Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Gem Giveaway (WINNERS DRAWN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82495441][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/824955/82495441_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [center][b][i][size=3]"Welcome, and happy holidays!"[/b][i][/size] [center]The beautiful skydancer, Arcadia, greets you. Everything about her essence seems to radiate joy and great spirit as she greets you with a serene smile. You could feel her happiness just from her aura alone. "For the holidays, my clan and I wanted to do something special. With a bit of luck, we've happened to come across a fair bit of gems...What better way to celebrate the season of giving than to spread a bit more joy out across Sornieth?" Settling down, Arcadia pulls out a scroll of paper and a quill, and offers it to you. "All we need is for you to leave your name and some of your favorite hobbies, and all these gems could be yours!" [/columns] [center] ___________________________________ [b][u][size=5]Prize Pool[/b][/size] [i]This is a raffle, meaning usernames will be selected completely at random![/i] • [b]One Winner:[/b] 1,000 gems • [b]Two Winners:[/b] 500 gems • [b]Four Winners:[/b] 250 gems _____________________________________ [b][u][size=5]How to Enter:[/b][/size] • [b] Make a post on this thread with your favorite Flight Rising activity! [/b] This could be anything from breeding, to collecting dragons of a certain type, to grinding the coliseum, to just hanging out on the forums! • [b]Ping a friend or two! [/b] Certainly not necessary, but it helps get the thread a bit more out there and reaches more people who might need a bit of extra holiday cheer! • [b] Be active! [/b] If I draw your name in the raffle but your dragons are under 75%, I'll be moving on to the next person. This is to try to ensure that the gems go to more active players! If 48 hours go by after your name was picked and there's no response from you, I'll be moving to the next winner as well. __________________________________________________ [size=4][b][i]The raffle will be drawn on December 25th, 2022 at 12:00 FR time. Happy holidays to everyone![/b][/size] [i]Please don't ping me when entering this thread![/i]
82495441_350.png
"Welcome, and happy holidays!"

The beautiful skydancer, Arcadia, greets you. Everything about her essence seems to radiate joy and great spirit as she greets you with a serene smile. You could feel her happiness just from her aura alone.

"For the holidays, my clan and I wanted to do something special. With a bit of luck, we've happened to come across a fair bit of gems...What better way to celebrate the season of giving than to spread a bit more joy out across Sornieth?"

Settling down, Arcadia pulls out a scroll of paper and a quill, and offers it to you. "All we need is for you to leave your name and some of your favorite hobbies, and all these gems could be yours!"

Prize Pool

This is a raffle, meaning usernames will be selected completely at random!

One Winner: 1,000 gems
Two Winners: 500 gems
Four Winners: 250 gems

How to Enter:

Make a post on this thread with your favorite Flight Rising activity! This could be anything from breeding, to collecting dragons of a certain type, to grinding the coliseum, to just hanging out on the forums!
Ping a friend or two! Certainly not necessary, but it helps get the thread a bit more out there and reaches more people who might need a bit of extra holiday cheer!
Be active! If I draw your name in the raffle but your dragons are under 75%, I'll be moving on to the next person. This is to try to ensure that the gems go to more active players! If 48 hours go by after your name was picked and there's no response from you, I'll be moving to the next winner as well.

The raffle will be drawn on December 25th, 2022 at 12:00 FR time. Happy holidays to everyone!

Please don't ping me when entering this thread!

My favourite activity is scrying/dressing dragons, especially to try and make OCs or other characters as dragons, even if I'm not likely to actually get a dragon of those specific colours

A couple of my newest FR-iends are @CrystallineFae and @KryoMichli

Happy Holidays ^-^

My favourite activity is scrying/dressing dragons, especially to try and make OCs or other characters as dragons, even if I'm not likely to actually get a dragon of those specific colours

A couple of my newest FR-iends are @CrystallineFae and @KryoMichli

Happy Holidays ^-^
IdNtfU0.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxYQkuHQ.pngWKtl2lb.png
rUoKR6y.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooWKH2C9p.pngFObX7rS.png
qjxrAwx.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouPOLOvt.pngaaUHYLp.png
H2jRHgT.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorix3ppo.pngYMPbu9R.png
My favorite activity on flight rising is training fodder! There are so many extra benefits that come with the exalt money.

Some of my friends are @Lavocado and @Papayapple
My favorite activity on flight rising is training fodder! There are so many extra benefits that come with the exalt money.

Some of my friends are @Lavocado and @Papayapple
E
Thank you for hosting this and happy holidays! I’d have to say my favorite activity is either dressing up dragons or breeding them together, be it for lore or hatchery purposes. Currently trying to get genes for a G1 OC of mine, haha.

A raffle to join, if you’d like. XD
@ModusMortis @obcordata
Thank you for hosting this and happy holidays! I’d have to say my favorite activity is either dressing up dragons or breeding them together, be it for lore or hatchery purposes. Currently trying to get genes for a G1 OC of mine, haha.

A raffle to join, if you’d like. XD
@ModusMortis @obcordata
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
I've really taken such a liking to scrying that I call myself scry-goblin. Also just staring at some of my own dragons from time to time if that counts. Aside from that: I wish everyone a cheerful season and thanks for hosting the thread.
I've really taken such a liking to scrying that I call myself scry-goblin. Also just staring at some of my own dragons from time to time if that counts. Aside from that: I wish everyone a cheerful season and thanks for hosting the thread.
lmgxBRm.gifLvA Contributionqr8VVLU.gif
My favorite activity is probably either collecting familiars or geneing up my g1s. It's expensive but I get lots of serotonin from finishing my dragons, and then I get the dress them up and make them look nice (it also gives me an excuse to make spreadsheets lol). Thank you so much for doing this. Happy holidays!
My favorite activity is probably either collecting familiars or geneing up my g1s. It's expensive but I get lots of serotonin from finishing my dragons, and then I get the dress them up and make them look nice (it also gives me an excuse to make spreadsheets lol). Thank you so much for doing this. Happy holidays!
Eggumodo-sig.pnglhpMDI3.png
My favourite activity is setting up hatcheries and creating breeding pairs! Especially pairs for certain aesthetics - stares at the 3 hatchery i have rn, whoops

dearest fr friend @Fibonacci <3

Merry Chrustmus
My favourite activity is setting up hatcheries and creating breeding pairs! Especially pairs for certain aesthetics - stares at the 3 hatchery i have rn, whoops

dearest fr friend @Fibonacci <3

Merry Chrustmus
rsz_1screenshot_2022-08-21_at_91012_pm.png
~Plush Derg Shop~

~The Ballroom~

~Art/Lore/Moodboard Shop
I love designing dragons and bringing them to life, some projects I've been working on for several months now because breeding the right colors is difficult, haha.

@RuffnTuff <3
@Altassar here's your opportunity to gather gems for the imp scroll :)
I love designing dragons and bringing them to life, some projects I've been working on for several months now because breeding the right colors is difficult, haha.

@RuffnTuff <3
@Altassar here's your opportunity to gather gems for the imp scroll :)
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
My favorite activity is showing my dragons off in Dragon Share! It always makes me happy being able to share my finished projects.
My favorite activity is showing my dragons off in Dragon Share! It always makes me happy being able to share my finished projects.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I like hanging out in the forums! The art ones in particular with how creative and talented people can be! Happy holidays!
I like hanging out in the forums! The art ones in particular with how creative and talented people can be! Happy holidays!
….……..1Bxczna.png …..
o b c o r d a t a
he/him | writer | fr+2
…..2GdahBg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14