Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Game Repeatedly Crashing / Freezing
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25
@LittleParade
Staff can't get rid of it - ads are provided by a third party service. They've already done everything they can to get the removal process started.

Adblock is the quick and easy solution for now.
@LittleParade
Staff can't get rid of it - ads are provided by a third party service. They've already done everything they can to get the removal process started.

Adblock is the quick and easy solution for now.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus I'm aware ads come from a provider! It doesn't really change how disruptive the ads have been for everyone affected, and that there's grounds to extend NotN at least a few days because of it. I just wanted to let everyone know the current situation about the weekend, that there probably will not be any updates during the holiday weekend! ^^
@Vendrus I'm aware ads come from a provider! It doesn't really change how disruptive the ads have been for everyone affected, and that there's grounds to extend NotN at least a few days because of it. I just wanted to let everyone know the current situation about the weekend, that there probably will not be any updates during the holiday weekend! ^^
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
I thought I was the only one having this issue. Thank God its not my computer!
I thought I was the only one having this issue. Thank God its not my computer!
SpHRuGS.png
L6LbpMH.png
Missy/Married/Christian
Talk to me about Godzilla. Please.
fq5NIZ1.png
@LittleParade
I didn't comment on when or whether there'd be updates from staff, or how disruptive they've been.

My issue was that when you said 'the devs are all taking a break for the holiday weekend, we'll be stuck with these ads for another while unfortunately' it makes it sound like dev schedules could have some effect on when the ads will be removed.

The FR devs being on holiday makes no difference to whether the ad provider company removes the ad or not - it could happen today, it could happen in two weeks.
@LittleParade
I didn't comment on when or whether there'd be updates from staff, or how disruptive they've been.

My issue was that when you said 'the devs are all taking a break for the holiday weekend, we'll be stuck with these ads for another while unfortunately' it makes it sound like dev schedules could have some effect on when the ads will be removed.

The FR devs being on holiday makes no difference to whether the ad provider company removes the ad or not - it could happen today, it could happen in two weeks.
@Vendrus oh sorry for the confusion! I mostly meant that there would be no updates from the staff themselves for the time being, not that a solution would be reached since that's out of their control. It's been a few weeks since they made their first and last update on the matter, and personally I'd love to have an update from them, even if small.
@Vendrus oh sorry for the confusion! I mostly meant that there would be no updates from the staff themselves for the time being, not that a solution would be reached since that's out of their control. It's been a few weeks since they made their first and last update on the matter, and personally I'd love to have an update from them, even if small.
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
Apologies for the silence on this.

We have been working with @Hiveworks and they have been engaging in back-and-forth reporting and investigation with their ad providers to get this ad corrected or removed. The holidays have made the response times a bit slower, but we are still looking into this and our engineer was able to get some good info on some of the code within the ad that may be causing the lock-up that we have passed along for review by the ad provider.

We are hoping to find a resolution to this soon. Thank you for your reports. I apologize that this has stuck around for so long. It's not the experience we want our players to have, and we are sorry for the frustration it has caused.
Apologies for the silence on this.

We have been working with @Hiveworks and they have been engaging in back-and-forth reporting and investigation with their ad providers to get this ad corrected or removed. The holidays have made the response times a bit slower, but we are still looking into this and our engineer was able to get some good info on some of the code within the ad that may be causing the lock-up that we have passed along for review by the ad provider.

We are hoping to find a resolution to this soon. Thank you for your reports. I apologize that this has stuck around for so long. It's not the experience we want our players to have, and we are sorry for the frustration it has caused.
@Undel thank you so much for the update, and sorry this is all happening during the holidays! Hope it can all get sorted out soon [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Undel thank you so much for the update, and sorry this is all happening during the holidays! Hope it can all get sorted out soon
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
Can you please disable Adobe ads? If this is a known issue it's really impacting the NotN experience. I have just restarted my browser for the 4th time trying to put on a Baldwin brew, but every time I get there, an adobe ad pops up killing my browser. cut and pasted from notepad, since trying to leave this message was enough time for an adobe ad to pop up and kill my browser (again)
Can you please disable Adobe ads? If this is a known issue it's really impacting the NotN experience. I have just restarted my browser for the 4th time trying to put on a Baldwin brew, but every time I get there, an adobe ad pops up killing my browser. cut and pasted from notepad, since trying to leave this message was enough time for an adobe ad to pop up and kill my browser (again)
@ArmourGeek
Read staff responses in this thread. They don't have control over what ads show up and are already doing what they can to get it fixed.
@ArmourGeek
Read staff responses in this thread. They don't have control over what ads show up and are already doing what they can to get it fixed.
So it isn't my PC being a butt? I've been getting pretty concerned with the crashing-freezing & I didn't wanna report it if it was just something going wrong on my end.
So it isn't my PC being a butt? I've been getting pretty concerned with the crashing-freezing & I didn't wanna report it if it was just something going wrong on my end.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25