Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 994 995 996 997 998 ... 1140 1141
@RThrax Ah, I must have saved over each one as I uploaded them, sorry! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/THX-NightEdge.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/THX-SmallEdge.png[/img] @Hex I double checked, and you did receive an extra order of of your skins. Can you please PM me the extra two copies of a night out on earth?
@RThrax Ah, I must have saved over each one as I uploaded them, sorry!
THX-NightEdge.png
THX-SmallEdge.png

@Hex I double checked, and you did receive an extra order of of your skins. Can you please PM me the extra two copies of a night out on earth?
Thank you!
Thank you!
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
@SuburbanSamurai sorry to come right back, but the name seems to still be a little broken ^^" I tried clearing my cache to see if that was the issue, but that doesn't seem to be the case, as it's not showing up right for others either when I asked. [quote name="Illusia" date="2023-05-16 11:33:19" ] Hello! I just got Accent: It's crazy it' back, but some of the name seems to have fallen out - the name was meant to be "Accent: It's crazy it's party", I'd like for the rest of the name to be added when possible :> thank you! [/quote]
@SuburbanSamurai sorry to come right back, but the name seems to still be a little broken ^^" I tried clearing my cache to see if that was the issue, but that doesn't seem to be the case, as it's not showing up right for others either when I asked.
Illusia wrote on 2023-05-16 11:33:19:
Hello! I just got Accent: It's crazy it' back, but some of the name seems to have fallen out - the name was meant to be "Accent: It's crazy it's party", I'd like for the rest of the name to be added when possible :> thank you!
@Illusia I applied the name change again, and it seems to be correct now.
@Illusia I applied the name change again, and it seems to be correct now.
If I could have some staff input on this design, that would be fantastic, as I’ve had it denied four times now, with adjustments made between each denial for the lines and shadows. However, at this point if I make them any more prominent, the quality of the design will be lost. This is not a dark image, and the shadows are pretty clearly visible when the layers are turned on and off in my art program for comparison. Can a staff member please explain to me what specifically needs to be adjusted without it deteriorating the actual design any further? This is my most recent draft, in which I’ve darkened and tinted the lineart on the bones (which were the most recent issue) again, and I don’t want to waste another week of my waiting customers’ time only for it to be denied for a fifth time. [center][img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529249585458315276/1108256335293845574/skin_tundra_m_dragon.png[/img][/center]
If I could have some staff input on this design, that would be fantastic, as I’ve had it denied four times now, with adjustments made between each denial for the lines and shadows. However, at this point if I make them any more prominent, the quality of the design will be lost. This is not a dark image, and the shadows are pretty clearly visible when the layers are turned on and off in my art program for comparison. Can a staff member please explain to me what specifically needs to be adjusted without it deteriorating the actual design any further? This is my most recent draft, in which I’ve darkened and tinted the lineart on the bones (which were the most recent issue) again, and I don’t want to waste another week of my waiting customers’ time only for it to be denied for a fifth time.
skin_tundra_m_dragon.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
For order #107833, me and @decomposedcarrot have done a collab. They’ve already submitted some orders using recolors of that skin, so I just wanted to clarify so it doesn’t get rejected!
For order #107833, me and @decomposedcarrot have done a collab. They’ve already submitted some orders using recolors of that skin, so I just wanted to clarify so it doesn’t get rejected!
[quote name="Mokuba" date="2023-05-17 13:13:22" ] For order #107833, me and @decomposedcarrot have done a collab. They’ve already submitted some orders using recolors of that skin, so I just wanted to clarify so it doesn’t get rejected! [/quote] this is true :) the other skin orders are 107711, 107712, and 107786 :))
Mokuba wrote on 2023-05-17 13:13:22:

this is true :) the other skin orders are 107711, 107712, and 107786 :))
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
@ectochoir On second view this edit is okay to accept. Please resubmit and let me know the order#.

@Mokuba @decomposedcarrot Thank you for the collab notice.
@ectochoir On second view this edit is okay to accept. Please resubmit and let me know the order#.

@Mokuba @decomposedcarrot Thank you for the collab notice.
@SuburbanSamurai

Thank you so much for the prompt response! The new order numbers are 107837 and 107838! :)
@SuburbanSamurai

Thank you so much for the prompt response! The new order numbers are 107837 and 107838! :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
May I have order 107817 cancelled? I want to redo and resubmit. ^^
May I have order 107817 cancelled? I want to redo and resubmit. ^^
XdA0BPq.png
mmoRz30.pngZqTATLu.png
H0t7Ypl.png7DcAca6.png
1 2 ... 994 995 996 997 998 ... 1140 1141