Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Garden | dust f
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 165 166
t h e - g a r d e n

hello! welcome to my skin shop. im gonna keep things simple and to the point :) you can see the skins im currently printing below. to put yourself down for a preorder, just post in this thread.

typically i wait until a run is full (or mostly full), then I will ping everyone for prepayment and submit the skin once I have enough gems ^^

any skin/accent that hasn't been approved yet may be subject to shadow/line changes
---
r u l e s

- i dont care what you do with my skins after you buy them

- try to prepay if you can, but you don't have to tell me if you don't have the cash. typically enough people pay that it doesn't matter. people who don't prepay will just be sent a PA with the full cost once the print comes back

- let me know if you need more than 2 weeks to pick up a PA, otherwise im gonna put your order in the AH

- i take treasure at a 1:1000 ratio
---
custom recolors: closed

- all skins can be recolored except customs

- recolors start at 2kg + blueprint, or 4k + blueprint for retired skins. the price may be higher for particularly complicated skins or if you want minor changes made to the piece. feel free to DM me for an exact price

- yes, feel free to ask for minor changes, but i have the right to deny changes that i deem to be too major or extensive

- for 1-prints, you keep the only copy. for 2-prints, we both get one copy. for 5 prints, i keep one copy. for 10 prints, i keep 2 copies

- my turnover rate is about 2-3 weeks
Recolor queue:
1. algophobia (pc m)
2. algophobia (aeth m)
3. skadiv (paid)
t h e - g a r d e n

hello! welcome to my skin shop. im gonna keep things simple and to the point :) you can see the skins im currently printing below. to put yourself down for a preorder, just post in this thread.

typically i wait until a run is full (or mostly full), then I will ping everyone for prepayment and submit the skin once I have enough gems ^^

any skin/accent that hasn't been approved yet may be subject to shadow/line changes
---
r u l e s

- i dont care what you do with my skins after you buy them

- try to prepay if you can, but you don't have to tell me if you don't have the cash. typically enough people pay that it doesn't matter. people who don't prepay will just be sent a PA with the full cost once the print comes back

- let me know if you need more than 2 weeks to pick up a PA, otherwise im gonna put your order in the AH

- i take treasure at a 1:1000 ratio
---
custom recolors: closed

- all skins can be recolored except customs

- recolors start at 2kg + blueprint, or 4k + blueprint for retired skins. the price may be higher for particularly complicated skins or if you want minor changes made to the piece. feel free to DM me for an exact price

- yes, feel free to ask for minor changes, but i have the right to deny changes that i deem to be too major or extensive

- for 1-prints, you keep the only copy. for 2-prints, we both get one copy. for 5 prints, i keep one copy. for 10 prints, i keep 2 copies

- my turnover rate is about 2-3 weeks
Recolor queue:
1. algophobia (pc m)
2. algophobia (aeth m)
3. skadiv (paid)
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
[center]currently printing [/center] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/5S8iIc1.png[/img][nextcol][center][item=accent blueprint] [size=2]scylla 600g [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/c41f7835]preview here[/url] [/center] [columns][size=2]run 1 - submitted 1. AsylumBat (p) 2. WithoutBounds (p) 3. Silverishness (p) 4. bonivich 5. Synthsational (p) 6. Dredgen 7. Pudgykookaburra 8. Maws (p) 9. RisenWolf (p) 10. me[/size][nextcol][size=2]run 2 - submitted 1. Marrigan 2. hayum 3. dems 4. ThistleProse 5. CHUUNIBYOU (p) 6. Vrtra (p) 7. Solinary (p) 8. Takora (p) 9. draconicslime 10. Ribo (p)[/size][/columns][/columns] [columns][size=2]run 3 - 1. Shalott 2. epeolatry 3. Malachite 4. Oakwell 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/bst539v.png[/img][nextcol][center][item=accent blueprint] [size=2]mage of the sky 600g [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/b39e1c0a]preview here[/url] [/center] [columns][size=2]run 1 - submitted 1. BrooklyneFae 2. Velsim 3. Yelloweye 4. seepratintti 5. Aavinox (p) 6. kishiar 7. 8. 9. doikayt (p) 10. me[/size][nextcol][size=2]run 2 - 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. [/size][/columns][/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/GKgVJFx.png[/img][nextcol][center][item=accent blueprint] [size=2]mage of the earth 600g [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/b0fef304]preview here[/url] [/center] [columns][size=2]run 1 - submitted 1. SolCanis 2. TempleSystem 3. milkchai 4. Asgore 5. Sabyrin (p) 6. epeolatry (p) 7. Marrigan 8. Yelloweye 9. Hasufel (p) 10. me[/size][nextcol][size=2]run 2 - 1. ishipri 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. [/size][/columns][/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/d8cc3tw.png[/img][nextcol][center][item=accent blueprint] [size=2]mage of the forest 600g [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/11e2bad4]preview here[/url] [/center] [columns][size=2]run 1 - submitted 1. RisenWolf (p) 2. TempleSystem 3. gnaphosa 4. Lunacid 5. Elidibus 6. HawkMartian (t) (p) 7. Hasufel (p) 8. Kashmere 9. Aavinox 10. Akhilleus (p)[/size][nextcol][size=2]run 2 - 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. [/size][/columns][/columns]
currently printing
5S8iIc1.png
Accent Blueprint
scylla
600g
preview here
run 1 - submitted

