Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Conflagrant Carnival [RP Event]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63356880][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/633569/63356880.png[/img][/url] [color=darkorchid]ANDROMEDA[/color] [size=1]she / her[/size] ----- [i][With the drinks scarfed down, a few more taken with her to-go to keep herself hydrated, and a request from Tricholas to see if one of its old friends has come here ([color=#c7a124]"A shiny brown and orange Pearlcatcher, with a big fancy crown & cape? You can't miss her!"[/color]), Andromeda has bid the Copper Harvest farewell and now roams another area of the carnival she missed earlier: the shopping district! [size=1](Er... district? Sector? Area?? All of those words seem too formal for a fair, but what else is she supposed to call it?)[/size] Ah, merchants, such lively fellows with... varying levels of scrupulousness. She strolls through the alley of artisans and antiquities, taking her sweet time to peer through the stalls and inspect their goods from afar. There's a small gaggle of aethers on her right, selling marvelous handwoven tapestries—oh, that does remind her she'll have to find Arlund from that other clan and see if he's still working on that tapestry she had been promised, she's kept a sizable amount of treasure set aside just to pay for it when the time is ripe. To the left, a... peculiar-looking spiral is proudly displaying equally eccentric arts & crafts projects, and further down a colorful guardian is advertising plushies; she did say to Carménère and Cherenkov that she'd get them souvenirs, but it feels kind of cheap to her if she doesn't win them their promised presents from a game. Eventually, she comes across a stand run by two lightning dragons—a blue & yellow pearlcatcher with one horn conspicuously shaven off, and a very eager green & red auraboa. A precursory glance at the stand itself indicates that the wares being sold here are custom-made pieces of jewelry, handcrafted by the pearlcatcher. How adorable! She's sure someone back home would appreciate it. Baltin, perhaps? The little scamp is a notorious jewelry thief, so maybe if she gave it a jewel it didn't have to steal, it'd be over the moon about it. But which one would be best to give it...? While she's pondering, the auraboa calls out to her, trying to get her attention.][/i] [color=#cb0e2e]"Hey-ooo!"[/color] [i][Andromeda flinches a bit, startled.][/i] [color=darkorchid]"O-oh! Hi!"[/color] [i][The pearlcatcher looks up from the ring she's currently working on, scratching her head sheepishly.][/i] [color=#2F4E9E]"Oh, whoops. Sorry, didn't see you there."[/color] [i][She nods to her helper and gives her a quick hug of gratitude, before turning her attention to Andromeda and flashing the skydancer a grin.][/i] [color=#2F4E9E]"I take it you're interested in something?"[/color] [color=darkorchid]"Yes, quite interested! Could you give me a moment to decide, though? There's a friend of mine back home who I'm sure would—"[/color] [i][She's abruptly cut off by the pearlcatcher very unsubtly stifling a snicker.][/i] [color=#2F4E9E]"Nonononono, that's not what I asked. Not that I mind being recommended, it's not like this shop's gonna disintegrate after the carnival's wrapped up, but... Are [i]you[/i] interested in something?"[/color] [i][...Oh. That wasn't a question Andromeda expected to hear, but in all honesty, she might've needed it. [b][color=#c7a124]"Always the magnanimous sort,"[/color] Tricholas had called her earlier—and the "always" was barely an exaggeration. She's constantly concerned with the needs & wants of other dragons first and foremost before even considering addressing her own, if she ever gets that far.[/b] It's even a habit that's rubbed off on her daughter Fulgurite, for better and for worse. But this is a carnival! She came here to have fun for herself, and she'd even told Tricholas as much just a few minutes ago. Besides, the pearlcatcher running this shop was right: Even when the festivities have ended, the store will still be here and she could get Baltin something then.][/i] [color=darkorchid]"...Actually,"[/color] [i][Andromeda begins after a minute of stunned silence, pointing her finger into the middle distance,][/i] [color=darkorchid]"that's a rather gorgeous necklace you've got hanging from the back there. That sparkly purple gem encased in gold?"[/color] [i][The auraboa slinks over to the necklace in question, holding it up.][/i] [color=#cb0e2e]"This one? The bloodshot iolite sunstone?"[/color] [color=darkorchid]"Yes, exactly that!"[/color] [color=#cb0e2e]"Oooh, amazing choice! It definitely suits you!"[/color] [i][She quickly makes her way back to the customer, depositing the pendant into Andromeda's hands as the pearlcatcher nods approvingly.][/i] [color=#cb0e2e]"That'll beee... uh... [size=1]how much was it again?[/size]"[/color] [color=#2F4E9E]"[size=1]Hundred fifty 'k.[/size]"[/color] [i][Andromeda briefly staggers. Did she hear that right?][/i] [color=#cb0e2e]"150,000 treasure, please!!"[/color] [i][...She did. Oh dear.][/i]
63356880.png
ANDROMEDA
she / her
[With the drinks scarfed down, a few more taken with her to-go to keep herself hydrated, and a request from Tricholas to see if one of its old friends has come here ("A shiny brown and orange Pearlcatcher, with a big fancy crown & cape? You can't miss her!"), Andromeda has bid the Copper Harvest farewell and now roams another area of the carnival she missed earlier: the shopping district! (Er... district? Sector? Area?? All of those words seem too formal for a fair, but what else is she supposed to call it?)

