If your curiosity's worth it,

be careful what you ask,

'cause the true answer, he knows it,

and you can't give knowledge back.
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81773044][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/817731/81773044p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][b]Atah[/b] Level 5 | God of the Past Atah lives on a glacier in the sea and sees the past. Many mortals try to find him because he will answer one question, but few have succeeded. He is quite lonely in his prison, so he appreciates any company he gets, but he knows they will leave him alone once again. [/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81963529][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/819636/81963529p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][b]Sylvia[/b] Level 4 | Spirited Adventurer Sylvia's got a question, and she wants answers! She is hopelessly oblivious and blunt but means only the best. The wind in her blood calls Sylvia to adventure, and she hopes to find it. There is something else she hopes to find too, but she isn't quite sure how to go about it. [/columns]
81773044p.png Atah Level 5 | God of the Past
Atah lives on a glacier in the sea and sees the past. Many mortals try to find him because he will answer one question, but few have succeeded. He is quite lonely in his prison, so he appreciates any company he gets, but he knows they will leave him alone once again.
81963529p.png Sylvia Level 4 | Spirited Adventurer
Sylvia's got a question, and she wants answers! She is hopelessly oblivious and blunt but means only the best. The wind in her blood calls Sylvia to adventure, and she hopes to find it. There is something else she hopes to find too, but she isn't quite sure how to go about it.
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
Rules

Modes:
Coliseum Death: Normal Alt - Each dragon has two lives
Dragon Purchases: Normal - +2,000t per dragon
Random Events: Easy - Only special element drops trigger events
Event Frequency: Normal - Events can only occur every two turns

Additional:
Mortal dragons will be fed in the order they joined the locke. If there is food left over, Atah will eat. Atah won't die if he doesn't eat, but he likes to.

Atah won't get extra lives from familiars because he is immortal, so I am allowed to give him any familiar I'd like at any time. My locke, my rules
Rules

Modes:
Coliseum Death: Normal Alt - Each dragon has two lives
Dragon Purchases: Normal - +2,000t per dragon
Random Events: Easy - Only special element drops trigger events
Event Frequency: Normal - Events can only occur every two turns

Additional:
Mortal dragons will be fed in the order they joined the locke. If there is food left over, Atah will eat. Atah won't die if he doesn't eat, but he likes to.

Atah won't get extra lives from familiars because he is immortal, so I am allowed to give him any familiar I'd like at any time. My locke, my rules
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
[b]Current Turn: 2[/b] [b]Status:[/b] Atah - Hunger: N/A Sylvia - Hunger: 0/10 [b]Food:[/b] Insects: 91 Meat: 96 Seafood: 88 Plants: 125 [b]Stuff:[/b] Treasure: 3403t [b]Inventory:[/b] [item=Minor Health Potion]x5
Current Turn: 2

Atah - Hunger: N/A
Sylvia - Hunger: 0/10

Food:
Insects: 91
Meat: 96
Seafood: 88
Plants: 125

Stuff:
Treasure: 3403t

Inventory:
Minor Health Potion x5
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
Pinglist:

@/murvax @/petall
Pinglist:

@/murvax @/petall
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
[center][i][b]Prologue[/b][/i][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81773044][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/817731/81773044p.png[/img][/url][/center] Alone. Atah woke up alone again. Nobody has visited him in so long, he'd forgotten whether it had been centuries or millennia. But that's okay, Atah didn't mind. He's used to it. He stretched his wings and lefts the greenery-covered area where his resting chamber lies. Atah goes into the earth cavern for a cup of pebble tea. His glacier-shaped prison was rather large and had a section for every element. It would take someone months if not years to explore every crevasse, but Atah had the time. Earth was one of his favorites, and he sat there for a while and ate some bread from the quaint wooden cabinets. As is his nature, he slips into memories of the past. [i]It's for your own good,[/i] the deities said. [i]You know how mortals are, they can't handle such easy access to ultimate knowledge.[/i] So they locked Atah away, along with the knowledge he never asked for. Atah sighs, it's too early in the morning for these thoughts. Atah doesn't have much of an appetite today, so he goes to the garden of light for some reading. The Lightweaver was kind enough to give him some scrolls and books to read. They change every day, although Atah still isn't sure how. Today was definitely an adventure book day. Day after day, it's all the same, really. All of dragonkind could be extinct, and Atah wouldn't know. "But they can't be," he thought aloud. "Then who would be writing all of these books?" Atah closed the book, already tired of it. "Oh, how I wish someone would visit me again soon." [rule] I've been eyeing this locke for a long time, and I'm so glad I've finally started! I hope to write lore for every update, and I hope to update at least every 1-2 weeks at the minimum but I will most likely update more often then that. This is the first locke I will have ever written lore for, so here's hoping I'm decent!
Prologue
81773044p.png
Alone.