1. AsylumBat (p)
2. WithoutBounds (p)
3. Silverishness (p)
4. bonivich
5. Synthsational (p)
6. Dredgen
7. Pudgykookaburra
8. Maws (p)
9. RisenWolf (p)
10. me
run 2 - submitted

1. Marrigan
2. hayum
3. dems
4. ThistleProse
5. CHUUNIBYOU (p)
6. Vrtra (p)
7. Solinary (p)
8. Takora (p)
9. draconicslime
10. Ribo (p)
run 3 -
1. Shalott
2. epeolatry
3. Malachite
4. Oakwell

bst539v.png
Accent Blueprint
mage of the sky
600g
preview here
run 1 - submitted

1. BrooklyneFae
2. Velsim
3. Yelloweye
4. seepratintti
5. Aavinox (p)
6. kishiar
9. doikayt (p)
10. me
run 2 -

GKgVJFx.png
Accent Blueprint
mage of the earth
600g
preview here
run 1 - submitted

1. SolCanis
2. TempleSystem
3. milkchai
4. Asgore
5. Sabyrin (p)
6. epeolatry (p)
7. Marrigan
8. Yelloweye
9. Hasufel (p)
10. me
run 2 -

1. ishipri
d8cc3tw.png
Accent Blueprint
mage of the forest
600g
preview here
run 1 - submitted

1. RisenWolf (p)
2. TempleSystem
3. gnaphosa
4. Lunacid
5. Elidibus
6. HawkMartian (t) (p)
7. Hasufel (p)
8. Kashmere
9. Aavinox
10. Akhilleus (p)
run 2 -

fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
---

reprint pinglists

ritual garden: WisteriaSky
from serpents: xenonentity
the bull from the sea: bumblebree14, WisteriaSky
sabre, spire: BurntLeafyToast
creature quiescent: WisteriaSky
magister: Vexxah, Raatha, maranimh
warlock: SleepyLamb, ezelia, Gryphire, Neiara
capricious: Eqquator, WisteriaSky
chimaeral: Raatha
fuel for the feeding end: Perseidas
through eyes of madness: Scream, Myrtana, Togamii, Neiara
glory at my right hand: Zelai, WolfTrickster, Aavinox, Aurelyon, SolCanis, belated, Neiara
forest of roots: Herbalist, LovelyDeeps, Pride, Neiara
forest of stars: Pride
terra noctis: SolCanis, mossfinch, ViolentViolet77, SaurouZ
soothsayer: anthologia
wet beast wednesday: shadowbattle, Nytragen, amberwing, hayum, Storrie
reap what you sow: BurittoKimasan
---

