Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Kingdomlocke] The Dead Zone
1 2 3
[center][font=Avenir][size=4][url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406#post_3099406][b]Introduction[/b][/url] | [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406/1#post_50196094]Rules[/url] | [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406/1#post_50196095]Characters[/url] | [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406#post_50196097]Kingdoms[/url] | [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406#post_50196098]TOC[/url] [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/world-map?pinx=3615&piny=1498&view=land&viewpin=true][map x=3615 y=1498 view=land width=480 height=240]The Dead Zone[/map] [columns] [color=transparent]_____[/color] [nextcol][size=4][font=Avenir][b]The Dead Zone[/b]. A land that had suddenly appeared one day, in the middle of the borders between Nature, Plague and Light. It had been christened with that name for the growth and death there were fast, and no dragon ever stayed there for long. For years now, some had tried to take and change that land by force, only to end up dying one by one. It seemed as though it would remain as one of the many deadly mysteries of Sornieth… but fate has other plans. Arlo, Meinir, and Dakota. A trio of friends who feel a pull towards the Dead Zone, almost as if they are destined to change it. Emboldened, they travel to build a thriving clan for themselves there, and to fulfil the destinies that the stars had written out for them. However, only time will tell if their intuitions are right or wrong… [center][size=4][font=georgia]i’ll stay by your side until [color=#cb7749]dawn[/color] turns to [color=#797cdd]dusk[/color] and maybe then, we’ll finally have our happy ending in the realm where everything [color=darkgrey][i]withers…[/i][/color] [rule] [size=4][font=Avenir] The rules of the Kingdomlocke can be found [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3091367#post_3091367]here[/url], with the original idea created by Amubun, while the edited jobset is by [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3095999/1]TheAwesoMew[/url]. However, I have added some extra rules on my own: - Names will be made up on my own. - The job of Name Scribe will be changed to Blessed: they are given a battlestone and kept alive until they receive it, then they are free to die. They are exempt from roll 11 of Material/Trinket rolls. Their lore role will be… well, you’ll see. - The starting three dragons get a battlestone when they are able to, due to the nature of their lore. For this reason, they are also exempt from the lives rule until they get their battlestone. Despite this, they are separate from the Blessed role. - If a coli team finds a battlestone while in the coliseum, they are allowed to receive said battlestone. - If anyone wants to claim a dragon here from exaltation, I can send them to you for the price of their exalt price. Dragons can be claimed from the moment they become part of the challenge, and non-claimed dragons will stay alive for five days before they are yeeted to serve Icedad. - I won’t be doing this [i]everyday[/i] due to irl stuff, but I’ll make up for it with Crim. Hopefully. Eventually. Maybe. - I may kind of,,,, overlook a few rules in the future, if everything goes my way. I had like, 2 different lore ideas for this that would not work bc of RNG, and my challenge my rules, so… hehe - If a dragon faints in coli? Doesn’t count as death/losing a life. Yeah I’m a bit biased This challenge ends when my Royal becomes level 25 AND all jobs are filled. I’m pretty new to coli challenges in general, esp. daily challenges like these (biolocke not counted), so uh… yeah? Be patient with me aha [center][font=avenir][b]Jobs Filled: 6/20[/b] 1. Assassin 2. Tailor [b]v[/b] 3. Knight [b]v[/b] 4. Alchemist 5. Healer [b]v[/b] 6. Familiar Caretaker 7. Nesting-Helper 8. Blessed 9. Matchmaker 10. Scout 11. Librarian 12. Artist 13. Gardener 14. Necromancer 15. Blacksmith [b]v[/b] 16. Engineer [b]v[/b] 17. Ambassador 18. Teacher 19. Fortune Teller 20. Royal [b]v[/b] [quote=Pinglist] @/naranciag [/quote] [nextcol] [color=transparent]_____[/color] [/columns]
Introduction | Rules | Characters | Kingdoms | TOC

_____ The Dead Zone. A land that had suddenly appeared one day, in the middle of the borders between Nature, Plague and Light. It had been christened with that name for the growth and death there were fast, and no dragon ever stayed there for long.

For years now, some had tried to take and change that land by force, only to end up dying one by one. It seemed as though it would remain as one of the many deadly mysteries of Sornieth… but fate has other plans.

Arlo, Meinir, and Dakota. A trio of friends who feel a pull towards the Dead Zone, almost as if they are destined to change it. Emboldened, they travel to build a thriving clan for themselves there, and to fulfil the destinies that the stars had written out for them. However, only time will tell if their intuitions are right or wrong…

i’ll stay by your side until dawn turns to dusk
and maybe then, we’ll finally have our happy ending
in the realm where everything withers…

The rules of the Kingdomlocke can be found here, with the original idea created by Amubun, while the edited jobset is by TheAwesoMew. However, I have added some extra rules on my own:

- Names will be made up on my own.

- The job of Name Scribe will be changed to Blessed: they are given a battlestone and kept alive until they receive it, then they are free to die. They are exempt from roll 11 of Material/Trinket rolls. Their lore role will be… well, you’ll see.

- The starting three dragons get a battlestone when they are able to, due to the nature of their lore. For this reason, they are also exempt from the lives rule until they get their battlestone. Despite this, they are separate from the Blessed role.

- If a coli team finds a battlestone while in the coliseum, they are allowed to receive said battlestone.

- If anyone wants to claim a dragon here from exaltation, I can send them to you for the price of their exalt price. Dragons can be claimed from the moment they become part of the challenge, and non-claimed dragons will stay alive for five days before they are yeeted to serve Icedad.

- I won’t be doing this everyday due to irl stuff, but I’ll make up for it with Crim. Hopefully. Eventually. Maybe.

- I may kind of,,,, overlook a few rules in the future, if everything goes my way. I had like, 2 different lore ideas for this that would not work bc of RNG, and my challenge my rules, so… hehe

- If a dragon faints in coli? Doesn’t count as death/losing a life. Yeah I’m a bit biased

This challenge ends when my Royal becomes level 25 AND all jobs are filled. I’m pretty new to coli challenges in general, esp. daily challenges like these (biolocke not counted), so uh… yeah? Be patient with me aha

Jobs Filled: 6/20
1. Assassin
2. Tailor v
3. Knight v
4. Alchemist
5. Healer v
6. Familiar Caretaker
7. Nesting-Helper
8. Blessed
9. Matchmaker
10. Scout
11. Librarian
12. Artist
13. Gardener
14. Necromancer
15. Blacksmith v
16. Engineer v
17. Ambassador
18. Teacher
19. Fortune Teller
20. Royal v

