Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warrior Cat Clan Game Rebooted
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32
@Gadriel
Could I possibly grab Tabatha and Selene if they are still available?
@Gadriel
Could I possibly grab Tabatha and Selene if they are still available?
@EmmitIsGhosting
Of course! Can't wait to see what you do with them!
@EmmitIsGhosting
Of course! Can't wait to see what you do with them!
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
----------- [img]https://i.postimg.cc/65DqvZ1S/Duneclan.gif[/img] ------------ [center][font=Spectral][size=6][b]Year 1 | Moon 6 | New-leaf[/size][/center] ------------- [center][font=Spectral][b][size=5]Rolls[/size][/b] [size=4]Event rolls: [b]12[/b]:[b]3[/b] Crush rolls: (Ratcry | Grasstail) [i]1 moon until roll[/i] Mate/Kit Rolls: [i]None[/i] Survival roll: [b]80[/b] (Cootfeather)[/center] ------------- [LIST][*][font=Spectral][size=4]During a routine border patrol, the group stumbles upon a pair of loners. Although it was not uncommon to run into loners or rogues, the patrol is still taken somewhat by surprise. [b]Honeyspot[/b], who is leading the patrol, holds her tail low and twitches it back and forth, signaling the patrol to remain at the ready. The loners, a pair of elder she-cats approach with their tails hooked, implying a friendly exchange. Despite this, [b]Honeyspot[/b] remains uncertain. The she-cats share their names: [b]Selene[/b] and [b]Lady[/b]. They explain that they mean the clan cats no harm and instead are merely hoping to find a safe home for a kit that they found abandoned. With no kit in sight, [b]Honeyspot[/b] is confused, but a moment later she catches sight of a small black face peering out from the grasses on a nearby dune. Turning her gaze back toward the old she-cats she is met with pleading eyes. They explain that they are not fit to care for the kit, but also know that the streets are not a safe place for someone so young. After some deliberation among the patrol members, [b]Honeyspot[/b] dips her head, agreeing to take in the kit. The two elders eyes light up with relief, and they thank the clan cats before calling out to the kit, whom they refer to as [b]Tabatha[/b]. The young cat bursts out of the brush and runs towards the pair, skidding to a halt in the sand right at their paws. The she-cats whisper to [b]Tabatha[/b] in voices too soft for the patrol to hear before gently pushing the kit toward them with a paw. [b]Tabatha[/b] steps toward the group hesitantly, glancing over her shoulder to the old she-cats for reassurance. They nod their heads and urge her forward. [b]Honeyspot[/b] exchanges a few more words with [b]Selene[/b] and [b]Lady[/b] before scooping up the kit in her mouth. The elders, with their goal now complete, turn and begin to make their way back over the sandy hill. As they do so, [b]Honeyspot[/b] takes notice of the heavy limp of one of the old cats as she is supported by her friend who looks just as fragile. A lump rises in [b]Honeyspot's[/b] throat at the sight of the two struggling. She waves her tail, signaling the patrol to halt their departure before setting the kit down for another warrior to take. Rushing off down the hill, she catches up with the old pair quickly. She couldn't just stand by as the frail cats made their way back out to the unforgiving twoleg streets when she herself was living in plenty. With an exchange of words and some level of convincing, [b]Honeyspot[/b] convinces the pair to join the clan where they will be able to live out their remaining years in the elder's den alongside [b]Cootfeather[/b]. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Selene[/b], [b]Lady[/b], and [b]Tabatha[/b] have joined the clan! [b]Tabatha[/b] has chosen to take on a clan name and now is called [b]Icekit[/b]! [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Cootfeather [/b]continues to babysit the kits of the clan for [b]Brownbird[/b] and welcomes the arrival of new denmates. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Softkit[/b] and [b]Stonekit[/b] have reached six moons old and have been made into apprentices! They are now named [b]Softpaw[/b] and [b]Stonepaw[/b]. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Softpaw[/b] is being mentored by [b]Honeyspot[/b]! [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Stonepaw[/b] is being mentored by [b]Flywing[/b]![/LIST] -------------- [font=Spectral][size=5][b]Notes[/b] [LIST][*][font=Spectral][size=4]Thank you for Tabatha and Selene @/Gadriel !

