Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Hearthland Skins - fire foodie fae
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][color=firebrick][size=6]Welcome to Teg's skin collection![/size][/color] [item=fine woodsculpt][/center] I figure if I'm to keep making these things I should have a central place to store and sell them from. [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922/1 ][img] https://i.postimg.cc/7PJgjxyQ/fire-banner.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][LIST] [*] I take preorders for my skins, and will collect funds once the minimum number of people sign up. A minimum of 5 orders (accents) or 8 orders (skins) is required to print a run. [*] I accept treasure OR gems (1kt:1g) for all my skins. [*] If you see any printed skins you'd like a copy of, feel free to request a slot. I'm willing to reprint any of my skins if there's enough interest. [*] Subscribe below for new skin drops and other general updates![/list] [center][pinglist=14635][/center][/columns]
Welcome to Teg's skin collection!

Fine Woodsculpt

I figure if I'm to keep making these things I should have a central place to store and sell them from.
fire-banner.png

• I take preorders for my skins, and will collect funds once the minimum number of people sign up. A minimum of 5 orders (accents) or 8 orders (skins) is required to print a run.
  • I accept treasure OR gems (1kt:1g) for all my skins.
  • If you see any printed skins you'd like a copy of, feel free to request a slot. I'm willing to reprint any of my skins if there's enough interest.
  • Subscribe below for new skin drops and other general updates!
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
[center][color=firebrick][size=6]Open for Orders[/size][/color][/center] [columns][img][/img][nextcol] [b]placeholder[/b] 500 [emoji=gem size=1] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. [url=]Reskin Link[/url][/columns]
Open for Orders
[img][/img] placeholder

[url=]Reskin Link[/url]
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
Currently Working On
Currently Working On
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
[center][color=firebrick][size=6]Printed Skins[/size][/color] [columns][center][b]can you handle the heat[/b] 1 in stock 500 [emoji=gem size=1] [skin=56023][nextcol] [center][b]Surge Coat[/b] 0 in stock 500 [emoji=gem size=1] [skin=55604][nextcol][center][b]Guardian Foo[/b] 0 in stock 500 [emoji=gem size=1] [skin=55390][nextcol] [center][b]Nightvision[/b] Fest skin Trickmurk Circus 2024 [skin=54989][nextcol] [center][b]Inner Turmoil[/b] Fest skin Crystalline Gala 2024 [skin=54519][/columns] [columns][center][b]timekeeper[/b] 0 in stock 500 [emoji=gem size=1] [skin=53405] [size=2]interested: XxCalypsoxX Chingoo[/size][nextcol] [center][b]fifteenth grade grom[/b] 0 in stock 700 [emoji=gem size=1] [skin=53089] [nextcol][/columns]
Printed Skins
can you handle the heat
1 in stock
Surge Coat
0 in stock
Guardian Foo
0 in stock
Nightvision
Fest skin
Trickmurk Circus 2024
Inner Turmoil
Fest skin
Crystalline Gala 2024
timekeeper
0 in stock

interested: XxCalypsoxX
Chingoo
fifteenth grade grom
0 in stock
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
Slot for Guardian Foo please!
Slot for Guardian Foo please!
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@Milim
Noted you down, thanks for your interest!
@Milim
Noted you down, thanks for your interest!
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
I'm interested in Guardian Foo :>
I'm interested in Guardian Foo :>
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@DeathbyPixelz
I've got you down, thanks for your interest!
(Sorry I didn't see this til now, I'm not subbed aha)
@DeathbyPixelz
I've got you down, thanks for your interest!
(Sorry I didn't see this til now, I'm not subbed aha)
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
Aw, I love your skins! Can't afford to buy any right now but I've joined the PL's. Hopefully others follow suit [emoji=heart size=1]
Aw, I love your skins! Can't afford to buy any right now but I've joined the PL's. Hopefully others follow suit
mlNVeHM.jpg
[quote name="DemonicDuchess" date="2024-02-11 18:16:06" ] Aw, I love your skins! Can't afford to buy any right now but I've joined the PL's. Hopefully others follow suit [emoji=heart size=1] [/quote] Thanks mate, appreciate the support ^^
DemonicDuchess wrote on 2024-02-11 18:16:06:
Aw, I love your skins! Can't afford to buy any right now but I've joined the PL's. Hopefully others follow suit

Thanks mate, appreciate the support ^^
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6