Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warrior Cat Clan Game Rebooted
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
» The Harbourcats
using original rule set
Population: 18
Moons: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

>>The Harbourcats are a group of felines living within harbour towns of New England. They have no proper camp, as they catch rides on the many boats that dock. They often settle in abandoned buildings or empty alleyways as they wait patiently for their next trip. They boldly trod underfoot the sailors and loot what they pleased, taking refuge in the deep engines of the vessels. They are brazen, valiant, and proudly wield their name of Harbourcats.
(Leader) Skipper
(First Officer) West Star | 73 moons (9/9 lives) | A stocky tomcat with a short-furred, cream speckled white pelt. He is quiet and brooding. Despite spending most of his time alone, he is very observant and nothing passes his knowledge. Brother of East Fog.

(Deputy) Officers
(Chief Officer) Basalt Burn | 63 moons | A sleek and agile black shecat. Despite her playful attitude most of the time, she is fiercely protective of her clanmates and will stop at nothing to protect them from any threat.
Auk Tooth | 83 moons | A heavyset tuxedo tomcat with a no-nonsense attitude. As an officer, he puts the other Harbourcats first in every situation. His rough exterior often intimidates newcomers.

(Medicine Cat) Steward/ess
East Fog | 73 moons | A grey shecat with a nurturing deposition, and is always the optimist. She is patient and attentive, and is always willing to lend an ear to anyone with troubles. Sister of West Star.
Milk Down | 143 moons | A stubby, elderly tomcat with a milky white pelt. He is usually grumpy and stern during his treatments, but he deeply cares for the new generation of Harbourcats. He refuses to retire to the Grands despite having should’ve done so moons ago.

(Warriors) Deckhands
Dog Face | 58 moons | A large, rugged ginger tabby tomcat with a heavily scarred face and missing ear. He is doggedly loyal to the Harbourcats, and shows no fear regardless of the situation (outwardly, at least).
Mouse Foot | 23 moons | A small, quick footed shecat with sandy-coloured fur. Despite her small size and soft spoken temperament, she is one of the most forbiddable fighters in the clan.
Salmon Fin | 49 moons | A muscular tomcat with sleek orange fur, and is one of the most skilled swimmers among the Harbourcats. He is down to earth and fairly lazy, preferring to lounge on the decks of ships than anything else.
Friday Dew | 35 moons | A lithe, graceful shecat with stormy grey fur, known for her calm, almost mysterious, demeanour. She used to be a kittypet named Friday, but joined the Harbourcats for a change of pace.
Yote Pelt | 21 moons | A lean tomcat with a pelt that resembles a coyote’s. He is mischievous and could never pass up an opportunity to stir up trouble, but never has poor intentions.
Bella | 28 moons | A calico shecat with a kind and gentle demeanour. She spends much of her day sunbathing and grooming the other Harbourcats. As a prior kittypet, she is more than capable of traversing even the densest towns they dock at.
Shadow of Flying Hawk (Hawk) | 35 moons | A small male bobcat that decided to run with the Harbourcats. His eyesight is as sharp as a hawk’s, and he is usually staring off into the distance, pondering.
Free Bird | 56 moons | A tomcat with a marbled ginger pelt. His playful spirit and boundless enthusiasm make him a favourite of the Dibbuns of the clan, and he can easily raise the spirits of the other cats.
Firesong | 45 moons | A ginger cat with a fiery attitude. She left her home clan searching for adventure and has seen many sights far and wide. She decided to stay with the Harbourcats, taking a liking to their nomadic lifestyle.

(Apprentices) Rookies
Mentor: Mouse Foot | Deer | 10 moons | An ambitious shecat with a brown and white spotted pelt. She is timid but adventurous, always eager to explore new territories.
Mentor: Friday Dew | Ermine | 12 moons | An energetic and spirited shecat with a brown pelt and white underbelly. She often finds herself in difficult situations due to her impulsive nature.
Mentor: Salmon Fin | Adamms | 10 moons | A sturdy tomcat with a dusty brown pelt and deep brown stripes. He is determined and approaches his training with disciplined focus, trying to perfect everything he learns.

(Queens) Maidens
None.
Dibbuns
Pebble | 4 moons | A grey shecat. Curious and observant, she takes in her surroundings with a surprisingly thoughtful gaze. Sister of Wiggle.

(Elders) Grands
None

Deceased

Otter Walk | 40 moons | Death | A nimble shecat with a thick, sleek brown pelt. She was graceful both in and out of the water, and could easily traverse any environment.
Heavy Haul | 145 moons | Death | A massive tomcat of a sturdy frame with a dark brown marbled pelt. He carried himself with the quiet wisdom and dignity of a seasoned warrior. He was well respected among the clan for his good nature and boundless wisdom.
Wiggle | 2 moons | Death | An orange tabby tomcat. He was adventurous and full of energy, and often ended up hurt during his ‘adventures’. Brother of Pebble.
Snapping Fang | 47 moons | | Death | A wiry oriental tomcat with a snaggletooth. He was often hasty in his decision making, preferring to act before thinking.
» The Harbourcats
using original rule set
Population: 18
Moons: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

>>The Harbourcats are a group of felines living within harbour towns of New England. They have no proper camp, as they catch rides on the many boats that dock. They often settle in abandoned buildings or empty alleyways as they wait patiently for their next trip. They boldly trod underfoot the sailors and loot what they pleased, taking refuge in the deep engines of the vessels. They are brazen, valiant, and proudly wield their name of Harbourcats.
(Leader) Skipper
(First Officer) West Star | 73 moons (9/9 lives) | A stocky tomcat with a short-furred, cream speckled white pelt. He is quiet and brooding. Despite spending most of his time alone, he is very observant and nothing passes his knowledge. Brother of East Fog.