Duneclan.gif
Year 1 | Moon 6 | New-leaf

Rolls
Event rolls: 12:3
Crush rolls: (Ratcry | Grasstail) 1 moon until roll
Mate/Kit Rolls: None
Survival roll: 80 (Cootfeather)

• During a routine border patrol, the group stumbles upon a pair of loners. Although it was not uncommon to run into loners or rogues, the patrol is still taken somewhat by surprise. Honeyspot, who is leading the patrol, holds her tail low and twitches it back and forth, signaling the patrol to remain at the ready. The loners, a pair of elder she-cats approach with their tails hooked, implying a friendly exchange. Despite this, Honeyspot remains uncertain. The she-cats share their names: Selene and Lady. They explain that they mean the clan cats no harm and instead are merely hoping to find a safe home for a kit that they found abandoned.

With no kit in sight, Honeyspot is confused, but a moment later she catches sight of a small black face peering out from the grasses on a nearby dune. Turning her gaze back toward the old she-cats she is met with pleading eyes. They explain that they are not fit to care for the kit, but also know that the streets are not a safe place for someone so young.

After some deliberation among the patrol members, Honeyspot dips her head, agreeing to take in the kit. The two elders eyes light up with relief, and they thank the clan cats before calling out to the kit, whom they refer to as Tabatha. The young cat bursts out of the brush and runs towards the pair, skidding to a halt in the sand right at their paws. The she-cats whisper to Tabatha in voices too soft for the patrol to hear before gently pushing the kit toward them with a paw. Tabatha steps toward the group hesitantly, glancing over her shoulder to the old she-cats for reassurance. They nod their heads and urge her forward.

Honeyspot exchanges a few more words with Selene and Lady before scooping up the kit in her mouth. The elders, with their goal now complete, turn and begin to make their way back over the sandy hill. As they do so, Honeyspot takes notice of the heavy limp of one of the old cats as she is supported by her friend who looks just as fragile. A lump rises in Honeyspot's throat at the sight of the two struggling. She waves her tail, signaling the patrol to halt their departure before setting the kit down for another warrior to take.

Rushing off down the hill, she catches up with the old pair quickly. She couldn't just stand by as the frail cats made their way back out to the unforgiving twoleg streets when she herself was living in plenty. With an exchange of words and some level of convincing, Honeyspot convinces the pair to join the clan where they will be able to live out their remaining years in the elder's den alongside Cootfeather.
  • Selene, Lady, and Tabatha have joined the clan! Tabatha has chosen to take on a clan name and now is called Icekit!
  • Cootfeather continues to babysit the kits of the clan for Brownbird and welcomes the arrival of new denmates.
  • Softkit and Stonekit have reached six moons old and have been made into apprentices! They are now named Softpaw and Stonepaw.
  • Softpaw is being mentored by Honeyspot!
  • Stonepaw is being mentored by Flywing!

Notes
  • Thank you for Tabatha and Selene @/Gadriel !
Year 2 - Moon 23 - Leaf-bare (2/3)
(20)
  • This moon turns out to be largely uneventful, leading the cats to hope that the rest of leaf-bare will remain that way. While there were a few incidents (read: Cinnamonpaw falling in the river and having to spend the next few days in the healer den with a cold, Shorewatcher picking a fight with a dog just a few days after recovering from his injuries, and Palegoose going out to hunt only to be caught in a snowstorm), the clan cats largely just spend the moon relaxing and enjoying either keeping to their dens or, for the clan's kits and apprentices, playing in the snow.
  • Shorewatcher has made a full recovery and returns to warrior duty! Archbranch, more than tired of being confined to camp, tries to convince Brownfoot to let him return to his warrior duties too, but she retorts that he's still clearly injured. Meanwhile, Icefang can't help but tease him for it.
  • After the two end of on patrol together a few times, Murkypool can't help but start to develop a crush on Eagleflight!