Ah, merchants, such lively fellows with... varying levels of scrupulousness. She strolls through the alley of artisans and antiquities, taking her sweet time to peer through the stalls and inspect their goods from afar. There's a small gaggle of aethers on her right, selling marvelous handwoven tapestries—oh, that does remind her she'll have to find Arlund from that other clan and see if he's still working on that tapestry she had been promised, she's kept a sizable amount of treasure set aside just to pay for it when the time is ripe. To the left, a... peculiar-looking spiral is proudly displaying equally eccentric arts & crafts projects, and further down a colorful guardian is advertising plushies; she did say to Carménère and Cherenkov that she'd get them souvenirs, but it feels kind of cheap to her if she doesn't win them their promised presents from a game.

Eventually, she comes across a stand run by two lightning dragons—a blue & yellow pearlcatcher with one horn conspicuously shaven off, and a very eager green & red auraboa. A precursory glance at the stand itself indicates that the wares being sold here are custom-made pieces of jewelry, handcrafted by the pearlcatcher. How adorable! She's sure someone back home would appreciate it. Baltin, perhaps? The little scamp is a notorious jewelry thief, so maybe if she gave it a jewel it didn't have to steal, it'd be over the moon about it. But which one would be best to give it...?

While she's pondering, the auraboa calls out to her, trying to get her attention.]
"Hey-ooo!"

[Andromeda flinches a bit, startled.] "O-oh! Hi!"

[The pearlcatcher looks up from the ring she's currently working on, scratching her head sheepishly.] "Oh, whoops. Sorry, didn't see you there." [She nods to her helper and gives her a quick hug of gratitude, before turning her attention to Andromeda and flashing the skydancer a grin.] "I take it you're interested in something?"

"Yes, quite interested! Could you give me a moment to decide, though? There's a friend of mine back home who I'm sure would—"

[She's abruptly cut off by the pearlcatcher very unsubtly stifling a snicker.] "Nonononono, that's not what I asked. Not that I mind being recommended, it's not like this shop's gonna disintegrate after the carnival's wrapped up, but... Are you interested in something?"

[...Oh. That wasn't a question Andromeda expected to hear, but in all honesty, she might've needed it. "Always the magnanimous sort," Tricholas had called her earlier—and the "always" was barely an exaggeration. She's constantly concerned with the needs & wants of other dragons first and foremost before even considering addressing her own, if she ever gets that far. It's even a habit that's rubbed off on her daughter Fulgurite, for better and for worse. But this is a carnival! She came here to have fun for herself, and she'd even told Tricholas as much just a few minutes ago. Besides, the pearlcatcher running this shop was right: Even when the festivities have ended, the store will still be here and she could get Baltin something then.]

"...Actually," [Andromeda begins after a minute of stunned silence, pointing her finger into the middle distance,] "that's a rather gorgeous necklace you've got hanging from the back there. That sparkly purple gem encased in gold?"

[The auraboa slinks over to the necklace in question, holding it up.] "This one? The bloodshot iolite sunstone?"

"Yes, exactly that!"

"Oooh, amazing choice! It definitely suits you!" [She quickly makes her way back to the customer, depositing the pendant into Andromeda's hands as the pearlcatcher nods approvingly.] "That'll beee... uh... how much was it again?"

"Hundred fifty 'k."

[Andromeda briefly staggers. Did she hear that right?]

"150,000 treasure, please!!"

[...She did. Oh dear.]
tRNevRC.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCutbug
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgenderfluid (any pronouns + ey/em)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdemiro-ace lesbian
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifautism/ADHD

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRPer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifartist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwannabe writer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +3
tRNevRC.gif
[quote="Day Four"]What's your biggest vice? Bonus challenge: Take a screenshot of a small chest dropping (ie leafy pack, waterlogged trunk) [/quote] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90222525][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/902226/90222525_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=2]((The following contains references to a fear entity from a podcast known as The Magnus Archives. Specifically, The Vast. Please don't read if you are sensitive to horror concepts of infinity, insignificance, voids, open places, and related creepy fear entities based on these things. ))[/size] On Exaltiora's search x stumbled on an ancient entity of fear known as The Vast. From the unknowable depths of the ocean to the endless void of space the vast brings with it the creeping despair of insignificance compared to cosmic metric of infinity. Not so for Exaltiora. Xs biggest vice is surely hubris. What else could move a guardian - a spec of sand in comparison to the vast's cosmic scale - to take this entity on as their life's charge to safeguard? Then again, beings of microscopic scale can fell and protect even the largest dragons. Either way, it seems The Vast has accepted Exaltiora's devotional service. Those with a fear of insignificance, infinity, endless depths, and wide open spaces should probably keep their distance. The Vast finds your fear the tastiest of morsels and Exaltiora's duties include the free delivery of promising meals. The carnival seems a good place to hunt... [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/glFMgam.png[/img][/center]
Day Four wrote:
What's your biggest vice?