(Deputy) Officers
(Chief Officer) Basalt Burn | 63 moons | A sleek and agile black shecat. Despite her playful attitude most of the time, she is fiercely protective of her clanmates and will stop at nothing to protect them from any threat.
Auk Tooth | 83 moons | A heavyset tuxedo tomcat with a no-nonsense attitude. As an officer, he puts the other Harbourcats first in every situation. His rough exterior often intimidates newcomers.

(Medicine Cat) Steward/ess
East Fog | 73 moons | A grey shecat with a nurturing deposition, and is always the optimist. She is patient and attentive, and is always willing to lend an ear to anyone with troubles. Sister of West Star.
Milk Down | 143 moons | A stubby, elderly tomcat with a milky white pelt. He is usually grumpy and stern during his treatments, but he deeply cares for the new generation of Harbourcats. He refuses to retire to the Grands despite having should’ve done so moons ago.

(Warriors) Deckhands
Dog Face | 58 moons | A large, rugged ginger tabby tomcat with a heavily scarred face and missing ear. He is doggedly loyal to the Harbourcats, and shows no fear regardless of the situation (outwardly, at least).
Mouse Foot | 23 moons | A small, quick footed shecat with sandy-coloured fur. Despite her small size and soft spoken temperament, she is one of the most forbiddable fighters in the clan.
Salmon Fin | 49 moons | A muscular tomcat with sleek orange fur, and is one of the most skilled swimmers among the Harbourcats. He is down to earth and fairly lazy, preferring to lounge on the decks of ships than anything else.
Friday Dew | 35 moons | A lithe, graceful shecat with stormy grey fur, known for her calm, almost mysterious, demeanour. She used to be a kittypet named Friday, but joined the Harbourcats for a change of pace.
Yote Pelt | 21 moons | A lean tomcat with a pelt that resembles a coyote’s. He is mischievous and could never pass up an opportunity to stir up trouble, but never has poor intentions.
Bella | 28 moons | A calico shecat with a kind and gentle demeanour. She spends much of her day sunbathing and grooming the other Harbourcats. As a prior kittypet, she is more than capable of traversing even the densest towns they dock at.
Shadow of Flying Hawk (Hawk) | 35 moons | A small male bobcat that decided to run with the Harbourcats. His eyesight is as sharp as a hawk’s, and he is usually staring off into the distance, pondering.
Free Bird | 56 moons | A tomcat with a marbled ginger pelt. His playful spirit and boundless enthusiasm make him a favourite of the Dibbuns of the clan, and he can easily raise the spirits of the other cats.
Firesong | 45 moons | A ginger cat with a fiery attitude. She left her home clan searching for adventure and has seen many sights far and wide. She decided to stay with the Harbourcats, taking a liking to their nomadic lifestyle.

(Apprentices) Rookies
Mentor: Mouse Foot | Deer | 10 moons | An ambitious shecat with a brown and white spotted pelt. She is timid but adventurous, always eager to explore new territories.
Mentor: Friday Dew | Ermine | 12 moons | An energetic and spirited shecat with a brown pelt and white underbelly. She often finds herself in difficult situations due to her impulsive nature.
Mentor: Salmon Fin | Adamms | 10 moons | A sturdy tomcat with a dusty brown pelt and deep brown stripes. He is determined and approaches his training with disciplined focus, trying to perfect everything he learns.

(Queens) Maidens
None.
Dibbuns
Pebble | 4 moons | A grey shecat. Curious and observant, she takes in her surroundings with a surprisingly thoughtful gaze. Sister of Wiggle.

