Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Gem Giveaway (WINNERS DRAWN)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Thanks @SmolderingFlame for the ping. Your awsome too!!

I love roleplaying and breeding dragons. The babies are so cute!!

Some friends: @draconiclover @ariesology You guys are amazing!
Thanks @SmolderingFlame for the ping. Your awsome too!!

I love roleplaying and breeding dragons. The babies are so cute!!

Some friends: @draconiclover @ariesology You guys are amazing!
My favorite activity is giving dragons bios/stories, reading other dragons' bios + rping with my friends!

@MagusMacabre (check out this giveaway!)
@Celephine (dk if you're interested but free gems never hurt right? :3)
My favorite activity is giving dragons bios/stories, reading other dragons' bios + rping with my friends!

@MagusMacabre (check out this giveaway!)
@Celephine (dk if you're interested but free gems never hurt right? :3)
signature.png
I really like to dress up dragons and also show off my babies to my friends!! One of my favourite things to do is rope my friends into FR and then send each of them a baby, it feels like I'm spreading my clan out to those I love :3c
I really like to dress up dragons and also show off my babies to my friends!! One of my favourite things to do is rope my friends into FR and then send each of them a baby, it feels like I'm spreading my clan out to those I love :3c
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
Thank you so much @Smolderingflame for the ping!

I would have to say Roleplaying is prolly my favorite.

I'll have to say @BxnnyAche and @LostGhost7021 are the two I pick!
Thank you so much @Smolderingflame for the ping!

I would have to say Roleplaying is prolly my favorite.

I'll have to say @BxnnyAche and @LostGhost7021 are the two I pick!
Untitled52_13.png
Aw what a generous idea, Arcadia! ;)

My favourite thing is breeding, because I've always been obsessed with genes. Also lately I've just been scrying beautiful Obelisks or looking at them in the auction house, because they have become my absolute favourite. :o
Aw what a generous idea, Arcadia! ;)

My favourite thing is breeding, because I've always been obsessed with genes. Also lately I've just been scrying beautiful Obelisks or looking at them in the auction house, because they have become my absolute favourite. :o

71123971.png

Come visit my free hatchery, Leaves of Teahl, for pretty dragons,
or come order a Sushi Dragon!

84058838.png
My favorite activities are hanging out in the forums and making scrys in the workshop!
My favorite activities are hanging out in the forums and making scrys in the workshop!
I like going to the market place looking for more genes and appearals for my g1 dragons.
Friends @BlueRider and @Benzeno

By the way, could you ping me when this ends?
I like going to the market place looking for more genes and appearals for my g1 dragons.
Friends @BlueRider and @Benzeno

By the way, could you ping me when this ends?
Wishlist
[R] Skin and Gem Item Raffle
[R] Familiars for Tickets
qml57Um.png
I like collecting cool dragons and scrying them
I also love the art/skins community bc everything there is just yes
I like collecting cool dragons and scrying them
I also love the art/skins community bc everything there is just yes
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

My favorite activity is playing Mistral Mahjong, I am addicted and will keep playing even after I hit 75k. @Shomageddon
My favorite activity is playing Mistral Mahjong, I am addicted and will keep playing even after I hit 75k. @Shomageddon
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
I really like breeding, customizing apparel, coliseum grinding, and project planning for my fandragons! Good luck to everyone who joins!

@conetcomet pspspsppspsp
I really like breeding, customizing apparel, coliseum grinding, and project planning for my fandragons! Good luck to everyone who joins!

@conetcomet pspspsppspsp
89120988p.png86147066p.png85911509p.png82588077p.png84235518p.png
lightmidsmall.png
Find my fandragons here!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14