Pinglist wrote:
@/naranciag
_____
Pi0AvSi.png ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
[center][font=Avenir][size=4][url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406#post_3099406]Introduction[/url] | [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406/1#post_50196094][b]Rules[/b][/url] | [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406/1#post_50196095]Characters[/url] | [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406#post_50196097]Kingdoms[/url] | [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406#post_50196098]TOC[/url] [rule] [columns] [color=transparent]_____[/color] [nextcol] [center][emoji=silver crown size=1][size=5][font=Avenir][b]Kingdomlocke Rules[/b][/size] [emoji=silver crown size=1] [/center] [LIST] [*][b][font=avenir]If a Dragon dies in Coli or in this challenge the dragon is exalted,[/b] [font=avenir]unless they have extra lives or the rules state otherwise. Extra Lives mean even if your dragon dies, they come back from the dead once per life. For example, if they die in the coliseum they do not get exalted but lose life instead. [*][b][font=avenir]If a dragon reaches level 10 it gains an extra life. The same goes for level 15. [/b] [*][b] [font=avenir] If a dragon reaches 25 it "retires."[/b] [font=avenir] This dragon is unable to die or be affected by challenges, locking in its job from being taken, however, it cannot battle in the coliseum or breed due to age. [size=2][i] [font=avenir] You can still exalt the dragon and keep them alive in the challenge if you want sweet sweet cash.[/i] [*][b] [font=avenir] You cannot use genes or apparel on any dragon without the appropriate tailor / Alchemist jobs.[/b] [font=avenir] If you pick up a gene or apparel in the coliseum, a dragon on your team at the time can use it right away if they want. You may use skins/accents at any time but they cannot be removed unless exalted. You can change battle stones at any time. [*][b] [font=avenir] You must flip a coin for each egg hatched.[/b] [font=avenir] Heads = Healthy Tails = Exalted. Likewise, it's dangerous in your kingdom's early days. Every day you must roll 6 sided dice for every hatchling in your lair. On a 1 the hatchling does not make it and is exalted. [*][b] [font=avenir] When a dragon reaches level 5 it must roll for a job.[/b] [font=avenir]More than one dragon can have the same job, but the job rules do not double or stack. For example = Two Tailors do not equal two apparel a day. At level 15 your dragon can roll for a new job if you want. [*][b] [font=avenir]If a dragon changes jobs through a challenge they keep the lives they have gained from their past job. [/b] [font=avenir] Example: Knights get 3 extra lives and keep them if they quit and became a librarian. [*][b] [font=avenir] except for the assassin, You don’t have to do dragon jobs daily if you don’t want to use them that day. [/b] [font=avenir] Example: You can skip using the matchmaker if you don’t want to pair any dragons. [/LIST] [center][emoji=silver crown size=1][size=4] [font=avenir][b]Winning[/b][emoji=silver crown size=1][/center] [font=avenir] The challenge is won when you have [b]at least one dragon in all 20 jobs[/b] making a complete full kingdom [b]OR[/b] your [b]Royal levels up to 25.[/b] --------------- [center][size=4][emoji=sun size=1][font=avenir][b]Dailies[/b][emoji=sun size=1][/center] [font=avenir] [b]Daily 1[/b]: Check current dragons with jobs. Some of them have daily things you can do. Check nests and roll for any hatchlings in your kingdom. [b]Daily 2[/b]: Pull from Pinkerton and follow the draw of fate for whatever you get! [indent][i] [font=avenir] Note: Pinkerton sometimes labels trinkets and materials wrong. Check your hoard to make sure they're a material or trinket![/i][/indent] [color=blue] [font=avenir] Optional Rule thought up by @/Folktale (sorry for the ping orz): You can do multiple pulls in a day using Crim's collection cart in place of Pinkerton if you want a bit of a faster challenge! You still only have to roll for hatchings once a day if doing this.[/color] [br] [quote=Drops of Fate][font=Avenir] [b]Food: Coliseum time![/b] [indent] [font=avenir][b]Plants:[/b] 10-20 matches [b]Insects:[/b] 20-30 matches [b]Seafood:[/b] 30-40 matches [b]Meat:[/b] 40-50 matches You must select coliseum challengers in your lair using a random number generator. Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the lowest level dragon of that group. (If a scout is in your lair then any venue can be selected.) If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. You can quit your battle streak at any time to regain health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate.[/indent] [font=avenir][b]Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge[/b] (Edited from Fodderlocke for Kingdomlocke) Roll a 12-sided die. Your challenge is as follows: [quote=Material / Trinket rolls][font=Avenir] [b]1. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot.[/b] Pick two of your ready-to-breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them in a nest. The hatchlings, if they survive, join your kingdom. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchling off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered! [b]2. There’s Romance in the air.[/b] Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a death bond and their fates are bound together. If one gets exalted, so does the other. [b] 3. Hunting trip.[/b] Choose any three dragons in your Kingdomlocke and enter a coliseum area low enough that they won’t gain XP. (If you have a scout you can enter any coli venue.) Battle 40-50 matches under meat rules. You can switch out dragons in between battles. For any familiar, battle stone, and apparel drops, give a random dragon on the team one extra life. If you get special drops such as an egg, skin/accent chest, or genes give a random dragon three extra lives. Roll a 1d6 for each dragon after. If any roll a 1 they are exalted / lose a life. Alternate: Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. Go until you get a familiar drop. [b]4. Freeloader.[/b] Some random dragon is hanging around the kingdom. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult level 1 dragon off the AH. They join your kingdom. [b]5. Studied the blade[/b] Randomize a number between your lowest and highest leveled dragons and buy a dragon off of the auction house with that level to join your kingdom. If you don't want to spend treasure, you can simply buy the cheapest dragon off of the auction house and train them yourself using your personal dragons to level it up! Optionally, if you don't have time to level or treasure to spend you can treat this Roll as a quest time. [b]6. Large Quest time! [/b] Pick three dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise all of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, They lose a life or they’re exalted as they were lost in the mission. During Quests, dragons are invincible and cannot die in coli. [b]7. Quest time![/b] Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. [b]8. The Plague![/b] A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life. [b]9. Backstabbing.[/b] Choose a dragon at random who is not the Royal. Exalt them. Bye. Alternate Honorable Duel Option (inspired by a suggestion by TheAwesoMew): Flip a coin, if heads, take two random not-leader dragons into the coli, and exalt whoever faints first. If tails, do the backstabbing as above. [b]10. Train the Newbies.[/b] Take all your level 4 or lower dragons and level them up one level. If you don’t have any, skip this roll. [b]11. I quit.[/b] Choose a dragon at random. That dragon hates their job and quits. They now have to roll for a new one. The Royal is exempt from this. [b]12. A coup![/b] Roll 3 d20s. If you roll a 1 with any of them then your kingdom has dramatically betrayed your Royal a la the ides of march and you must exalt them. The dragons elect a new Royal. Randomize a dragon from your kingdom to become the new Royal. [b]13. Bloody Duel[/b] Choose two dragons at random, excluding your royal. These dragons now fight! Roll a 1d4 for the results. 1. The dragons kill each other. 2. The first dragon kills the second. 3. The Second dragon kills the first. 4. The dragons kill a random dragon in the crossfire! Randomize a dragon. They are now exalted / lose a life. Flip a coin. If heads, the death of another dragon causes them to stop fighting. If tails, the two dragons continue fighting. reroll the 1d4 and follow the results. [b]14. Emperor Dragon Slaughter.[/b] Your kingdom is rampaged by a giant emperor dragon! Roll a 10 sided dice for every dragon in your kingdom. On a 1, the dragon is exalted / loses a life. [b]15. Royal’s Illness[/b] Your royal has taken ill. Roll a 4 sided dice for an event. 1. Your Royal succumbs to horrible sickness and is exalted / loses a life. A new royal is chosen. 2. Your royal is inflicted with madness! Choose a random dragon and flip a coin. On heads, the royal kills them. Flip an additional coin to see if the royal is cured of madness. On heads, you target another random dragon. Any tails mean your Royal snaps out of the madness. 3. The Royal is poisoned! Randomize a dragon for the one who poisoned your Royal. Flip a coin. On heads, the royal survives. On tails, the Royal is killed. If the Royal survives, flip an additional coin. On heads, they know who poisoned them and had them killed. On tails, the poisoner got away this time. 4. Your Royal's “illness” is they’re sick of being the Royal. Flip a coin, if heads they choose a successor and step down, rolling for a new career. You choose the next Royal. [b]16. The Sacrifice[/b] The 11 are angry with your kingdom and demand a blood sacrifice. Roll for a 1d4 for an event. 1. You offer a random dragon as a sacrifice. The 11 are pleased and take the dragon into their care. Choose a dragon at random who is not the royal. Regardless of lives, this dragon is exalted. Choose three dragons at random, they each gain an extra life as a blessing. 2. You offer a familiar sacrifice. The 11 decide it is merely acceptable. A random hatchling appears as thanks. Buy the cheapest hatchling off of the auction house. 3. You offer a drop of Royal’s blood as a sacrifice. The 11 are not impressed. Flip a coin, on tails they force you to battle under deathstreak rules. On heads they begrudgingly accept the paltry sacrifice. 4. For whatever reason you offer nothing. The 11 are enraged and send a horrible onslaught of disasters. Plague, earthquakes, floods… Roll an 8 sided dice for every dragon in your kingdom. On a 1 the dragon does not survive and is exalted / loses a life. [b]17. Assassin discovered! [/b] Roll a random dragon in your lair, regardless of job or level they now have the job of an Assassin. Yes, your Royals can be discovered as Assassins. [b]18. Royal Quest time![/b] Pick your Royal and then two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise them a level. Roll a 10-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, They lose a life or they’re exalted as they were lost in the mission. If your Royal is exalted, choose a new royal from the remaining Coli party. During Quests, dragons are invincible and cannot die in coli. [b]19. Nature's Gambit.[/b] Take two dragons in coli and level them up once under quest rules. Flip a coin. Heads - You find wandering dragons on your quest. Purchase two dragons from the auction house to join your kingdom. Tails - These two dragons are exalted / lose a life. [b]20. Festival![/b] The kingdom celebrates something of your choosing with a festival! Roll a 4 sided dice for a blessing. 1. Your dragons are filled with vigor while celebrating! Randomize 5 dragons, they gain an extra life! 2. Many dragons are attracted to the festival! Roll a 6 sided dice and buy that number of the cheapest dragons from the auction house for your kingdom. 3. Your dragons wrestle each other in celebration! Level up all dragons lower than level 5 until they reach level 5. Dragons are invincible in Coli and cannot die/lose lives while you level. 4. Your Royal is filled with pride in seeing the kingdom thrive. They gain one extra life. [b]Optional:[/b] [i]for an easier mode you can follow standard pinkerton draws / alternate between the two. Write lore = Material Draw / Commission art = Trinket[/i][/quote] [font=Avenir][b]Familiars:[/b] Buy the cheapest level 1 dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-19) to determine which breed you will get! 1. Fae 2. Guardian 3. Mirror 4. Pearlcatcher 5. Ridgeback 6. Tundra 7. Spiral 8. Imperial 9. Snapper 10. Wildclaw 11. Nocturne 12. Coatl 13. Skydancer 14. Bogsneak 15. Gaoler 16. Banescale 17. Obelisk 18. Veilspun 19. Aberration [i]If not playing with ancient breeds, roll a 1-14.[/i] [b]Apparel:[/b] Romance! Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you. [b]Battle items:[/b] UhOh. Flip a coin and follow the result. [b]Heads [/b]= Beast Clan Attack. The beast clans attack your kingdom in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. Any dragon who rolls a 1 is exalted or loses a life. [b]Tails[/b] = DEATH STREAK. Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Assassins are exempt. Fight in the coliseum at the highest dragons level using the "food" rules, 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. [/quote] [center][emoji=money bag size=1][size=5][font=avenir] [b]Jobs[/b] [emoji=money bag size=1][/center] [font=avenir]Roll a 1d20 when a dragon reaches level 5 to get them a career! Dragons can optionally reroll for a new career at level 15. [quote=Roles][font=Avenir] [b]1. Assassin[/b] - [i]Can you trust them?[/i] The beast clan hired this dragon to try and kill a member of your clan. Use a number generator to generate who is the target. Roll a 4 sided dice daily to see the result. 1- The target is killed / minus a life. A new target is selected when no more lives remain. 2- The Assassin/Spy failed and was killed. 3- The Target got away. 4- Both the target and the assassin die/minus a life. [/indent] [b]2. Tailor [/b]- [i]Buttons and Thread![/i] can give one dragon one piece of apparel a day. Apparel must be acquired in coli or alternatively, you can purchase a piece of apparel from the "marketplace"(any apparel in your hoard.) If purchased from the marketplace the tailor has to roll a 1d20 for travel. On a 1 the tailor dies on the journey. [i]If you don’t have a tailor you cannot give the kingdom apparel.[/i] [b]3. Knight[/b] - [i]The army stands strong.[/i] These dragons are really strong and get three lives instead of one. They also allow you to pick the dragons you wish to send in Coli instead of picking at random. Knights can not pick dragons for DEATH STREAKS. [b]4. Alchemist[/b] - [i]For SCIENCE![/i] can give one dragon one gene or breed change every day. If a dragon receives a gene/breed change they roll a d20. On a 1 the dragon dies in the experiment. If the dragons survive they gain an extra life. You cannot add more than 3 genes to a dragon. You can only change a dragon's breed once. [i]Genes and breeds cannot be changed without an Alchemist.[/i] [b]5. Doctor[/b] - [i]Keeper of the mighty bandaid.[/i] When a dragon dies on a coliseum team with the Doctor/Nurse/Healer you can flip a coin and see if you can heal them. Heads = Live Tails = Die. If the doctor dies they cannot heal themselves. The doctor also gives any dragon who reaches/has reached level 20 two extra lives. [b]6. Familiar Caretaker[/b] - [i]I hope you’re not allergic to pets.[/i] can give one dragon one familiar per day. Familiars are just for fun and don't add anything to the challenge. If you don’t have a familiar caretaker you cannot give the kingdom familiars. [b]7. Nesting-Helper[/b] - [i]This egg is cuter than that one![/i] Increase your hatchling's chances for survival! Instead of flipping a coin for each egg hatched, you roll a 1d4. On a 1 the hatchling is exalted. Instead of rolling a six-sided dice daily for each hatchling who isn’t aged up, you roll a twelve-sided dice. On a 1 the hatchling is exalted. [b]8. Name Scribe[/b] - [i]What an unfortunate name…[/i] Let's you choose the names of your dragons instead of generating them. You can also rename one dragon a day now! [b]9. Matchmaker[/b] - [i]Pairing all dragons together![/i] Matchmakers allow you to “match” dragons and create a permanent pair. Once a pair is permanent they can breed at any time, but they cannot breed with any other dragons unless their spousal dragon dies. On a spousal dragon's death, roll a 6 sided dice. On a 1 the pair had formed a death bond and both are exalted. [b]10. Scout[/b] - [i]What is that over there?![/i] lets you choose what area in the coliseum you battle in. Scouts cannot choose areas for DEATH STREAKS. [b]11. Librarian[/b] - [i]Nerd.[/i] If you have a librarian and a scout in your kingdom, you’ve researched the best route through the first three coliseum areas! Deaths in these areas no longer count unless all your dragons battling faint. Deathstreaks are not affected by librarians. [b]12. Artist[/b] - [i]Paint everywhere![/i] Artists are creative and with the things they make they can help other dragons see their own uniqueness! If a dragon rolls a career another dragon possesses already, the dragon can reroll once. [b]13. Gardener[/b] - [i]Nature holds the key.[/i] If you have a gardener and a doctor in your kingdom, you’ve discovered good plants that can act as medicine and can cultivate it! During plague events, any dragon who rolls a 1 can flip a coin. On heads, the medicine saves them and they are cured of the plague! [b]14. Necromancer [/b]- [i]Death is nothing more than the other side of a coin.[/i] [size=2][color=blue]Insperation from Jaspernoir![/color][/size] A necromancer can bring back a single dragon that has died that day as a shade. They can use this ability once a day. If you try to bring back a Royal, you must roll a 4 sided dice and only succeed on a 4. Shades are marked in your lair and appear fully as the dragon originally did and can resume the job they had, but cannot gain extra lives or breed. If the Necromancer is exalted, flip a coin for each shade. On heads, the shade is fully restored as a normal dragon. On tails, the shade is exalted with the Necromancer. [b]15. Blacksmith[/b] - [i]Iron and Gold[/i] The blacksmith provides your dragons with weapons to fight better. If you have a Blacksmith and a Teacher, you can use your teacher's ability twice a day. [b]16. Engineer[/b] - [i]Don’t cut the blue wire![/i] [size=2][color=blue]Inspired by Pikabolt[/color][/size] Brings your kingdom out of the dark ages. Flip a coin. On heads, they give a random dragon an extra life. If tails they do nothing. You [u]must[/u] roll a d20 for them each day. On a 1 they manage to cause an explosion. Roll a 1d4 to see what happens. 1. They blow themselves up and are exalted or lose a life. 2. They blow up a small piece of the kingdom. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon in your clan. On a 1 the dragon is caught in the explosion and is exalted / loses a life. 3. They cause a MASSIVE explosion and take out a chunk of the kingdom. Roll a 1d6 for every dragon in your kingdom. On a 1 the dragon is exalted / loses a life. 4. The explosion was a harmless but very large smoke bomb, nobody is injured. [b]17. Ambassador [/b]- [i]Representing your Kingdom.[/i] Ambassadors can try and find dragons to join your kingdom once per day. Roll a 1d4 to see if they are successful. 1. Is attacked! Flip a coin. On tails, the Ambassador is exalted / loses a life. 2. Is unsuccessful 3. Is successful! Buy the cheapest dragon from the auction house to join your kingdom. 4. Is successful! Buy the cheapest dragon from the auction house to join your kingdom. [b]18. Teacher[/b] - [i]Learn from the best.[/i] Having a teacher allows you to pick two dragons lower leveled than your royal and level them up by one level under quest rules once per day, rolling a 1d20 to see if the two dragons are lost in training. The teacher [i]does not[/i] accompany the dragons in Coli. If there are no dragons lower leveled than the Royal the teacher can instead train the Royal themselves to gain a single level. [b]19. Fortune Teller [/b]- [i]What do the cards say?[/i] A fortune teller can see the future and thus can choose to disregard one Pinkerton pull once per day, resulting in nothing happening. If they use this ability the Fortune Teller flips a coin. On tails they are exalted. [b]20. Royal[/b] - [i]The one in charge.[/i] There can only be one. If another dragon rolls for the Royal while there is one already, the two dragons then battle and a 4 sided dice is rolled to see what happens. 1- Both dragons die. 2- The Royal dies and the new Royal is crowned. 3- The challenging dragon dies and the Royal continues their reign. 4- Misunderstanding. They choose not to duel and the royal lets them reroll for a career. The royal is also responsible for populating your clan. They can nest at any time as soon as their cooldown is over. The royal is immune to death ONLY in the coliseum. If your Royal is killed and there are no dragons to take the place, the challenge is over. Dragons who become Royal must quit their previous jobs. [/quote] [nextcol] [color=transparent]_____[/color] [/columns]