Bonus challenge: Take a screenshot of a small chest dropping (ie leafy pack, waterlogged trunk)
90222525_350.png

((The following contains references to a fear entity from a podcast known as The Magnus Archives. Specifically, The Vast. Please don't read if you are sensitive to horror concepts of infinity, insignificance, voids, open places, and related creepy fear entities based on these things. ))

On Exaltiora's search x stumbled on an ancient entity of fear known as The Vast. From the unknowable depths of the ocean to the endless void of space the vast brings with it the creeping despair of insignificance compared to cosmic metric of infinity.

Not so for Exaltiora. Xs biggest vice is surely hubris. What else could move a guardian - a spec of sand in comparison to the vast's cosmic scale - to take this entity on as their life's charge to safeguard? Then again, beings of microscopic scale can fell and protect even the largest dragons.

Either way, it seems The Vast has accepted Exaltiora's devotional service. Those with a fear of insignificance, infinity, endless depths, and wide open spaces should probably keep their distance. The Vast finds your fear the tastiest of morsels and Exaltiora's duties include the free delivery of promising meals. The carnival seems a good place to hunt...
glFMgam.png
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
[center] [b]What's your biggest vice?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12837786][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/128378/12837786_350.png[/img][/url] || Vilkerial ||[/center] When Thir and Thar came back to the clan, chattering about a so called "Conflagrant Festival", Vilkerial ears twitched. From afar he listened the siblings talk about how delicious was the food and how fun were the games. His smile growing bigger and bigger as they talked about all the stalls they were and all the dragons they were. And there were so many dragons! Vilkerial's tail twisted in excitement as he finished folding some festival clothing before placing them into a crate next to him - [b]Where do you say this wonderful event is?[/b] - he asked the twins with a big, toothy smile. The next couples of days were hectic for the light dragon and those who usually work with him. Even those who weren't drawn upon their responsibilities or old debts to be paid of, were shaken by the tornado of movement and preparations organized by the white spiral. He visited all the hunters, foragers and scouts to buy all their ingredients, he camped outside swipp's stand every night and check their trades every two hours. He managed to distraught [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28684192]Jakare[/url] by how much of his own vault Vilkerial was taking out! This even may have been the first time the clan heard [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14810084]Persimmon[/url] raise his voice - [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39876333]Dacite[/url] is NOT taking all of this to Cinderslag in one travel. Have you gone insane?[/b] - he pointed out to a stack of crates and chest pilling up behind the spiral -[b] that amount of items in such a short amount of time is a big no. If you wish to make it in time, you will have to hire more dragons [/b]- Everyone was even more surprised when Vilkerial took an immense bag of money and placed in to the ground. Smiling brightly. How did he make it to the Conflagrant Carnival in time would be the gossip and guessing game of the clan for many, many moons. As soon as he reached Cinderslag he set up his stall just as quickly as he had departed his lair; signing the forms, paying fees and chatting with everyone as he organized hanged all the apparel he had brought on one side of the stall and placed familiars in cages in the other. He even put some food down, along with many materials he knew were often looked for. As he finished preparations and settled down, he looked at all the dragons already approaching. He gave them a bright, charming smile. - [b]Ah. How I love MONEY![/b] - [img]https://snipboard.io/7nuWOH.jpg[/img]
What's your biggest vice?
12837786_350.png
|| Vilkerial ||

When Thir and Thar came back to the clan, chattering about a so called "Conflagrant Festival", Vilkerial ears twitched. From afar he listened the siblings talk about how delicious was the food and how fun were the games. His smile growing bigger and bigger as they talked about all the stalls they were and all the dragons they were. And there were so many dragons! Vilkerial's tail twisted in excitement as he finished folding some festival clothing before placing them into a crate next to him - Where do you say this wonderful event is? - he asked the twins with a big, toothy smile.

The next couples of days were hectic for the light dragon and those who usually work with him. Even those who weren't drawn upon their responsibilities or old debts to be paid of, were shaken by the tornado of movement and preparations organized by the white spiral. He visited all the hunters, foragers and scouts to buy all their ingredients, he camped outside swipp's stand every night and check their trades every two hours. He managed to distraught Jakare by how much of his own vault Vilkerial was taking out! This even may have been the first time the clan heard Persimmon raise his voice - Dacite is NOT taking all of this to Cinderslag in one travel. Have you gone insane? - he pointed out to a stack of crates and chest pilling up behind the spiral - that amount of items in such a short amount of time is a big no. If you wish to make it in time, you will have to hire more dragons - Everyone was even more surprised when Vilkerial took an immense bag of money and placed in to the ground. Smiling brightly.