Lore Bits/Notes:

@/EmmitIsGhosting
AHH I love the story you wrote about Tabitha (or rather Icekit) and Selene (and Lady too!) And I love Icekit's new name! Can't wait to see more of them in the future!
Year 2 - Moon 23 - Leaf-bare (2/3)
(20)
  • This moon turns out to be largely uneventful, leading the cats to hope that the rest of leaf-bare will remain that way. While there were a few incidents (read: Cinnamonpaw falling in the river and having to spend the next few days in the healer den with a cold, Shorewatcher picking a fight with a dog just a few days after recovering from his injuries, and Palegoose going out to hunt only to be caught in a snowstorm), the clan cats largely just spend the moon relaxing and enjoying either keeping to their dens or, for the clan's kits and apprentices, playing in the snow.
  • Shorewatcher has made a full recovery and returns to warrior duty! Archbranch, more than tired of being confined to camp, tries to convince Brownfoot to let him return to his warrior duties too, but she retorts that he's still clearly injured. Meanwhile, Icefang can't help but tease him for it.
  • After the two end of on patrol together a few times, Murkypool can't help but start to develop a crush on Eagleflight!

Lore Bits/Notes:

@/EmmitIsGhosting
AHH I love the story you wrote about Tabitha (or rather Icekit) and Selene (and Lady too!) And I love Icekit's new name! Can't wait to see more of them in the future!
Glacier Travelers
Season | Year 1 | Moon 10 | Population 30 | 9 Dead/Missing

Beepaw says: Me messenger? For Starclan? Impossible!
x
x
x

Event: New arrivals!
Roll: 4, 3

During one of Beepaws dreams, she saw three mysterious cats during moonhigh, at the monster's dock. She would be awoken by her mentor showing the new cats that have joined the clan. The three cats she saw in her dream, are now warriors, and apprentices to the Glacier Travelers. Welcome, Whisper, Lily, and Pine.

Whisper, Lilly, and Pine stand nervously under the high crystal. They have heard of the Glacier Travelers as kitty pets, they always had the thought of joining them. Now they are presented as 2 warriors and 1 apprentice. Whisper has fully gotten her warrior name. He is now called Whisingbreeze at 16 moons old. Lilly due to her age will have a paw, Lillypaw is her new name. Pine would like to keep her name, so they will not have a warrior name until they are ready.

"You see that Beepaw? They are chosen." Said a voice, "Huh?" Beepaw said quickly before she opened her eyes. She saw three cats one very tiny and frail looking, another one was very strong and big. With a sliver pelt. The last cat, is small, and brown, almost like the tiny brown cat. The three cats jumped off the Sea monster, where Twolegs went on to carry boxes. "Remember these faces, you are Starclans messenger."
x
x
x

Relations
Roll: 96, 97, 35, 78

Dragonheart wants kits, but Serpentfang doesn't feel ready. Maybe next moon?

Runningriver can't take another second with Oceansong, she grabs the deathberries and swallows...

Everycat notices that Runningriver is missing patrol sets out to find her, but finds her dead with reddish berries. Everycat mourns her death, her closest friends, family, and apprentice sit in vigil.

Due to Runningrivers death Skypaw shall get a new mentor. Since everycat already has an apprentice, Serpentfang has decided to become a mentor of Riverpaw, and Skypaw.

Skypaw's enrage has passed, she will now be able to do her tasks properly.

Since Lilypaw doesn't have a mentor, Songbird has agreed to have 2 apprentices.

x
x
x

Ending Notes: Poor runningriver :( Also @/pandakitty1 I saw your map super cool!
Glacier Travelers
Season | Year 1 | Moon 10 | Population 30 | 9 Dead/Missing

Beepaw says: Me messenger? For Starclan? Impossible!
x
x
x

Event: New arrivals!
Roll: 4, 3

During one of Beepaws dreams, she saw three mysterious cats during moonhigh, at the monster's dock. She would be awoken by her mentor showing the new cats that have joined the clan. The three cats she saw in her dream, are now warriors, and apprentices to the Glacier Travelers. Welcome, Whisper, Lily, and Pine.

Whisper, Lilly, and Pine stand nervously under the high crystal. They have heard of the Glacier Travelers as kitty pets, they always had the thought of joining them. Now they are presented as 2 warriors and 1 apprentice. Whisper has fully gotten her warrior name. He is now called Whisingbreeze at 16 moons old. Lilly due to her age will have a paw, Lillypaw is her new name. Pine would like to keep her name, so they will not have a warrior name until they are ready.

"You see that Beepaw? They are chosen." Said a voice, "Huh?" Beepaw said quickly before she opened her eyes. She saw three cats one very tiny and frail looking, another one was very strong and big. With a sliver pelt. The last cat, is small, and brown, almost like the tiny brown cat. The three cats jumped off the Sea monster, where Twolegs went on to carry boxes. "Remember these faces, you are Starclans messenger."
x
x
x

Relations
Roll: 96, 97, 35, 78

Dragonheart wants kits, but Serpentfang doesn't feel ready. Maybe next moon?

