Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | On Haitus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
On Haitus, School has gotten stressful will be back soon!
Hollo, I’ve decided a g a i n to open up an art shop as a way for me to improve on my drawings.
Anyways, Welcome!!

What I can draw:
- humans/humanoids
- I can draw your dragons as humans.(I will try to incorporate gene patterns, apparel, maybe skin/accent)
-I draw traditionally (pencil) and digitally.

General Rules:
-First come first serve.
-I have the right to decline a request if I feel like it’s far out of my comfort zone.
-I won’t do any NSFW content or anything that breaks the fr rules. Nor really difficult mech requests.
-Please allow me at least a week to finish since I’m kind of busy. You can request pictures on how things are coming along.
- 3 people at a time
- 2 dragons/characters in one request please.

Payment:
-I take treasure and/or gems (1:1000)
-Half of the payment is due BEFORE I start. The other half is due right before I send the drawing along

Prices: (digital)
bust:200g/200kt
halfbody:380g/380kt
full body: 500g/500kt

Prices: (traditional)
bust:100g/100kt
halfbody:150g/150kt
full body: 200g/200kt
Anything from my wishlist(in sig) would be great!

Extras:
Soft gradients or small detailed background with choice colors

Some things to know:
-Every digital piece will come colored, lined, and shaded. Every traditional piece is lined and neat (Will try to shade too) but grayscale.
-I am quite busy, so it will take some time to finish. Please be patient, I do not abandon any request I accept
-I am not subbed, please ping me
On Haitus, School has gotten stressful will be back soon!
Hollo, I’ve decided a g a i n to open up an art shop as a way for me to improve on my drawings.
Anyways, Welcome!!

What I can draw:
- humans/humanoids
- I can draw your dragons as humans.(I will try to incorporate gene patterns, apparel, maybe skin/accent)
-I draw traditionally (pencil) and digitally.

General Rules:
-First come first serve.
-I have the right to decline a request if I feel like it’s far out of my comfort zone.
-I won’t do any NSFW content or anything that breaks the fr rules. Nor really difficult mech requests.
-Please allow me at least a week to finish since I’m kind of busy. You can request pictures on how things are coming along.
- 3 people at a time
- 2 dragons/characters in one request please.

Payment:
-I take treasure and/or gems (1:1000)
-Half of the payment is due BEFORE I start. The other half is due right before I send the drawing along

Prices: (digital)
bust:200g/200kt
halfbody:380g/380kt
full body: 500g/500kt

Prices: (traditional)
bust:100g/100kt
halfbody:150g/150kt
full body: 200g/200kt
Anything from my wishlist(in sig) would be great!

Extras:
Soft gradients or small detailed background with choice colors

Some things to know:
-Every digital piece will come colored, lined, and shaded. Every traditional piece is lined and neat (Will try to shade too) but grayscale.
-I am quite busy, so it will take some time to finish. Please be patient, I do not abandon any request I accept
-I am not subbed, please ping me
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
[center][b][u]Bit more info:[/u][/b][/center] [center]Please use this form when ordering: [quote][b]@SpiritFlower[/b] [b]What format:[/b] Traditional/Digital [b]Dragon(s)/Character(s):[/b] [b]bust/half/full body:[/b] [b]Payment type:[/b] [b]Pose:[/b] [b]Anything else?:[/b] [/quote][/center] [color=blue]you can reserve slots so you will receive a slot when they open, but if anyone fills the form before you send the request, they will be put first. [u]You will still get a slot. Send the form early on when you reserve so you won’t be pushed down.you’ll be pinged when slots are ABOUT to open if you want to send the form then. Payment can be sent along with the form OR when the slot opens up[/u]. Only [b]one[/b] reserved at a time[/color] [u][b]Slots:[/b][/u] - NookAAAA (almost done) -Alestrius semi-surprise - Sarenderpity -(Dinsdale) reserved [u]Pinglist for slots:[/u] @/Thancred @/Dinsdale @/KaichouKai @/LArte @/Stellori @/Zith -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [u][b]Questions?:[/b][/u]
Bit more info:
Please use this form when ordering:
Quote:
@SpiritFlower
What format: Traditional/Digital
Dragon(s)/Character(s):
bust/half/full body:
Payment type:
Pose:
Anything else?:

you can reserve slots so you will receive a slot when they open, but if anyone fills the form before you send the request, they will be put first. You will still get a slot. Send the form early on when you reserve so you won’t be pushed down.you’ll be pinged when slots are ABOUT to open if you want to send the form then. Payment can be sent along with the form OR when the slot opens up. Only one reserved at a time

Slots:
- NookAAAA (almost done)
-Alestrius semi-surprise
- Sarenderpity

-(Dinsdale) reserved
Pinglist for slots:
@/Thancred
@/Dinsdale
@/KaichouKai
@/LArte
@/Stellori
@/Zith
Questions?:
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
[center][u][b][size=5][font=garamond]EXAMPLES:[/font][/size][/b][/u][/center] [u][b]Recent:[/b][/u] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/580169446417629204/916909142428483634/AFAD6CC1-4930-483A-92F2-CDE4A43BC77D.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/754001914886357032/913227935769575464/unknown.png[/img] [b]Pages 4+ will have more recent art commission[/b]. [b][u]will add more later[/u][/b]
EXAMPLES:

Recent:

AFAD6CC1-4930-483A-92F2-CDE4A43BC77D.jpg
unknown.png

Pages 4+ will have more recent art commission.

will add more later
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
res
res
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
anddd one more (?)
anddd one more (?)
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
-O p e n-
-O p e n-
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Hello @SpiritFlower! I want to buy a fullbody, and noticed you have the Shadow rune apparel in there along with Berserker. I can add both of those, my only question is what it would knock off the price.
Hello @SpiritFlower! I want to buy a fullbody, and noticed you have the Shadow rune apparel in there along with Berserker. I can add both of those, my only question is what it would knock off the price.
1UzprcQ.gifa8fEExH.gifEP2RL4g.gifGhwjgtt.gifqy7vSgi.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Starviper Well the Berserker is 20g LAH and the emblem (I am assuming you are referencing that) is LAH 60g so both of that together is 80g off the price. If it's a traditional halfbody, then it would be 35kt/g with those items or if it's digital then it would be 170kt/g with those items.
@Starviper Well the Berserker is 20g LAH and the emblem (I am assuming you are referencing that) is LAH 60g so both of that together is 80g off the price. If it's a traditional halfbody, then it would be 35kt/g with those items or if it's digital then it would be 170kt/g with those items.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@SpiritFlower Alrighty! I'll start saving!
@SpiritFlower Alrighty! I'll start saving!
1UzprcQ.gifa8fEExH.gifEP2RL4g.gifGhwjgtt.gifqy7vSgi.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@SpiritFlower
What format: Digital
Dragon(s)/Character(s): https://toyhou.se/7718925.-kniphofia
half or full body: half
Payment type: treasure
Pose: something cheeky or playful!
Anything else?: nope!

What format: Digital
Dragon(s)/Character(s): https://toyhou.se/7430081.-r-a-g-e-human-form-
half or full body: half