Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Gem Giveaway (WINNERS DRAWN)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I'd like to enter, please! My favourite activity on FR is probably hanging around the forums at the moment (though I'm not massively talkative, as you can see from my post count). I'm an old user who's recently come back after a few years of absence, so it feels like there's a mountain of things to catch up with.
I'd like to enter, please! My favourite activity on FR is probably hanging around the forums at the moment (though I'm not massively talkative, as you can see from my post count). I'm an old user who's recently come back after a few years of absence, so it feels like there's a mountain of things to catch up with.
Thank you for this!

My favourite activity is finishing gene projects for G1s I have! Pretty pixel dragons my beloved... Sure, everything is... expensive (gem genes, expensive outfits, pretty UMAs...), but in the end, its so satisfying when they're finished!
Thank you for this!

My favourite activity is finishing gene projects for G1s I have! Pretty pixel dragons my beloved... Sure, everything is... expensive (gem genes, expensive outfits, pretty UMAs...), but in the end, its so satisfying when they're finished!
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
Xub4k1J.png
SKINSHOP

I like breeding challenges! Right now I'm working on Basic to Rare and Ugly to Beautiful. It takes a long time but is fun!
I like breeding challenges! Right now I'm working on Basic to Rare and Ugly to Beautiful. It takes a long time but is fun!
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
Thank you for hosting this!
I enjoy collecting familiars and apparel, it makes me happy to see those pixels in hoard. I plan to collect and complete G1 dergs and UMAs when I'll have more funds for this, there's a lot of beautiful works from other players! Also coli grinding is satisfying, I got my first egg from it yesterday c:
Thank you for hosting this!
I enjoy collecting familiars and apparel, it makes me happy to see those pixels in hoard. I plan to collect and complete G1 dergs and UMAs when I'll have more funds for this, there's a lot of beautiful works from other players! Also coli grinding is satisfying, I got my first egg from it yesterday c:
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» usd chibis

I love collecting pretty gen1 dragons :> I also love collecting familiars and bonding with them -v-

I hope everyone has a very happy holiday! <3
I love collecting pretty gen1 dragons :> I also love collecting familiars and bonding with them -v-

I hope everyone has a very happy holiday! <3
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
My fav flight rising activity is finding G1 projects and playing forum games. Thank you for hosting! :)
My fav flight rising activity is finding G1 projects and playing forum games. Thank you for hosting! :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
I love collecting familiars and grinding in coli for my hib-den quests. Happy Holidays! Thank you for hosting!
I love collecting familiars and grinding in coli for my hib-den quests. Happy Holidays! Thank you for hosting!
pushpushpushpushAM3cfpc.png Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
6OezIjj.png
Z2soOA2.png
reHWBXk.png
AM3cfpc.png
Bumping! There's a few more days to entire!
Bumping! There's a few more days to entire!
thank you for hosting this! I've got two actually! number one is scrolling the auction house for dragons and then never being able to make a decision on who to buy (seriously, I've gotten a bit better since hibdens came around but most of my dragons are from 2015 XD) and number two is trying to collect all the familiars in the game and making lists and plans on how to get each of them
thank you for hosting this! I've got two actually! number one is scrolling the auction house for dragons and then never being able to make a decision on who to buy (seriously, I've gotten a bit better since hibdens came around but most of my dragons are from 2015 XD) and number two is trying to collect all the familiars in the game and making lists and plans on how to get each of them
tumblr_nl33s8igUR1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif
my favorite activity is collecting familiars!!! i am going to try to get a complete non-KS bestiary.... wish me luck

@dysprositos @morningstarfruit
my favorite activity is collecting familiars!!! i am going to try to get a complete non-KS bestiary.... wish me luck

@dysprositos @morningstarfruit
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14