Runningriver can't take another second with Oceansong, she grabs the deathberries and swallows...

Everycat notices that Runningriver is missing patrol sets out to find her, but finds her dead with reddish berries. Everycat mourns her death, her closest friends, family, and apprentice sit in vigil.

Due to Runningrivers death Skypaw shall get a new mentor. Since everycat already has an apprentice, Serpentfang has decided to become a mentor of Riverpaw, and Skypaw.

Skypaw's enrage has passed, she will now be able to do her tasks properly.

Since Lilypaw doesn't have a mentor, Songbird has agreed to have 2 apprentices.

x
x
x

Ending Notes: Poor runningriver :( Also @/pandakitty1 I saw your map super cool!
JpJcw.gif | Working on signature
Year 2 / Moon 9 / Greenleaf
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 49

The territory is stricken with drought. The river runs shallow, and all that is left of Melody pond is murky puddles. Several warriors and apprentices are out of commission during this time, and so, the capable warriors go down to the river and carefully bring back leaves of water from the river. However, their efforts fail, and Shadow is first to die laying in his nest alone. Pondpaw is next. Perhaps, the most tragic death of all is the death of their deputy, Mousestep. Later that day, when they thought their tragedies couldn't increase, Dayglow and Cypresskit are found dead. This is devastating for the clan, and each cat will be missed greatly.

Sunstar asks Wolfheart to his new deputy, but Wolfheart refuses, citing his grief over his mate as an obstacle to his duties. By moonhigh, Sunstar chooses Sparrowbreeze to be his new deputy.

Due to Dayglow's death, his apprentice Ospreypaw will now be mentored by Branchwhisker.

Basilkit recieves a message from Starclan that he is to pursue a path as a medicine cat, and so he asks Sycamore to take him on as an apprentice. Sycamore agrees.

Sweettooth gets rejected again by Batsnap and realizes that her love will never be returned. She goes into a depressive state for a week, but Hopeshard eventually cheers her up, promising that there is someone out there for her.

Mossclaw and Hopeshard finally talk about their feelings for each other and agree to be mates!

Mossclaw and Hopeshard are in a bit of a rush, and by the end of the moon, Mossclaw announces that she is already going to be having Hopeshard's kits.

Notes:

I had real good luck for a while with my rolls. Now my luck is terrible. I can't believe I lost Mousestep and Shadow. Shadow and Wolfheart were supposed to raise kits togehter. I always thought Wolfheart was going to become deputy if anything bad happened to Mousestep, but he's a wreck. I don't think he can do it. Rng is cruel.

I've literally gone through the five stages of grief in the process of making this update.

Year 2 / Moon 9 / Greenleaf
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 49

The territory is stricken with drought. The river runs shallow, and all that is left of Melody pond is murky puddles. Several warriors and apprentices are out of commission during this time, and so, the capable warriors go down to the river and carefully bring back leaves of water from the river. However, their efforts fail, and Shadow is first to die laying in his nest alone. Pondpaw is next. Perhaps, the most tragic death of all is the death of their deputy, Mousestep. Later that day, when they thought their tragedies couldn't increase, Dayglow and Cypresskit are found dead. This is devastating for the clan, and each cat will be missed greatly.

Sunstar asks Wolfheart to his new deputy, but Wolfheart refuses, citing his grief over his mate as an obstacle to his duties. By moonhigh, Sunstar chooses Sparrowbreeze to be his new deputy.

Due to Dayglow's death, his apprentice Ospreypaw will now be mentored by Branchwhisker.

Basilkit recieves a message from Starclan that he is to pursue a path as a medicine cat, and so he asks Sycamore to take him on as an apprentice. Sycamore agrees.

Sweettooth gets rejected again by Batsnap and realizes that her love will never be returned. She goes into a depressive state for a week, but Hopeshard eventually cheers her up, promising that there is someone out there for her.

Mossclaw and Hopeshard finally talk about their feelings for each other and agree to be mates!

Mossclaw and Hopeshard are in a bit of a rush, and by the end of the moon, Mossclaw announces that she is already going to be having Hopeshard's kits.

