Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Conflagrant Carnival [RP Event]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22
[center][b]Day 2[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rezI871.png[/img][/center] Having finished her snack, Alaina ventured deeper into the carnival, captivated by the colorful sights and lively games. Among the myriad of attractions, she spotted a stall adorned with colorful prizes, prominently featuring a giant Sweetpuff plushie as the grand reward. Intrigued, she approached the stall where a fire imp managed the game. Determined to claim the giant prize, Alaina exchanged a coin for three tosses of the ball. Her first attempt went awry, the ball soaring too high and comically boinking the fire imp on the head. Despite her apologies, the imp chuckled, assuring her it wasn't the first time such a thing had happened. Undeterred, Alaina took her time with the subsequent throws. The second toss didn't fare any better, the ball rolling off the cones and onto the ground. With her final throw, a stroke of luck guided the ball into a white cone, earning her congratulations from the fire imp. Though not securing the coveted giant Sweetpuff, Alaina happily selected a medium-sized Blue Humble plushie as her prize. She thanked the vendor and departed, excited to nestle the Blue Humble plushie into her collection, knowing it would add a delightful touch to her cozy nest. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gUZovCh.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uGtwAx4.png[/img]
Day 2
rezI871.png

Having finished her snack, Alaina ventured deeper into the carnival, captivated by the colorful sights and lively games. Among the myriad of attractions, she spotted a stall adorned with colorful prizes, prominently featuring a giant Sweetpuff plushie as the grand reward. Intrigued, she approached the stall where a fire imp managed the game.

Determined to claim the giant prize, Alaina exchanged a coin for three tosses of the ball. Her first attempt went awry, the ball soaring too high and comically boinking the fire imp on the head. Despite her apologies, the imp chuckled, assuring her it wasn't the first time such a thing had happened.

Undeterred, Alaina took her time with the subsequent throws. The second toss didn't fare any better, the ball rolling off the cones and onto the ground. With her final throw, a stroke of luck guided the ball into a white cone, earning her congratulations from the fire imp.

Though not securing the coveted giant Sweetpuff, Alaina happily selected a medium-sized Blue Humble plushie as her prize. She thanked the vendor and departed, excited to nestle the Blue Humble plushie into her collection, knowing it would add a delightful touch to her cozy nest.
gUZovCh.png

uGtwAx4.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89800607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/898007/89800607p.png[/img][/url] [font=courier][size=4]DAY THREE Tuckered out and suddenly a little homesick, Storey swiped an eggnog and curled up on scorched stump to rest and reminisce. No other dragon of the Hearth had been interested in coming to the Carnival, all too wrapped up with their tasks. But Storey's tasks relied on collecting experiences such as these, for building inspiration. Otherwise xir games would go stale with reuse! Fresh material to spark new ideas and keep the imagination blazing. Still, xe thought mournfully, wiping 'nog from xir upper jaw, a friend or two to talk over xir time with would've been nice. [img]https://i.imgur.com/B4q7J8e.png[/img]
89800607p.png

DAY THREE

Tuckered out and suddenly a little homesick, Storey swiped an eggnog and curled up on scorched stump to rest and reminisce. No other dragon of the Hearth had been interested in coming to the Carnival, all too wrapped up with their tasks. But Storey's tasks relied on collecting experiences such as these, for building inspiration. Otherwise xir games would go stale with reuse! Fresh material to spark new ideas and keep the imagination blazing.

Still, xe thought mournfully, wiping 'nog from xir upper jaw, a friend or two to talk over xir time with would've been nice.