Atah woke up alone again. Nobody has visited him in so long, he'd forgotten whether it had been centuries or millennia. But that's okay, Atah didn't mind. He's used to it.

He stretched his wings and lefts the greenery-covered area where his resting chamber lies. Atah goes into the earth cavern for a cup of pebble tea. His glacier-shaped prison was rather large and had a section for every element. It would take someone months if not years to explore every crevasse, but Atah had the time. Earth was one of his favorites, and he sat there for a while and ate some bread from the quaint wooden cabinets. As is his nature, he slips into memories of the past.

It's for your own good, the deities said. You know how mortals are, they can't handle such easy access to ultimate knowledge. So they locked Atah away, along with the knowledge he never asked for. Atah sighs, it's too early in the morning for these thoughts.

Atah doesn't have much of an appetite today, so he goes to the garden of light for some reading. The Lightweaver was kind enough to give him some scrolls and books to read. They change every day, although Atah still isn't sure how. Today was definitely an adventure book day.

Day after day, it's all the same, really. All of dragonkind could be extinct, and Atah wouldn't know. "But they can't be," he thought aloud. "Then who would be writing all of these books?" Atah closed the book, already tired of it.

"Oh, how I wish someone would visit me again soon."

I've been eyeing this locke for a long time, and I'm so glad I've finally started! I hope to write lore for every update, and I hope to update at least every 1-2 weeks at the minimum but I will most likely update more often then that. This is the first locke I will have ever written lore for, so here's hoping I'm decent!
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
[center][i][b]One[/b][/i][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81773044][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/817731/81773044p.png[/img][/url][/center] Today was uneventful. Atah spent the hours of daylight hopping from one activity to the next, unable to truly focus on anything. If only this was unusual, but when you've been in one place for so long, it's hard to find anything intriguing anymore. The sun was setting, and it was getting dark. Atah went to the forest of nature, where he usually liked to sleep. The everlasting chirps of crickets and falling of leaves were a calming sound. However, Atah was not lucky enough to sleep easy tonight. [i]A soft song coming from a purple dragon, a mirror. Atah could feel the magical essence coming from the dragon with a feminine voice. She was staring into a puddle seeming disappointed about something. Atah watches, as he can't change anything in a vision, only look. He wishes it could just be over and he wanted to sleep, but he recognizes the mirror from previous dreams. There are three small purple hatchlings huddled against the dragon, two fluffy tundras and a mirror like her. Atah remembers the hatchlings. He was born a tundra, and a cute one too. The mother licks their little heads one by one before staring into the glittering night sky. "Oh Somnus, what am I going to do?"[/i] Atah awakes, and it is still night. He sighed, he's had that dream before. While he doesn't remember his mother growing up, he's learned to recognize her in dreams. Most of Atah's knowledge comes from him consciously seeing the past, but he learns things unconsciously too. But there was nothing he saw that he didn't already know. He turns over for another attempt at sleep. [rule] [i]Atah has eaten and is now level 4.[/i] Alright, turn one down! It was pretty boring, I did his battles and didn't get enough treasure to buy a dragon. I should have enough tomorrow, but it was fun writing a bit of Atah on his own!
One
81773044p.png
Today was uneventful. Atah spent the hours of daylight hopping from one activity to the next, unable to truly focus on anything. If only this was unusual, but when you've been in one place for so long, it's hard to find anything intriguing anymore.

