before it has the time to grab any of the young cats, however, Emberstar charges out in front of it, fur spiked. He spits and lashes his tail as the young cats cower behind him before being ushered off to hide by one of the elders. Before the other warriors are able to reach him, though, Emberstar is left to brace himself as the coyote leaps forward.

The coyote is seeminly young and inexperienced, starting and stopping as it snaps its jaws tentatively towards the defensive tom cat. In anticipation of a fullblown attack, however, Emberstar lashes out with his paw, claws unsheathed. His claws connect with the muzzle of the coyote, and it instinctively turns its head to snap at him. To the dismay of his clanmates, the coyote's bite makes contact. In an instant Emberstar finds himself being thrashed about by the coyote before it readjusts its bite, its lethal canines now clamped around the base of his head. With a deafening chomp that echoes in his ears, Emberstar feels his fur grow warm and his eyes give way to darkness.

He opens his eyes sometime later to find himself in the medicine cat den, Brownbird and Honeyspot hovered over him with worried eyes. He can feel a dull pain in the back of his head, but otherwise feels okay. Crabnose appears a moment later with a sea sponge soaked with rainwater, urging him to drink. As he does, Brownbird explains to Emberstar that he has just experienced losing his first life.

Suddenly remembering the coyote, Emberstar leaps to his paws, fur prickling. His sister, Honeyspot, brushes her tail over his back soothingly, explaining that the danger has gone. The warriors were able to drive off the coyote and no one else was harmed. Emberstar breathes a sigh of relief and lays back down. He rests that evening in the medicine cat den, just as a precaution, and by morning he is back to his regular duties as leader.
  • Emberstar has lost a life! He has eight lives remaining.
  • Ratcry and Grasstail have only been mates for a little over a moon, but it seems Grasstail has started feeling odd lately. She visits Brownbird to make sure she isn't coming down with a sickness. To her surprise, Brownbird informs her that she is expecting kits! Although not exactly something she had been hoping for, Grasstail can't help but feel a bit excited about the new life growing inside her.
  • Grasstail is expecting kits! She has three moons until they are to be born.

Notes
  • I will update ages in the morning (3/28) as I have a headache rn and cannot bring myself to stare at text anymore. Updated
Year 2 / Moon 12 / Leaf-fall
Sunclan Times

Roll: 29

On the border of Sunclan, a patrol meets a tom who who calls himself Elmspirit and claims he’s a medicine cat. He explains that Starclan sent him to assist a clan in need. Immediately, the patrol takes him into camp, complaining about all of the famine, drought, and war that have killed their clanmates. Elmspirit realizes that this must be the clan in his dream. With only a mentor-less medicine apprentice, Elmspirit takes on the role of Sunclan medicine cat.

With the year coming to an end, the appearance of green cough in the clan leaves many only expecting the worst. Out of the clan cats, Clearkit, Frostkit, and Batsnap all get sick. They are quarantined off into a den outside of the camp, and Elmspirit attends to them frequently. His efforts pay off, and they are able to make a full recovery by the end of the moon. Could it be that the curse of RNG is over? We will have to see.

Having gone through many mentors, Ospreypaw is finally ready to become a warrior. She is named Ospreyflight for her carefree attitude and her resilience.

Asphodelcloud, having been a rogue and warrior for many, many moons decides it’s finally time to retire to the Elder’s Den.

Fernpelt has had a crush on Foxflame for 1 moon.

Notes:

Year in review (AKA the bloodbath):

Kits Born:

Quickfoot and Truffletuft had Basilkit in Moon 3.

Ravenlight had Silentkit and Minnowkit in Moon 6.

Henfeather had Ivykit, Fawnkit, Tansykit, and Cyresskit in Moon 8.

Mossclaw and Hopeshard had Frostkit, Lavenderkit, and Clearkit in Moon 11.

Warriors/Med Cat Gained:

Mossclaw, Dayglow, and Fernpelt gained their warrior names in Moon 2.

Ravenlight, Cavecrawl, Henfeather, Branchwhisker, and Magnoliacloud gained their warrior names in Moon 3.

Foxflame and Wildfur gained their warrior names in Moon 11.

Ospreyflight gained her warrior name in Moon 12.

Elmspirit joined the clan as medicine cat in Moon 12.