B4q7J8e.png
DRAGONS !
[center][b]Day 3[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rezI871.png[/img][/center] Having won her first prize, Alaina weaved through the crowds, searching for whatever would next catch her attention. Tucked away in a corner, a sign hung over a small hut, with dragons standing in line in front of a bar. "Dayglo Tavern" the sign read, in glowing yellow print. Cozy rocks were set aside for dragons to bask and sip their drinks. She joined the line, patiently waiting her turn to order. When it was finally her chance, an Aberration quickly greeted her and asked what she would like to drink. Caught off guard, Alaina panicked and ordered the first item off the menu. "Can I get the nonalcoholic Dayglo Mead, please?" "Coming right up," the Aberration said in unison, grabbing a bottle from the side to pour her drink. Adding a swirly straw and a tiny umbrella to the tall glass, the aberration passed it to Alaina, then called for the next dragon in line. Alaina took her drink and settled onto one of the basking rocks. Sipping her softly glowing yellow drink slowly, she relished the chance to enjoy a night out on her own and relax. At home, she was responsible for teaching and guiding the new hatchlings. They were currently learning the universal dragon tongue, which proved to be quite a task. After all, she thought, the hatchlings didn't all have the same mouth and tongue shapes, leading to inevitable challenges. Nevertheless, she cherished her role, finding joy in witnessing the hatchlings learn more about the world. Alaina was content to take it slow, spending her time watching the stars and contemplating the world and where her hatchlings would go. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nyichif.png[/img][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5IGuMfr.png[/img]
Day 3
rezI871.png

Having won her first prize, Alaina weaved through the crowds, searching for whatever would next catch her attention. Tucked away in a corner, a sign hung over a small hut, with dragons standing in line in front of a bar. "Dayglo Tavern" the sign read, in glowing yellow print. Cozy rocks were set aside for dragons to bask and sip their drinks. She joined the line, patiently waiting her turn to order.

When it was finally her chance, an Aberration quickly greeted her and asked what she would like to drink. Caught off guard, Alaina panicked and ordered the first item off the menu. "Can I get the nonalcoholic Dayglo Mead, please?" "Coming right up," the Aberration said in unison, grabbing a bottle from the side to pour her drink. Adding a swirly straw and a tiny umbrella to the tall glass, the aberration passed it to Alaina, then called for the next dragon in line.

Alaina took her drink and settled onto one of the basking rocks. Sipping her softly glowing yellow drink slowly, she relished the chance to enjoy a night out on her own and relax. At home, she was responsible for teaching and guiding the new hatchlings. They were currently learning the universal dragon tongue, which proved to be quite a task. After all, she thought, the hatchlings didn't all have the same mouth and tongue shapes, leading to inevitable challenges. Nevertheless, she cherished her role, finding joy in witnessing the hatchlings learn more about the world.

Alaina was content to take it slow, spending her time watching the stars and contemplating the world and where her hatchlings would go.
nyichif.png

5IGuMfr.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63211509][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/632116/63211509.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Day 3:[/b] Malykris followed Averie through the crowds as she expertly tracked Resh’s path through the throngs of people. He clutched his prize happily, flicking sand from his ears as he expertly dodged carnival goers, managing despite all odds to avoid so much as bumping into anyone. Averie perked up, squawking a hello as she rushed forward, and Mal had to weave around a family of dragons to catch up. She had found Resh, sitting quietly at a table set up near a drinks station. He was nursing something steaming, and from his serious face a stranger would assume it to be some sort of mulled wine, but Mal knew better. The dragon was definitely drinking hot chocolate, and probably savoring the rich sweetness, if that little whipped-cream mustache was any indication. Mal made a detour for the drinks, grabbing two more hot chocolate beverages piled high with marshmallows, whipped cream, and even a peppermint stick for the festivities. By the time he returned to the table, Resh was snorting into his drink as Averie gesticulated wildly, presumably recounting Mal’s mishap from before. Mal pushed the drink forward, settling down in the empty chair with a sigh. “Well I had thought Averie was embellishing the story a bit, but it seems like she wasn’t far off the mark,” Resh commented with amusement as he brushed some sand from Mal’s feathers. He sighed louder and buried his face into the cocoa (mmm, chocolate) as they chuckled. It was nice to see them so cheerful. This festival had come at the perfect time - right as they were traveling back from their scouting and fighting in the Waterways. They were absolutely exhausted from the grueling fights and strange smelling creatures, so the thought of a relaxing interlude was welcome. They were a team of fighters for the Clan- Resh, the leader, Averie, the advisor, and Malykris, his left hand. They worked well together and worked hard, always out rescuing lonely dragons, gathering supplies and hunting as needed for those under their care. Word had spread far and wide of their Clan and how willing they were to take outsiders, regardless of background or past. Now the three went out for days at a time, coming home often for just a solid day or two of rest before rushing right back out. Mal almost longed for the days when they had first met, when there was no responsibility and just the three of them wandering together, just helping others. Of course, their job was very rewarding, and Mal wouldn’t give it up for the world. Mal realized he had been sitting and drinking in silence and tuned back into their conversation. Averie had already drained most of her cocoa, the sugar fiend, and was animatedly describing something else she had seen in the carnival. He took the excuse to simply close his eyes and relax, listening to the happy laughter and cheer of all these friendly, safe dragons around the carnival. Time enough for musings towards work later. Right now, he had friends and entertainment to enjoy. [b]Bonus:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/biDUU1t.png[/img]
63211509.png