(Elders) Grands
None

Deceased

Otter Walk | 40 moons | Death | A nimble shecat with a thick, sleek brown pelt. She was graceful both in and out of the water, and could easily traverse any environment.
Heavy Haul | 145 moons | Death | A massive tomcat of a sturdy frame with a dark brown marbled pelt. He carried himself with the quiet wisdom and dignity of a seasoned warrior. He was well respected among the clan for his good nature and boundless wisdom.
Wiggle | 2 moons | Death | An orange tabby tomcat. He was adventurous and full of energy, and often ended up hurt during his ‘adventures’. Brother of Pebble.
Snapping Fang | 47 moons | | Death | A wiry oriental tomcat with a snaggletooth. He was often hasty in his decision making, preferring to act before thinking.
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
Oh hey, I'm not alone welcome back! Can I just say that I absolutely love your clan? The way you set it up is super creative, and I can't wait to see how things go for them!
Oh hey, I'm not alone welcome back! Can I just say that I absolutely love your clan? The way you set it up is super creative, and I can't wait to see how things go for them!
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
[size=5][center][b] [size=7][font=Copperplate][u]Muckclan[/center][/size] ----------------------- [i]Muckclan’s territory lies within the sewers of the city, underneath the hustle and bustle of the world. Newly formed under the new leadership of Mudstar and mostly consisting of rogues and former kittypets who want a taste of this supposed ideal clan life, they’re defined by their idealism, resourcefulness and naivety. [s]And their rancid scents, admittedly.[/s][/i] ----------------------- [center][b][size=6][font=Copperplate][u]Status[/b] [/center] [b]Moon:[/b] 1 [b]Year:[/b] 1 [b]Season:[/b] Newleaf [b]Population:[/b] 12 -------------------------------------------------- [center][b][size=6][font=Copperplate][u]Leaders[/b] [/center] [b]Leader: Mudstar[/b] - 45 - She-cat - 9/9 lives left Parents: None - Siblings: Riverbank - Mate: None - Kits: None A long-furred brown she-cat, with darker brown tabby marks and yellow eyes [i]An optimistic she-cat with a charming charisma and a bright smile. Despite her clansite’s conditions she manages to quell any concerns and fears with her positive outlook of situations.[/i] [b]Deputy: Halfheart[/b] - 56 - Tom Parents: None - Siblings: None - Mate: None - Kits: None A grey and white color-point tom with short fur and blue eyes, and a two-leg collar on his neck [i]Halfheart often brushes more traditional cats and clans the wrong way with his loud laughter and scheming eyes. A former kittypet, Halfheart lives by the motto of “working smarter, not harder”, as he says, and doesn’t seem to respect clan traditions as much as Mudstar, it’s a wonder he was appointed deputy at all..[/i] [b]Medicine Cat: Mosswhisper[/b] - 73 - Tom Parents: None - Siblings: None A thin, solid-colored black tom with scratch scars and green eyes [i]One of the few cats in Muckclan with knowledge of clan life as a former rogue, and often the guide cats go to for help, he’s a calm and stoic healer who puts out a demeanor of perfect wiseness with effortless grace. So graceful and perfect in fact he almost seems out of place in Muckclan.[i] [b]Apprentice: Dewpaw[/b] [b]Medicine Cat Apprentice: Dewpaw[/b] - 6 - She-cat Parents: None - Siblings: None A short, silver and grey spotted she-cat with blue eyes [i]Demure and lacking, she feels a deep sense of insecurity from having to live up to someone like Mosswhisper. She finds herself lacking in memorizing herb knowledge, but deeply connected to Starclan.[/i] ------------------------------------------------- [center][b][size=6][font=Copperplate][u]Warriors[/b] [/center] [center][b][font=Copperplate][size=4]Senior Warriors:[/b][/center] [b]Mistfang[/b] - 70 - She-cat Parents: None - Siblings: None - Mate: None - Kits: Puddlepaw and Pikepaw Solid-color white she-cat with a built frame and green eyes [i]Strong-willed and stoic, her demeanor often seems cold and strategic, but around her loved ones she knows how to have fun, and is often found gushing about her kit’s accomplishments in her free time.[/i] [b]Apprentice: Pikepaw[/b] [center][b][font=Copperplate][size=4]Non-Senior Warriors:[/b][/center] [b]Brooksplash[/b] - 49 - Tom Parents: None - Siblings: None - Mate: None - Kits: None A mackerel grey tabby with yellow eyes [i]An eccentric and imaginative tom who tends to daydream a lot, but is a gifted strategist and planner. Often is found narrating and acting out stories for the littler apprentices with Murkyeye.[/i] [b]Apprentice: Puddlepaw[/b] [b]Riverbank[/b] - 45 - Tom Parents: None - Siblings: Mudstar - Mate: None - Kits: None A fluffy brown and white colorpoint tom with yellow eyes [i]A sweet and caring cat who often dotes on the younger apprentices and his fellow clanmates. Is commonly found tending to the dens and nests of the camp, and collecting herbs for Mosswhisper.[/i] [b]Grayripple[/b] - 20 - Tom Parents: None - Siblings: None - Crush: Dustyfeather - Kits: None A marbled grey tabby tom with blue eyes and a two-leg collar around his neck [i]A curious and bright eyed warrior with a love for knowledge. He often listens in to Brooksplash’s and Murkyeye’s stories to the apprentices, and tags along with Dustyfeather to “map out the territory”. [s]False.[/s][/i] [b]Dustyfeather[/b] - 15 - She-cat Parents: None - Siblings: None - Mate: None - Kits: None A diluted tortoiseshell with a lithe frame and yellow eyes [i]An idealistic and reckless she-cat who loves to explore the sewer-systems and the surface above. Commonly does the most scouting patrols due to her agility and resourcefulness in her surroundings.[/i] ---------------------------------------- [center] [b][size=6][font=Copperplate][u]Apprentices[/b] [/center] [b]Pikepaw[/b] - 6 - She-cat Parents: Mistfang - Siblings: Shadepaw A mostly white calico she-cat with green eyes [i]A spunky shecat with no filter and an independent mind. She’s a pro at battle training gunning for leader one day, but often feels like she has to “lead” her brother in their duo.[/i] [b]Puddlepaw[/b] - 6 - Tom Parents: Mistfang - Siblings: Puddlepaw An orange and white spotted tabby with green eyes [i]A quiet tom with a tendency to daydream, Puddlepaw is the more relaxed of the two siblings with a knack for scent tracking. However, he’s been found to mess around a lot with two-legged trash found in dumps, experimenting with them to see how they function. [/i] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [center] [b][size=6][font=Copperplate][u]Queens[/b] [/center] [b]None[/b] - As of right now ------------------------------------------- [center] [b][size=6][font=Copperplate][u]Elders[/b] [/center] [b]Murkyeye[/b] - 93 - She-cat Parents: None - Siblings: None - Mate: None - Kits: None A long-furred solid-colored black she-cat with blue eyes, one blind [i]A sassy yet pleasant old she-cat who enjoys lounging around and ordering apprentices around all day just to annoy them. She was a former rouge before joining the clan and contributes to answering questions about clan life along with Mosswhisper.[/i] ----------------------------------------------------- [center] [b][size=6][font=Copperplate][u]Notes[/b] [/center] When I saw this thread game I just [i]had[/i] to join, I love making new clans! I noticed there was a theme of clans living around the city/human populations so I decided to add onto that with a newer clan that lived in the sewers, I hope the lore tidbits are ok! If anything’s incorrect I’m happy to correct them, I’m new to this after all [emoji=guardian sad size=1] also also, hoping you don’t mind me using your template Gadriel!
Muckclan