How did he make it to the Conflagrant Carnival in time would be the gossip and guessing game of the clan for many, many moons. As soon as he reached Cinderslag he set up his stall just as quickly as he had departed his lair; signing the forms, paying fees and chatting with everyone as he organized hanged all the apparel he had brought on one side of the stall and placed familiars in cages in the other. He even put some food down, along with many materials he knew were often looked for. As he finished preparations and settled down, he looked at all the dragons already approaching. He gave them a bright, charming smile.

- Ah. How I love MONEY! -

7nuWOH.jpg
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2177898][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/lcio6ut6d6nga98/lightvs1.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83648570][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/836486/83648570.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2177898][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/lcio6ut6d6nga98/lightvs1.png[/img][/url] [b]Day Four[/b] [/center] [i]Noah browsed the different wares of the stores around him, stopping at some of the weapons stalls and even looking at a few of the jewelry related items. He went into one store in particular he knew would have some good items: Hot Topic. With plushies and shirts, jewelry and drinks, the place had just about everything. He went to one section in particular and grabbed a pin with a mushroom on it and another that displayed a mushroom with a frog sitting on top. He went to the front desk and met a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=13&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=10&body=12&winggene=82&wings=127&tertgene=20&tert=2&element=7&eyetype=3]Skydancer[/url] with the name tag “Violet” with her pronouns written in purple text below.[/i] “Greetings! Will that be all for you today?” “That it is.” [i]Violet looked down and back at Noah.[/i] “You don’t strike me as the type to buy these sorts of items, no offense.” “None taken, it’s a gift for my partner.” [i]The Skydancer nodded, smiling.[/i] “If you’re looking for a more- well, I guess you could say fancy gift, try heading to Centuria’s! She’s got tons of mushroom related items. I love her earrings myself.” [i]Violet turned to show off some sparkling mushroom shaped earrings, they changed into a beautiful pink as the sun hit them but remained primarily purple, matching her wings.[/i] “She has a few necklaces too! If your partner is into that sort of thing. Oh, and plushies, big on plushies. And- I assume those are your thing?” [i]Violet gestured to the massive corndog tied to Noah’s back, sitting between his wings. He smiled in response.[/i] “This was a must.” [i]Violet chuckled and muttered,[/i] “That’s what they all say.” [i]before handing him his items.[/i] “You have a nice day now.” “You too!” [i]Heading out Noah realized he didn’t ask for directions and continued to wander around, looking for the shop Violet spoke of. There was one shop he spotted though, one he couldn’t keep his eyes off once he found what was inside. He knew it was a horrible idea but he had to. Stepping inside he saw what he sought: [b]Bee Orchids. Any time he saw this rare plant he just had to have it.[/b] The taste was indescribable and it was only around a few weeks yearly! [b]He knows he shouldn’t, the bathroom trips are always painful after, but they’re too good to give up[/b] and he had just finished up his stash. He knew they’ll be coming around in a few days but he couldn’t wait, it had already been three months. Get in, get out. That was the goal. There weren’t a bunch of them, quite frankly the stall owner was a bit confused seeing a Wildclaw buy flowers but she assumed he’d be using them for gardening and didn’t ask. He bought his flowers, tied the bag around his neck, and went on, trying hard not to eat them then and there. He was so focused on the flowers, he forgot what it was that he was off to find. [rule]My aunt gave me the idea of him really liking a rare flower to eat so I went with it. It’s late, I am eepy but glad I got this done ^^ [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/921617539153424444/1184512704493400084/IMG_1121.png[/img][/center]
lightvs1.png83648570.pnglightvs1.png
Day Four

Noah browsed the different wares of the stores around him, stopping at some of the weapons stalls and even looking at a few of the jewelry related items. He went into one store in particular he knew would have some good items: Hot Topic. With plushies and shirts, jewelry and drinks, the place had just about everything. He went to one section in particular and grabbed a pin with a mushroom on it and another that displayed a mushroom with a frog sitting on top. He went to the front desk and met a Skydancer with the name tag “Violet” with her pronouns written in purple text below.

“Greetings! Will that be all for you today?” “That it is.” Violet looked down and back at Noah. “You don’t strike me as the type to buy these sorts of items, no offense.” “None taken, it’s a gift for my partner.” The Skydancer nodded, smiling. “If you’re looking for a more- well, I guess you could say fancy gift, try heading to Centuria’s! She’s got tons of mushroom related items. I love her earrings myself.” Violet turned to show off some sparkling mushroom shaped earrings, they changed into a beautiful pink as the sun hit them but remained primarily purple, matching her wings. “She has a few necklaces too! If your partner is into that sort of thing. Oh, and plushies, big on plushies. And- I assume those are your thing?” Violet gestured to the massive corndog tied to Noah’s back, sitting between his wings. He smiled in response. “This was a must.” Violet chuckled and muttered, “That’s what they all say.” before handing him his items. “You have a nice day now.” “You too!”