Day 3:

Malykris followed Averie through the crowds as she expertly tracked Resh’s path through the throngs of people. He clutched his prize happily, flicking sand from his ears as he expertly dodged carnival goers, managing despite all odds to avoid so much as bumping into anyone.

Averie perked up, squawking a hello as she rushed forward, and Mal had to weave around a family of dragons to catch up. She had found Resh, sitting quietly at a table set up near a drinks station. He was nursing something steaming, and from his serious face a stranger would assume it to be some sort of mulled wine, but Mal knew better. The dragon was definitely drinking hot chocolate, and probably savoring the rich sweetness, if that little whipped-cream mustache was any indication.

Mal made a detour for the drinks, grabbing two more hot chocolate beverages piled high with marshmallows, whipped cream, and even a peppermint stick for the festivities. By the time he returned to the table, Resh was snorting into his drink as Averie gesticulated wildly, presumably recounting Mal’s mishap from before. Mal pushed the drink forward, settling down in the empty chair with a sigh.

“Well I had thought Averie was embellishing the story a bit, but it seems like she wasn’t far off the mark,” Resh commented with amusement as he brushed some sand from Mal’s feathers. He sighed louder and buried his face into the cocoa (mmm, chocolate) as they chuckled.

It was nice to see them so cheerful. This festival had come at the perfect time - right as they were traveling back from their scouting and fighting in the Waterways. They were absolutely exhausted from the grueling fights and strange smelling creatures, so the thought of a relaxing interlude was welcome.

They were a team of fighters for the Clan- Resh, the leader, Averie, the advisor, and Malykris, his left hand. They worked well together and worked hard, always out rescuing lonely dragons, gathering supplies and hunting as needed for those under their care. Word had spread far and wide of their Clan and how willing they were to take outsiders, regardless of background or past. Now the three went out for days at a time, coming home often for just a solid day or two of rest before rushing right back out. Mal almost longed for the days when they had first met, when there was no responsibility and just the three of them wandering together, just helping others. Of course, their job was very rewarding, and Mal wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Mal realized he had been sitting and drinking in silence and tuned back into their conversation. Averie had already drained most of her cocoa, the sugar fiend, and was animatedly describing something else she had seen in the carnival. He took the excuse to simply close his eyes and relax, listening to the happy laughter and cheer of all these friendly, safe dragons around the carnival. Time enough for musings towards work later. Right now, he had friends and entertainment to enjoy.

