Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Gem Giveaway (WINNERS DRAWN)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
My favourite activity is probably making nice colour combinations and a little bit of apparel-ing. Too bad it’s an expensive activity OTL
My favourite activity is probably making nice colour combinations and a little bit of apparel-ing. Too bad it’s an expensive activity OTL
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@Lansly Thanks for the ping!

My favorite things to do on FR are collect familiars and do 'lockes, even if I'm really bad at updating them

@jaspernoir @pikabolt check this out yo
@Lansly Thanks for the ping!

My favorite things to do on FR are collect familiars and do 'lockes, even if I'm really bad at updating them

@jaspernoir @pikabolt check this out yo
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
@HorseLuver ty for the ping!

my favourite thing to do in FR is to adopt dragons (tho my lair space suffers), because i see it as a hobby to rescue them from being fodder or just giving dragons a new home to stay in. i like to give them lore and dress-ups, to make my lair a family bonded with love :> however expensive or tedious the processes may be, it’s fun to see projects in progress and be completed!
@HorseLuver ty for the ping!

my favourite thing to do in FR is to adopt dragons (tho my lair space suffers), because i see it as a hobby to rescue them from being fodder or just giving dragons a new home to stay in. i like to give them lore and dress-ups, to make my lair a family bonded with love :> however expensive or tedious the processes may be, it’s fun to see projects in progress and be completed!
I enjoy collecting - familiars, dragons, g1s, primals, etc. And yes I have no hibden space to speak of

@BlackStarfire you might like this
I enjoy collecting - familiars, dragons, g1s, primals, etc. And yes I have no hibden space to speak of

@BlackStarfire you might like this
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
My favorite activity is browsing other people's lairs. There are just so many pretty dragons out there. I also enjoy working on projects and running out of money.
My favorite activity is browsing other people's lairs. There are just so many pretty dragons out there. I also enjoy working on projects and running out of money.
any pronouns FR+0
Names for the raffle are updated to here!
Names for the raffle are updated to here!
my favourite activity would have to be breeding dragons and seeing other people’s dragons :) also completing projects, but those always take so long ;;
my favourite activity would have to be breeding dragons and seeing other people’s dragons :) also completing projects, but those always take so long ;;
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
Honestly, as exhausting as it is, my favorite activity is the coliseum! It gives me a sense of accomplishment when I get rare things haha
Honestly, as exhausting as it is, my favorite activity is the coliseum! It gives me a sense of accomplishment when I get rare things haha
FR+2
My favorite activity is dressing my dragons! I love how fun it is and I can be creative.
My favorite activity is dressing my dragons! I love how fun it is and I can be creative.
...business
My favorite activity is going through the art sales forums - I save up gems and treasure where I can and have gotten SO many awesome commissions done on FR I wouldn't otherwise have been able to afford. I'm still on a bunch of pinglists for future works >w<

I'd ping some firends but well, I took a p big hiatus and haven't talked to anyone in a while T w T
My favorite activity is going through the art sales forums - I save up gems and treasure where I can and have gotten SO many awesome commissions done on FR I wouldn't otherwise have been able to afford. I'm still on a bunch of pinglists for future works >w<

I'd ping some firends but well, I took a p big hiatus and haven't talked to anyone in a while T w T
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14