Heading out Noah realized he didn’t ask for directions and continued to wander around, looking for the shop Violet spoke of. There was one shop he spotted though, one he couldn’t keep his eyes off once he found what was inside. He knew it was a horrible idea but he had to. Stepping inside he saw what he sought: Bee Orchids. Any time he saw this rare plant he just had to have it. The taste was indescribable and it was only around a few weeks yearly! He knows he shouldn’t, the bathroom trips are always painful after, but they’re too good to give up and he had just finished up his stash. He knew they’ll be coming around in a few days but he couldn’t wait, it had already been three months.

Get in, get out. That was the goal. There weren’t a bunch of them, quite frankly the stall owner was a bit confused seeing a Wildclaw buy flowers but she assumed he’d be using them for gardening and didn’t ask. He bought his flowers, tied the bag around his neck, and went on, trying hard not to eat them then and there. He was so focused on the flowers, he forgot what it was that he was off to find.

My aunt gave me the idea of him really liking a rare flower to eat so I went with it. It’s late, I am eepy but glad I got this done ^^
IMG_1121.png
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

[center][size=6][b]Brothers in a heated adventure![/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69872549] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/698726/69872549.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69872548] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/698726/69872548.png[/img] [/center] [center] [b]Day 4[/b] [/center] [center]After Bandith's flying stunt that almost made Aix lose his grip, the boys decided to walk around the fair to find something interesting to do *4 hours* Aix thought *what can we do in 4 hours? Eat more food? No, we already eat some. Games? After dealing with that annoying pearlcatcher, I'm not taking anymore chances...* That's when it hit him, the smell of all kinds of fresh herbs at the end of the merchants stall Aix couldn't help but follow the scent! Before he did so, Aix took some of Bandith's treasure without his brother knowing and then left without a trace While Aix was determined to find those herbs that are perfect for his collection, Aix had a strong sense of deja vu When Aix was still a hatchling, he was prone to wander without a care in the world Because of this carelessness, Aix older sister had to babysit him while Ma was gone and Pa was hunting for the family One time, Aix's sister notice that Pa's hunting party was late. So late that she was starving and decided to hunt for herself That was the first time hatchling Aix was the only one in the nursery. Immediately, the little fea went exploring. Saying hi who pass by, play in ponds and mess with frog statues, lay on the long sweet grass, after all that discoveries only to sleep in a peaceful meadow It took Aix sister hours to find the fea and immediately yelled at him about his vice before bring him back home After rembering those sweet and funny memories, Aix found the source of the herb scent! Before talking with the merchant, Bandith yelled his brother's name, to the point many smaller dragons thought there were earthquakes. Annoyed by Bandith making a scene, Aix quickly payed for the herbs and flew straight towards his brother so he can stop worrying [/center]
Brothers in a heated adventure!

69872549.png

69872548.png
Day 4
After Bandith's flying stunt that almost made Aix lose his grip, the boys decided to walk around the fair to find something interesting to do

*4 hours* Aix thought *what can we do in 4 hours? Eat more food? No, we already eat some. Games? After dealing with that annoying pearlcatcher, I'm not taking anymore chances...*

That's when it hit him, the smell of all kinds of fresh herbs at the end of the merchants stall
Aix couldn't help but follow the scent! Before he did so, Aix took some of Bandith's treasure without his brother knowing and then left without a trace
While Aix was determined to find those herbs that are perfect for his collection, Aix had a strong sense of deja vu

When Aix was still a hatchling, he was prone to wander without a care in the world
Because of this carelessness, Aix older sister had to babysit him while Ma was gone and Pa was hunting for the family
One time, Aix's sister notice that Pa's hunting party was late. So late that she was starving and decided to hunt for herself
That was the first time hatchling Aix was the only one in the nursery. Immediately, the little fea went exploring.
Saying hi who pass by, play in ponds and mess with frog statues, lay on the long sweet grass, after all that discoveries only to sleep in a peaceful meadow
It took Aix sister hours to find the fea and immediately yelled at him about his vice before bring him back home