The sun was setting, and it was getting dark. Atah went to the forest of nature, where he usually liked to sleep. The everlasting chirps of crickets and falling of leaves were a calming sound. However, Atah was not lucky enough to sleep easy tonight.

A soft song coming from a purple dragon, a mirror. Atah could feel the magical essence coming from the dragon with a feminine voice. She was staring into a puddle seeming disappointed about something. Atah watches, as he can't change anything in a vision, only look. He wishes it could just be over and he wanted to sleep, but he recognizes the mirror from previous dreams.

There are three small purple hatchlings huddled against the dragon, two fluffy tundras and a mirror like her. Atah remembers the hatchlings. He was born a tundra, and a cute one too. The mother licks their little heads one by one before staring into the glittering night sky. "Oh Somnus, what am I going to do?"

Atah awakes, and it is still night. He sighed, he's had that dream before. While he doesn't remember his mother growing up, he's learned to recognize her in dreams. Most of Atah's knowledge comes from him consciously seeing the past, but he learns things unconsciously too. But there was nothing he saw that he didn't already know. He turns over for another attempt at sleep.

Atah has eaten and is now level 4.

Alright, turn one down! It was pretty boring, I did his battles and didn't get enough treasure to buy a dragon. I should have enough tomorrow, but it was fun writing a bit of Atah on his own!
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
[center][i][b]Two[/b][/i][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81773044][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/817731/81773044p.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81963529][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/819636/81963529p.png[/img][/url][/center] Atah wakes up, it is a new day. The sun soars high above and taunts him with its glittering beauty spreading far and wide. He skips breakfast. Atah didn't have much of an appetite after his disturbing dreams, and it was starting to become a habit. He goes to the cavern of earth first. Atah gingerly places one of his feathers into the cozy fireplace and silently pays his respects to the Earthshaker. Even gods must respect the deities, lest they revoke any more of his freedoms. But he doesn't feel resentment now, the Earthshaker has always been kinder to him than most of the deities. He gives thanks for his food and the pleasant warmth. The sea roars from the Tidelord's domain. Atah is confused, how can he hear it from all the way over here? He completes his offering and leaves to investigate. The thrashing of the waves grows louder as Atah approaches what was intended to be a port to his island, but remains untouched for exhausting periods of time. Atah's confusion grows as he is unsure where all of the extra noise is coming from, but then he sees something that makes his heart freeze: A ship. Atah flies over the sea, he must see what is on this ship, if what he so desperately is searching for is there. A strawberry-red guardian clings to the railing of the ship as it is rips apart around them and long colorful serpents that Atah couldn't immediately recognize surround the ship. As a guardian, they're a strong swimmer, but no mortal is strong enough to survive this. Atah ignores logic and dives in after them anyway. [i]What's the worst that will happen, I'll die?[/i] He thought. Atah can find the drowning guardian quickly with his water magic, but getting them - her, he sensed - out will be the problem. He flies and keeps her above the surface, but Atah doesn't know if he's strong enough to get her to the dock, and she certainly isn't strong enough to fly herself. "Please let me save her," he prays to any deity listening. "For her own sake!" Nothing happens. Atah sinks his head, he knows he can't carry the mortal for much longer. But something does happen. A massive gust of wind comes, and before Atah can even process what's happening, the dragons are swept onto the dock in a lime-green cloud. "Thank you, kind and free Windsinger," Atah exasperates with relief as the guardian shivers and reveals her pale green eyes. Atah helps her to her feet, which is no simple feat because he is a fair bit smaller than the guardian, and her breathing is steady. [i]Sylvia...[/i] says the voice inside Atah's head that he has grown quite irritated with over the years. She is now able to stand without Atah's help, and he slowly takes a few steps back. She can finally process what has happened, and Atah can see her face change as she realizes. "Are you alright, Sylvia?" Atah asks with caution after a few seconds. "I think so," Sylvia replies. She suddenly squints and tilts her head, staring down at Atah. He walks towards her, asking with concern, "Are you hurt? Is there something wrong?" Atah hopes Sylvia isn't further injured than she's letting on. "No," Sylvia says, "Everything's fine. It's just..." Her voice trails off, making things even more unclear. Atah grows more concerned, insisting "It's just what?" "It's just..." Sylvia thinks not-so-carefully about what she's going to say. "I was kind of expecting a god to be taller." [rule] [i]Sylvia has joined the locke![/i] [i]Sylvia lost one life.[/i] [i]Atah has eaten and is now level 5. Sylvia has eaten and is now level 4.[/i] It's been a hot minute since I last updated! I'm sorry that I simply don't have it in me to consistently update multiple times a week. I have no intention of ending this locke, I'm just a bit busy! I hope slower updates are okay, because I am still having lots of fun! Now to talk about what actually happened, I already love Sylvia! When I was searching in the AH for a new dragon, I saw her and immediately went "You're the one!" I changed the rules from one life to two because I realized that I am wayyy too reckless in the coli, and she died... I'm excited to do some more writing for her and to finally give Atah someone to interact with!
Two
81773044p.png 81963529p.png