_____
Kingdomlocke Rules
  • If a Dragon dies in Coli or in this challenge the dragon is exalted, unless they have extra lives or the rules state otherwise. Extra Lives mean even if your dragon dies, they come back from the dead once per life. For example, if they die in the coliseum they do not get exalted but lose life instead.

• If a dragon reaches level 10 it gains an extra life. The same goes for level 15.
  • If a dragon reaches 25 it "retires." This dragon is unable to die or be affected by challenges, locking in its job from being taken, however, it cannot battle in the coliseum or breed due to age. You can still exalt the dragon and keep them alive in the challenge if you want sweet sweet cash.
  • You cannot use genes or apparel on any dragon without the appropriate tailor / Alchemist jobs. If you pick up a gene or apparel in the coliseum, a dragon on your team at the time can use it right away if they want. You may use skins/accents at any time but they cannot be removed unless exalted. You can change battle stones at any time.
  • You must flip a coin for each egg hatched. Heads = Healthy
    Tails = Exalted. Likewise, it's dangerous in your kingdom's early days. Every day you must roll 6 sided dice for every hatchling in your lair. On a 1 the hatchling does not make it and is exalted.
  • When a dragon reaches level 5 it must roll for a job. More than one dragon can have the same job, but the job rules do not double or stack. For example = Two Tailors do not equal two apparel a day. At level 15 your dragon can roll for a new job if you want.
  • If a dragon changes jobs through a challenge they keep the lives they have gained from their past job. Example: Knights get 3 extra lives and keep them if they quit and became a librarian.
  • except for the assassin, You don’t have to do dragon jobs daily if you don’t want to use them that day. Example: You can skip using the matchmaker if you don’t want to pair any dragons.

Winning
The challenge is won when you have at least one dragon in all 20 jobs making a complete full kingdom OR your Royal levels up to 25.

Dailies

Daily 1: Check current dragons with jobs. Some of them have daily things you can do. Check nests and roll for any hatchlings in your kingdom.
Daily 2: Pull from Pinkerton and follow the draw of fate for whatever you get!
Note: Pinkerton sometimes labels trinkets and materials wrong. Check your hoard to make sure they're a material or trinket!

Optional Rule thought up by @/Folktale (sorry for the ping orz): You can do multiple pulls in a day using Crim's collection cart in place of Pinkerton if you want a bit of a faster challenge! You still only have to roll for hatchings once a day if doing this.

Drops of Fate wrote:

Food: Coliseum time!
Plants: 10-20 matches
Insects: 20-30 matches
Seafood: 30-40 matches
Meat: 40-50 matches

You must select coliseum challengers in your lair using a random number generator. Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the lowest level dragon of that group. (If a scout is in your lair then any venue can be selected.) If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. You can quit your battle streak at any time to regain health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate.

Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge (Edited from Fodderlocke for Kingdomlocke)
Roll a 12-sided die. Your challenge is as follows:
Material / Trinket rolls wrote:

1. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready-to-breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them in a nest. The hatchlings, if they survive, join your kingdom.
If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchling off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered!

2. There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a death bond and their fates are bound together. If one gets exalted, so does the other.

3. Hunting trip. Choose any three dragons in your Kingdomlocke and enter a coliseum area low enough that they won’t gain XP. (If you have a scout you can enter any coli venue.) Battle 40-50 matches under meat rules. You can switch out dragons in between battles.
For any familiar, battle stone, and apparel drops, give a random dragon on the team one extra life.
If you get special drops such as an egg, skin/accent chest, or genes give a random dragon three extra lives.
Roll a 1d6 for each dragon after. If any roll a 1 they are exalted / lose a life.
Alternate: Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. Go until you get a familiar drop.

4. Freeloader. Some random dragon is hanging around the kingdom. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult level 1 dragon off the AH. They join your kingdom.

5. Studied the blade Randomize a number between your lowest and highest leveled dragons and buy a dragon off of the auction house with that level to join your kingdom.
If you don't want to spend treasure, you can simply buy the cheapest dragon off of the auction house and train them yourself using your personal dragons to level it up!
Optionally, if you don't have time to level or treasure to spend you can treat this Roll as a quest time.

6. Large Quest time! Pick three dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise all of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, They lose a life or they’re exalted as they were lost in the mission.
During Quests, dragons are invincible and cannot die in coli.

7. Quest time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.

8. The Plague! A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life.

9. Backstabbing. Choose a dragon at random who is not the Royal. Exalt them. Bye.
Alternate Honorable Duel Option (inspired by a suggestion by TheAwesoMew): Flip a coin, if heads, take two random not-leader dragons into the coli, and exalt whoever faints first. If tails, do the backstabbing as above.

10. Train the Newbies. Take all your level 4 or lower dragons and level them up one level. If you don’t have any, skip this roll.

11. I quit. Choose a dragon at random. That dragon hates their job and quits. They now have to roll for a new one. The Royal is exempt from this.

12. A coup! Roll 3 d20s. If you roll a 1 with any of them then your kingdom has dramatically betrayed your Royal a la the ides of march and you must exalt them. The dragons elect a new Royal. Randomize a dragon from your kingdom to become the new Royal.

13. Bloody Duel
Choose two dragons at random, excluding your royal. These dragons now fight! Roll a 1d4 for the results.
1. The dragons kill each other.
2. The first dragon kills the second.
3. The Second dragon kills the first.
4. The dragons kill a random dragon in the crossfire! Randomize a dragon. They are now exalted / lose a life. Flip a coin. If heads, the death of another dragon causes them to stop fighting. If tails, the two dragons continue fighting. reroll the 1d4 and follow the results.

14. Emperor Dragon Slaughter.
Your kingdom is rampaged by a giant emperor dragon! Roll a 10 sided dice for every dragon in your kingdom. On a 1, the dragon is exalted / loses a life.

15. Royal’s Illness
Your royal has taken ill. Roll a 4 sided dice for an event.
1. Your Royal succumbs to horrible sickness and is exalted / loses a life. A new royal is chosen.
2. Your royal is inflicted with madness! Choose a random dragon and flip a coin. On heads, the royal kills them. Flip an additional coin to see if the royal is cured of madness. On heads, you target another random dragon. Any tails mean your Royal snaps out of the madness.
3. The Royal is poisoned! Randomize a dragon for the one who poisoned your Royal. Flip a coin. On heads, the royal survives. On tails, the Royal is killed. If the Royal survives, flip an additional coin. On heads, they know who poisoned them and had them killed. On tails, the poisoner got away this time.
4. Your Royal's “illness” is they’re sick of being the Royal. Flip a coin, if heads they choose a successor and step down, rolling for a new career. You choose the next Royal.

16. The Sacrifice
The 11 are angry with your kingdom and demand a blood sacrifice. Roll for a 1d4 for an event.
1. You offer a random dragon as a sacrifice. The 11 are pleased and take the dragon into their care. Choose a dragon at random who is not the royal. Regardless of lives, this dragon is exalted. Choose three dragons at random, they each gain an extra life as a blessing.
2. You offer a familiar sacrifice. The 11 decide it is merely acceptable. A random hatchling appears as thanks. Buy the cheapest hatchling off of the auction house.
3. You offer a drop of Royal’s blood as a sacrifice. The 11 are not impressed. Flip a coin, on tails they force you to battle under deathstreak rules. On heads they begrudgingly accept the paltry sacrifice.
4. For whatever reason you offer nothing. The 11 are enraged and send a horrible onslaught of disasters. Plague, earthquakes, floods… Roll an 8 sided dice for every dragon in your kingdom. On a 1 the dragon does not survive and is exalted / loses a life.

17. Assassin discovered!
Roll a random dragon in your lair, regardless of job or level they now have the job of an Assassin. Yes, your Royals can be discovered as Assassins.

18. Royal Quest time!
Pick your Royal and then two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise them a level. Roll a 10-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, They lose a life or they’re exalted as they were lost in the mission. If your Royal is exalted, choose a new royal from the remaining Coli party.
During Quests, dragons are invincible and cannot die in coli.

19. Nature's Gambit.
Take two dragons in coli and level them up once under quest rules.
Flip a coin.
Heads - You find wandering dragons on your quest. Purchase two dragons from the auction house to join your kingdom.
Tails - These two dragons are exalted / lose a life.

20. Festival!
The kingdom celebrates something of your choosing with a festival! Roll a 4 sided dice for a blessing.
1. Your dragons are filled with vigor while celebrating! Randomize 5 dragons, they gain an extra life!
2. Many dragons are attracted to the festival! Roll a 6 sided dice and buy that number of the cheapest dragons from the auction house for your kingdom.
3. Your dragons wrestle each other in celebration! Level up all dragons lower than level 5 until they reach level 5. Dragons are invincible in Coli and cannot die/lose lives while you level.
4. Your Royal is filled with pride in seeing the kingdom thrive. They gain one extra life.

Optional: for an easier mode you can follow standard pinkerton draws / alternate between the two.
Write lore = Material
Draw / Commission art = Trinket

Familiars: Buy the cheapest level 1 dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-19) to determine which breed you will get!

1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Snapper
10. Wildclaw
11. Nocturne
12. Coatl
13. Skydancer
14. Bogsneak
15. Gaoler
16. Banescale
17. Obelisk
18. Veilspun
19. Aberration

If not playing with ancient breeds, roll a 1-14.

Apparel: Romance! Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you.

