Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [discord] aesthetic rising
[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/366168857939017732/1099524450053017730/retrowave-synthwave-vaporwave-aesthetic-illustration-vintage-gradient-colored-sunset-with-palm-trees-silhouettes-abstract-triangle-shapes-background_148087-302.jpg[/img] hello everyone!! i have recently started a new discord focused on [i]a e s t h e t i c[/i]. aesthetic rising is a discord for people who enjoy making/using UMAs featuring vaporwave, synthwave, outrun, weirdcore, ravecore, anything like that [url=https://discord.gg/ccn4KtNCzp]invite link[/url] please come on in and share your love for -waves and -cores [emoji=pink star size=1] [/center]
retrowave-synthwave-vaporwave-aesthetic-illustration-vintage-gradient-colored-sunset-with-palm-trees-silhouettes-abstract-triangle-shapes-background_148087-302.jpg

hello everyone!! i have recently started a new discord focused on a e s t h e t i c.

aesthetic rising is a discord for people who enjoy making/using UMAs featuring vaporwave, synthwave, outrun, weirdcore, ravecore, anything like that

invite link

please come on in and share your love for -waves and -cores

9tla5k5.gif
[emoji=pink star size=1]
9tla5k5.gif
@felwinter
hey! just so you know, bumping posts outside of sales forums is not allowed.

I'm not very into the aesthetics you're describing but I defs see the appeal, I'm hoping the discord takes off!
@felwinter
hey! just so you know, bumping posts outside of sales forums is not allowed.

I'm not very into the aesthetics you're describing but I defs see the appeal, I'm hoping the discord takes off!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko hmm good point, thanks for letting me know ! any ideas on what i could do instead?
@LouckyKoneko hmm good point, thanks for letting me know ! any ideas on what i could do instead?
9tla5k5.gif
Joined!
Joined!

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@felwinter
talking about the topic (in this case, vaporwave and similar aesthetics on FR) or having a qotd for a while should be fine. as long as it's not direct bumping or just you talking to yourself
@felwinter
talking about the topic (in this case, vaporwave and similar aesthetics on FR) or having a qotd for a while should be fine. as long as it's not direct bumping or just you talking to yourself
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png