Bonus:
biDUU1t.png
waterb1.pngH9klr6C.pngMKHInJR.pngIMG-7708.png7UXlQKU.gif
Day 3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70918956][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/709190/70918956_350.png[/img][/url] Arathana sighed and stretched her legs out. It was rather nice to finally be out of the crypt again. Honestly, she doesn't know how the others didn't lose it before she installed sun lamps down there. That was probably the hardest Arathana ever worked at her electrician job. She glanced at Laocoon acting like a charming fool to some poor dragons at the carnival. He had decided that he must simply attend the carnival, so Arathana was forced to come with. If his clan hadn't stopped her from dealing with him and his classified secrets she would be living it up in the Shifting Expanse, but alas. Instead she has to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't reveal any top class information. Arathana supposes there are worse jobs than temporarily being an electrician. She mostly just slacks off anyways until something breaks. A commotion in Laocoon's direction grabs her attention. Laocoon points at her and grins. "There's the assassin sent to kill me! Don't worry, she can't touch me. Besides, nothing can kill these rougish good looks," Laocoon winked. Arathana throws her drink at him and stalks off. She'll probably bill this as a work trip to Bramble. Bonus [img]https://i.imgur.com/zwBXpgO.png[/img]
Day 3
70918956_350.png

Arathana sighed and stretched her legs out. It was rather nice to finally be out of the crypt again. Honestly, she doesn't know how the others didn't lose it before she installed sun lamps down there. That was probably the hardest Arathana ever worked at her electrician job.

She glanced at Laocoon acting like a charming fool to some poor dragons at the carnival. He had decided that he must simply attend the carnival, so Arathana was forced to come with. If his clan hadn't stopped her from dealing with him and his classified secrets she would be living it up in the Shifting Expanse, but alas. Instead she has to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't reveal any top class information.

Arathana supposes there are worse jobs than temporarily being an electrician. She mostly just slacks off anyways until something breaks. A commotion in Laocoon's direction grabs her attention. Laocoon points at her and grins.

"There's the assassin sent to kill me! Don't worry, she can't touch me. Besides, nothing can kill these rougish good looks," Laocoon winked. Arathana throws her drink at him and stalks off. She'll probably bill this as a work trip to Bramble.

Bonus
zwBXpgO.png
venusaur-mega.gif
[quote="Day Three"]What’s your role in your clan? Are you a particularly hard worker, or the opposite? Bonus challenge: Defeat a radioactive slime or river muck in the coliseum. [/quote] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90222523][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/902226/90222523_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Wraith doesn't really have a clan, but they [i]are[/i] a hard worker. They are one of the many spirits haunting the Hewn City. However, they're not [i]dead[/i] either. They're stuck between, mostly stuck in the realm of spirits, but able to interact with the corporeal at unpredictable times. Unlike some of the more dangerous spooks in this territory though, the camps they haunt are actually [i]protected[/i] by their efforts. The only time they scare researchers away is when they get too close to the more dangerous artifacts without proper preparations - including the artifact that pulled [i]them [/i] permanently into this side of existence, unable to stray from the borders of the Hewn City for long. During the Conflagrant Carnival, they've managed to hitch a ride haunting an object a vendor brought from the ruins. It's the farthest they've ever been since losing their corporeal form. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pSk4gk1.png[/img][/center]
Day Three wrote:
What’s your role in your clan? Are you a particularly hard worker, or the opposite?

Bonus challenge: Defeat a radioactive slime or river muck in the coliseum.
90222523_350.png

Wraith doesn't really have a clan, but they are a hard worker. They are one of the many spirits haunting the Hewn City. However, they're not dead either. They're stuck between, mostly stuck in the realm of spirits, but able to interact with the corporeal at unpredictable times. Unlike some of the more dangerous spooks in this territory though, the camps they haunt are actually protected by their efforts.

The only time they scare researchers away is when they get too close to the more dangerous artifacts without proper preparations - including the artifact that pulled them permanently into this side of existence, unable to stray from the borders of the Hewn City for long.