Muckclan’s territory lies within the sewers of the city, underneath the hustle and bustle of the world. Newly formed under the new leadership of Mudstar and mostly consisting of rogues and former kittypets who want a taste of this supposed ideal clan life, they’re defined by their idealism, resourcefulness and naivety. And their rancid scents, admittedly.
Status
Moon: 1
Year: 1
Season: Newleaf
Population: 12
Leaders

Leader: Mudstar - 45 - She-cat - 9/9 lives left
Parents: None - Siblings: Riverbank - Mate: None - Kits: None
A long-furred brown she-cat, with darker brown tabby marks and yellow eyes
An optimistic she-cat with a charming charisma and a bright smile. Despite her clansite’s conditions she manages to quell any concerns and fears with her positive outlook of situations.

Deputy: Halfheart - 56 - Tom
Parents: None - Siblings: None - Mate: None - Kits: None
A grey and white color-point tom with short fur and blue eyes, and a two-leg collar on his neck
Halfheart often brushes more traditional cats and clans the wrong way with his loud laughter and scheming eyes. A former kittypet, Halfheart lives by the motto of “working smarter, not harder”, as he says, and doesn’t seem to respect clan traditions as much as Mudstar, it’s a wonder he was appointed deputy at all..

Medicine Cat: Mosswhisper - 73 - Tom
Parents: None - Siblings: None
A thin, solid-colored black tom with scratch scars and green eyes
One of the few cats in Muckclan with knowledge of clan life as a former rogue, and often the guide cats go to for help, he’s a calm and stoic healer who puts out a demeanor of perfect wiseness with effortless grace. So graceful and perfect in fact he almost seems out of place in Muckclan.
Apprentice: Dewpaw

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Dewpaw - 6 - She-cat
Parents: None - Siblings: None
A short, silver and grey spotted she-cat with blue eyes
Demure and lacking, she feels a deep sense of insecurity from having to live up to someone like Mosswhisper. She finds herself lacking in memorizing herb knowledge, but deeply connected to Starclan.

Warriors
Senior Warriors:

Mistfang - 70 - She-cat
Parents: None - Siblings: None - Mate: None - Kits: Puddlepaw and Pikepaw
Solid-color white she-cat with a built frame and green eyes
Strong-willed and stoic, her demeanor often seems cold and strategic, but around her loved ones she knows how to have fun, and is often found gushing about her kit’s accomplishments in her free time.
Apprentice: Pikepaw
Non-Senior Warriors:

Brooksplash - 49 - Tom
A mackerel grey tabby with yellow eyes
An eccentric and imaginative tom who tends to daydream a lot, but is a gifted strategist and planner. Often is found narrating and acting out stories for the littler apprentices with Murkyeye.
Apprentice: Puddlepaw

Riverbank - 45 - Tom
Parents: None - Siblings: Mudstar - Mate: None - Kits: None
A fluffy brown and white colorpoint tom with yellow eyes
A sweet and caring cat who often dotes on the younger apprentices and his fellow clanmates. Is commonly found tending to the dens and nests of the camp, and collecting herbs for Mosswhisper.

Grayripple - 20 - Tom
Parents: None - Siblings: None - Crush: Dustyfeather - Kits: None
A marbled grey tabby tom with blue eyes and a two-leg collar around his neck
A curious and bright eyed warrior with a love for knowledge. He often listens in to Brooksplash’s and Murkyeye’s stories to the apprentices, and tags along with Dustyfeather to “map out the territory”. False.

Dustyfeather - 15 - She-cat
A diluted tortoiseshell with a lithe frame and yellow eyes
An idealistic and reckless she-cat who loves to explore the sewer-systems and the surface above. Commonly does the most scouting patrols due to her agility and resourcefulness in her surroundings.

Apprentices

Pikepaw - 6 - She-cat
Parents: Mistfang - Siblings: Shadepaw
A mostly white calico she-cat with green eyes
A spunky shecat with no filter and an independent mind. She’s a pro at battle training gunning for leader one day, but often feels like she has to “lead” her brother in their duo.

Puddlepaw - 6 - Tom
Parents: Mistfang - Siblings: Puddlepaw
An orange and white spotted tabby with green eyes
A quiet tom with a tendency to daydream, Puddlepaw is the more relaxed of the two siblings with a knack for scent tracking. However, he’s been found to mess around a lot with two-legged trash found in dumps, experimenting with them to see how they function.

Queens

None - As of right now

Elders
Murkyeye - 93 - She-cat
A long-furred solid-colored black she-cat with blue eyes, one blind
A sassy yet pleasant old she-cat who enjoys lounging around and ordering apprentices around all day just to annoy them. She was a former rouge before joining the clan and contributes to answering questions about clan life along with Mosswhisper.

Notes
When I saw this thread game I just had to join, I love making new clans! I noticed there was a theme of clans living around the city/human populations so I decided to add onto that with a newer clan that lived in the sewers, I hope the lore tidbits are ok! If anything’s incorrect I’m happy to correct them, I’m new to this after all also also, hoping you don’t mind me using your template Gadriel!

Here's your daily reminder to update your clan!

Also, @/smorphie, in case you didn't see my last post, I just wanted to say welcome back, I love how creative your clan is, and I can't wait to see how it develops!

@AmethystGrove Welcome! Your clan looks perfect, and I love the water based naming theme you used and the little bios you gave all yours cats. Also, no worries on using my template! I posted the code for anyone to use.

Here's your daily reminder to update your clan!

