Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Gem Giveaway (WINNERS DRAWN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
My favorite thing is to come up with good looking dragon pairs and breeding them. The creative part of FR is why I'm still here. I tend to get bored of games easily, but I've lasted a year doing this!

Thank you for putting this raffle together!
My favorite thing is to come up with good looking dragon pairs and breeding them. The creative part of FR is why I'm still here. I tend to get bored of games easily, but I've lasted a year doing this!

Thank you for putting this raffle together!
I like scrying dragons! Actually breeding them is a different matter haha
I like scrying dragons! Actually breeding them is a different matter haha
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
Hey there!

Thank you so much for doing this, it's very generous of you!

I really enjoy the Flight rising forums and it's definitey my favorite activity to scroll through them and read or reply to posts! The people are all so friendly and helpful <3

Happy holidays <3

-Islet
Hey there!

Thank you so much for doing this, it's very generous of you!

I really enjoy the Flight rising forums and it's definitey my favorite activity to scroll through them and read or reply to posts! The people are all so friendly and helpful <3

Happy holidays <3

-Islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I love dressing up dragons and making pretty bios! :D
I love dressing up dragons and making pretty bios! :D
I love breeding! Breeding projects are fun, although frustrating at times. I like random breeding too, just seeing what hatchlings I get :D

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
I love breeding! Breeding projects are fun, although frustrating at times. I like random breeding too, just seeing what hatchlings I get :D

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
Thank you for doing this!

I love breeding dragons, particularly with my progen lineage. Making that thread increased my enjoyment of FR so much!
It's nice to see how loved the dragons are by other players <3
Thank you for doing this!

I love breeding dragons, particularly with my progen lineage. Making that thread increased my enjoyment of FR so much!
It's nice to see how loved the dragons are by other players <3
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
my favourite activity is breeding dragons !! the coliseum is also quite fun but I don't have many leveled dragons and don't know how to grind exp fast haha. I don't have anyone to ping unfortunately, but thank you for the chance!!!
my favourite activity is breeding dragons !! the coliseum is also quite fun but I don't have many leveled dragons and don't know how to grind exp fast haha. I don't have anyone to ping unfortunately, but thank you for the chance!!!
I love doing coli fodder grinding - spending all my money to buy hundreds of dragons and then getting it all back and more as I work through them is so fun :)

G1s are also super fun to work with, figuring out pretty genes for a random color selection.
I love doing coli fodder grinding - spending all my money to buy hundreds of dragons and then getting it all back and more as I work through them is so fun :)

G1s are also super fun to work with, figuring out pretty genes for a random color selection.
My favorite things are a tie between completing a project and doing something nice for other players, just like this raffle.

As for friends, I don't know most of my fr friends well, but I'll ping @Anatashesha and @larkhund
My favorite things are a tie between completing a project and doing something nice for other players, just like this raffle.

As for friends, I don't know most of my fr friends well, but I'll ping @Anatashesha and @larkhund
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png
I enjoy being able to dressing up my dragons,[emoji=gold tiara size=1] and previewing hatchlings at the Scrying Workshop.[emoji=looking glass size=1] I all so like battling at the coliseum.[emoji=sword size=1] Happy holidays everyone! And good luck!
I enjoy being able to dressing up my dragons,
and previewing hatchlings at the Scrying Workshop.

I all so like battling at the coliseum.

Happy holidays everyone! And good luck!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14