Notes:

I had real good luck for a while with my rolls. Now my luck is terrible. I can't believe I lost Mousestep and Shadow. Shadow and Wolfheart were supposed to raise kits togehter. I always thought Wolfheart was going to become deputy if anything bad happened to Mousestep, but he's a wreck. I don't think he can do it. Rng is cruel.

I've literally gone through the five stages of grief in the process of making this update.

LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center]@pinglist-22569 Here's your daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to and haven't already![/center] And no! Shadow! Man, that's heartbreaking. I hope Wolfheart will be okay :( Your meme really just becomes more and more relevant. ------------------------------------------ Also, I made an clan icon for Dawnclan a while back and wanted to share a blank one if anyone wants to make one for their clan. Anyone's free to use, modify, or resize these as they'd like. This one's just the size I ended up using for my one for Dawnclan. ([url=https://64.media.tumblr.com/79405711b0044603a4212a4546b26fed/085808b65c9e60a5-f7/s400x600/9e3c0b6f0f615e092e14d052cfbd22ffb69e24fb.pnj]Here's a link to a larger version.[/url]) [center][img alt="Blank warrior cat clan icon"]https://64.media.tumblr.com/35b94456ee0e9862587b17ada6c16b53/085808b65c9e60a5-bd/s100x200/adbf45fbe8b14e685496116dc77850f1a69f6d73.png[/img][/center] The one I made for Dawnclan as a reference: [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/0ab74c8d026892bce3f24f4dc178360a/085808b65c9e60a5-0d/s100x200/05e4e3fb8c7460471b15a2c05bf0719579355b1a.png[/img][/center]
@Warrior Cats Clan Game Daily Reminder

Here's your daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to and haven't already!

And no! Shadow! Man, that's heartbreaking. I hope Wolfheart will be okay :( Your meme really just becomes more and more relevant.

Also, I made an clan icon for Dawnclan a while back and wanted to share a blank one if anyone wants to make one for their clan. Anyone's free to use, modify, or resize these as they'd like. This one's just the size I ended up using for my one for Dawnclan. (Here's a link to a larger version.)
Blank warrior cat clan icon

The one I made for Dawnclan as a reference:
05e4e3fb8c7460471b15a2c05bf0719579355b1a.png

RayClan
Year 1 | Moon 4 | New-Leaf | 19 Members

Previous Moon | Allegiances | Next Moon

Event: Birth
Roll: 1 | Cats: Feverfewkit

Stagsong has given birth to a singular kit: naming him Feverfewkit.

Event: Promotion
Roll: 48 | Cats: Birchscratch

Birchpaw has passed her warrior assessment and was promoted to warrior, her name being changed to Birchscratch.

Event: Two-leg!
Roll: 17, 61, 2 | Cats: Tansyflake

___Cats of the clan gathered to the Highrock, worried expressions on their faces. Stallionstar has called for an emergency meeting, something that never went well.

___Oatwhisker huddled with Birchscratch and the apprentice twins, murmuring amongst them. "What'd you think he wants now?" he grumbled. Since Flutteringpaw was marked dead, he had completely lost trust in the clan leader.

___Crowpaw shrugged. "I dunno. Did the deputy die or something?"

___"No, that can't be!" Beepaw gasped, eyes wide. Their sibling responded with an annoyed huff.

___Birchscratch leaned into Oatwhisker. "I sure hope not. There's hardly any cats fit to be deputy."

___Stallionstar lashed his tail in irritation, his narrowed eyes signalling for the young cats to silence themselves. "It has been reported that, on a patrol with Spiderstorm, Tansyflake has been captured by two-legs."

___Numerous protesting gasps erupted in the clan. With a loud cry, Stagsong crept forward, her newborn kit huddled behind her in the nursery. "Yo-you can't be serious? We need to look for him, to rescue him!" She faced her clan mates, searching their gazes for any ounce of sympathy.

___The orange tom rolled his eyes. "Oh? And risk more warriors getting captured? As if that is a worthwhile risk. Deputies are replaceable. Speaking of-"

___"Replaceable!?" the queen snarled. "Does the well-being of your clan mates mean nothing to you!? First it was the killed patrol, now it's my mate! Do you realize he now has a son, who may never get to meet his father?"