During the Conflagrant Carnival, they've managed to hitch a ride haunting an object a vendor brought from the ruins. It's the farthest they've ever been since losing their corporeal form.
pSk4gk1.png
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
[center][size=5][emoji=banescale tongue size=1] [b]THIRD DAY OF THE CARNIVAL[/b] [emoji=snapper laughing size=1][/size=5] ----- Finding a moment of respite from the hustle and bustle was not an easy task. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83466858]Cheddar[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91723890]Parmesan[/url] had wandered through rows of carnival games for what felt like hours before they finally found a solution - climbing to the roof of a ramshackle building, far above the noise and lights. The two friends sat and looked down at the colorful display, themselves barely illuminated against the smoky night sky. "It's so crazy being back here again," Cheddar remarked, taking a sip of her scorching hot smolderpetal cocoa. "I mean, Cinderslag was NEVER this fun when we lived here! Remember? It was just, like... work, and business, and factory stuff, and... blah." "Yeah." Parmesan nodded in quiet agreement. "It's like a whole different place. Can't believe [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89437734]Mr. Moloch[/url] would agree to let them set up a whole carnival here." "Burning [i]stars,[/i] I forgot about Moloch! Oh, he was the worst!" Cheddar laughed raucously at the thought of the old baron, then sighed and nudged Parmesan's side with her wing. "I'm glad we got out of there when we did. Like, I know you're still a little nervous about the Roost, but at least [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70034895]Fluffington[/url] doesn't make us work for a living." "That's true." The Snapper smiled weakly. "I guess I'm just, like... not used to dragons being nice for no reason. I'm expecting him to be like the forgemasters." For the first time that day, Cheddar's expression faltered. Her cheerful grin flickered and eventually faded into a look of concern as her friend spoke. She opened her mouth to speak, but it was a few more seconds before she found the words. "Well, hey, I can't say I blame you. Things were... Things were tough back then. But we're past it now, we're in a WAY better place, and we've got a lot of great stuff to look forward to! The future's always kinder than you expect it to be!" Parmesan blinked, surprised by the sudden display of [i]actual[/i] sincerity from the chipper Banescale, but it didn't take long for the shock to melt into happiness. "Yeah. Yeah, you're right. We're doing so much better now." ----- [b](Challenge 3 - first encounter! [emoji=cauldron size=1])[/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/XZ8GdNC/battle-screenshot-3.png[/img][/center]
THIRD DAY OF THE CARNIVAL

Finding a moment of respite from the hustle and bustle was not an easy task. Cheddar and Parmesan had wandered through rows of carnival games for what felt like hours before they finally found a solution - climbing to the roof of a ramshackle building, far above the noise and lights. The two friends sat and looked down at the colorful display, themselves barely illuminated against the smoky night sky.

"It's so crazy being back here again," Cheddar remarked, taking a sip of her scorching hot smolderpetal cocoa. "I mean, Cinderslag was NEVER this fun when we lived here! Remember? It was just, like... work, and business, and factory stuff, and... blah."

"Yeah." Parmesan nodded in quiet agreement. "It's like a whole different place. Can't believe Mr. Moloch would agree to let them set up a whole carnival here."

"Burning stars, I forgot about Moloch! Oh, he was the worst!" Cheddar laughed raucously at the thought of the old baron, then sighed and nudged Parmesan's side with her wing. "I'm glad we got out of there when we did. Like, I know you're still a little nervous about the Roost, but at least Fluffington doesn't make us work for a living."

"That's true." The Snapper smiled weakly. "I guess I'm just, like... not used to dragons being nice for no reason. I'm expecting him to be like the forgemasters."

For the first time that day, Cheddar's expression faltered. Her cheerful grin flickered and eventually faded into a look of concern as her friend spoke. She opened her mouth to speak, but it was a few more seconds before she found the words.

"Well, hey, I can't say I blame you. Things were... Things were tough back then. But we're past it now, we're in a WAY better place, and we've got a lot of great stuff to look forward to! The future's always kinder than you expect it to be!"

