Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Gem Giveaway (WINNERS DRAWN)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
My favorite activity on FR... probably scrying G1s! It's so much fun playing around with the potentials that color combinations and genes can have :D
My favorite activity on FR... probably scrying G1s! It's so much fun playing around with the potentials that color combinations and genes can have :D
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
thanks sm for organising this, it's so kind!

My favourite activity is breeding projects. idk I just live for all the dramatic twists and turns of them. The buzz of scrying, searching, spreadsheets, hatching... frustration, weggs, RNG curses, rage, making more spreadsheets, lurking the AH, stumbling across perfect pairs, hatching, hatching, hatching...

makes the final dragons feel so precious!
thanks sm for organising this, it's so kind!

My favourite activity is breeding projects. idk I just live for all the dramatic twists and turns of them. The buzz of scrying, searching, spreadsheets, hatching... frustration, weggs, RNG curses, rage, making more spreadsheets, lurking the AH, stumbling across perfect pairs, hatching, hatching, hatching...

makes the final dragons feel so precious!
HW4lpxl.png
I really like scrying and dressing dragons/morphologies in the dressing room though I'm finding I could never afford a lot of the outfits I make. But that's okay, it's just something to work towards :)
I really like scrying and dressing dragons/morphologies in the dressing room though I'm finding I could never afford a lot of the outfits I make. But that's okay, it's just something to work towards :)
i like to scry dregs and breed em! i also love to collect gen1s
i like to scry dregs and breed em! i also love to collect gen1s
. image.png

sav
• she/her • WIB+8
savo#6851 • art-shopuma shop
90-DFCAB2-96-F4-4-F37-A6-C2-B723-FBB76541.png
my favourite activity on FR was completing the achievements which they took down but will bring back in their 10th anniversary. and i also enjoy coli grinding :B

my plague friends are really cool @plagues @pancakeswithabs you may/may not know them
(sorry for pings, thought I'd share this event with you guys hehe)
my favourite activity on FR was completing the achievements which they took down but will bring back in their 10th anniversary. and i also enjoy coli grinding :B

my plague friends are really cool @plagues @pancakeswithabs you may/may not know them
(sorry for pings, thought I'd share this event with you guys hehe)
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
My favourite activity on FR is to gene up dragons (especially gene 1s) !!! It so fun but expensive. Also, the forums are such a great place to share your ideas and simply just chat. OOohhh, and coli grinding as well.
My favourite activity on FR is to gene up dragons (especially gene 1s) !!! It so fun but expensive. Also, the forums are such a great place to share your ideas and simply just chat. OOohhh, and coli grinding as well.
LEpJMnn.png
ytkEBod.png
mAiCJNJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
kHBaXec.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
5hF3FGk.png
PqlicQP.png
xj6Mn2e.png
Y80Oblu.png
I love making bio codes and dressing up my Imperials! Monolair supremacy >:]

Making fun art of dragons is also very fun! I love this game sm aaaaaa
I love making bio codes and dressing up my Imperials! Monolair supremacy >:]

Making fun art of dragons is also very fun! I love this game sm aaaaaa
nF6vUTl.gif
Monolair lol
Well, once upon a time my favorite activity was collecting all the familiars. I still like to do that, but my focus has since shifted! Now I like to create fandragons of Monster Hunter monsters. It’s been slow going though. Zinogre doesn’t want to give me the right colors - and I’ve got 3 different pairs trying to breed for it!

Pinging @FallenAbyss and @baraave , if you guys would like to join!
Well, once upon a time my favorite activity was collecting all the familiars. I still like to do that, but my focus has since shifted! Now I like to create fandragons of Monster Hunter monsters. It’s been slow going though. Zinogre doesn’t want to give me the right colors - and I’ve got 3 different pairs trying to breed for it!

Pinging @FallenAbyss and @baraave , if you guys would like to join!
KFD4SqC.jpg
Hi! My favorite activities are coliseum, geneing (if that’s how you spell it) and breeding dragons. I even have a spreadsheet to keep track of breeding pairs, who’s ready and who isn’t, and who’s hibernating lol. I’m so glad I found this game, and thanks for pinging me friend lol. Good luck to all the winners!
Hi! My favorite activities are coliseum, geneing (if that’s how you spell it) and breeding dragons. I even have a spreadsheet to keep track of breeding pairs, who’s ready and who isn’t, and who’s hibernating lol. I’m so glad I found this game, and thanks for pinging me friend lol. Good luck to all the winners!
My favorite FR activity is by far organizing my lair and all the little tab descriptions and coding. I'm not good at it but I love it!
Thank you gay4dragonz for referring me :)
My favorite FR activity is by far organizing my lair and all the little tab descriptions and coding. I'm not good at it but I love it!
Thank you gay4dragonz for referring me :)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14