Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Gem Giveaway (WINNERS DRAWN)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I love collecting familiar's
I love collecting familiar's
Wishlist/ payment s accepted:
Gems
Treasure
Familiars I don't have
I love digging! I always wanted to be a paleontologist so it makes me laugh. I like seeing what I can find!
I love digging! I always wanted to be a paleontologist so it makes me laugh. I like seeing what I can find!
My favorite activity so far is the Coliseum! I love training my dragons and selling the loot. I like watching my dragons get stronger with each level. Happy Holidays!
My favorite activity so far is the Coliseum! I love training my dragons and selling the loot. I like watching my dragons get stronger with each level. Happy Holidays!
Tbh I’m kinda addicted to the fairgrounds games. It’s so satisfying to best my high scores.

I also love trying to breed my dragons to make pretty hatchlings! I love seeing how my lair develops over time.
Tbh I’m kinda addicted to the fairgrounds games. It’s so satisfying to best my high scores.

I also love trying to breed my dragons to make pretty hatchlings! I love seeing how my lair develops over time.
Unknown-7.png
Have a great day!
Thank you for hosting this! My favorite activity on Flight Rising is setting up pairs that will have pretty children!
@Guppies27 @educationofaking @Budderprincess14
Thank you for hosting this! My favorite activity on Flight Rising is setting up pairs that will have pretty children!
@Guppies27 @educationofaking @Budderprincess14
ytkEBod.png Xub4k1J.png nWiQNX9.png 5hF3FGk.png YMPbu9R.png
My favorite activity to do in Flight Rising is dressing my dragons up all fancy like!
@KathyKitty @kaiciy @Oriko
My favorite activity to do in Flight Rising is dressing my dragons up all fancy like!
@KathyKitty @kaiciy @Oriko
"Treat others the way you want to be treated!"
Wishlist in Clan Profile!
My favorite activities have gotta be fighting in the coliseum and collecting apparels and familiars! I am incredibly bias for collecting aspects in games!

@FrostWoods :D
My favorite activities have gotta be fighting in the coliseum and collecting apparels and familiars! I am incredibly bias for collecting aspects in games!

@FrostWoods :D
Hello everyone! :D

My Wishlist is in Oszkars Bio!

Free Dragons! May or may not be available, they are quite limited ;w;

My Lair Revamp and Goals!
I love scrying dragons! I never have enough funds to make my creations come to life though...
@Tikitak
I love scrying dragons! I never have enough funds to make my creations come to life though...
@Tikitak
my favourite activity is probably looking at pretty dragons and bonding with and collecting familiars, i also used to really like breeding dragons when i was more new, but now i have no space :( i also like dressing them up :3
@woopdomoop
my favourite activity is probably looking at pretty dragons and bonding with and collecting familiars, i also used to really like breeding dragons when i was more new, but now i have no space :( i also like dressing them up :3
@woopdomoop
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
Thank you for hosting this giveaway and happy holidays!!

My favorite activity is looking at people's dragons, it's always amazing seeing how creative people can be when dressing them up and making lore for them! :D I also enjoy battling in coliseum!
@venomflask <3
Thank you for hosting this giveaway and happy holidays!!

My favorite activity is looking at people's dragons, it's always amazing seeing how creative people can be when dressing them up and making lore for them! :D I also enjoy battling in coliseum!
@venomflask <3
HuFwiRM.gif____
Altair / Alastar
They/It/Ae | FRT +8 | Autistic & Dyslexic
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14