Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 ... 1152 1153
[quote name="Silience" date="2024-05-26 03:15:04" ] hi! orders #3192, #3193, #3194, are collabs with me, @/umbers and @/mywitness [/quote] can confirm!
Silience wrote on 2024-05-26 03:15:04:
hi! orders #3192, #3193, #3194, are collabs with me, @/umbers and @/mywitness

can confirm!
Hi there! Can I get Accent: Protect Them All and Accent: Protect My People updated to my new username Lightehouse?
Hi there! Can I get Accent: Protect Them All and Accent: Protect My People updated to my new username Lightehouse?
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!
» Exalt Lair
- My name is Lightehouse.
- Formerly Astromanian.
i0phQ2L.gif
Hello! I recently accidentally bought 5 accent blueprint copies- I was meant to buy skin blueprint copies instead. Is it possible to get these refunded? :'D
Hello! I recently accidentally bought 5 accent blueprint copies- I was meant to buy skin blueprint copies instead. Is it possible to get these refunded? :'D
They/he/star, FR+10
Idk how to format stuff T_T
Weekly dragon raffle!

Accent shop
80953235_54Hod3b6dYCrlYh.png
@DireShire Yes, just post your updated artwork here or PM the png to me and I'll replace it in the database. @rndzvs The image has been updated. Your current copies should reflect this change. @JavaMP The original lineart and shadow layers are tinted very light colors throughout these designs, making them difficult to see on top of your designs. Here are some edits you can use to resubmit with that will be accepted. Alternatively, you can resubmit with your own, similarly edited versions. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/JavaMP2-ALt.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/JavaMP3-ALT.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/JavaMP4-ALT.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/JavaMP5-ALT.png[/img] @Straka The image has been updated. @sorow The names have been updated. @pheelthemoment The name has been updated. @Asgore I can recommend this version for resubmitting. @1Sash1 Sure thing, just PM @SuburbanSamurai with the blueprints and he will send you a gem refund. @Reckless There should be a response on this shortly. @Kaenith This would most likely be fine, but the final decision lies with the site owners. @Silience @mywitness @umbers Thanks for letting us know! @Lightehouse The name has been updated. @reybrella Sure thing, just PM @SuburbanSamurai with the blueprints and he will send you a gem refund.
@DireShire Yes, just post your updated artwork here or PM the png to me and I'll replace it in the database.

@rndzvs The image has been updated. Your current copies should reflect this change.

@JavaMP The original lineart and shadow layers are tinted very light colors throughout these designs, making them difficult to see on top of your designs. Here are some edits you can use to resubmit with that will be accepted. Alternatively, you can resubmit with your own, similarly edited versions.
JavaMP2-ALt.png
JavaMP3-ALT.png
JavaMP4-ALT.png
JavaMP5-ALT.png

@Straka The image has been updated.

@sorow The names have been updated.

@pheelthemoment The name has been updated.

@Asgore I can recommend this version for resubmitting.

@1Sash1 Sure thing, just PM @SuburbanSamurai with the blueprints and he will send you a gem refund.

@Reckless There should be a response on this shortly.

@Kaenith This would most likely be fine, but the final decision lies with the site owners.

@Silience @mywitness @umbers Thanks for letting us know!

@Lightehouse The name has been updated.

@reybrella Sure thing, just PM @SuburbanSamurai with the blueprints and he will send you a gem refund.
ty! Submitting them now!
ty! Submitting them now!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Hi! I never got to name my accent order #3327, and I wasn’t even ready to place the order ;w; I was checking coverage on mobile and it detected some pixels out of bounds, so I went back to resubmit my image, but now it says the skin is in the queue and the blueprints are gone from my hoard. Can this be undone, or barring that, can the skin be named Vintage Rose Fairy Dust? I don’t understand what happened :,)
Hi! I never got to name my accent order #3327, and I wasn’t even ready to place the order ;w; I was checking coverage on mobile and it detected some pixels out of bounds, so I went back to resubmit my image, but now it says the skin is in the queue and the blueprints are gone from my hoard. Can this be undone, or barring that, can the skin be named Vintage Rose Fairy Dust? I don’t understand what happened :,)
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/they/he

Check out my
skins here!
@nuue Would it be possible for you to provide a screenshot of the coverage checker results, and/or let us know what art program you're using to resize and save out your PNG file?
@nuue Would it be possible for you to provide a screenshot of the coverage checker results, and/or let us know what art program you're using to resize and save out your PNG file?
@liramyne Your order is actually still in progress and has not been submitted. If you click on the Custom Skins link on the left side of the site, and then click on the Manage Skin Orders button on the Custom Skins page, on the next screen you'll see a shopping cart icon in the top right corner, which should have the orange number indicating "in-progress" and "Needs Revision" orders. Click on the shopping cart icon or the All Orders button to go to your order history list, and you can continue to edit your in-progress order. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/Order-Status-Page.png[/img]
@liramyne Your order is actually still in progress and has not been submitted. If you click on the Custom Skins link on the left side of the site, and then click on the Manage Skin Orders button on the Custom Skins page, on the next screen you'll see a shopping cart icon in the top right corner, which should have the orange number indicating "in-progress" and "Needs Revision" orders. Click on the shopping cart icon or the All Orders button to go to your order history list, and you can continue to edit your in-progress order. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Order-Status-Page.png
Hiya! I just downloaded the PSDs for male Undertides, and the one with the tertiary genes doesn't include Jellyfish (which is the one I need lol.....) Could I trouble you to update the file?

Thanks!
Hiya! I just downloaded the PSDs for male Undertides, and the one with the tertiary genes doesn't include Jellyfish (which is the one I need lol.....) Could I trouble you to update the file?

Thanks!
@Reckless After review, the site admins have determined that the original edit of your design This love will end today is in line with other similar spiral skins that have been accepted. If you would like to resubmit the original edit and provide the order# either here in the forum, or PM it to me, the order will be prioritized. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/This-love-will-end-today-example.png[/img] @Druvidian Thank you, we will double check the template files and let you know when they're updated.
@Reckless After review, the site admins have determined that the original edit of your design This love will end today is in line with other similar spiral skins that have been accepted. If you would like to resubmit the original edit and provide the order# either here in the forum, or PM it to me, the order will be prioritized.

This-love-will-end-today-example.png

@Druvidian Thank you, we will double check the template files and let you know when they're updated.
1 2 ... 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 ... 1152 1153