Atah wakes up, it is a new day. The sun soars high above and taunts him with its glittering beauty spreading far and wide.

He skips breakfast. Atah didn't have much of an appetite after his disturbing dreams, and it was starting to become a habit. He goes to the cavern of earth first. Atah gingerly places one of his feathers into the cozy fireplace and silently pays his respects to the Earthshaker. Even gods must respect the deities, lest they revoke any more of his freedoms. But he doesn't feel resentment now, the Earthshaker has always been kinder to him than most of the deities. He gives thanks for his food and the pleasant warmth.

The sea roars from the Tidelord's domain. Atah is confused, how can he hear it from all the way over here? He completes his offering and leaves to investigate. The thrashing of the waves grows louder as Atah approaches what was intended to be a port to his island, but remains untouched for exhausting periods of time. Atah's confusion grows as he is unsure where all of the extra noise is coming from, but then he sees something that makes his heart freeze: A ship.

Atah flies over the sea, he must see what is on this ship, if what he so desperately is searching for is there. A strawberry-red guardian clings to the railing of the ship as it is rips apart around them and long colorful serpents that Atah couldn't immediately recognize surround the ship. As a guardian, they're a strong swimmer, but no mortal is strong enough to survive this. Atah ignores logic and dives in after them anyway.

What's the worst that will happen, I'll die? He thought. Atah can find the drowning guardian quickly with his water magic, but getting them - her, he sensed - out will be the problem. He flies and keeps her above the surface, but Atah doesn't know if he's strong enough to get her to the dock, and she certainly isn't strong enough to fly herself.

"Please let me save her," he prays to any deity listening. "For her own sake!"
Nothing happens. Atah sinks his head, he knows he can't carry the mortal for much longer.

But something does happen. A massive gust of wind comes, and before Atah can even process what's happening, the dragons are swept onto the dock in a lime-green cloud.

"Thank you, kind and free Windsinger," Atah exasperates with relief as the guardian shivers and reveals her pale green eyes.

Atah helps her to her feet, which is no simple feat because he is a fair bit smaller than the guardian, and her breathing is steady. Sylvia... says the voice inside Atah's head that he has grown quite irritated with over the years. She is now able to stand without Atah's help, and he slowly takes a few steps back. She can finally process what has happened, and Atah can see her face change as she realizes.

"Are you alright, Sylvia?" Atah asks with caution after a few seconds.

"I think so," Sylvia replies. She suddenly squints and tilts her head, staring down at Atah.

He walks towards her, asking with concern, "Are you hurt? Is there something wrong?" Atah hopes Sylvia isn't further injured than she's letting on.

"No," Sylvia says, "Everything's fine. It's just..." Her voice trails off, making things even more unclear.

Atah grows more concerned, insisting "It's just what?"

"It's just..." Sylvia thinks not-so-carefully about what she's going to say. "I was kind of expecting a god to be taller."
Sylvia has joined the locke!
Sylvia lost one life.
Atah has eaten and is now level 5. Sylvia has eaten and is now level 4.