Parmesan blinked, surprised by the sudden display of actual sincerity from the chipper Banescale, but it didn't take long for the shock to melt into happiness.

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right. We're doing so much better now."

(Challenge 3 - first encounter! )

battle-screenshot-3.png
TSXmNh4.png
[center]Day 3[/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66404743][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/664048/66404743p.png[/img][url] [nextcol] [color=transparent]_[/color] [size=4]< "... Why did I get this, again?"[/size] [/columns] [center] Locke stares down with a faint air of distaste at a glass sat on the table. It's not the glass that draws his ire, but rather its contents. "Golden pepper wine? Really?" His... not really friend- coworker? Yes, coworker- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30891364]Marcella[/url] pushes the glass closer to him. "Try it!" she insists. "I'm curious to know what you'll think- I mean, the blacktongue pepper one is wayyy spicier, but I didn't really think you'll like that kind of thing. I'm gonna make [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41911992]Electrum[/url] try it, though." Locke spares the black and gold mirror a pitying glance. He was always the most willing to play along to Marcella's whims. Locke, on the other hand, can stand his own ground. Which, in this instance, includes not drinking [i]spicy wine,[/i] of all things. Speaking of the devil, she continues to wheedle him: "It's the carnvial! Where's your sense of adventure? Even [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42218125]Venarius[/url] tried a tiny bit, and he hates spicy food." The young mirror in question is being cajoled by Electrum into trying fried pufferfish. The poor kid couldn't seem to catch a break ever since the botched resurrection job in Cavalry's Reach- though if given the choice between greasy seafood and necromancy gone wrong, Locke would have to seriously consider the latter. His claws reluctantly curl around the glass, only to be startled into near spillage when another voice pipes up opposite Marcella. "Yea, bigshot, where's your sense of adventure? Thought that'd be included in that job of yours you're so good at." "[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60456865]Rain,[/url]" Locke grinds out after folding his wings back in, "I'm going to put a bell on you." Rain and Marcella bump claws in victory. Not that a bell would help; the carnival is so crowded he's having trouble hearing himself think. "For the record," he continues once Rain and Marcella have gotten bored of the the flirty little slapfight they've initiated with each other, "I [i]am[/i] good at my job. Which does not actually require me to drink weird wine, somehow. Imagine that." Rain gives a brief glance at Marcella that Locke can't quite read, then looks back at him. "I bet [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45591376]Luc[/url] would drink it," she suggests innocently. Locke drinks half of the glass in a single furious swig. Once he comes back from the (actually not half-bad) wine, he sees his two annoyances cackling into the table. "I knew it would work!" Rain howls. Locke fixes them both with a viciously unamused stare. In that moment, he's made a very important decision: he's definitely dumping Rain overboard tonight. At least she can swim.[/center] ----- bonus points: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/2c590395c6208b97e67a2c6958ec8860/e3421a155e4d12a8-60/s1280x1920/70e07d9df9170bbddf07ae3ffec231d5254be8db.png[/img]
Day 3
66404743p.png

_ < "... Why did I get this, again?"

Locke stares down with a faint air of distaste at a glass sat on the table. It's not the glass that draws his ire, but rather its contents.

"Golden pepper wine? Really?"

His... not really friend- coworker? Yes, coworker- Marcella pushes the glass closer to him. "Try it!" she insists. "I'm curious to know what you'll think- I mean, the blacktongue pepper one is wayyy spicier, but I didn't really think you'll like that kind of thing. I'm gonna make Electrum try it, though."

Locke spares the black and gold mirror a pitying glance. He was always the most willing to play along to Marcella's whims. Locke, on the other hand, can stand his own ground. Which, in this instance, includes not drinking spicy wine, of all things.

Speaking of the devil, she continues to wheedle him: "It's the carnvial! Where's your sense of adventure? Even Venarius tried a tiny bit, and he hates spicy food."

