Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Game Repeatedly Crashing / Freezing
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25
It's been happening to me too.
This was the error message on the "Oh snap" page:
RESULT_CODE_HUNG

I still have Windows 7 Google browser

It's been happening to me too.
This was the error message on the "Oh snap" page:
RESULT_CODE_HUNG

I still have Windows 7 Google browser

Almost every ad is an Adobe ad which locks up the site every time. When is this getting fixed??
Almost every ad is an Adobe ad which locks up the site every time. When is this getting fixed??
5ZlCPH.png
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is a zero.
50IPcx.gif
My Familiar Trading Thread!
s2WAwm3.png
I wholeheartedly believe that we need an extension for NotN, this adobe ad bug has been extremely disruptive the past few days in particular, today was definitely the worst it's been. FR activities that are pretty essential to NotN like familiar bonding and coliseum grinding are nearly unplayable when the page freezes every other load. I don't normally like to make a big hooplah about bugs, bugs happen, but this problem has been disruptive to enough players where I feel like an extension for NotN is warranted.

Here's a link to my original post on this thread for details on the actual bug itself.
I wholeheartedly believe that we need an extension for NotN, this adobe ad bug has been extremely disruptive the past few days in particular, today was definitely the worst it's been. FR activities that are pretty essential to NotN like familiar bonding and coliseum grinding are nearly unplayable when the page freezes every other load. I don't normally like to make a big hooplah about bugs, bugs happen, but this problem has been disruptive to enough players where I feel like an extension for NotN is warranted.

Here's a link to my original post on this thread for details on the actual bug itself.
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
I'm having zero issues on any other site, but FR is very frequently having issues with major lag and freezing up despite the fact I have an ad blocker on. My guess is that the lag and freezing is from the few seconds it takes my blocker to kick in, and all my blocker is doing is keeping the page from crashing entirely.
It's making it hard to do notn activities, since it locks up every other refresh. Again, I am having zero issues on any other site so I'm confident this is not my wifi. But I do have an adblocker. So I'm not sure what's happening.
I'm having zero issues on any other site, but FR is very frequently having issues with major lag and freezing up despite the fact I have an ad blocker on. My guess is that the lag and freezing is from the few seconds it takes my blocker to kick in, and all my blocker is doing is keeping the page from crashing entirely.
It's making it hard to do notn activities, since it locks up every other refresh. Again, I am having zero issues on any other site so I'm confident this is not my wifi. But I do have an adblocker. So I'm not sure what's happening.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I've been getting the Adobe add, which is forcing me to completely exit Flight Rising and restart it.
I've been getting the Adobe add, which is forcing me to completely exit Flight Rising and restart it.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Experiencing constant freeze issues in the scrying workshop specifically. There's doesn't seem to be any particular trigger—I change a gene, go to load and it freezes but what's odd is that attempting to navigate away or reload the page never works. It will hang indefinitely. I have to completely close the tab. Not happening on any other site or part of FR as far as I can tell.

(chrome, android)

edit: it's not just the scrying workshop and definitely appears to be that Adobe add; it's absolutely relentless. had to copy paste the URL 3 times before i could even get his page to load to to edit my response.
Experiencing constant freeze issues in the scrying workshop specifically. There's doesn't seem to be any particular trigger—I change a gene, go to load and it freezes but what's odd is that attempting to navigate away or reload the page never works. It will hang indefinitely. I have to completely close the tab. Not happening on any other site or part of FR as far as I can tell.

(chrome, android)

edit: it's not just the scrying workshop and definitely appears to be that Adobe add; it's absolutely relentless. had to copy paste the URL 3 times before i could even get his page to load to to edit my response.
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
The Adobe ads are showing up more than ever and constantly crashing my game. It wasn't as bad before. Now its nearly unplayable! Every minute or two, every other page i click. I spend real life money on this site and im appaled that this issue is just being looked over and treated so poorly. This should be a major concern. But its only getting WORSE
The Adobe ads are showing up more than ever and constantly crashing my game. It wasn't as bad before. Now its nearly unplayable! Every minute or two, every other page i click. I spend real life money on this site and im appaled that this issue is just being looked over and treated so poorly. This should be a major concern. But its only getting WORSE
TpTCUoN.gifP1izmZ1.gifLxZOZ2U.gif
uJQbRsv.gif6JIy3ZH.gifwgm0o0R.gif
The Adobe ads keep freezing the page. Very annoying.
The Adobe ads keep freezing the page. Very annoying.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
It feels worse today than normal, and sometimes the ad doesn't even fully load, or load at all, before crashing the page. the side ad bar will be empty but it'll freeze and I cant even inspect element but I assume it's the adobe ads
It feels worse today than normal, and sometimes the ad doesn't even fully load, or load at all, before crashing the page. the side ad bar will be empty but it'll freeze and I cant even inspect element but I assume it's the adobe ads
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
Curse the adobe ad. It has been freezing the site so often that it is almost unplayable. This happens on chrome, Edgw and Firefox on my computer using windows 11. It doesn’t happen on iPhone or iPad. I’m legally blind so I need to play on computer to see what I am doing.
Curse the adobe ad. It has been freezing the site so often that it is almost unplayable. This happens on chrome, Edgw and Firefox on my computer using windows 11. It doesn’t happen on iPhone or iPad. I’m legally blind so I need to play on computer to see what I am doing.
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25