Battle items: UhOh. Flip a coin and follow the result.
Heads = Beast Clan Attack. The beast clans attack your kingdom in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. Any dragon who rolls a 1 is exalted or loses a life.
Tails = DEATH STREAK. Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Assassins are exempt. Fight in the coliseum at the highest dragons level using the "food" rules, 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies.
Jobs
Roll a 1d20 when a dragon reaches level 5 to get them a career! Dragons can optionally reroll for a new career at level 15.
Roles wrote:

1. Assassin - Can you trust them?
The beast clan hired this dragon to try and kill a member of your clan. Use a number generator to generate who is the target. Roll a 4 sided dice daily to see the result.
1- The target is killed / minus a life. A new target is selected when no more lives remain.
2- The Assassin/Spy failed and was killed.
3- The Target got away.
4- Both the target and the assassin die/minus a life. [/indent]

2. Tailor - Buttons and Thread!
can give one dragon one piece of apparel a day. Apparel must be acquired in coli or alternatively, you can purchase a piece of apparel from the "marketplace"(any apparel in your hoard.) If purchased from the marketplace the tailor has to roll a 1d20 for travel. On a 1 the tailor dies on the journey.
If you don’t have a tailor you cannot give the kingdom apparel.

3. Knight - The army stands strong.
These dragons are really strong and get three lives instead of one. They also allow you to pick the dragons you wish to send in Coli instead of picking at random. Knights can not pick dragons for DEATH STREAKS.

4. Alchemist - For SCIENCE!
can give one dragon one gene or breed change every day. If a dragon receives a gene/breed change they roll a d20. On a 1 the dragon dies in the experiment. If the dragons survive they gain an extra life. You cannot add more than 3 genes to a dragon. You can only change a dragon's breed once.
Genes and breeds cannot be changed without an Alchemist.

5. Doctor - Keeper of the mighty bandaid.
When a dragon dies on a coliseum team with the Doctor/Nurse/Healer you can flip a coin and see if you can heal them. Heads = Live
Tails = Die.
If the doctor dies they cannot heal themselves. The doctor also gives any dragon who reaches/has reached level 20 two extra lives.

6. Familiar Caretaker - I hope you’re not allergic to pets.
can give one dragon one familiar per day. Familiars are just for fun and don't add anything to the challenge.
If you don’t have a familiar caretaker you cannot give the kingdom familiars.

7. Nesting-Helper - This egg is cuter than that one!
Increase your hatchling's chances for survival!
Instead of flipping a coin for each egg hatched, you roll a 1d4. On a 1 the hatchling is exalted.
Instead of rolling a six-sided dice daily for each hatchling who isn’t aged up, you roll a twelve-sided dice. On a 1 the hatchling is exalted.

8. Name Scribe - What an unfortunate name…
Let's you choose the names of your dragons instead of generating them. You can also rename one dragon a day now!

9. Matchmaker - Pairing all dragons together!
Matchmakers allow you to “match” dragons and create a permanent pair. Once a pair is permanent they can breed at any time, but they cannot breed with any other dragons unless their spousal dragon dies. On a spousal dragon's death, roll a 6 sided dice. On a 1 the pair had formed a death bond and both are exalted.

10. Scout - What is that over there?!
lets you choose what area in the coliseum you battle in. Scouts cannot choose areas for DEATH STREAKS.

11. Librarian - Nerd.
If you have a librarian and a scout in your kingdom, you’ve researched the best route through the first three coliseum areas! Deaths in these areas no longer count unless all your dragons battling faint. Deathstreaks are not affected by librarians.

12. Artist - Paint everywhere!
Artists are creative and with the things they make they can help other dragons see their own uniqueness! If a dragon rolls a career another dragon possesses already, the dragon can reroll once.

13. Gardener - Nature holds the key.
If you have a gardener and a doctor in your kingdom, you’ve discovered good plants that can act as medicine and can cultivate it! During plague events, any dragon who rolls a 1 can flip a coin. On heads, the medicine saves them and they are cured of the plague!

14. Necromancer - Death is nothing more than the other side of a coin.
Insperation from Jaspernoir!
A necromancer can bring back a single dragon that has died that day as a shade. They can use this ability once a day. If you try to bring back a Royal, you must roll a 4 sided dice and only succeed on a 4. Shades are marked in your lair and appear fully as the dragon originally did and can resume the job they had, but cannot gain extra lives or breed. If the Necromancer is exalted, flip a coin for each shade. On heads, the shade is fully restored as a normal dragon. On tails, the shade is exalted with the Necromancer.

15. Blacksmith - Iron and Gold
The blacksmith provides your dragons with weapons to fight better. If you have a Blacksmith and a Teacher, you can use your teacher's ability twice a day.

16. Engineer - Don’t cut the blue wire!
Inspired by Pikabolt
Brings your kingdom out of the dark ages. Flip a coin. On heads, they give a random dragon an extra life. If tails they do nothing.
You must roll a d20 for them each day. On a 1 they manage to cause an explosion. Roll a 1d4 to see what happens.
1. They blow themselves up and are exalted or lose a life.
2. They blow up a small piece of the kingdom. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon in your clan. On a 1 the dragon is caught in the explosion and is exalted / loses a life.
3. They cause a MASSIVE explosion and take out a chunk of the kingdom. Roll a 1d6 for every dragon in your kingdom. On a 1 the dragon is exalted / loses a life.
4. The explosion was a harmless but very large smoke bomb, nobody is injured.

17. Ambassador - Representing your Kingdom.
Ambassadors can try and find dragons to join your kingdom once per day. Roll a 1d4 to see if they are successful.
1. Is attacked! Flip a coin. On tails, the Ambassador is exalted / loses a life.
2. Is unsuccessful
3. Is successful! Buy the cheapest dragon from the auction house to join your kingdom.
4. Is successful! Buy the cheapest dragon from the auction house to join your kingdom.

18. Teacher - Learn from the best.
Having a teacher allows you to pick two dragons lower leveled than your royal and level them up by one level under quest rules once per day, rolling a 1d20 to see if the two dragons are lost in training. The teacher does not accompany the dragons in Coli. If there are no dragons lower leveled than the Royal the teacher can instead train the Royal themselves to gain a single level.

19. Fortune Teller - What do the cards say?
A fortune teller can see the future and thus can choose to disregard one Pinkerton pull once per day, resulting in nothing happening. If they use this ability the Fortune Teller flips a coin. On tails they are exalted.

20. Royal - The one in charge.
There can only be one. If another dragon rolls for the Royal while there is one already, the two dragons then battle and a 4 sided dice is rolled to see what happens.
1- Both dragons die.
2- The Royal dies and the new Royal is crowned.
3- The challenging dragon dies and the Royal continues their reign.
4- Misunderstanding. They choose not to duel and the royal lets them reroll for a career.
The royal is also responsible for populating your clan. They can nest at any time as soon as their cooldown is over.
The royal is immune to death ONLY in the coliseum. If your Royal is killed and there are no dragons to take the place, the challenge is over. Dragons who become Royal must quit their previous jobs.
_____
Pi0AvSi.png ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
[center][font=Avenir][size=4][url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406#post_3099406]Introduction[/url] | [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406/1#post_50196094]Rules[/url] | [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406/1#post_50196095][b]Characters[/b][/url] | [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406#post_50196097]Kingdoms[/url] | [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406#post_50196098]TOC[/url] [rule] [columns] [color=transparent]_____[/color] [nextcol] [center][font=avenir][size=5][b]Log of the Living[/b][/size] [font=Avenir][i]One day, their names may be written in history.[/i] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55394349][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/553944/55394349p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=Avenir] [b]1: Arlo - Royal - <3_ - ^[/b] Arlo is determined to prove to himself, his friends and the fates that he has what it takes to turn the Dead Zone into something grander. He has a heart of gold and is loyal, though his eyes stray further than his friends’. [/columns] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55404966][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/554050/55404966p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=Avenir] [b]2: Meinir - Tailor - <3_ - ^[/b] Meinir is cautious and wary, but nonetheless determined to stick around and see this through. She often has to advise her friends to turn back instead of continuing the fight, and is protective of her two friends over everyone else. [/columns] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59088757][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/590888/59088757p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=Avenir] [b]3: Dakota - Tailor - <3~ - ^[/b] Dakota is optimistic and wants to see their friends’ dreams come true, even if that means neglecting their own. They have a knack for being a steady support, though they aren’t exactly the best role model for a leader. [/columns] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75244760][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/752448/75244760p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=Avenir] [b]4: Sequence - Healer - <3~ - ^[/b] Separated from her brother after a tornado, Sequence is nervous without her brother’s presence by her side, though she’s determined to live until she finds him again. Helping the three that rescued her to form a life seems like a good place to start. [/columns] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75444678][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/754447/75444678p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=Avenir] [b]5: Ship - Engineer - ^[/b] Ship had survived all for months now, but something happened, and now they have an incomplete memory, a body that is falling apart day by day, and a suspicion for new dragons. Something must’ve happened before their memory was broken… [/columns] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75276305][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/752764/75276305p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=Avenir] [b]6: Peril - Role - ^^[/b] Peril just walked in one day and never left. Charming and joyful as he may be, there’s just something [i]off[/i] about him that nobody can really seem to pinpoint… but at least he’s helpful. [/columns] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75637660][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/756377/75637660p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=Avenir] [b]7: Glorious - Role - ^[/b] Having been found as an abandoned egg, and adopted by Arlo and Meinir, Glorious has known nothing else but the cool harshness of the Isle. She trusts everyone fully. [/columns] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75518433][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/755185/75518433p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=Avenir] [b]8: Assiel - Knight - ^^^[/b] Assiel just showed up one day, and never left. He’s ridiculously scared of anything and everything — it makes one really wonder how he appeared, and who he is. Despite that, he seems to genuinely want to help everyone out, and is trying to make himself stronger. [/columns] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75515593][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/755156/75515593p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=Avenir] [b]9: Ultas - Blacksmith - ^^[/b] A gruff Tundra who rarely speaks and is straight to the point. There isn’t much known about him. He’s recently taken up a liking towards weapons-crafting, however, though nobody knows why he did so. [/columns] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80457353][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/804574/80457353p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=Avenir] [b]10: Rylese - Role - ^[/b] The older twin sister of Eunys, she’s very protective of her brother. She finds life in the Dead Zone to be a struggle, but she’s willing to go to far lengths to make sure her brother stays as safe as he can possibly be. [/columns] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80457354][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/804574/80457354p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=Avenir] [b]11: Eunys - Role - ^[/b] The younger twin brother to Rylese, Eunys just wants to go back home. For now, he’s being pushed to pull his load in the base, and mainly follows his sister around, but time will tell if he’ll grow to be independent. [/columns] [rule] [center][font=avenir][size=5][b]Scroll of Memoirs[/b][/size] [font=Avenir][i]Honour the lost, the deceased, those in the grasp of the Dead Zone forevermore.[/i] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75551601][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/755517/75551601p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=Avenir] [b]Lynsey - Roleless[/b] Lynsey was an amnesiac and sickly Veilspun who prefers to be quiet and not speak. Lived sick and died young. Lived from Days 2-8. [/columns] [columns] [portrait] [nextcol][font=Avenir] [b]Dragon Name - Role[/b] A brief lore blurb about the dragon. Should be mostly personality and some words related to the kingdomlocke. Lived from Date to Date. [/columns] [nextcol] [color=transparent]_____[/color] [/columns]

_____
Log of the Living
One day, their names may be written in history.
55394349p.png
1: Arlo - Royal - <3_ - ^
Arlo is determined to prove to himself, his friends and the fates that he has what it takes to turn the Dead Zone into something grander. He has a heart of gold and is loyal, though his eyes stray further than his friends’.
55404966p.png
2: Meinir - Tailor - <3_ - ^
Meinir is cautious and wary, but nonetheless determined to stick around and see this through. She often has to advise her friends to turn back instead of continuing the fight, and is protective of her two friends over everyone else.
59088757p.png
3: Dakota - Tailor - <3~ - ^
Dakota is optimistic and wants to see their friends’ dreams come true, even if that means neglecting their own. They have a knack for being a steady support, though they aren’t exactly the best role model for a leader.
75244760p.png
4: Sequence - Healer - <3~ - ^
Separated from her brother after a tornado, Sequence is nervous without her brother’s presence by her side, though she’s determined to live until she finds him again. Helping the three that rescued her to form a life seems like a good place to start.
75444678p.png
5: Ship - Engineer - ^
Ship had survived all for months now, but something happened, and now they have an incomplete memory, a body that is falling apart day by day, and a suspicion for new dragons. Something must’ve happened before their memory was broken…
75276305p.png
6: Peril - Role - ^^
Peril just walked in one day and never left. Charming and joyful as he may be, there’s just something off about him that nobody can really seem to pinpoint… but at least he’s helpful.
75637660p.png
7: Glorious - Role - ^
Having been found as an abandoned egg, and adopted by Arlo and Meinir, Glorious has known nothing else but the cool harshness of the Isle. She trusts everyone fully.
75518433p.png
8: Assiel - Knight - ^^^
Assiel just showed up one day, and never left. He’s ridiculously scared of anything and everything — it makes one really wonder how he appeared, and who he is. Despite that, he seems to genuinely want to help everyone out, and is trying to make himself stronger.
75515593p.png
9: Ultas - Blacksmith - ^^
A gruff Tundra who rarely speaks and is straight to the point. There isn’t much known about him. He’s recently taken up a liking towards weapons-crafting, however, though nobody knows why he did so.
80457353p.png
10: Rylese - Role - ^
The older twin sister of Eunys, she’s very protective of her brother. She finds life in the Dead Zone to be a struggle, but she’s willing to go to far lengths to make sure her brother stays as safe as he can possibly be.
80457354p.png
11: Eunys - Role - ^
The younger twin brother to Rylese, Eunys just wants to go back home. For now, he’s being pushed to pull his load in the base, and mainly follows his sister around, but time will tell if he’ll grow to be independent.