After rembering those sweet and funny memories, Aix found the source of the herb scent! Before talking with the merchant, Bandith yelled his brother's name, to the point many smaller dragons thought there were earthquakes. Annoyed by Bandith making a scene, Aix quickly payed for the herbs and flew straight towards his brother so he can stop worrying
FieNOf9.png
DAY 4: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/887200/88719944p.png[/img] Senpos smiled and wiped up the last of his curry with a slice of bread. Mm. There was nothing better than curry, especially this time of year. "You see, it's a real top-secret project. Spent a pretty penny on it too." "Can we hurry this up?" Squid looked so uncomfortable that Senpos almost laughed again. "You're new, but we in the business don't all like to jump into deals like that. Ya gotta understand what you're getting here." Squid sighed and nudged his glass over to Senpos. "You can have that." Senpos slugged it down with a quick tilt of his head. "What ya do is sign here, and then we're cleared for further discussion." Seeing the look on the sandsurge's face, he added: "But not you specifically, yea?" The waiter set down another set of the spicy drinks. This was Senpos' third, if you didn't count the one Squid had offered him. He was a fiend for those things. Senpos tapped the paper with a claw and watched Squid make the calculations in his head. He was new, annoyed, and somehow bored out of his mind, but the kid was still sharp. -On my way to grind for a chest-
DAY 4:

88719944p.png

Senpos smiled and wiped up the last of his curry with a slice of bread. Mm. There was nothing better than curry, especially this time of year.

"You see, it's a real top-secret project. Spent a pretty penny on it too."

"Can we hurry this up?"

Squid looked so uncomfortable that Senpos almost laughed again.

"You're new, but we in the business don't all like to jump into deals like that. Ya gotta understand what you're getting here."

Squid sighed and nudged his glass over to Senpos. "You can have that."

Senpos slugged it down with a quick tilt of his head.

"What ya do is sign here, and then we're cleared for further discussion." Seeing the look on the sandsurge's face, he added: "But not you specifically, yea?"

The waiter set down another set of the spicy drinks. This was Senpos' third, if you didn't count the one Squid had offered him. He was a fiend for those things.

Senpos tapped the paper with a claw and watched Squid make the calculations in his head. He was new, annoyed, and somehow bored out of his mind, but the kid was still sharp.

-On my way to grind for a chest-
Wishlist -->Untitled1133-20231107165239.png
[center][size=5][b]~ Day Four ~[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87051121][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/870512/87051121.png[/img][/url] [b]Spiral on Your Shoulder[/b][/center] Ori pokes around the stall a little uncomfortably. The guy behind the stall has been trying to make small-talk with him for the last fifteen minutes; explaining where he got different trinkets, how lovely this jewelry would look on a potenial spouse, etcetera etcetera. It's a little too much for him. Ori picks up the first small little thing he can see. "How much for this?" "Oh yes! That is a lovely little artifact from-" and Ori doesn't want to hear the rest of what this guy is saying, he wants to finish the social interaction and get out of here. He quickly slaps down what seems like more than enough treasure for the trinket and hurriedly shuffles away from the booth before the guy manning it can wheedle him into buying anything else. He didn't originally want to come to this event, but Pyra said it would be good for him to get away from the fighting for a bit--for [i]both of them[/i] to have a little time to relax at a fun event. Unfortunately, Pyra couldn't make it to the event with him, so here he is... by himself... [i]trying[/i] to live up to what Pyra asked of him. He had thought maybe he could get a nice little souvenir gift for Pyra since she was a little bit bummed about not being able to go. But it seems like he can't do that right either. Pyra would say he's being too hard on himself... and she [i]might[/i] be right. Maybe. Ori takes a look at the little trinket he bought. It's a tiny wood-chiseled squirrel with bright paint markings. It's rough and the paint isn't perfect or accurate in any way. It's definitely NOT an artifact from wherever that guy said it was from. But, it [i]is[/i] kinda charming. Pyra would probably say the same about him. ----- [size=2](This one was kind of hard! I had to look up "character vices" on duckduckgo and I'm still not confident I nailed the "vice" part lol. The "Spiral on Your Shoulder" is a little play with words, since Pyra, who's a Spiral, is acting as the metaphorical angel on his shoulder for this)[/size] [center][b]Bonus Challenge: [/b] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7ba5eeae4b12b63625060b866f7fea04/ca3f2b5cbd64f943-a5/s400x600/b61f2c65c93095330b3ec960ae93e6b442bda24c.png[/img][/center]
~ Day Four ~

87051121.png

Spiral on Your Shoulder

Ori pokes around the stall a little uncomfortably. The guy behind the stall has been trying to make small-talk with him for the last fifteen minutes; explaining where he got different trinkets, how lovely this jewelry would look on a potenial spouse, etcetera etcetera. It's a little too much for him. Ori picks up the first small little thing he can see. "How much for this?"

"Oh yes! That is a lovely little artifact from-" and Ori doesn't want to hear the rest of what this guy is saying, he wants to finish the social interaction and get out of here. He quickly slaps down what seems like more than enough treasure for the trinket and hurriedly shuffles away from the booth before the guy manning it can wheedle him into buying anything else. He didn't originally want to come to this event, but Pyra said it would be good for him to get away from the fighting for a bit--for both of them to have a little time to relax at a fun event.