___He stared at her for a long while, holding back the urge to cut her off. "Are you foolish, speaking against me? Aren't you aware of the warrior code, how it states very clearly that the clan leader's word is law? I am not wasting valuable resources to search for him. If you take an issue with that, you are free to leave."

___The cream she-cat finally crumbled to the ground, her head nodding slowly. As much as she wanted to search for her mate, it was too dangerous for her to go in her current state. She whispered a small promise to herself, then retreated back into the nursery.

___Crowpaw nudged Oatwhisker playfully. "Heh, I wasn't even being serious. I was kinda right."

___"Hey!" he hushed. "You can't say that, not after seeing how Stagsong feels."

___Stallionstar analyzed the clan below him once more, then continued. "Now that there are no more interruptions, I will announce our new deputy...Spiderstorm."

___The hairless tom smiled, stepping forward as his name was being cheered by his clan mates. It was noticeable how held-back these cheers were, how emptier they sounded compared to usual cheers.

___Once the calls ceased, he rose his voice again. "Now, the meeting is dismissed. Spiderstorm, please meet me in my den for further instruction."

___Beepaw frowned. "But Spiderstorm never had an apprentice. I would know, he joined at the same time as me."

___Their sibling shrugged. "Didn't you hear him? The clan leader's word is law. Plus, as what's-her-face mentioned, there isn't many choices available."

___"Her name is Birchscratch," Oatwhisker reminded. "I feel like Blossomstrike would've been more fitting, in my opinion. They mentored Flutteringpaw."

___"Isn't Spiderstorm older than them? That may be why."

___"Hardly. By like...five moons."

___"Whatever."

___Birchscratch pointed toward the royalty den. "Shouldn't we check on Stagsong, see if she's okay?"

___"I'll go," Oatwhisker volunteered. Beepaw raised their paw in agreement.

___"Eh, I'm not going." Crowpaw yawned. "You both can do whatever you want, I guess."

___The calico tom narrowed his eyes at them, but didn't bother arguing. The day was hard enough as is.

---

TBC.
RayClan
Year 1 | Moon 4 | New-Leaf | 19 Members

Previous Moon | Allegiances | Next Moon

Event: Birth
Roll: 1 | Cats: Feverfewkit

Stagsong has given birth to a singular kit: naming him Feverfewkit.

Event: Promotion
Roll: 48 | Cats: Birchscratch

Birchpaw has passed her warrior assessment and was promoted to warrior, her name being changed to Birchscratch.

Event: Two-leg!
Roll: 17, 61, 2 | Cats: Tansyflake

___Cats of the clan gathered to the Highrock, worried expressions on their faces. Stallionstar has called for an emergency meeting, something that never went well.

___Oatwhisker huddled with Birchscratch and the apprentice twins, murmuring amongst them. "What'd you think he wants now?" he grumbled. Since Flutteringpaw was marked dead, he had completely lost trust in the clan leader.

___Crowpaw shrugged. "I dunno. Did the deputy die or something?"

___"No, that can't be!" Beepaw gasped, eyes wide. Their sibling responded with an annoyed huff.

___Birchscratch leaned into Oatwhisker. "I sure hope not. There's hardly any cats fit to be deputy."

___Stallionstar lashed his tail in irritation, his narrowed eyes signalling for the young cats to silence themselves. "It has been reported that, on a patrol with Spiderstorm, Tansyflake has been captured by two-legs."

___Numerous protesting gasps erupted in the clan. With a loud cry, Stagsong crept forward, her newborn kit huddled behind her in the nursery. "Yo-you can't be serious? We need to look for him, to rescue him!" She faced her clan mates, searching their gazes for any ounce of sympathy.

___The orange tom rolled his eyes. "Oh? And risk more warriors getting captured? As if that is a worthwhile risk. Deputies are replaceable. Speaking of-"

___"Replaceable!?" the queen snarled. "Does the well-being of your clan mates mean nothing to you!? First it was the killed patrol, now it's my mate! Do you realize he now has a son, who may never get to meet his father?"

___He stared at her for a long while, holding back the urge to cut her off. "Are you foolish, speaking against me? Aren't you aware of the warrior code, how it states very clearly that the clan leader's word is law? I am not wasting valuable resources to search for him. If you take an issue with that, you are free to leave."