Scroll of Memoirs
Honour the lost, the deceased, those in the grasp of the Dead Zone forevermore.

75551601p.png
Lynsey - Roleless
Lynsey was an amnesiac and sickly Veilspun who prefers to be quiet and not speak. Lived sick and died young. Lived from Days 2-8.
[portrait]
Dragon Name - Role
A brief lore blurb about the dragon. Should be mostly personality and some words related to the kingdomlocke. Lived from Date to Date.
_____
Pi0AvSi.png ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png

_____ ______________________________________________________________________
Kingdoms
The Dead Zone reaps, but history does not forget.

Triad of Fate - Days 1-X
Insert a short summary of their kingdom. And stuff. IDK.

_____

_____ ______________________________________________________________________
Kingdoms
The Dead Zone reaps, but history does not forget.

Triad of Fate - Days 1-X
Insert a short summary of their kingdom. And stuff. IDK.

_____
Pi0AvSi.png ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
Pi0AvSi.png ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
aaand I think that’s (almost) about it! final res for the day; I’ll be starting this challenge officially on Feb 1, but you’re free to post and whatnot.

The characters with the names of One, Two and Three are temporary names; I just got way ahead of myself for making lore lmao,,, their names will be replaced with the dragons that I buy on Feb 1

pinglist maybe if people become interested

also should I replace the font for the actual lore stuff?? it might be too small to read,,,
aaand I think that’s (almost) about it! final res for the day; I’ll be starting this challenge officially on Feb 1, but you’re free to post and whatnot.

The characters with the names of One, Two and Three are temporary names; I just got way ahead of myself for making lore lmao,,, their names will be replaced with the dragons that I buy on Feb 1

pinglist maybe if people become interested

also should I replace the font for the actual lore stuff?? it might be too small to read,,,
Pi0AvSi.png ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
_____
Introduction
“Quit rocking the boat; I’m not going to fly or swim to the zone wet!”

That shout came from Meinir, as she held on tight to the boat that Arlo was rowing. Or, well, attempting to row.

“I’m trying!” Arlo yelled back, though he was smiling. “I can’t believe how deadly this place is; even the waters are trying to push us back!”

“Or kill us,” Meinir sighed. “And it’s the Dead Zone; of course it’s deadly!”

“I think we’re almost there, so just relax,” Dekota piped up, making their way to the front of the boat with Arlo.

The three of them had always been friends, and they held a shared dream: to conquer the Dead Zone — a land so deadly and dangerous that, to this day, nobody had ever really stayed alive for long since they kept dying — and make it into a land they could call home. Or better yet, a kingdom.

It was not a judgement made on a whim, no; they had prepared for this. Call them crazy, but they had felt a pull to the place when they first heard of it. Like it was calling to them, begging for them to return… or something. It was an urge, a tugging of fate’s strings, and who were they to deny it?

And now, as the boat hit the shore and they got off, they knew that their adventure was just starting.

“This place is a lot less impressive than I thought it’d be,” Meinir wrinkled her nose, glancing around. “Maybe we really shouldn’t… be here…?”

“Let’s just explore first,” Arlo suggested, reluctant to return. “We can always return on the boat-”

As if on cue, the boat promptly shattered into pieces, some of it degrading into nothing but dust right before their very eyes.

For a moment, there was nothing but silence, as the trio stared at the boat’s remains nervously.

“Well,” Dakota spoke up, their voice coming out in a much higher pitch than they would’ve wanted it to. “Guess we’re stuck here.”

Meinir couldn’t help but snort. “Wasn’t that the plan from the start?”

“Come on, let’s not stay here for long. We need to get started, after all, since we’re effectively stuck now.” a glint appeared in Arlo’s eyes as they walked forward with the other two following behind, taking in the view of the land before them. Untouched, deadly, but most importantly, their new home.

The three shared a look, and smiled. They had no idea what their future would have in store for them, but as long as they were together, they would be fine.

_____
_____
Introduction
“Quit rocking the boat; I’m not going to fly or swim to the zone wet!”

That shout came from Meinir, as she held on tight to the boat that Arlo was rowing. Or, well, attempting to row.

“I’m trying!” Arlo yelled back, though he was smiling. “I can’t believe how deadly this place is; even the waters are trying to push us back!”

“Or kill us,” Meinir sighed. “And it’s the Dead Zone; of course it’s deadly!”

“I think we’re almost there, so just relax,” Dekota piped up, making their way to the front of the boat with Arlo.

The three of them had always been friends, and they held a shared dream: to conquer the Dead Zone — a land so deadly and dangerous that, to this day, nobody had ever really stayed alive for long since they kept dying — and make it into a land they could call home. Or better yet, a kingdom.

It was not a judgement made on a whim, no; they had prepared for this. Call them crazy, but they had felt a pull to the place when they first heard of it. Like it was calling to them, begging for them to return… or something. It was an urge, a tugging of fate’s strings, and who were they to deny it?

And now, as the boat hit the shore and they got off, they knew that their adventure was just starting.

“This place is a lot less impressive than I thought it’d be,” Meinir wrinkled her nose, glancing around. “Maybe we really shouldn’t… be here…?”

“Let’s just explore first,” Arlo suggested, reluctant to return. “We can always return on the boat-”

As if on cue, the boat promptly shattered into pieces, some of it degrading into nothing but dust right before their very eyes.

For a moment, there was nothing but silence, as the trio stared at the boat’s remains nervously.

“Well,” Dakota spoke up, their voice coming out in a much higher pitch than they would’ve wanted it to. “Guess we’re stuck here.”

Meinir couldn’t help but snort. “Wasn’t that the plan from the start?”

“Come on, let’s not stay here for long. We need to get started, after all, since we’re effectively stuck now.” a glint appeared in Arlo’s eyes as they walked forward with the other two following behind, taking in the view of the land before them. Untouched, deadly, but most importantly, their new home.

The three shared a look, and smiled. They had no idea what their future would have in store for them, but as long as they were together, they would be fine.