Also, @/smorphie, in case you didn't see my last post, I just wanted to say welcome back, I love how creative your clan is, and I can't wait to see how it develops!

@AmethystGrove Welcome! Your clan looks perfect, and I love the water based naming theme you used and the little bios you gave all yours cats. Also, no worries on using my template! I posted the code for anyone to use.
Muckclan

Muckclan’s territory lies within the sewers of the city, underneath the hustle and bustle of the world. Newly formed under the new leadership of Mudstar and mostly consisting of rogues and former kittypets who want a taste of this supposed ideal clan life, they’re defined by their idealism, resourcefulness and naivety. And their rancid scents, admittedly.
Status
Season: Newleaf (3/3)
Updates
Event Roll: 84
A peaceful moon for Muckclan this time around, which is quite lucky for them as they get situated into their new living quarters and lives. Murkyeye and Mosswhisper help out generously with making Muckclan feel like a true clan, and Mudstar can’t help but be excited for the future to come.
Notes
@Gadriel thank you so much! I love adding a little personality to the clans so making the bios and specific naming theme was a joy. Thank you so much, hopefully I did the update right, and hopefully Muckclan survives LOL
Muckclan

Status
Season: Newleaf (3/3)
Updates
Event Roll: 84
A peaceful moon for Muckclan this time around, which is quite lucky for them as they get situated into their new living quarters and lives. Murkyeye and Mosswhisper help out generously with making Muckclan feel like a true clan, and Mudstar can’t help but be excited for the future to come.
Notes
@Gadriel thank you so much! I love adding a little personality to the clans so making the bios and specific naming theme was a joy. Thank you so much, hopefully I did the update right, and hopefully Muckclan survives LOL
@AmethystGrove Your update looks good to me! And fingers crossed that Muckclan makes it!
Year 1 - Moon 3 - New-leaf (3/3)
(43)
  • As green-leaf nears, Dawnclan's territory is hit with a series of heavy storms, causing the river that marks one of its borders to flood. Though the flooding doesn't reach Dawnclan camp, the warriors still have to be weary of how the flooding and heavy rains may sweep debris and pollutants into their water sources. Thankfully, the clan cats make it through the moon without any injuries or sickness.
  • Archpaw feels that he is ready to become a warrior and begins to bug Spiderflower to give him his warrior assessment. Spiderflower, however, is not so convinced, but reluctantly agrees and tasks him with fetching herbs for Hawkbloom from a two-leg garden. The apprentice is confident at first but soon gets scared when he hears the two-leg's door open, causing him to run back to camp. Spiderflower chastises for not timing things more carefully and states that he will have to try again next moon. AKA, Spiderflower tries to get Archpaw to steal herbs and fails.
  • As the flood waters creep closer and closer to camp, Foxstar spends the night keeping watch so that he can alert the camp if needed. Feathernose notices, and decides to keep him company but keeping him awake with recounting tales and stories that they both learned as kits. After that night, their clanmates can't help but notice that the two have grown closer.

Lore Bits:
Prior to city outskirts reaching the clan's territory, Dawnclan and their neighbors communicated with Starclan via the Moonbed, a section of a gentle stream that reflected the stars above on clear nights. When urban development reached the territories however, the stream dried up and the land was altered so that the stream bed no longer existed. As such, the clans were cut off from Starclan, giving them even more reason to move away.
Dawnclan has yet to establish other means of communicating with Starclan except for the odd dream or omen that the clan's healers receive. Even those, however, are often doubted as to whether they truly come from Starclan. As such, Starclan has moreso become the subject of tales and legends, and veneration of Starclan is done so more out of tradition or habit than firm belief.
The most notable consequence of this is that it has been a long time since a Dawnclan leader has received their nine lives, and that leaders take on the suffix -star due to tradition rather than their connection to Starclan.
@AmethystGrove Your update looks good to me! And fingers crossed that Muckclan makes it!
Year 1 - Moon 3 - New-leaf (3/3)
(43)
  • As green-leaf nears, Dawnclan's territory is hit with a series of heavy storms, causing the river that marks one of its borders to flood. Though the flooding doesn't reach Dawnclan camp, the warriors still have to be weary of how the flooding and heavy rains may sweep debris and pollutants into their water sources. Thankfully, the clan cats make it through the moon without any injuries or sickness.
  • Archpaw feels that he is ready to become a warrior and begins to bug Spiderflower to give him his warrior assessment. Spiderflower, however, is not so convinced, but reluctantly agrees and tasks him with fetching herbs for Hawkbloom from a two-leg garden. The apprentice is confident at first but soon gets scared when he hears the two-leg's door open, causing him to run back to camp. Spiderflower chastises for not timing things more carefully and states that he will have to try again next moon. AKA, Spiderflower tries to get Archpaw to steal herbs and fails.
  • As the flood waters creep closer and closer to camp, Foxstar spends the night keeping watch so that he can alert the camp if needed. Feathernose notices, and decides to keep him company but keeping him awake with recounting tales and stories that they both learned as kits. After that night, their clanmates can't help but notice that the two have grown closer.

Lore Bits:
Prior to city outskirts reaching the clan's territory, Dawnclan and their neighbors communicated with Starclan via the Moonbed, a section of a gentle stream that reflected the stars above on clear nights. When urban development reached the territories however, the stream dried up and the land was altered so that the stream bed no longer existed. As such, the clans were cut off from Starclan, giving them even more reason to move away.
Dawnclan has yet to establish other means of communicating with Starclan except for the odd dream or omen that the clan's healers receive. Even those, however, are often doubted as to whether they truly come from Starclan. As such, Starclan has moreso become the subject of tales and legends, and veneration of Starclan is done so more out of tradition or habit than firm belief.
The most notable consequence of this is that it has been a long time since a Dawnclan leader has received their nine lives, and that leaders take on the suffix -star due to tradition rather than their connection to Starclan.
» The Harbourcats
allegiances
Moon #1 | Season: Newleaf | Number Drawn: 47: Drought/Flood! Generate a number! If odd, 2 - 5 cats die. If even, everyone's OK.
Generated 95 & 3. Three cats die.

>>Salmon Fin trudged across the empty roads, cringing inwardly every time his paws landed in a particularly cold puddle. His pelt was buffeted by the howling winds and rain. It had rained nearly nonstop for several days now, and every time the Harbourcats had thought the storms were over, the rain started up all over again.

As he approached the alleyway that the Harbourcats had set up camp in, he spotted West Star sitting on top of a fencepost. Despite the strong winds, the leader appeared unaffected as he gazed into the distance.

“ West Star!” Salmon Fin had to yell to be heard over the storm, “What’re you doing?”

“ The dock’s submerged.”

Salmon Fin leapt up onto the fence post next to West Star, nearly losing his balance as he tried to situate himself. Straining to see, he eventually caught sight of the wooden dock. Or rather, the lack thereof. It was just as West Star had said. The murky waters had swallowed up the dock, and the pavement near the dock, and the grass beyond that. As Salmon Fin looked up into the deep grey sky, he knew well that the rain wouldn’t be stopping anytime soon.

He tried to settle the pool of worry building in his gut, tearing his gaze away from the rising water and towards West Star, “D’ya think it’ll reach camp?”

West Star’s ears flattened against his head, “ That's unlikely.”

“ Shouldn’t we move though, just in case? That’s what Auk’s always talkin’ about. Preventative measures, yeah?”

“ We’ll be fine, Salmon Fin,” West Star said just as a strike of lightning illuminated the side of his face, and a roaring roll of thunder shortly followed. Salmon Fin would have laughed at the timing of it all on any other day. Instead he furrowed his brows, fixing West Star with a scrutinising stare. The other tom was always so unreadable.

“ Alright. I guess I’ll be going then,” he muttered, the fur across his spine standing on end as another strike of lightning momentarily lit the sky.

“ Stay dry,” West Star didn’t even turn to look at him. Salmon Fin jumped down from the fence, shaking his head and muttering under his breath.

“ Stay dry. Imagine that.”

He figured he would go back to camp, curl up in a corner, and sleep. Not like there was much else to do in this weather.

___

“ Salmon Fin!”
Salmon Fin jolted awake from a sharp pain on the tip of his ear, and was about to yowl out in complaint before another sensation caught his attention. Water. It was lapping at his paws, and as he looked up he realised most of the alleyway was covered in water. He struggled to his feet, quickly shaking water out of his ears and making eye contact with Otter Walk and West Star. West Star was bounding away already.

“ W-What? What happened?”

“ Rain, clearly! We’re moving up there,” Salmon Fin followed Otter Walk’s gaze as the shecat looked upwards. There was a half open window that led into one of the abandoned buildings they were nestled between. “ Help Heavy Haul.”

Salmon Fin couldn’t ask any more questions before Otter Walk ran off. She made traversing the water deceptively easy, it was high enough to cover Salmon Fin’s paws. Briefly, he thought about how much easier it would be to move around if the water was high enough for him to properly swim, but he quickly dismissed the thought with a huff. He trudged through the water, eventually catching sight of Heavy Haul climbing onto a dumpster. Atop the dumpster were Wiggle and Pebble, and Salmon Fin let out a sigh of relief that the two kits were okay.

“ Heavy Haul! Do you need help?” he shouted.

“ I’m fine, Salmon,” Heavy Haul called back, pointing his tail towards two other cats, “Go help East and Milk Down,”

Salmon Fin nodded as he slogged through the water, realising that it was only getting higher the closer he got to the entrance of the alleyway. By the time he got to East Fog and Milk Down, the water was brushing his belly. East Fog was dragging Milk Down by the scruff, and immediately looked grateful when she noticed Salmon Fin.

“Salmon Fin, thank the sea. You have to carry Milk Down, I can’t carry him myself, and he can’t get over there himself,” She all but shoved the steward towards Salmon Fin before speaking again, “Where is West Star? And the dibbuns? And the rookies? They’re all okay, right? And Dog Face! Can he see okay? And Hawk-”

“ I dunno!” Salmon Fin yowled, struggling to speak around Milk Down’s scruff in his mouth, “ Last time I saw West Star he was on a fence. Ermine wasn’t with Otter Walk but she’s probably okay. The dibbuns were with Heavy Haul. That's all I know.”

“ Quit botherin’ him!” Milk Down snapped as East Fog opened her mouth again, “Go an’ help the others like I told ya to!”

The shecat looked like she could’ve died from fear. Salmon Fin tried his best to comfort her as he stumbled away, “ Don’t worry! Everyone’s probably fine!”

___

“ Is everyone here?” Basalt Burn called out, doing a brief headcount of the cats in the dark room, “15, 16…we’re missing five! Who’s missing?”

Murmurs spread around the room as the group of cats tried to find out who was missing. Salmon Fin looked up from grooming Milk Down’s pelt, both he and the elder steward trying to figure out who was missing as well.

Eventually a panicked yowl sounded out, “ Where’s Wiggle? Heavy Haul, you had the Dibbuns!”

There were a few moments of silence. “ Heavy Haul?”

Salmon Fin looked around the room with wide eyes, realising he didn’t see the elder anywhere. Maybe he should’ve helped the elder, like Otter Walk had told him to. If Heavy Haul was dead, it would be his fault, wouldn’t it?