___The cream she-cat finally crumbled to the ground, her head nodding slowly. As much as she wanted to search for her mate, it was too dangerous for her to go in her current state. She whispered a small promise to herself, then retreated back into the nursery.

___Crowpaw nudged Oatwhisker playfully. "Heh, I wasn't even being serious. I was kinda right."

___"Hey!" he hushed. "You can't say that, not after seeing how Stagsong feels."

___Stallionstar analyzed the clan below him once more, then continued. "Now that there are no more interruptions, I will announce our new deputy...Spiderstorm."

___The hairless tom smiled, stepping forward as his name was being cheered by his clan mates. It was noticeable how held-back these cheers were, how emptier they sounded compared to usual cheers.

___Once the calls ceased, he rose his voice again. "Now, the meeting is dismissed. Spiderstorm, please meet me in my den for further instruction."

___Beepaw frowned. "But Spiderstorm never had an apprentice. I would know, he joined at the same time as me."

___Their sibling shrugged. "Didn't you hear him? The clan leader's word is law. Plus, as what's-her-face mentioned, there isn't many choices available."

___"Her name is Birchscratch," Oatwhisker reminded. "I feel like Blossomstrike would've been more fitting, in my opinion. They mentored Flutteringpaw."

___"Isn't Spiderstorm older than them? That may be why."

___"Hardly. By like...five moons."

___"Whatever."

___Birchscratch pointed toward the royalty den. "Shouldn't we check on Stagsong, see if she's okay?"

___"I'll go," Oatwhisker volunteered. Beepaw raised their paw in agreement.

___"Eh, I'm not going." Crowpaw yawned. "You both can do whatever you want, I guess."

___The calico tom narrowed his eyes at them, but didn't bother arguing. The day was hard enough as is.

---

TBC.
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
----------- [img]https://i.postimg.cc/65DqvZ1S/Duneclan.gif[/img] ------------ [center][font=Spectral][size=6][b]Year 1 | Moon 7 | Greenleaf[/size][/center] ------------- [center][font=Spectral][b][size=5]Rolls[/size][/b] [size=4]Event rolls: [b]16[/b]:[b]8[/b]:[b]2[/b] (Ratcry and Grasstail) Crush rolls: [i]None[/i] Mate/Kit Rolls: [i]None[/i] Survival roll: [b]37[/b] (Cootfeather)[/center] ------------- [LIST][*][font=Spectral][size=4]The warm greenleaf sun must be setting hearts on fire because [b]Grasstail[/b] and [b]Ratcry[/b] have really hit it off! Only two moons after the [b]Ratcry[/b] initially confessed his feelings, the two have decided to give this romance thing a try. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Icekit[/b] has reached 6 moons old and has been made an apprentice! She is now called [b]Icepaw[/b]. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Icepaw[/b] is being mentored by [b]Ternstrike[/b]! [*][font=Spectral][size=4]After many long moons of serving her clan, [b]Cootfeather[/b] has finally decided that it is her time to join her mate in Starclan. She passes away peacefully in her sleep. The clan mourns her passing and holds a vigil for her that night. [*][font=Spectral][size=4][b]Cootfeather[/b] has passed away due to old age![/LIST] -------------- [font=Spectral][size=5][b]Notes[/b] [LIST][*][font=Spectral][size=4]Bro what are the odds that I roll for an event for mates and then roll both Ratcry and Grasstail for the cats. Guess it was meant to be lmaoo

Duneclan.gif
Year 1 | Moon 7 | Greenleaf

Rolls
Event rolls: 16:8:2 (Ratcry and Grasstail)
Crush rolls: None
Mate/Kit Rolls: None
Survival roll: 37 (Cootfeather)

• The warm greenleaf sun must be setting hearts on fire because Grasstail and Ratcry have really hit it off! Only two moons after the Ratcry initially confessed his feelings, the two have decided to give this romance thing a try.
  • Icekit has reached 6 moons old and has been made an apprentice! She is now called Icepaw.
  • Icepaw is being mentored by Ternstrike!
  • After many long moons of serving her clan, Cootfeather has finally decided that it is her time to join her mate in Starclan. She passes away peacefully in her sleep. The clan mourns her passing and holds a vigil for her that night.
  • Cootfeather has passed away due to old age!