_____
Pi0AvSi.png ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
[columns] [color=transparent]_____[/color] [nextcol] [center][font=avenir][size=5][b]Day 1[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Rolls] [columns] [item=Sanded Ash Plank] [nextcol] [font=Avenir]number generator gave an 11, which… nope, too early. next. 2- well, guess arlo and meinir are Besties For Life (literally). maybe i should bend the rules so if another is rolled, dakota can join in to make a true trio too…… my kingdomlocke my rules- also this is Very Important for lore so. hm![/columns] [/quote] [size=4] The trio started on attempting to build a shelter for themselves first. After wandering around for some while and figuring out which places were and weren’t safe to wander or touch, they eventually managed to find a good place to settle for the time being. Each of them wandered off to start chopping down wood to build a crude shelter, while keeping within a close distance of each other, just in case anything happened. Of course, their task wasn’t without mistakes; as proven by Meinir when she chopped a tree wrong and it almost fell on her, before Arlo dove in and held it up long enough for her to scramble out before tossing it with the rest of the wood they’d already chopped. “Thanks,” Meinir gasped out. “I’d die for you.” “Don’t do that,” Arlo immediately retorted. “Die [i]with[/i] me.” The two snickered at their joke, unaware of how true it would become in the future. [quote=Rolls] [columns] [item=Venom Rogue Tail Binding] [nextcol] [font=Avenir]already bred Arlo and Meinir… and they had one egg orz,,,, but I guess I’ll count this to write the lore?[/columns] [/quote] [size=4] After some more careful discussion, it was decided that Dakota should do the building while Arlo and Meinir went out to hunt for some food and gather some plants, as well as see which ones they could eat and which ones they couldn’t. “Should’ve brought a notebook with us,” Meinir bemoaned as they foraged through the dense woods. They had already caught a few small prey, and managed to figure out two different plants that were safe for consumption, although in her opinion it really wasn’t enough. She wrinkled her nose. “And I smell something fishy around here too… hey, Arlo, maybe we should- [i]Arlo![/i]” Unfortunately for her, Arlo wasn’t listening, as he ran forwards. “Arlo, you idiot!” Meinir cursed, chasing after him. “What are you doing?!” By the time she caught up to him, Arlo was crouching over something she couldn’t see. “Shh,” he whispered. “I thought I saw something, and I was [i]right[/i].” “What did you see?” she frowned, moving closer, only for her anger at Arlo to still at the sight of the tiny, tiny egg nestled in the soil, with a broken net thrown over it and the area surrounding it smelling like the fishy scent she had caught earlier. “Where do you think it came from?” Arlo’s voice was hushed. “Who knows, maybe it’s… it’s from someone who used to be here or something,” Meinir frowned, glancing around. “I doubt they’re still here, though.” A solemn mood overtook them. They’d heard the stories of deaths here, but they hadn’t exactly realised the true extent of it until now. Meinir glanced at Arlo, and saw [i]that look[/i] in his eyes. “Arlo, as much as you want to, we… we can’t.” “Why not?” “We’ve only just arrived,” Meinir argued. “And- and what if it’s harmful to us? What if it’s a trap, or- or something!” Despite her words, they both knew she was already convinced the moment she laid her eyes on the lone egg. “I can’t just stand back and leave it be,” Arlo said quietly, reaching forwards to carefully wrap the small egg within his arms. “Come on, we have to head back. Dakota might get worried.” “Fine, but you’re telling Ko-Ko!” Meinir jabbed a claw into his chest as the two started heading back. [quote=Rolls] [columns] [item=Flamescale Illusionist] [nextcol] [font=Avenir]ayyy new dragon! rolled a 9… snapper :D[/columns] [/quote] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75244760][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/752448/75244760_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=4]“The Shade do you have there?” Meinir gaped at Dakota when she and Arlo managed to find themselves back at their base and eventual kingdom. Dakota stared back. “Uh… a shelter?” they blinked. And, yes, Meinir and Arlo could see a shelter behind them, but Meinir was referring to what was [i]in[/i] the shelter. Before she could speak up again, Dakota quickly continued. “What do [i]you[/i] have? Didn’t you just head out for food?” “We did,” Arlo stepped forward, showing the egg cradled in his embrace. “We found this too. It’s still alive.” “Oh,” Dakota whispered, before glancing down. “Well… I guess I have a dragon. I found them when I heard a crash nearby. Must’ve gotten caught up in a storm or something.” “Are they hurt?” Arlo frowned, stepping closer as Meinir unloaded what they had collected on their trip. Dakota shook their head. “Just a few bruises and cuts. I tried to patch them up the best I can, but well,” they shrugged. “I need more.” “Let’s get something to warm the egg up first,” Meinir said. “Uh, a bunch of leaves should do fine, right?” An awkward silence settled over them, the kind of silence that happened when three dumb teenagers were suddenly saddled with an egg. “…probably?” Dakota said uncertainly. “I mean, my parents did the same to me.” “The same parents that threw you off a cliff and laughed maniacally to help you fly through fear?” “Yeah.” “Okay, we [i]might[/i] need a little more than leaves.” To their dismay, after looking around for more, they realised their current supplies were… minimal at best. “Well, obviously we need more supplies,” Meinir sighed. “Arlo, how are you feeling for a repeat outing?” “I don’t mind.” “I’ll join,” Dakota interjected. “A few hours away from camp wouldn’t hurt. Besides, you two probably need the help.” “[i]Hey[/i].” [quote=Rolls] [columns] [item= Dustbowl Ivy] [item= Grassland Grain] [nextcol] [font=Avenir]Okay finally the actual coliseum part. haha. aha. praying. edit: it was easier than i thought?? tf?? anyway rolled an 11 & 12 so went for 23 rounds. also now the trio has gotten their first battlestone they Can Die Now.[/columns] [/quote] [size=4] While it was close at times, their collection went by pretty smoothly. It made Meinir nervous, but seeing her friends’ happy expressions, she decided to just leave it be for now, and ignore the unsettlement that she felt. “This could be important in the future,” Arlo murmured, holding up the runic stone they found. “We should build a treasury or something.” “With what materials?” Meinir snorted. “Besides, wait until we get more things. That’s small enough to be kept in your hands, isn’t it?” “I’ll go check up on the dragon,” Dakota suddenly said, midway through organising their food. “I think I hear them waking.” Then without further ado, they walked into their camp where the Snapper was being kept in a corner. As they expected, the Snapper was dazedly looking around in confusion. “Hi,” Dakota said, and quickly continued before anything bad could happen. “I’m Dakota, and I found you when you were injured, so… at least honour that.” The Snapper licked their lips nervously, before finally speaking. “My name is Sequence.” she said. “I… where am I?” “You’re in the Dead Zone,” Dakota responded, relaxing when they realised that she wasn’t trying to do anything else. “Do you know where that is?” Somehow, Sequence’s face managed to pale several shades lighter, to the point where Dakota was worried that she’d faint again. “I- I- how did I end up- no, where’s my brother? Have you seen him?” Dakota shook their head, and Sequence’s face crumbled. “I only found you. I’m sorry.” When they saw that Sequence wasn’t responding, they hesitantly moved forwards, and wrapped an arm around her. “I’m sure he’s alive somewhere. You guys were split up, after all. He’s alive until you believe he isn’t… or something.” Sequence sniffled. “I… okay. Yeah. Okay.” “I can turn around so you can cry,” Dakota said awkwardly, but Sequence shook her head. “It’s fine,” she responded thickly. “Just… give me a while.” “Alright,” they were pretty much strangers, so Dakota simply got up and left, heading over to where Arlo and Meinir were snuggling against the egg. “Hey,” Meinir greeted. “Hey,” Dakota nodded back. “Have you found out anything new?” “Not really. The egg’s alive, at least, that we know.” “That’s good,” Dakota said quietly. “It’s like a little hope, isn’t it?” Meinir sighed. “Yeah. It is.” In the evening, they started cooking over fire as they discussed how they were going to go about this now that they had a few extras to take care of. But it wasn’t until they were wrapping everything up that they heard rustling, and saw Sequence coming out from the wooden house. “Um…” Sequence started hesitantly, shrinking back a little. “Can… can I join you guys? In making this habitable and all and just, well, staying? I…” “Sure,” Arlo smiled. “As long as you do your own load.” “I will!” Sequence nodded furiously. “Then welcome to the kingdom,” Arlo proclaimed grandly, patting her on her shoulder. “You’re seeing the beginnings of something great.” Dakota and Meinir snickered as Sequence simply looked nervously confused. “Come on, ignore the idiot and eat,” Meinir gestured for her to sit down. Sequence followed hesitantly. With careful words, she was soon chatting quietly with them. Arlo’s smile grew fonder as he stared at the cast they had. Sure, they had a bit of an unsteady start, but something in him just [i]knew[/i] they were going to be great. [quote=Notable Drops!] [item=Acuity Fragment] [/quote] [quote=Level Update!] Arlo, Meinir and Dakota are now level [b]4[/b]! [/quote] [rule][center] [font=Avenir][url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406#post_50196201]< Previous[/url] | [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406/1#post_50230922]Next >[/url] [rule][/center] aaandd that’s a wrap for the first day. arlo and meinir wegged me :(( also their camp is like. small wooden buildings. there’s one place for the trio and another that’s temporarily used as a guest room (?). not sure what else to write but wow. lore is wack. is it just me or is the text smaller?? isn’t it supposed to be size 3 what I’ll probably reformat how I write these soon. maybe in the next day. [nextcol] [color=transparent]_____[/color] [/columns]
_____
Day 1
Rolls wrote:
Sanded Ash Plank number generator gave an 11, which… nope, too early. next. 2- well, guess arlo and meinir are Besties For Life (literally). maybe i should bend the rules so if another is rolled, dakota can join in to make a true trio too…… my kingdomlocke my rules-

also this is Very Important for lore so. hm!

The trio started on attempting to build a shelter for themselves first. After wandering around for some while and figuring out which places were and weren’t safe to wander or touch, they eventually managed to find a good place to settle for the time being. Each of them wandered off to start chopping down wood to build a crude shelter, while keeping within a close distance of each other, just in case anything happened.

Of course, their task wasn’t without mistakes; as proven by Meinir when she chopped a tree wrong and it almost fell on her, before Arlo dove in and held it up long enough for her to scramble out before tossing it with the rest of the wood they’d already chopped.

“Thanks,” Meinir gasped out. “I’d die for you.”

“Don’t do that,” Arlo immediately retorted. “Die with me.”

The two snickered at their joke, unaware of how true it would become in the future.

Rolls wrote:
Venom Rogue Tail Binding already bred Arlo and Meinir… and they had one egg orz,,,, but I guess I’ll count this to write the lore?

After some more careful discussion, it was decided that Dakota should do the building while Arlo and Meinir went out to hunt for some food and gather some plants, as well as see which ones they could eat and which ones they couldn’t.

“Should’ve brought a notebook with us,” Meinir bemoaned as they foraged through the dense woods. They had already caught a few small prey, and managed to figure out two different plants that were safe for consumption, although in her opinion it really wasn’t enough. She wrinkled her nose. “And I smell something fishy around here too… hey, Arlo, maybe we should- Arlo!

Unfortunately for her, Arlo wasn’t listening, as he ran forwards.

“Arlo, you idiot!” Meinir cursed, chasing after him. “What are you doing?!”

By the time she caught up to him, Arlo was crouching over something she couldn’t see. “Shh,” he whispered. “I thought I saw something, and I was right.”

“What did you see?” she frowned, moving closer, only for her anger at Arlo to still at the sight of the tiny, tiny egg nestled in the soil, with a broken net thrown over it and the area surrounding it smelling like the fishy scent she had caught earlier.

“Where do you think it came from?” Arlo’s voice was hushed.

“Who knows, maybe it’s… it’s from someone who used to be here or something,” Meinir frowned, glancing around. “I doubt they’re still here, though.”

A solemn mood overtook them. They’d heard the stories of deaths here, but they hadn’t exactly realised the true extent of it until now.

Meinir glanced at Arlo, and saw that look in his eyes. “Arlo, as much as you want to, we… we can’t.”

“Why not?”

“We’ve only just arrived,” Meinir argued. “And- and what if it’s harmful to us? What if it’s a trap, or- or something!”

Despite her words, they both knew she was already convinced the moment she laid her eyes on the lone egg.

“I can’t just stand back and leave it be,” Arlo said quietly, reaching forwards to carefully wrap the small egg within his arms. “Come on, we have to head back. Dakota might get worried.”

“Fine, but you’re telling Ko-Ko!” Meinir jabbed a claw into his chest as the two started heading back.

Rolls wrote:
Flamescale Illusionist ayyy new dragon! rolled a 9… snapper :D
75244760_350.png

“The Shade do you have there?” Meinir gaped at Dakota when she and Arlo managed to find themselves back at their base and eventual kingdom. Dakota stared back.

“Uh… a shelter?” they blinked. And, yes, Meinir and Arlo could see a shelter behind them, but Meinir was referring to what was in the shelter. Before she could speak up again, Dakota quickly continued. “What do you have? Didn’t you just head out for food?”

“We did,” Arlo stepped forward, showing the egg cradled in his embrace. “We found this too. It’s still alive.”

“Oh,” Dakota whispered, before glancing down. “Well… I guess I have a dragon. I found them when I heard a crash nearby. Must’ve gotten caught up in a storm or something.”

“Are they hurt?” Arlo frowned, stepping closer as Meinir unloaded what they had collected on their trip. Dakota shook their head.

“Just a few bruises and cuts. I tried to patch them up the best I can, but well,” they shrugged. “I need more.”

“Let’s get something to warm the egg up first,” Meinir said. “Uh, a bunch of leaves should do fine, right?”

An awkward silence settled over them, the kind of silence that happened when three dumb teenagers were suddenly saddled with an egg.

“…probably?” Dakota said uncertainly. “I mean, my parents did the same to me.”

“The same parents that threw you off a cliff and laughed maniacally to help you fly through fear?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay, we might need a little more than leaves.”

To their dismay, after looking around for more, they realised their current supplies were… minimal at best.

“Well, obviously we need more supplies,” Meinir sighed. “Arlo, how are you feeling for a repeat outing?”

“I don’t mind.”

“I’ll join,” Dakota interjected. “A few hours away from camp wouldn’t hurt. Besides, you two probably need the help.”

Hey.”

Rolls wrote:
Dustbowl Ivy
Grassland Grain
Okay finally the actual coliseum part. haha. aha. praying.
edit: it was easier than i thought?? tf?? anyway rolled an 11 & 12 so went for 23 rounds.
also now the trio has gotten their first battlestone they Can Die Now.

While it was close at times, their collection went by pretty smoothly. It made Meinir nervous, but seeing her friends’ happy expressions, she decided to just leave it be for now, and ignore the unsettlement that she felt.

“This could be important in the future,” Arlo murmured, holding up the runic stone they found. “We should build a treasury or something.”

“With what materials?” Meinir snorted. “Besides, wait until we get more things. That’s small enough to be kept in your hands, isn’t it?”

“I’ll go check up on the dragon,” Dakota suddenly said, midway through organising their food. “I think I hear them waking.”

Then without further ado, they walked into their camp where the Snapper was being kept in a corner. As they expected, the Snapper was dazedly looking around in confusion.

“Hi,” Dakota said, and quickly continued before anything bad could happen. “I’m Dakota, and I found you when you were injured, so… at least honour that.”

The Snapper licked their lips nervously, before finally speaking. “My name is Sequence.” she said. “I… where am I?”

“You’re in the Dead Zone,” Dakota responded, relaxing when they realised that she wasn’t trying to do anything else. “Do you know where that is?”

Somehow, Sequence’s face managed to pale several shades lighter, to the point where Dakota was worried that she’d faint again. “I- I- how did I end up- no, where’s my brother? Have you seen him?”

Dakota shook their head, and Sequence’s face crumbled. “I only found you. I’m sorry.”

When they saw that Sequence wasn’t responding, they hesitantly moved forwards, and wrapped an arm around her. “I’m sure he’s alive somewhere. You guys were split up, after all. He’s alive until you believe he isn’t… or something.”

Sequence sniffled. “I… okay. Yeah. Okay.”