Auk Tooth and Basalt Burn walked around the room, taking note of what cats were present. Eventually, after speaking between themselves in hushed tones, Basalt Burn called out again, “We’re missing Wiggle, Heavy Haul, East Fog, Otter Walk, and West Star.”

Suddenly, there was a loud thud from the window. Every cat turned to look, and realised it was West Star, who had dropped East Fog’s soaked body on the floor. Everyone sat in stunned silence for a few moments before Basalt Burn ran over, nosing at East Fog’s side. East Fog let out a quiet groan, and Salmon Fin felt a bit of the nervous pressure on his chest subside.

“Is she okay? Are you okay?” Basalt Burn looked up at West Star, who was breathing heavily, and hadn’t moved since he set East Fog down.

He stared blankly into nothing, his mouth slightly agape as he caught his breath. Salmon Fin felt as though he was just as breathless as their skipper was. He was about to stand when West Star spoke, “Wiggle, Heavy, and Otter. They’re dead.”

The room was silent for a few moments, and Salmon Fin’s mouth slowly fell open. He felt as though his heart had stopped, and the deafening sounds of rain pelting the building faded away as the gravity of what had just happened weighed down on him.

“ No,” he muttered, his voice gradually rising in volume as he stood up, “H-Heavy Haul was fine. He was fine when I saw him! Maybe he’s in a different building? With Wiggle and Otter Walk, probably. He-He can’t. They can’t!”

“ They are!” West Star snapped back with uncharacteristic ferocity, “I saw! You were supposed to help them!”

Salmon Fin took a step back as if he had just been shocked, “Heavy Haul said he would be okay.”

“ Of course he did! Heavy Haul could be run over and say he’s fine. It was your responsibility!”

“B-but-”

“No! Not ‘but’! Because you didn’t help Heavy Haul, Otter Walk did. And she told you to help Heavy Haul because she wasn’t strong enough to carry him, but you are! This was your! Fault!”

@Gadriel i did NOT see ur message oops!! but thank you soo much! i really like rng based things like this, and i actually have time now to do this regularly!
anyways...i got carried away. thats a lotta text. can you tell i like writing angst. i'll write less next time sorryyyy ahhahah
i decided that i would generate a cat to be the pov of whatever events were happening every moon as well (this time it was salmon fin)
» The Harbourcats
allegiances
Moon #1 | Season: Newleaf | Number Drawn: 47: Drought/Flood! Generate a number! If odd, 2 - 5 cats die. If even, everyone's OK.
Generated 95 & 3. Three cats die.

>>Salmon Fin trudged across the empty roads, cringing inwardly every time his paws landed in a particularly cold puddle. His pelt was buffeted by the howling winds and rain. It had rained nearly nonstop for several days now, and every time the Harbourcats had thought the storms were over, the rain started up all over again.

As he approached the alleyway that the Harbourcats had set up camp in, he spotted West Star sitting on top of a fencepost. Despite the strong winds, the leader appeared unaffected as he gazed into the distance.

“ West Star!” Salmon Fin had to yell to be heard over the storm, “What’re you doing?”

“ The dock’s submerged.”

Salmon Fin leapt up onto the fence post next to West Star, nearly losing his balance as he tried to situate himself. Straining to see, he eventually caught sight of the wooden dock. Or rather, the lack thereof. It was just as West Star had said. The murky waters had swallowed up the dock, and the pavement near the dock, and the grass beyond that. As Salmon Fin looked up into the deep grey sky, he knew well that the rain wouldn’t be stopping anytime soon.

He tried to settle the pool of worry building in his gut, tearing his gaze away from the rising water and towards West Star, “D’ya think it’ll reach camp?”

West Star’s ears flattened against his head, “ That's unlikely.”

“ Shouldn’t we move though, just in case? That’s what Auk’s always talkin’ about. Preventative measures, yeah?”

“ We’ll be fine, Salmon Fin,” West Star said just as a strike of lightning illuminated the side of his face, and a roaring roll of thunder shortly followed. Salmon Fin would have laughed at the timing of it all on any other day. Instead he furrowed his brows, fixing West Star with a scrutinising stare. The other tom was always so unreadable.

“ Alright. I guess I’ll be going then,” he muttered, the fur across his spine standing on end as another strike of lightning momentarily lit the sky.

“ Stay dry,” West Star didn’t even turn to look at him. Salmon Fin jumped down from the fence, shaking his head and muttering under his breath.

“ Stay dry. Imagine that.”

He figured he would go back to camp, curl up in a corner, and sleep. Not like there was much else to do in this weather.

___

“ Salmon Fin!”
Salmon Fin jolted awake from a sharp pain on the tip of his ear, and was about to yowl out in complaint before another sensation caught his attention. Water. It was lapping at his paws, and as he looked up he realised most of the alleyway was covered in water. He struggled to his feet, quickly shaking water out of his ears and making eye contact with Otter Walk and West Star. West Star was bounding away already.

“ W-What? What happened?”

“ Rain, clearly! We’re moving up there,” Salmon Fin followed Otter Walk’s gaze as the shecat looked upwards. There was a half open window that led into one of the abandoned buildings they were nestled between. “ Help Heavy Haul.”

Salmon Fin couldn’t ask any more questions before Otter Walk ran off. She made traversing the water deceptively easy, it was high enough to cover Salmon Fin’s paws. Briefly, he thought about how much easier it would be to move around if the water was high enough for him to properly swim, but he quickly dismissed the thought with a huff. He trudged through the water, eventually catching sight of Heavy Haul climbing onto a dumpster. Atop the dumpster were Wiggle and Pebble, and Salmon Fin let out a sigh of relief that the two kits were okay.