Notes
  • Bro what are the odds that I roll for an event for mates and then roll both Ratcry and Grasstail for the cats. Guess it was meant to be lmaoo
Year 2 - Moon 24 - Leaf-bare (3/3)
(5)
  • Cinnamonpaw and Juncopaw are on a patrol with their mentors when they stumble across a fox, hungry from the lack of food available during leaf-bare. Before any of the other cats can respond, Juncopaw jumps forward in an attempt to protect them, only to get practically torn apart by the fox! While Eagleflight and Icefang are quick to chase it off, it is far too late for Juncopaw, and he soon dies from his injuries. While Eagleflight sits vigil with Cinnamonpaw, Palegoose, and Aspenfrost for him, she can't help but feel guilty over the death of her first apprentice.
  • Archbranch returns to his warrior duties after (finally) making a full recovery.
  • Feathernose announces that she and Foxstar are expecting their second litter!

Lore Bits/Notes:
RNG really said that no toms (besides Shorewatcher) get to become warriors or stay warriors for long, huh. (Also notice that it's the one I gave a special name to)
Anyway, here's Dawnclan's 2nd year in review:
Year in Review:
There were 6 new kits:
  • Cinnamonkit and Juncokit - Moon 16 - born to Aspenfrost and Palegoose
  • Rabbitkit, Flykit, Emberkit, and Darkkit - Moon 21 - born to Steadyflame and Spiderflower

1 new relationship formed:
  • Archbranch and Icefang - Moon 20

4 new warriors:
  • Rustwhisker (rip) - Moon 16 - Mentored by Spiderflower
  • Murkypool - Moon 16 - Mentored by Steadyflame
  • Shorewatcher - Moon 17 - Mentored by Palegoose
  • Fawnsplash - Moon 22 - Mentored by Archbranch (and Steadyflame, and Rowanspeckle)

And 7 deaths:
  • Finchkit - Moon 15 - Cause Unknown
  • Snowball - Moon 16 - Rogue Attack
  • Fennelpaw, Rowanspeckle, Bouncestep - Moon 17 - Prey Shortage
  • Rustwhisker - Moon 18 - Rogue Attack
  • Juncopaw - Moon 24 - Fox Attack

Overall, Dawnclan had a net loss of 1 member, finishing the year with 18 members.

Year 2 - Moon 24 - Leaf-bare (3/3)
(5)
  • Cinnamonpaw and Juncopaw are on a patrol with their mentors when they stumble across a fox, hungry from the lack of food available during leaf-bare. Before any of the other cats can respond, Juncopaw jumps forward in an attempt to protect them, only to get practically torn apart by the fox! While Eagleflight and Icefang are quick to chase it off, it is far too late for Juncopaw, and he soon dies from his injuries. While Eagleflight sits vigil with Cinnamonpaw, Palegoose, and Aspenfrost for him, she can't help but feel guilty over the death of her first apprentice.
  • Archbranch returns to his warrior duties after (finally) making a full recovery.
  • Feathernose announces that she and Foxstar are expecting their second litter!

Lore Bits/Notes:
RNG really said that no toms (besides Shorewatcher) get to become warriors or stay warriors for long, huh. (Also notice that it's the one I gave a special name to)
Anyway, here's Dawnclan's 2nd year in review:
Year in Review:
There were 6 new kits:
  • Cinnamonkit and Juncokit - Moon 16 - born to Aspenfrost and Palegoose
  • Rabbitkit, Flykit, Emberkit, and Darkkit - Moon 21 - born to Steadyflame and Spiderflower

1 new relationship formed:
  • Archbranch and Icefang - Moon 20

4 new warriors:
  • Rustwhisker (rip) - Moon 16 - Mentored by Spiderflower
  • Murkypool - Moon 16 - Mentored by Steadyflame
  • Shorewatcher - Moon 17 - Mentored by Palegoose
  • Fawnsplash - Moon 22 - Mentored by Archbranch (and Steadyflame, and Rowanspeckle)

And 7 deaths:
  • Finchkit - Moon 15 - Cause Unknown
  • Snowball - Moon 16 - Rogue Attack
  • Fennelpaw, Rowanspeckle, Bouncestep - Moon 17 - Prey Shortage
  • Rustwhisker - Moon 18 - Rogue Attack
  • Juncopaw - Moon 24 - Fox Attack

Overall, Dawnclan had a net loss of 1 member, finishing the year with 18 members.

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32