Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 995 996 997 998 999 ... 1145 1146
Hello! There's a small error re: a skin that was just returned to me (50560). it's for veilspun f, but the icon shows skydancer f

ALSO while im here, could I get the name of skin 50525 changed to just "sorcerer"? made a mistake when I originally submitted it.

thank you : )
Hello! There's a small error re: a skin that was just returned to me (50560). it's for veilspun f, but the icon shows skydancer f

ALSO while im here, could I get the name of skin 50525 changed to just "sorcerer"? made a mistake when I originally submitted it.

thank you : )
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
107878, 107879, and 107880 are all collabs between myself and @mokuba :D [quote name="decomposedcarrot" date="2023-05-15 07:31:39" ] the name of # 107785 translates to "red bull" in welsh :) [/quote] the new queue number is 107881 ^^
107878, 107879, and 107880 are all collabs between myself and @mokuba :D
decomposedcarrot wrote on 2023-05-15 07:31:39:
the name of # 107785 translates to "red bull" in welsh :)

the new queue number is 107881 ^^

///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
[quote name="decomposedcarrot" date="2023-05-19 13:13:28" ] 107878, 107879, and 107880 are all collabs between myself and @/mokuba :D [snip] [/quote] Can confirm! :]
decomposedcarrot wrote on 2023-05-19 13:13:28:
107878, 107879, and 107880 are all collabs between myself and @/mokuba :D

[snip]

Can confirm! :]
Hello! I realized there were some minor details missing from this skin: [skin=50537] along with it needing an update to the username now, from [b]Matamune[/b] to [b]Kyojuro[/b]! This is the [b]fixed[/b] version, if it's okay to ask for it to be switched out: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1010390945084223541/1110008244828643408/malachi_350px_fixed.png[/img]
Hello! I realized there were some minor details missing from this skin:

along with it needing an update to the username now, from Matamune to Kyojuro!

This is the fixed version, if it's okay to ask for it to be switched out:
malachi_350px_fixed.png
MALACHI {he/him/fae/faer}
Go ahead and live with your head held high.
No matter how devastated you may be
by your own weakness or uselessness,
set your heart ablaze.
@Fay icon is fixed and the name is updated.

@Kyojuro The image is updated (although I couldn't spot any differences between the previous version and the updated version, were they subtle changes?) and the username is updated.
@Fay icon is fixed and the name is updated.

@Kyojuro The image is updated (although I couldn't spot any differences between the previous version and the updated version, were they subtle changes?) and the username is updated.
They were very subtle, yes! It was two missing lineart layers and a small birthmark (on the pawpad, I hid it for when I was adding shading) missing. I'm a little nitpicky, I'm so sorry, but I do hardcore appreciate the update! I made 100% sure this time that everything was accounted for. :D You're awesome!
They were very subtle, yes! It was two missing lineart layers and a small birthmark (on the pawpad, I hid it for when I was adding shading) missing. I'm a little nitpicky, I'm so sorry, but I do hardcore appreciate the update! I made 100% sure this time that everything was accounted for. :D You're awesome!
MALACHI {he/him/fae/faer}
Go ahead and live with your head held high.
No matter how devastated you may be
by your own weakness or uselessness,
set your heart ablaze.
[center][font=calibri] would it be possible to get more exact guidance on what needs to be edited on this skin please ( end of the water #107832 ) ? I've had it rejected three times now after edits each time and the same message was given each rejection, so there hasn't been a lot of clarity on what needs to be changed exactly. I've darkened the lines and shadows each time ( figured the biggest issue was on the silks since that was a problem for the dark one too ) but even after darkening that, nothing. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0LVQpDi.png[/img] I'm worried that darkening it further will ruin the design and make it a mess of dark lines over the white. All the shadows and lines have been darkened enough to be visible through the design and were darkened the same amount as the black varient, '[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/50533]night out on earth[/url]' and that was accepted on the second attempt. any advice would be appreciated, if possible ; w; I just really don't want to end up having to paint the lines completely black.

would it be possible to get more exact guidance on what needs to be edited on this skin please ( end of the water #107832 ) ? I've had it rejected three times now after edits each time and the same message was given each rejection, so there hasn't been a lot of clarity on what needs to be changed exactly. I've darkened the lines and shadows each time ( figured the biggest issue was on the silks since that was a problem for the dark one too ) but even after darkening that, nothing.

0LVQpDi.png

I'm worried that darkening it further will ruin the design and make it a mess of dark lines over the white. All the shadows and lines have been darkened enough to be visible through the design and were darkened the same amount as the black varient, 'night out on earth' and that was accepted on the second attempt.

any advice would be appreciated, if possible ; w; I just really don't want to end up having to paint the lines completely black.
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
i put in an extra order of a skin i'm printing; can i send back the 10 extra copies and get a refund on my blueprint (or just get the blueprint back) by any chance?
i put in an extra order of a skin i'm printing; can i send back the 10 extra copies and get a refund on my blueprint (or just get the blueprint back) by any chance?
yDxBpzp.png
Hello! May i get the name of ID#50579 changed to 'Dusky Trees AE' if possible, please? The skin came back with my username as the title!

Thank you in advance!!
Hello! May i get the name of ID#50579 changed to 'Dusky Trees AE' if possible, please? The skin came back with my username as the title!

Thank you in advance!!
[quote name="decomposedcarrot" date="2023-05-17 13:15:36" ] [quote name="Mokuba" date="2023-05-17 13:13:22" ] For order #107833, me and @/decomposedcarrot have done a collab. They’ve already submitted some orders using recolors of that skin, so I just wanted to clarify so it doesn’t get rejected! [/quote] this is true :) the other skin orders are 107711, 107712, and 107786 :)) [/quote] #107935 is the new order!
decomposedcarrot wrote on 2023-05-17 13:15:36:
Mokuba wrote on 2023-05-17 13:13:22:
For order #107833, me and @/decomposedcarrot have done a collab. They’ve already submitted some orders using recolors of that skin, so I just wanted to clarify so it doesn’t get rejected!

this is true :) the other skin orders are 107711, 107712, and 107786 :))

#107935 is the new order!
1 2 ... 995 996 997 998 999 ... 1145 1146