Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Game Repeatedly Crashing / Freezing
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25
Just piling on to say I've been having the exact same issue, it's made it a real pain to do things like familiar bonding or surfing the AH.
Just piling on to say I've been having the exact same issue, it's made it a real pain to do things like familiar bonding or surfing the AH.
Same issue, same ad. Please fix!
Same issue, same ad. Please fix!
qQtwg28.png
Having the same issue too, and it only gets worse. I really hope we get an extension on NotN with how much this has been interfering with site usage.
Having the same issue too, and it only gets worse. I really hope we get an extension on NotN with how much this has been interfering with site usage.
The site froze for 3 hours for me
The site froze for 3 hours for me
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Is it just me or is this bug getting worse? It seems like the site gets SUPER SLOW with other ads besides just the freeze-inducing Adobe ads. That said, there was at least 1 case of an Adobe ad not freezing my browser, so...I don't know what to think.
Is it just me or is this bug getting worse? It seems like the site gets SUPER SLOW with other ads besides just the freeze-inducing Adobe ads. That said, there was at least 1 case of an Adobe ad not freezing my browser, so...I don't know what to think.
Having this issue and it's making me so sad. NotN is my FAVORITE time of year and it has me so frustrated and not playing and enjoying it like usual.
Having this issue and it's making me so sad. NotN is my FAVORITE time of year and it has me so frustrated and not playing and enjoying it like usual.
Had a moment where I got the adobe add and it didn't break FR. It was probably a one off thing, since I reloaded so fast, but maybe it might be getting better? Either way, this bug has been extremely irritating, and makes familiar bonding almost impossible at times. I've had to open like 10 tabs at once to combat the issue for bonding. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!
Had a moment where I got the adobe add and it didn't break FR. It was probably a one off thing, since I reloaded so fast, but maybe it might be getting better? Either way, this bug has been extremely irritating, and makes familiar bonding almost impossible at times. I've had to open like 10 tabs at once to combat the issue for bonding. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
After the weird slow period yesterday, things actually went back to normal later in the day! Adobe ads didn't break the site or anything! I was actually able to edit bios more than 1 or half a sentence at a time! But now the Adobe freezing is back today. You can do it, FR tech team! Keep trying!
After the weird slow period yesterday, things actually went back to normal later in the day! Adobe ads didn't break the site or anything! I was actually able to edit bios more than 1 or half a sentence at a time! But now the Adobe freezing is back today. You can do it, FR tech team! Keep trying!
I was not planning to add to my responses until it locked up on me for the 10th time since I logged in.

Is this a Chrome issue?
I was not planning to add to my responses until it locked up on me for the 10th time since I logged in.

Is this a Chrome issue?
[quote name="BRTHDYPRSNT" date="2023-12-27 14:43:47" ] I was not planning to add to my responses until it locked up on me for the 10th time since I logged in. Is this a Chrome issue? [/quote] I'm having issues with it on Microsoft Edge. It did get better for me for like a day yesterday! But I think the freezing issues might be back.
BRTHDYPRSNT wrote on 2023-12-27 14:43:47:

Is this a Chrome issue?

I'm having issues with it on Microsoft Edge. It did get better for me for like a day yesterday! But I think the freezing issues might be back.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25