The young mirror in question is being cajoled by Electrum into trying fried pufferfish. The poor kid couldn't seem to catch a break ever since the botched resurrection job in Cavalry's Reach- though if given the choice between greasy seafood and necromancy gone wrong, Locke would have to seriously consider the latter.

His claws reluctantly curl around the glass, only to be startled into near spillage when another voice pipes up opposite Marcella. "Yea, bigshot, where's your sense of adventure? Thought that'd be included in that job of yours you're so good at."

"Rain," Locke grinds out after folding his wings back in, "I'm going to put a bell on you." Rain and Marcella bump claws in victory. Not that a bell would help; the carnival is so crowded he's having trouble hearing himself think.

"For the record," he continues once Rain and Marcella have gotten bored of the the flirty little slapfight they've initiated with each other, "I am good at my job. Which does not actually require me to drink weird wine, somehow. Imagine that."

Rain gives a brief glance at Marcella that Locke can't quite read, then looks back at him. "I bet Luc would drink it," she suggests innocently.

Locke drinks half of the glass in a single furious swig.

Once he comes back from the (actually not half-bad) wine, he sees his two annoyances cackling into the table. "I knew it would work!" Rain howls. Locke fixes them both with a viciously unamused stare. In that moment, he's made a very important decision: he's definitely dumping Rain overboard tonight. At least she can swim.

bonus points:
70e07d9df9170bbddf07ae3ffec231d5254be8db.png
________________________tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio2_100.png
sol
he/him
fr+3
tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio4_100.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dDAhTxX.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/JlN75Up.png[/img] [b]Zodonyar | Kyra She/Her | She/Her [/b] --- The only sound that could be heard was the slurp of a milkshake, as the pair sat curled at a table. Zodonyar seemed content to slurp it down, the mint themed drink being devoured by her. The plushie was set to the side, free from any possible milkshake mishaps. Kyra sat in-front, a equally as foo-foo drink being held in her hands, this one seemingly blueberry flavoured, "...So we both knew that gamekeeper was cheating?" "Oh. Absolutely, I mean, did you see his claws? I'm pretty sure he was scratching out a rune." "[i]snerk[/i]-" Zodonyar giggled "Or some sort of spell! He wasn't that subtle..." She trailed off, a smile forming. Kyra expression was the same, something soft and vulnerable as she gently chuffed at the other's jab. Zodonyar exhaled lightly, the soft atmosphere dimming a little as she leaned backwards, clutching the milkshake. "You know, it's been. It's been really nice so far. I know how high-strung we've been, and- Yeah. It's been tough, but we've... We've survived." She stopped her backwards lean to return to the table. Grasping Kyra's talons, the milkshake abandoned, Zodonyar brightened. "We've survived since you've been our captain, because of everything you've done." Kyra's paws shook ever-so-slightly, the other Wildclaw unusually silent. "So, I just want you to know how grateful I am, not only for your work, but for you. My dear friend, thank you." Kyra was silent for a heartbeat, and if her skin was any more visible a blush might've been rising, but she instead just let you face curl into something soft, and simply tightened the hold between them. ----- [b]Bonus[/b] [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gVdHTjB.jpg[/img]
dDAhTxX.pngJlN75Up.png
Zodonyar | Kyra
She/Her | She/Her

---

The only sound that could be heard was the slurp of a milkshake, as the pair sat curled at a table. Zodonyar seemed content to slurp it down, the mint themed drink being devoured by her. The plushie was set to the side, free from any possible milkshake mishaps. Kyra sat in-front, a equally as foo-foo drink being held in her hands, this one seemingly blueberry flavoured,

"...So we both knew that gamekeeper was cheating?"

"Oh. Absolutely, I mean, did you see his claws? I'm pretty sure he was scratching out a rune."

"snerk-" Zodonyar giggled "Or some sort of spell! He wasn't that subtle..." She trailed off, a smile forming. Kyra expression was the same, something soft and vulnerable as she gently chuffed at the other's jab.