reprint pinglists

ritual garden: WisteriaSky
from serpents: xenonentity
the bull from the sea: bumblebree14, WisteriaSky
sabre, spire: BurntLeafyToast
creature quiescent: WisteriaSky
magister: Vexxah, Raatha, maranimh
warlock: SleepyLamb, ezelia, Gryphire, Neiara
capricious: Eqquator, WisteriaSky
chimaeral: Raatha
fuel for the feeding end: Perseidas
through eyes of madness: Scream, Myrtana, Togamii, Neiara
glory at my right hand: Zelai, WolfTrickster, Aavinox, Aurelyon, SolCanis, belated, Neiara
forest of roots: Herbalist, LovelyDeeps, Pride, Neiara
forest of stars: Pride
terra noctis: SolCanis, mossfinch, ViolentViolet77, SaurouZ
soothsayer: anthologia
wet beast wednesday: shadowbattle, Nytragen, amberwing, hayum, Storrie
reap what you sow: BurittoKimasan
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
c a t a l o g u e
i will reprint any skin in the catalogue if there is enough interest. let me know if you're interested in a reprint and i'll add you to one of the pinglists above. these skins may also be reprinted at print cost + a blueprint

20 copies

10 copies

20 copies

20 copies

30 copies

20 copies

30 copies

20 copies

40 copies

40 copies

70 copies

120 copies

35 copies

25 copies

40 copies

50 copies

50 copies

60 copies

70 copies

30 copies

40 copies

30 copies

20 copies

20 copies

30 copies

30 copies

20 copies

200 copies

35 copies

50 copies

50 copies

r e t i r e d
these skins were printed for a limited time and will not be reprinted

60 copies

70 copies

20 copies

20 copies
c u s t o m s
customs will not be reprinted except with explicit permission from the commissioner (or with a bribe offer + a blueprint for personal customs)

1 copy
personal

5 copies
recolor

10 copies
recolor

10 copies
personal

1 copy
recolor

1 copy
recolor

5 copies
personal

5 copies
personal

5 copies
recolor

1 copy
recolor

1 copy
recolor - reprintable

5 copies
commission

5 copies
secret santa

10 copies
recolor

10 copies
personal
t r o p h y - c a s e
fest skins :)

greenskeeper 2023
c a t a l o g u e
i will reprint any skin in the catalogue if there is enough interest. let me know if you're interested in a reprint and i'll add you to one of the pinglists above. these skins may also be reprinted at print cost + a blueprint

20 copies

10 copies

20 copies

20 copies

30 copies

20 copies

30 copies

20 copies

40 copies

40 copies

70 copies

120 copies

35 copies

25 copies

40 copies

50 copies

50 copies

60 copies

70 copies

30 copies

40 copies

30 copies

20 copies

20 copies

30 copies

30 copies

20 copies

200 copies

35 copies

50 copies

50 copies

r e t i r e d
these skins were printed for a limited time and will not be reprinted

60 copies

70 copies

20 copies

20 copies
c u s t o m s
customs will not be reprinted except with explicit permission from the commissioner (or with a bribe offer + a blueprint for personal customs)

1 copy
personal

5 copies
recolor

10 copies
recolor

10 copies
personal

1 copy
recolor

1 copy
recolor

5 copies
personal

5 copies
personal

5 copies
recolor

1 copy
recolor

1 copy
recolor - reprintable

5 copies
commission

5 copies
secret santa

10 copies
recolor

10 copies
personal
t r o p h y - c a s e
fest skins :)

greenskeeper 2023
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
Slot for Ritual Garden, please!
Slot for Ritual Garden, please!
pierrot.pngheliotrope.png
Oh gosh, I'd love a slot for Ritual Garden, please! Thank you.
Oh gosh, I'd love a slot for Ritual Garden, please! Thank you.
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
A slot for SPELL GUARDEN pls!
A slot for SPELL GUARDEN pls!
K2H4fpn.png
Would it be possible to get a preview of each on this scry? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=162&breed=22&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=100&tertgene=142&winggene=152&wings=163&auth=6c697ffe4390a36dfa0041f246e6b709dcef51d9&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Would it be possible to get a preview of each on this scry?

dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=162&breed=22&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=100&tertgene=142&winggene=152&wings=163&auth=6c697ffe4390a36dfa0041f246e6b709dcef51d9&dummyext=prev.png
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
slot for SPELL GUARDEN please!
slot for SPELL GUARDEN please!
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Birdsofwax here you go ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/gQgGpXB.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uQ0PKkj.png[/img]
@Birdsofwax here you go ^^

gQgGpXB.png

uQ0PKkj.png
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 165 166