Relationships Formed:

Shadow and Wolfheart became mates in Moon 1.

Mossclaw and Hopeshard became mates in Moon 9.

Batsnap and Magnoliacloud became mates in Moon 10.

Post Changes:

Sparrowbreeze became deputy in Moon 9.

Asphodelcloud became an elder in Moon 12.

Missing:

Hazelshade went missing in Moon 3.

Deaths:

Sunstar lost a life due to starvation in Moon 5.

Lynxkit, Snakefang, and Cavecrawl starved to death in Moon 5.

Snailwhisper was killed by Fireclan cats in Moon 7.

Silentkit, Quickfoot, and Truffletuft starved to death in Moon 8.

Shadow, Pondpaw, Mousestep, Dayglow, and Cypresskit died due to dehydration in Moon 9.

Ravenlight, Stonepaw, Magnoliacloud, Mangoheart, Sweettooth, Sycamore, and Branchwhisker were killed by Fireclan cats in Moon 11.

Overall Population Changes: -9

Year 2 / Moon 12 / Leaf-fall
Sunclan Times

Roll: 29

On the border of Sunclan, a patrol meets a tom who who calls himself Elmspirit and claims he’s a medicine cat. He explains that Starclan sent him to assist a clan in need. Immediately, the patrol takes him into camp, complaining about all of the famine, drought, and war that have killed their clanmates. Elmspirit realizes that this must be the clan in his dream. With only a mentor-less medicine apprentice, Elmspirit takes on the role of Sunclan medicine cat.

With the year coming to an end, the appearance of green cough in the clan leaves many only expecting the worst. Out of the clan cats, Clearkit, Frostkit, and Batsnap all get sick. They are quarantined off into a den outside of the camp, and Elmspirit attends to them frequently. His efforts pay off, and they are able to make a full recovery by the end of the moon. Could it be that the curse of RNG is over? We will have to see.

Having gone through many mentors, Ospreypaw is finally ready to become a warrior. She is named Ospreyflight for her carefree attitude and her resilience.

Asphodelcloud, having been a rogue and warrior for many, many moons decides it’s finally time to retire to the Elder’s Den.

Fernpelt has had a crush on Foxflame for 1 moon.

Notes:

Year in review (AKA the bloodbath):

Kits Born:

Quickfoot and Truffletuft had Basilkit in Moon 3.

Ravenlight had Silentkit and Minnowkit in Moon 6.

Henfeather had Ivykit, Fawnkit, Tansykit, and Cyresskit in Moon 8.

Mossclaw and Hopeshard had Frostkit, Lavenderkit, and Clearkit in Moon 11.

Warriors/Med Cat Gained:

Mossclaw, Dayglow, and Fernpelt gained their warrior names in Moon 2.

Ravenlight, Cavecrawl, Henfeather, Branchwhisker, and Magnoliacloud gained their warrior names in Moon 3.

Foxflame and Wildfur gained their warrior names in Moon 11.

Ospreyflight gained her warrior name in Moon 12.

Elmspirit joined the clan as medicine cat in Moon 12.

Relationships Formed:

Shadow and Wolfheart became mates in Moon 1.

Mossclaw and Hopeshard became mates in Moon 9.

Batsnap and Magnoliacloud became mates in Moon 10.

Post Changes:

Sparrowbreeze became deputy in Moon 9.

Asphodelcloud became an elder in Moon 12.

Missing:

Hazelshade went missing in Moon 3.

Deaths:

Sunstar lost a life due to starvation in Moon 5.

Lynxkit, Snakefang, and Cavecrawl starved to death in Moon 5.

Snailwhisper was killed by Fireclan cats in Moon 7.

Silentkit, Quickfoot, and Truffletuft starved to death in Moon 8.

Shadow, Pondpaw, Mousestep, Dayglow, and Cypresskit died due to dehydration in Moon 9.

Ravenlight, Stonepaw, Magnoliacloud, Mangoheart, Sweettooth, Sycamore, and Branchwhisker were killed by Fireclan cats in Moon 11.

Overall Population Changes: -9

LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png

@/smorphie That's a really cool picrew you found! Do you mind if I link it in the resource section?

@/smorphie That's a really cool picrew you found! Do you mind if I link it in the resource section?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32