Zodonyar exhaled lightly, the soft atmosphere dimming a little as she leaned backwards, clutching the milkshake.

"You know, it's been. It's been really nice so far. I know how high-strung we've been, and- Yeah. It's been tough, but we've... We've survived." She stopped her backwards lean to return to the table. Grasping Kyra's talons, the milkshake abandoned, Zodonyar brightened.

"We've survived since you've been our captain, because of everything you've done." Kyra's paws shook ever-so-slightly, the other Wildclaw unusually silent. "So, I just want you to know how grateful I am, not only for your work, but for you. My dear friend, thank you."

Kyra was silent for a heartbeat, and if her skin was any more visible a blush might've been rising, but she instead just let you face curl into something soft, and simply tightened the hold between them.

Bonus

gVdHTjB.jpg
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
any pronouns | +2 FR time
~> toyhouse
_______
I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
[center][b]Day 3[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58067077][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/580671/58067077_350.png[/img][/url] (from the perspective of [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87007000]Theo[/url]) [/center] Theo mopped his brow, exhausted from almost 12 hours of toil in the kitchen. One would think, given the abundance of food choices available at the carnival, he might have been able to claim one quiet night. It was a shame Stillery was home to many recluses who preferred to stay home with their usual fare. Stormwaker was not one of those. Theo had been fascinated by the icy pearlcatcher ever since settling in the clan; what was it that this self-proclaimed messenger actually did? He gave a weather forecast nightly in the village square, but this broadcast was usually more fanciful than factual in nature. In fact, Theo had never seen Stormwaker speak outside this strange ritual of his. It was a little unfair, he couldn’t help thinking as he settled down with a mug of gluhwein, letting the heavy liquid coat his insides with a comforting warmth. Stormwaker, for all intents and purposes, did nothing, while others such as Silt and Theo kept things running smoothly through their daily efforts. That was the way Glycol had built the clan, though. It wasn’t supposed to be a source of animosity. A few deep breaths later, Theo was feeling better. Muscles unwound, bones relaxed, eyelids floated down into a half-open state. Stormwaker was here at the festival, Theo could see him trying his hand at the water divining game. Well, he supposed he could try to be happy for the boy; he’d found a niche for himself, as useless as Theo might have considered it to be. And wasn’t that what life was all about when it came down to it? [img] https://64.media.tumblr.com/45ac5d67425eb90977e8470ecac9e5be/455b662d4cad0bb6-d7/s1280x1920/163cfbea3762a321abbd34dccc6011208346e0b3.jpg[/img]
Day 3

58067077_350.png

(from the perspective of Theo)

Theo mopped his brow, exhausted from almost 12 hours of toil in the kitchen. One would think, given the abundance of food choices available at the carnival, he might have been able to claim one quiet night. It was a shame Stillery was home to many recluses who preferred to stay home with their usual fare.

Stormwaker was not one of those.

Theo had been fascinated by the icy pearlcatcher ever since settling in the clan; what was it that this self-proclaimed messenger actually did? He gave a weather forecast nightly in the village square, but this broadcast was usually more fanciful than factual in nature. In fact, Theo had never seen Stormwaker speak outside this strange ritual of his.

It was a little unfair, he couldn’t help thinking as he settled down with a mug of gluhwein, letting the heavy liquid coat his insides with a comforting warmth. Stormwaker, for all intents and purposes, did nothing, while others such as Silt and Theo kept things running smoothly through their daily efforts. That was the way Glycol had built the clan, though. It wasn’t supposed to be a source of animosity.

A few deep breaths later, Theo was feeling better. Muscles unwound, bones relaxed, eyelids floated down into a half-open state. Stormwaker was here at the festival, Theo could see him trying his hand at the water divining game. Well, he supposed he could try to be happy for the boy; he’d found a niche for himself, as useless as Theo might have considered it to be. And wasn’t that what life was all about when it came down to it?

163cfbea3762a321abbd34dccc6011208346e0b3.jpg
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22