Unfortunately, Pyra couldn't make it to the event with him, so here he is... by himself... trying to live up to what Pyra asked of him. He had thought maybe he could get a nice little souvenir gift for Pyra since she was a little bit bummed about not being able to go. But it seems like he can't do that right either. Pyra would say he's being too hard on himself... and she might be right. Maybe. Ori takes a look at the little trinket he bought. It's a tiny wood-chiseled squirrel with bright paint markings. It's rough and the paint isn't perfect or accurate in any way. It's definitely NOT an artifact from wherever that guy said it was from. But, it is kinda charming. Pyra would probably say the same about him.
(This one was kind of hard! I had to look up "character vices" on duckduckgo and I'm still not confident I nailed the "vice" part lol. The "Spiral on Your Shoulder" is a little play with words, since Pyra, who's a Spiral, is acting as the metaphorical angel on his shoulder for this)
Bonus Challenge:

b61f2c65c93095330b3ec960ae93e6b442bda24c.png
X

JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Js0HRQT.png
VgQr1kz.png

vx6PPYy.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63211509][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/632116/63211509.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Day 4:[/b] As they finally finished their drinks, Malykris, Averie and Resh deposited their glasses and headed off back through the carnival. The rest had been pleasant, but now that they had tried food, game and drink from this carnival, Mal was eager to check through whatever shopping might be available in the nearby stalls. [i]Honestly it was a good thing my friends are here,[/i] Mal mused as their group reached the first few stalls. [i]My biggest vice is how much money I can spend shopping,[/i] he admitted to himself freely. “Now don’t you go losing your head here,” Averie told Mal sternly, as though reading his thoughts. “One thing only.” “One thing only? But…. but…” Mal protested immediately. There would surely be more than one wonderful handcrafted trinket for him to bring home. How would he even choose? “One.” Averie insisted. “Come on! Let’s go check it out.” The stalls themselves were dazzling, filled with weapons and armor, silks and cloth, dragonmade wooden carvings and hand sewn plushies. He was a kid in a candy store, jumping from one stall to another to check out the wares. Here, a shiny new dagger caught his eye. Elsewhere, a beautiful shimmering scarf. He even stopped to show off an intricate carving of an animal, a lithe rabbit mid jump. What actually made him salivate, however, was a little stall all the way at the end of the festival. There, gemstones, jewelry and rocks of all kinds shone in the mid day sun and glittered enticingly for Mal. He was especially drawn to the fractals of a green gem, fashioned into a pair of earrings that looked absolutely stunning. “Ok, I got it. It’s this,” he decided immediately, pointing to the set. Moments later (with one fierce haggling session between him and the shopkeeper) he walked away, securing the cute earrings to his ears. “Success,” he said cheerfully. [b]Bonus:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XyynZJk.png[/img]
63211509.png

Day 4:

As they finally finished their drinks, Malykris, Averie and Resh deposited their glasses and headed off back through the carnival. The rest had been pleasant, but now that they had tried food, game and drink from this carnival, Mal was eager to check through whatever shopping might be available in the nearby stalls.

Honestly it was a good thing my friends are here, Mal mused as their group reached the first few stalls. My biggest vice is how much money I can spend shopping, he admitted to himself freely.

“Now don’t you go losing your head here,” Averie told Mal sternly, as though reading his thoughts. “One thing only.”

“One thing only? But…. but…” Mal protested immediately. There would surely be more than one wonderful handcrafted trinket for him to bring home. How would he even choose?

“One.” Averie insisted. “Come on! Let’s go check it out.”

The stalls themselves were dazzling, filled with weapons and armor, silks and cloth, dragonmade wooden carvings and hand sewn plushies. He was a kid in a candy store, jumping from one stall to another to check out the wares. Here, a shiny new dagger caught his eye. Elsewhere, a beautiful shimmering scarf. He even stopped to show off an intricate carving of an animal, a lithe rabbit mid jump.

What actually made him salivate, however, was a little stall all the way at the end of the festival. There, gemstones, jewelry and rocks of all kinds shone in the mid day sun and glittered enticingly for Mal. He was especially drawn to the fractals of a green gem, fashioned into a pair of earrings that looked absolutely stunning.

“Ok, I got it. It’s this,” he decided immediately, pointing to the set. Moments later (with one fierce haggling session between him and the shopkeeper) he walked away, securing the cute earrings to his ears. “Success,” he said cheerfully.