“I can turn around so you can cry,” Dakota said awkwardly, but Sequence shook her head.

“It’s fine,” she responded thickly. “Just… give me a while.”

“Alright,” they were pretty much strangers, so Dakota simply got up and left, heading over to where Arlo and Meinir were snuggling against the egg.

“Hey,” Meinir greeted.

“Hey,” Dakota nodded back. “Have you found out anything new?”

“Not really. The egg’s alive, at least, that we know.”

“That’s good,” Dakota said quietly. “It’s like a little hope, isn’t it?”

Meinir sighed. “Yeah. It is.”

In the evening, they started cooking over fire as they discussed how they were going to go about this now that they had a few extras to take care of.

But it wasn’t until they were wrapping everything up that they heard rustling, and saw Sequence coming out from the wooden house.

“Um…” Sequence started hesitantly, shrinking back a little. “Can… can I join you guys? In making this habitable and all and just, well, staying? I…”

“Sure,” Arlo smiled. “As long as you do your own load.”

“I will!” Sequence nodded furiously.

“Then welcome to the kingdom,” Arlo proclaimed grandly, patting her on her shoulder. “You’re seeing the beginnings of something great.”

Dakota and Meinir snickered as Sequence simply looked nervously confused.

“Come on, ignore the idiot and eat,” Meinir gestured for her to sit down. Sequence followed hesitantly. With careful words, she was soon chatting quietly with them.

Arlo’s smile grew fonder as he stared at the cast they had. Sure, they had a bit of an unsteady start, but something in him just knew they were going to be great.

Notable Drops! wrote:
Acuity Fragment
Level Update! wrote:
Arlo, Meinir and Dakota are now level 4!

aaandd that’s a wrap for the first day. arlo and meinir wegged me :((
also their camp is like. small wooden buildings. there’s one place for the trio and another that’s temporarily used as a guest room (?).
not sure what else to write but wow. lore is wack.

is it just me or is the text smaller?? isn’t it supposed to be size 3 what

I’ll probably reformat how I write these soon. maybe in the next day.
_____
Pi0AvSi.png ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
[columns] [color=transparent]_____[/color] [nextcol] [center][font=avenir][size=5][b]Day 2[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Rolls] [columns] [item=Snowfall Elk Pelt] [nextcol] [font=Avenir]1. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready-to-breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them in a nest. The hatchlings, if they survive, join your kingdom. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchling off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered! ohhh boy,,, well nobody’s rtb sooo hello random baby[/columns] [/quote] [size=4] Several days after, Meinir was scouring through a forest further away from the camp, when she stumbled upon a body. More specifically, the body of a Veilspun hatchling. Her heart stuttered. “Hey, are you alive?” Meinir carefully crouched down, hands wandering around hesitantly, seeing no injuries, but that didn’t rule out magical ones. “Can… can you respond?” She wasn’t sure what she would do if they were dead. Bury them? What if something happened to them? They were in the Dead Zone. But if the Veilspun was alive… Before she could overthink it, a tiny claw reached out weakly, and her attention fully focused on the hazy-eyed Veilspun. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75551601][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/755517/75551601_350.png[/img][/url] “Lynsey,” she whispered. “My name… Lynsey…” And then she collapsed, much to Meinir’s terror. She quickly picked her up, noting how disconcertingly light the Veilspun was, before quickly running back to their base. Sequence’s brows furrowed as she saw Meinir carrying a Veilspun in her arms into the house Sequence was temporarily staying in, Dakota following behind. The hands that were tensely clutching the axe loosened. For some reason… “What are you staring for?” Arlo suddenly asked her, making her jump and drop the axe. “Careful!” “Nothing,” Sequence quickly shook her head, bending to pick up the axe once more. “She just… seemed a little familiar, that’s all.” “Really?” Arlo had a pensive look on his face. “Then… you wouldn’t mind looking after her, would you? “Of course not!” Sequence answered immediately. “I’d be glad to.” [quote=Rolls] [columns] [item=Incomprehensible Scribblings] [nextcol] [font=Avenir] 10. Train the Newbies. Take all your level 4 or lower dragons and level them up one level. If you don’t have any, skip this roll. stares at all my dragons… hahah.[/columns] [/quote] [size=4] Arlo, Meinir and Dakota left Lynsey with Sequence as they headed out to explore more of the Dead Zone. They managed to get a few more tools, along with gathering more plants and meat — but in turn, discovering more hostile creatures, most noticeably pale and ghastly. Unfortunately, just as they were heading back, Meinir suddenly dove in front of Arlo, blocking an attack that came out of nowhere. As a distraught Arlo knelt over Meinir, Dakota took care of the enemy creature, and they quickly rushed back. “She’s breathing,” Dakota sighed, practically collapsing in relief as they and Arlo shared a grateful look. They didn’t know what they would do if Meinir really… While Arlo watched over Meinir, Dakota offered to take Sequence out to show her around and see how she fared in battle, seeing as she needed to learn anyway. “At the very least, you’d gain some experience,” they said, and Sequence had no complaints against it. Besides, Dakota looked like they needed the distraction. By the time they arrived back, it was already nightfall, and the two dragons were equally exhausted but happy — especially Sequence, as she managed to find a small healing potion that they quickly rushed to use on Meinir, whose looked a little better after it. “Thank- thank you for teaching me!” Sequence bowed to Dakota, eyes shining. “I’ll do my best to become better in the future!” “…please don’t bow ever again,” responded Dakota weakly. “It’s… nghhh.” “Sorry!” “Don’t apologise either!” [quote=Rolls] [columns] [item=Microcline] [nextcol] [font=Avenir]8. The Plague! A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life. OH WHAT[/columns] [/quote] [size=4] In the peacefulness of their days, they forgot one thing: they were in the Dead Zone. Unluckily for them, the Dead Zone did not take too kindly to those who seem to forget where they were. In the middle of the night, all of them were woken up by Lynsey’s screams. She was thrashing around in her bed, blisters running all over her body and her face pale. Arlo had a bad feeling. “Everyone, check your bodies!” All of them had the blisters. “I think I feel faint,” Meinir said faintly, and she meant it. “Oh, Shade,” Arlo whispered, as Dakota helped Sequence pin down Lynsey’s thrashing limbs so that the other two could wrap bandages around the blisters and check on her. “It’s the Dead Zone, it has to be!” Meinir hissed. “Oh, Eleven…” [quote=Arlo] Arlo rolled a 10! [/quote] [quote=Meinir] Meinir rolled a 8! [/quote] [quote=Dakota] Dakota rolled a 9! [/quote] [size=4] Other than feeling nauseous and the vomiting, Arlo and Dakota were relatively fine, recovering after a day without any more blisters. Meinir took a little longer, probably due to her injury, but a few hours after Arlo and Dakota first fully recovered, she was up and running too. The three shared a look, indecipherable to anyone other than them. They couldn’t prove it, but somehow, they thought their luck must be from the fate that had tugged them here in the first place. [quote=Sequence] Sequence rolled a 5! [/quote] [size=4] They couldn’t rejoice, though, because Sequence was worse off than them. Her blisters ran all along her back, even almost reaching some more uncomfortable places. Despite it, she was insistent on staying by Lynsey’s side, considering the young Veilspun was far worse off than any of them. Even so, perhaps luck had looked down upon them kindly, because despite the close proximity, Sequence gradually recovered after a few days, with the help of some herbs they had managed to forage and find, a little kindness in this hellhole of a land. [quote=Lynsey] Lynsey rolled a 2! [/quote] [size=4] Despite the herbs’ help, though, Lynsey did not heal. As the four crowded around her bed as she laid asleep, they wondered if they had to bury their first member. “She’ll live,” Sequence said, her voice unexpectedly firm, surprising everyone including herself. “She has to live. It’s always been like that?” “‘It’s always been like that’?” Dakota frowned at their technically-mentee. “What’s that about?” Sequence looked startled. “I… I don’t know. It just slipped out.” “She’s right,” Arlo said quietly, still staring at Lynsey’s prone form. “We have to hope, at the very least, that she’ll live.” And as dawn broke two weeks after, and Lynsey’s face started to regain colour, the four knew that it would truly be alright. Now all they could do was hope nothing like this happened so soon after again. [quote=Notable Drops!] [item=Contuse] [item=Minor Health Potion] [/quote] [quote=Level Update!] Arlo, Meinir and Dakota are now level [b]5[/b]! Sequence is now level [b]2[/b]! [/quote] [rule][center] [font=Avenir][url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406/1#post_50228174]< Previous[/url] | [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406/1#post_50240498]Next >[/url] [rule][/center] Okay I’m not gonna do anymore rolls for today,,,, bit too much even for me ahaha Also, ‘days’ in the title doesn’t. actually mean days. hey maybe I should redo the titles too. [nextcol] [color=transparent]_____[/color] [/columns]
_____
Day 2
Rolls wrote:
Snowfall Elk Pelt 1. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready-to-breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them in a nest. The hatchlings, if they survive, join your kingdom. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchling off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered!

ohhh boy,,, well nobody’s rtb sooo hello random baby

Several days after, Meinir was scouring through a forest further away from the camp, when she stumbled upon a body. More specifically, the body of a Veilspun hatchling.

Her heart stuttered.

“Hey, are you alive?” Meinir carefully crouched down, hands wandering around hesitantly, seeing no injuries, but that didn’t rule out magical ones. “Can… can you respond?”

She wasn’t sure what she would do if they were dead. Bury them? What if something happened to them? They were in the Dead Zone.

But if the Veilspun was alive…

Before she could overthink it, a tiny claw reached out weakly, and her attention fully focused on the hazy-eyed Veilspun.

75551601_350.png

“Lynsey,” she whispered. “My name… Lynsey…”

And then she collapsed, much to Meinir’s terror. She quickly picked her up, noting how disconcertingly light the Veilspun was, before quickly running back to their base.

Sequence’s brows furrowed as she saw Meinir carrying a Veilspun in her arms into the house Sequence was temporarily staying in, Dakota following behind. The hands that were tensely clutching the axe loosened. For some reason…

“What are you staring for?” Arlo suddenly asked her, making her jump and drop the axe. “Careful!”

“Nothing,” Sequence quickly shook her head, bending to pick up the axe once more. “She just… seemed a little familiar, that’s all.”

“Really?” Arlo had a pensive look on his face. “Then… you wouldn’t mind looking after her, would you?

“Of course not!” Sequence answered immediately. “I’d be glad to.”
Rolls wrote:
Incomprehensible Scribblings 10. Train the Newbies. Take all your level 4 or lower dragons and level them up one level. If you don’t have any, skip this roll.

stares at all my dragons… hahah.

Arlo, Meinir and Dakota left Lynsey with Sequence as they headed out to explore more of the Dead Zone. They managed to get a few more tools, along with gathering more plants and meat — but in turn, discovering more hostile creatures, most noticeably pale and ghastly.

Unfortunately, just as they were heading back, Meinir suddenly dove in front of Arlo, blocking an attack that came out of nowhere. As a distraught Arlo knelt over Meinir, Dakota took care of the enemy creature, and they quickly rushed back.

“She’s breathing,” Dakota sighed, practically collapsing in relief as they and Arlo shared a grateful look. They didn’t know what they would do if Meinir really…

While Arlo watched over Meinir, Dakota offered to take Sequence out to show her around and see how she fared in battle, seeing as she needed to learn anyway. “At the very least, you’d gain some experience,” they said, and Sequence had no complaints against it. Besides, Dakota looked like they needed the distraction.

By the time they arrived back, it was already nightfall, and the two dragons were equally exhausted but happy — especially Sequence, as she managed to find a small healing potion that they quickly rushed to use on Meinir, whose looked a little better after it.

“Thank- thank you for teaching me!” Sequence bowed to Dakota, eyes shining. “I’ll do my best to become better in the future!”

“…please don’t bow ever again,” responded Dakota weakly. “It’s… nghhh.”

“Sorry!”

“Don’t apologise either!”