“ Heavy Haul! Do you need help?” he shouted.

“ I’m fine, Salmon,” Heavy Haul called back, pointing his tail towards two other cats, “Go help East and Milk Down,”

Salmon Fin nodded as he slogged through the water, realising that it was only getting higher the closer he got to the entrance of the alleyway. By the time he got to East Fog and Milk Down, the water was brushing his belly. East Fog was dragging Milk Down by the scruff, and immediately looked grateful when she noticed Salmon Fin.

“Salmon Fin, thank the sea. You have to carry Milk Down, I can’t carry him myself, and he can’t get over there himself,” She all but shoved the steward towards Salmon Fin before speaking again, “Where is West Star? And the dibbuns? And the rookies? They’re all okay, right? And Dog Face! Can he see okay? And Hawk-”

“ I dunno!” Salmon Fin yowled, struggling to speak around Milk Down’s scruff in his mouth, “ Last time I saw West Star he was on a fence. Ermine wasn’t with Otter Walk but she’s probably okay. The dibbuns were with Heavy Haul. That's all I know.”

“ Quit botherin’ him!” Milk Down snapped as East Fog opened her mouth again, “Go an’ help the others like I told ya to!”

The shecat looked like she could’ve died from fear. Salmon Fin tried his best to comfort her as he stumbled away, “ Don’t worry! Everyone’s probably fine!”

___

“ Is everyone here?” Basalt Burn called out, doing a brief headcount of the cats in the dark room, “15, 16…we’re missing five! Who’s missing?”

Murmurs spread around the room as the group of cats tried to find out who was missing. Salmon Fin looked up from grooming Milk Down’s pelt, both he and the elder steward trying to figure out who was missing as well.

Eventually a panicked yowl sounded out, “ Where’s Wiggle? Heavy Haul, you had the Dibbuns!”

There were a few moments of silence. “ Heavy Haul?”

Salmon Fin looked around the room with wide eyes, realising he didn’t see the elder anywhere. Maybe he should’ve helped the elder, like Otter Walk had told him to. If Heavy Haul was dead, it would be his fault, wouldn’t it?

Auk Tooth and Basalt Burn walked around the room, taking note of what cats were present. Eventually, after speaking between themselves in hushed tones, Basalt Burn called out again, “We’re missing Wiggle, Heavy Haul, East Fog, Otter Walk, and West Star.”

Suddenly, there was a loud thud from the window. Every cat turned to look, and realised it was West Star, who had dropped East Fog’s soaked body on the floor. Everyone sat in stunned silence for a few moments before Basalt Burn ran over, nosing at East Fog’s side. East Fog let out a quiet groan, and Salmon Fin felt a bit of the nervous pressure on his chest subside.

“Is she okay? Are you okay?” Basalt Burn looked up at West Star, who was breathing heavily, and hadn’t moved since he set East Fog down.

He stared blankly into nothing, his mouth slightly agape as he caught his breath. Salmon Fin felt as though he was just as breathless as their skipper was. He was about to stand when West Star spoke, “Wiggle, Heavy, and Otter. They’re dead.”

The room was silent for a few moments, and Salmon Fin’s mouth slowly fell open. He felt as though his heart had stopped, and the deafening sounds of rain pelting the building faded away as the gravity of what had just happened weighed down on him.

“ No,” he muttered, his voice gradually rising in volume as he stood up, “H-Heavy Haul was fine. He was fine when I saw him! Maybe he’s in a different building? With Wiggle and Otter Walk, probably. He-He can’t. They can’t!”

“ They are!” West Star snapped back with uncharacteristic ferocity, “I saw! You were supposed to help them!”

Salmon Fin took a step back as if he had just been shocked, “Heavy Haul said he would be okay.”

“ Of course he did! Heavy Haul could be run over and say he’s fine. It was your responsibility!”

“B-but-”

“No! Not ‘but’! Because you didn’t help Heavy Haul, Otter Walk did. And she told you to help Heavy Haul because she wasn’t strong enough to carry him, but you are! This was your! Fault!”

@Gadriel i did NOT see ur message oops!! but thank you soo much! i really like rng based things like this, and i actually have time now to do this regularly!
anyways...i got carried away. thats a lotta text. can you tell i like writing angst. i'll write less next time sorryyyy ahhahah
i decided that i would generate a cat to be the pov of whatever events were happening every moon as well (this time it was salmon fin)
profile dragon
@Gadriel could i claim firesong?
@Gadriel could i claim firesong?
profile dragon
@smorphie
Go ahead! Also I love the narrative you wrote for your update!
@smorphie
Go ahead! Also I love the narrative you wrote for your update!
@Warrior Cats Clan Game Daily Reminder

Here's the daily reminder to update your clans!

Also, since Firesong being claimed reminded me of this, here's a new loner for the rogue/loner corner!

Elmspirit (Male, 67 moons old)
A brown colored cat that was previously a medicine cat. Despite this, however, he never had a strong connection with Starclan. That is until they sent him a dream telling him to search for and aid a clan beyond his own. Perhaps your clan is the clan he is looking for?
@Warrior Cats Clan Game Daily Reminder

Here's the daily reminder to update your clans!

Also, since Firesong being claimed reminded me of this, here's a new loner for the rogue/loner corner!

Elmspirit (Male, 67 moons old)
A brown colored cat that was previously a medicine cat. Despite this, however, he never had a strong connection with Starclan. That is until they sent him a dream telling him to search for and aid a clan beyond his own. Perhaps your clan is the clan he is looking for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32