Bonus:
XyynZJk.png
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
Day 4 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18330090][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/183301/18330090.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18870201][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/188703/18870201.png[/img][/url] Brio happily trotted around the carnival. He was mainly here to help Derek with music, but he had some brief downtime before he had to continue singing. Eris shambled alongside him, clearing a path with her imposing size and dour disposition. "What a successful day of busking! Anything in particular catch your eye?" Brio chirped. "No," replied Eris. She wasn't much of a talker, but Brio had learned to read her body language like a sailor reads the clouds. Eris had paused slightly in front of a stand that had stuffed animals and pillows of various sizes. Brio knew that the hard ground of Dragonhome was hard for Eris and preferred a softer ground to rest on while listening to Brio play. "Wanna grab some stuffed animals? Here, this one looks just like you!" Brio grabbed a caterpillar plushie that was as large as Eris and threw it at her. "If this is your idea of a joke, it isn't funny," Eris growled, but still took the plushie. "I'll take this one! It's as loud and fabulous as me!" Brio exclaimed as he grabbed a medium sized bird plushie from the stand. Realistically though, there was a 50% chance that his plushie would mysteriously disappear from his room in a couple days time. Oh well, it's not like he likes stuffed animals all that much anyways. Bonus [img]https://i.imgur.com/CvYJ5Tz.png[/img]
Day 4

18330090.png 18870201.png

Brio happily trotted around the carnival. He was mainly here to help Derek with music, but he had some brief downtime before he had to continue singing. Eris shambled alongside him, clearing a path with her imposing size and dour disposition.

"What a successful day of busking! Anything in particular catch your eye?" Brio chirped.

"No," replied Eris. She wasn't much of a talker, but Brio had learned to read her body language like a sailor reads the clouds. Eris had paused slightly in front of a stand that had stuffed animals and pillows of various sizes. Brio knew that the hard ground of Dragonhome was hard for Eris and preferred a softer ground to rest on while listening to Brio play.

"Wanna grab some stuffed animals? Here, this one looks just like you!" Brio grabbed a caterpillar plushie that was as large as Eris and threw it at her.

"If this is your idea of a joke, it isn't funny," Eris growled, but still took the plushie.

"I'll take this one! It's as loud and fabulous as me!" Brio exclaimed as he grabbed a medium sized bird plushie from the stand. Realistically though, there was a 50% chance that his plushie would mysteriously disappear from his room in a couple days time. Oh well, it's not like he likes stuffed animals all that much anyways.

Bonus
CvYJ5Tz.png
venusaur-mega.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73038953][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/730390/73038953.png[/img][/url] [b]Dhandir - Day 4[/b] Dhandir is strolling through the stalls before his gaze snaps back to a stall. The vendor catches his eye and calls him over to peruse the wares. But it's not the polished metallurgist tools or precisely decorated jewelry that Dhandir is looking at, it's the decorative torch that stands next to the stall. The smoke is bent out of place, making it travel too steadily. The smoke it produces is also too thick, causing it to linger around the booth and block the torch's light. He felt his eye twitch. Sometimes he can summon the willpower to ignore such a botched job, but this one was clearly causing other dergs to avoid coming to the table. The vendor stared as Dhandir essentially thrusts his face into the flame. The derg puffs a blast of air, perfectly angled, at the base of the torch. It puts it out immediately, which is quite the feat considering the size of the flame. "Hey!" The vendor cries. Without delay, Dhandir quickly pulls a firestarter from his gear. The torch quickly flares back to life. The ridgeback turns to the bewildered seller. "Bad foundation. Fixed the smoke. Can see tools better now." The vendor looks around as the haze slowly begins to clear. After a moment of processing, the vendor happily gives Dhandir a thankful pat. With the smoke out of the way, the shine of the booth's goods catches more eyes. The stall quickly begins to crowd and Dhandir steps away to let others reach the table. He might as well look at some other stalls...wait...is that? Dhandir quickly rushes over to the bonfire emitting more sparks than flame. He can't quite seem to leave anything under his standards alone. [b]Bonus:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3fQm5ni.png[/img] [/center]
73038953.png
Dhandir - Day 4

Dhandir is strolling through the stalls before his gaze snaps back to a stall. The vendor catches his eye and calls him over to peruse the wares. But it's not the polished metallurgist tools or precisely decorated jewelry that Dhandir is looking at, it's the decorative torch that stands next to the stall. The smoke is bent out of place, making it travel too steadily. The smoke it produces is also too thick, causing it to linger around the booth and block the torch's light. He felt his eye twitch. Sometimes he can summon the willpower to ignore such a botched job, but this one was clearly causing other dergs to avoid coming to the table.

The vendor stared as Dhandir essentially thrusts his face into the flame. The derg puffs a blast of air, perfectly angled, at the base of the torch. It puts it out immediately, which is quite the feat considering the size of the flame.

"Hey!" The vendor cries. Without delay, Dhandir quickly pulls a firestarter from his gear. The torch quickly flares back to life. The ridgeback turns to the bewildered seller.

"Bad foundation. Fixed the smoke. Can see tools better now."

The vendor looks around as the haze slowly begins to clear. After a moment of processing, the vendor happily gives Dhandir a thankful pat.

With the smoke out of the way, the shine of the booth's goods catches more eyes. The stall quickly begins to crowd and Dhandir steps away to let others reach the table. He might as well look at some other stalls...wait...is that?

Dhandir quickly rushes over to the bonfire emitting more sparks than flame. He can't quite seem to leave anything under his standards alone.

Bonus:
3fQm5ni.png
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22