It's been a hot minute since I last updated! I'm sorry that I simply don't have it in me to consistently update multiple times a week. I have no intention of ending this locke, I'm just a bit busy! I hope slower updates are okay, because I am still having lots of fun!

Now to talk about what actually happened, I already love Sylvia! When I was searching in the AH for a new dragon, I saw her and immediately went "You're the one!" I changed the rules from one life to two because I realized that I am wayyy too reckless in the coli, and she died... I'm excited to do some more writing for her and to finally give Atah someone to interact with!
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
[center][i][b]Three[/b][/i][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81773044][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/817731/81773044p.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81963529][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/819636/81963529p.png[/img][/url][/center] Spending the past couple of months with Sylvia has been interesting for Atah, to say the least. Interesting, but never dull, which was a welcome change of pace. She woke up every morning with bountiful energy awaiting a new adventure. Her enthusiasm was contagious and even made Atah invested in each new day. Today, they were flying in the skies of wind and trying to surpass the heights of the seafoam green clouds above. "You believe me now that it's impossible?" Atah asked while struggling not to laugh after the pair had been flung out of the swirling winds and onto a clifftop. Sylvia got back up onto her feet and shook the dirt off her scales. "Absolutely not, we were so close that time!" She insisted before taking flight again. Atah followed, intrigued by his companion's stubbornness. Unfortunately, it looks like the god of the past was proven right this time, as Sylvia gave up after a few more hours of trying and failing. They went back to the clifftop to recover. Atah joked "Maybe you should use your question to find a way," between breaths of exhaustion. Sylvia's joyful mood fell instantly. Her head dipped and she looked away awkwardly while avoiding eye contact. "Are you alright?" Atah asked with concern. This always happened when he brought up the fact that the point of voyaging to his realm was to ask a question, presumably one only Atah could answer. Sylvia nearly died getting here, yet she hasn't even shown an intention to ask something. Quite the opposite, actually. She started flying back to the ground far below, mumbling "Yeah, I'm fine. We should go back." Atah followed, not wanting to be left alone. "Why do you get uncomfortable when I bring up asking me a question?" He wondered aloud. Sylvia did not respond. "There's no rush of course, but it's kind of strange that you show no interest in asking me anything," Atah pressed further. "I mean, you risked your life to reach me. Surely there's an important reason for doing so?" "Don't you know everything?" Sylvia snapped in response. "Why don't you just use your powers to find out?" This isn't the usual snarky joke she would dish. As a Skydancer, Atah sensed the pain in her. He thought carefully before responding as the pair reached the ground. Atah finally replied, "Sure, I could, but that seems like an invasion of your privacy. You don't have to tell me anything, or ask me anything either for that matter." For the first time since the beginning of their spat, Sylvia stopped to talk to her companion. "I already know what I want to ask you. I just don't know if I truly want the answer," she spoke softly. Atah nodded. "I understand, knowledge can be invigorating yet painful." He wanted to say more but worried it would make things worse. He thought, [i]It's better to let her come to me, right?[/i] "It's about my charge," Sylvia said after contemplating for a moment. "I've failed her as a guardian. She's missing and neither I nor anyone in our clan can find her." "Ah, you want to know where she is but don't want to know if she is..." Atah didn't finish his train of thought as Sylvia flinched. "Is this your question?" He asked. "It's totally fine if you don't want to use it right now, I just want to be sure." "It's now or never," Sylvia prepared herself for the big moment, the one she had been planning for months and risked everything for. "I have to know. Where is the location of my charge, Yasmine of the Swiftbreeze clan?" [rule] [size=2][i]@murvax @petall[/i][/size] [i]All dragons have eaten.[/i] [i]Atah is now level 7 and Sylvia is now level 6.[/i] First things first... it's been a while. I've been in a writing rut, but I hope to come out of it and start writing for this locke again! I would like to note that I have retconned the previous chapter and removed the mention of Rockbreaker's Ceremony because I haven't exactly been updating this on a regular basis. I'm sorry for the long wait, and I promise that I will update this again soon. I've been feeling guilty for not writing and also that my writing isn't good enough, but I enjoy it so I want to continue. Next time, we will see what happens when a mortal asks Atah their question and maybe even see a new face(s)! 0:
Three
81773044p.png 81963529p.png

Spending the past couple of months with Sylvia has been interesting for Atah, to say the least. Interesting, but never dull, which was a welcome change of pace.

She woke up every morning with bountiful energy awaiting a new adventure. Her enthusiasm was contagious and even made Atah invested in each new day. Today, they were flying in the skies of wind and trying to surpass the heights of the seafoam green clouds above.

"You believe me now that it's impossible?" Atah asked while struggling not to laugh after the pair had been flung out of the swirling winds and onto a clifftop.

Sylvia got back up onto her feet and shook the dirt off her scales. "Absolutely not, we were so close that time!" She insisted before taking flight again. Atah followed, intrigued by his companion's stubbornness.

Unfortunately, it looks like the god of the past was proven right this time, as Sylvia gave up after a few more hours of trying and failing. They went back to the clifftop to recover.

Atah joked "Maybe you should use your question to find a way," between breaths of exhaustion. Sylvia's joyful mood fell instantly. Her head dipped and she looked away awkwardly while avoiding eye contact. "Are you alright?" Atah asked with concern.

This always happened when he brought up the fact that the point of voyaging to his realm was to ask a question, presumably one only Atah could answer. Sylvia nearly died getting here, yet she hasn't even shown an intention to ask something. Quite the opposite, actually.

She started flying back to the ground far below, mumbling "Yeah, I'm fine. We should go back." Atah followed, not wanting to be left alone.

"Why do you get uncomfortable when I bring up asking me a question?" He wondered aloud. Sylvia did not respond. "There's no rush of course, but it's kind of strange that you show no interest in asking me anything," Atah pressed further. "I mean, you risked your life to reach me. Surely there's an important reason for doing so?"

"Don't you know everything?" Sylvia snapped in response. "Why don't you just use your powers to find out?" This isn't the usual snarky joke she would dish. As a Skydancer, Atah sensed the pain in her.

He thought carefully before responding as the pair reached the ground. Atah finally replied, "Sure, I could, but that seems like an invasion of your privacy. You don't have to tell me anything, or ask me anything either for that matter."

For the first time since the beginning of their spat, Sylvia stopped to talk to her companion. "I already know what I want to ask you. I just don't know if I truly want the answer," she spoke softly.

Atah nodded. "I understand, knowledge can be invigorating yet painful." He wanted to say more but worried it would make things worse. He thought, It's better to let her come to me, right?

"It's about my charge," Sylvia said after contemplating for a moment. "I've failed her as a guardian. She's missing and neither I nor anyone in our clan can find her."

"Ah, you want to know where she is but don't want to know if she is..." Atah didn't finish his train of thought as Sylvia flinched. "Is this your question?" He asked. "It's totally fine if you don't want to use it right now, I just want to be sure."

"It's now or never," Sylvia prepared herself for the big moment, the one she had been planning for months and risked everything for. "I have to know. Where is the location of my charge, Yasmine of the Swiftbreeze clan?"
@murvax @petall
All dragons have eaten.
Atah is now level 7 and Sylvia is now level 6.

First things first... it's been a while. I've been in a writing rut, but I hope to come out of it and start writing for this locke again! I would like to note that I have retconned the previous chapter and removed the mention of Rockbreaker's Ceremony because I haven't exactly been updating this on a regular basis.

I'm sorry for the long wait, and I promise that I will update this again soon. I've been feeling guilty for not writing and also that my writing isn't good enough, but I enjoy it so I want to continue. Next time, we will see what happens when a mortal asks Atah their question and maybe even see a new face(s)! 0:
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
OOOOOoo this locke is looking great so far! I can't wait to see where it goes!!!
OOOOOoo this locke is looking great so far! I can't wait to see where it goes!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png