Rolls wrote:
Microcline 8. The Plague! A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life.

OH WHAT

In the peacefulness of their days, they forgot one thing: they were in the Dead Zone. Unluckily for them, the Dead Zone did not take too kindly to those who seem to forget where they were.

In the middle of the night, all of them were woken up by Lynsey’s screams. She was thrashing around in her bed, blisters running all over her body and her face pale.

Arlo had a bad feeling. “Everyone, check your bodies!”

All of them had the blisters.

“I think I feel faint,” Meinir said faintly, and she meant it.

“Oh, Shade,” Arlo whispered, as Dakota helped Sequence pin down Lynsey’s thrashing limbs so that the other two could wrap bandages around the blisters and check on her.

“It’s the Dead Zone, it has to be!” Meinir hissed. “Oh, Eleven…”

Arlo wrote:
Arlo rolled a 10!
Meinir wrote:
Meinir rolled a 8!
Dakota wrote:
Dakota rolled a 9!

Other than feeling nauseous and the vomiting, Arlo and Dakota were relatively fine, recovering after a day without any more blisters. Meinir took a little longer, probably due to her injury, but a few hours after Arlo and Dakota first fully recovered, she was up and running too.

The three shared a look, indecipherable to anyone other than them. They couldn’t prove it, but somehow, they thought their luck must be from the fate that had tugged them here in the first place.

Sequence wrote:
Sequence rolled a 5!

They couldn’t rejoice, though, because Sequence was worse off than them. Her blisters ran all along her back, even almost reaching some more uncomfortable places. Despite it, she was insistent on staying by Lynsey’s side, considering the young Veilspun was far worse off than any of them.

Even so, perhaps luck had looked down upon them kindly, because despite the close proximity, Sequence gradually recovered after a few days, with the help of some herbs they had managed to forage and find, a little kindness in this hellhole of a land.

Lynsey wrote:
Lynsey rolled a 2!

Despite the herbs’ help, though, Lynsey did not heal. As the four crowded around her bed as she laid asleep, they wondered if they had to bury their first member.

“She’ll live,” Sequence said, her voice unexpectedly firm, surprising everyone including herself. “She has to live. It’s always been like that?”

“‘It’s always been like that’?” Dakota frowned at their technically-mentee. “What’s that about?”

Sequence looked startled. “I… I don’t know. It just slipped out.”

“She’s right,” Arlo said quietly, still staring at Lynsey’s prone form. “We have to hope, at the very least, that she’ll live.”

And as dawn broke two weeks after, and Lynsey’s face started to regain colour, the four knew that it would truly be alright.

Now all they could do was hope nothing like this happened so soon after again.

Notable Drops! wrote:
Contuse Minor Health Potion
Level Update! wrote:
Arlo, Meinir and Dakota are now level 5!
Sequence is now level 2!

Okay I’m not gonna do anymore rolls for today,,,, bit too much even for me ahaha

Also, ‘days’ in the title doesn’t. actually mean days. hey maybe I should redo the titles too.
_____
Pi0AvSi.png ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
[columns] [color=transparent]_____[/color] [nextcol] [center][font=avenir][size=5][b]Day 3[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Rolls] [font=Avenir]Forgot to roll for jobs yesterday, so I’m doing it today! Anyway - Meinir rolled a 2 - Tailor! Dakota rolled a 12 - Artist! [/quote] [size=4] Meinir frowned. She could feel that the air was getting colder; not winter levels of cold, thankfully, but cold enough that being bare would be bad for them. She’d have to make sure they all got comfortable clothes, or at least as comfortable as clothes from the Dead Zone could get. Maybe… she could learn how to sew properly once more. “Here,” Dakota sat on Lynsey’s bedside, showing her a crudely drawn picture of her that Dakota had drawn with grounded soil mixed with the non-toxic water of the Dead Zone. Lynsey smiled weakly but with bright eyes, and Dakota smiled back, a form of determination settling in them. They knew what they would be doing; not just to make the future hatchlings of their kingdom a little happier, but to make sure their tale lived on. They would have to learn to be a good artist. [quote=Rolls] [columns] [item= Dire Porcupine] [nextcol] [font=Avenir]Meat: 40-50 matches number generator spit out a 48… whooo boy[/columns] [/quote] [size=4] The blisters had made the tiny kingdom realise something important: they needed more supplies. So, Arlo, Meinir and Dakota decided to head out further, in order to hopefully gain more supplies. And more supplies they got, finding a few bits of treasure — that they saved in case it was useful in the future — along with a fragment and a small health potion, the latter of which was used on Lynsey, in order to help her recuperate faster. They even managed to gather feathers to fluff up their beddings a little bit, to make their living in the Dead Zone just a little easier, just a little more comfortable. Most of them went to Lynsey and the egg, though. [quote=Rolls] [columns] [item= Blood Acorn] [nextcol] [font=Avenir]Plant: 10-20 matches number generator spit out a 20… damn we be getting high numbers here[/columns] [/quote] [size=4] While Arlo and Meinir warmed up the egg, seeing as it looked like it would hatch soon, Dakota once again took Sequence out to help her train. At this point, they’d already formed a sort of mentor-mentee relationship with her, and Sequence was more than glad to be taught be Dakota. While they had to return early since they went out a few hours before nightfall, their trip wasn’t without its use, as they managed to discover two more edible plants and herbs, as well as a small health potion that they, again, used on Lynsey. [quote=Rolls] [columns] [item= Colorburst Buttersnake] [nextcol] [font=Avenir]Familiars: Buy the cheapest level 1 dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-18) to determine which breed you will get! Rolled a 6 so… hello new Tundra! [/columns] [/quote] [size=4] Sequence knew she shouldn’t have snuck out. But she knew she was far behind all of the others, and she needed to get stronger quicker if she wanted to find her brother faster. Besides, something like this could be considered helping the clan, no? So out she went, staying near out of caution. She managed to get some extra food, but just as she was heading back, she was attacked. It was a mistake, but it would be a fatal one. As the moth-monster lunged at her fallen form, she closed her eyes, readying herself for the pain before death- -before she heard a growl and a loud tearing noise. Sequence snapped open her eyes, staring upwards to see the back of a Tundra, who was bent over and- and [i]eating[/i] the moth-monster. A Tundra who [i]saved[/i] her. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75444678][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754447/75444678_350.png[/img][/url][/center] “Oh my god,” Sequence gasped and scrambled back. “Oh- oh! Thank you so much! Who… who are you?” The Tundra turned, sniffing a little before stalking forwards. Sequence shrunk back nervously, regretting speaking up. Was the Tundra going to kill her? She hoped not, but she didn’t know if she could fight back and win against them. “Ship,” they spoke, voice rough and scratchy as they stopped before them. “Call me Ship. I… smell others. Take me to them.” [quote=Notable Drops!] [item=Meditate][item=Leafy Pack][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Leafy Pack][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Leafy Pack][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Broken Flower Pot] [/quote] [quote=Level Update!] Arlo, Meinir and Dakota are now level [b]6[/b]! Sequence is now level [b]3[/b]! [/quote] [rule][center] [font=Avenir][url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406/1#post_50230922]< Previous[/url] | [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3099406/2#post_50249776]Next >[/url] [rule][/center][color=grey]I,,,, forgot to roll for jobs when Meinir and Dakota hit level 5 so…. Doing it today… I’m really not doing a good job at following the rules of this challenge orz. Decided to go for the “apparel only from coli” route for Meinir’s job, too, since having a marketplace… wouldn’t fit the lore. Had to skip Pinkerton bc he gave me an apparel and like,,,, who [i]do[/i] I breed I can’t breed anybody. Also I just realised that I have?? 5 females to 1 male?? tf anyhow I should really stick to one format of, well, formatting… [nextcol] [color=transparent]_____[/color] [/columns]
_____
Day 3
Rolls wrote:
Forgot to roll for jobs yesterday, so I’m doing it today! Anyway -
Meinir rolled a 2 - Tailor!
Dakota rolled a 12 - Artist!
Meinir frowned. She could feel that the air was getting colder; not winter levels of cold, thankfully, but cold enough that being bare would be bad for them.

She’d have to make sure they all got comfortable clothes, or at least as comfortable as clothes from the Dead Zone could get.

Maybe… she could learn how to sew properly once more.

“Here,” Dakota sat on Lynsey’s bedside, showing her a crudely drawn picture of her that Dakota had drawn with grounded soil mixed with the non-toxic water of the Dead Zone.

Lynsey smiled weakly but with bright eyes, and Dakota smiled back, a form of determination settling in them. They knew what they would be doing; not just to make the future hatchlings of their kingdom a little happier, but to make sure their tale lived on.

They would have to learn to be a good artist.

Rolls wrote:
Dire Porcupine Meat: 40-50 matches
number generator spit out a 48… whooo boy

The blisters had made the tiny kingdom realise something important: they needed more supplies. So, Arlo, Meinir and Dakota decided to head out further, in order to hopefully gain more supplies.

And more supplies they got, finding a few bits of treasure — that they saved in case it was useful in the future — along with a fragment and a small health potion, the latter of which was used on Lynsey, in order to help her recuperate faster.

They even managed to gather feathers to fluff up their beddings a little bit, to make their living in the Dead Zone just a little easier, just a little more comfortable. Most of them went to Lynsey and the egg, though.

Rolls wrote:
Blood Acorn Plant: 10-20 matches
number generator spit out a 20… damn we be getting high numbers here

While Arlo and Meinir warmed up the egg, seeing as it looked like it would hatch soon, Dakota once again took Sequence out to help her train. At this point, they’d already formed a sort of mentor-mentee relationship with her, and Sequence was more than glad to be taught be Dakota.

While they had to return early since they went out a few hours before nightfall, their trip wasn’t without its use, as they managed to discover two more edible plants and herbs, as well as a small health potion that they, again, used on Lynsey.

Rolls wrote:
Colorburst Buttersnake Familiars: Buy the cheapest level 1 dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-18) to determine which breed you will get!

Rolled a 6 so… hello new Tundra!

Sequence knew she shouldn’t have snuck out. But she knew she was far behind all of the others, and she needed to get stronger quicker if she wanted to find her brother faster.

Besides, something like this could be considered helping the clan, no?

So out she went, staying near out of caution. She managed to get some extra food, but just as she was heading back, she was attacked.

It was a mistake, but it would be a fatal one.

As the moth-monster lunged at her fallen form, she closed her eyes, readying herself for the pain before death-

-before she heard a growl and a loud tearing noise.

Sequence snapped open her eyes, staring upwards to see the back of a Tundra, who was bent over and- and eating the moth-monster. A Tundra who saved her.

75444678_350.png

“Oh my god,” Sequence gasped and scrambled back. “Oh- oh! Thank you so much! Who… who are you?”

The Tundra turned, sniffing a little before stalking forwards. Sequence shrunk back nervously, regretting speaking up. Was the Tundra going to kill her? She hoped not, but she didn’t know if she could fight back and win against them.

“Ship,” they spoke, voice rough and scratchy as they stopped before them. “Call me Ship. I… smell others. Take me to them.”
Notable Drops! wrote:
Meditate Leafy Pack Minor Health Potion Leafy Pack Aquatic Might Fragment Leafy Pack Minor Health Potion Broken Flower Pot
Level Update! wrote:
Arlo, Meinir and Dakota are now level 6!
Sequence is now level 3!

I,,,, forgot to roll for jobs when Meinir and Dakota hit level 5 so…. Doing it today… I’m really not doing a good job at following the rules of this challenge orz. Decided to go for the “apparel only from coli” route for Meinir’s job, too, since having a marketplace… wouldn’t fit the lore.

Had to skip Pinkerton bc he gave me an apparel and like,,,, who do I breed I can’t breed anybody.

Also I just realised that I have?? 5 females to 1 male?? tf

anyhow I should really stick to one format of, well, formatting…
_____
Pi0AvSi.png ==

TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING