Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2831 2832 2833 2834 2835 ... 3170 3171
@merryloo25 If you enjoy fighting there it's a great way to make money either through selling drops or training and exalting dragons, and get food and numerous other items. It's also the main way to get festival currency during festivals.
The coliseum isn't very well balanced though, so you need glass cannons with high attack and speed to do well.
Try following this guide, it isn't completely finished but it goes through each level and tells you where to put stats: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3046364/1
@merryloo25 If you enjoy fighting there it's a great way to make money either through selling drops or training and exalting dragons, and get food and numerous other items. It's also the main way to get festival currency during festivals.
The coliseum isn't very well balanced though, so you need glass cannons with high attack and speed to do well.
Try following this guide, it isn't completely finished but it goes through each level and tells you where to put stats: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3046364/1
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
Thank you! I'm a bit low on cash, so I'll keep using it and have a look at what you linked.
@Lonin
Thank you! I'm a bit low on cash, so I'll keep using it and have a look at what you linked.
@merryloo25

If you'd like a personal anecdote:
In my experience, once I have 2 "speedy glass cannon warrior" dragons at level 17, I attach 3 Berserkers and 2 Ambush stones to each. Get their QCK to 50, and put everything else in STR (leave extra stat points alone). These 2 dragons can then fight by themselves up through the higher-level venues as they level up, starting from the Arena or Volcanic Vents.

And that's just with 2 dragons. 3 fighters makes things much faster. I thought you may find my words useful. :D
@merryloo25

If you'd like a personal anecdote:
In my experience, once I have 2 "speedy glass cannon warrior" dragons at level 17, I attach 3 Berserkers and 2 Ambush stones to each. Get their QCK to 50, and put everything else in STR (leave extra stat points alone). These 2 dragons can then fight by themselves up through the higher-level venues as they level up, starting from the Arena or Volcanic Vents.

And that's just with 2 dragons. 3 fighters makes things much faster. I thought you may find my words useful. :D
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
@Aeranautics Thank you as well! What breeds classify as "speedy glass cannon warriors"? Right now my team is a male guardian, a female imperial, and a male ridgeback. I've heard having arcane dragons help as well, but since I have a wind clan I don't have many arcanes.
@Aeranautics Thank you as well! What breeds classify as "speedy glass cannon warriors"? Right now my team is a male guardian, a female imperial, and a male ridgeback. I've heard having arcane dragons help as well, but since I have a wind clan I don't have many arcanes.
@merryloo25

It's less about breed and more about stats. Definitely check out the guide @/Lonin linked earlier, because it'll tell you how many points to add to which stat every time your dragon levels up, and what augment stones (elemental might fragments or elemental acuity fragments, or Berserkers, or Scholars, etc) to place when, because those stones boost your stats to the right numbers.

But basically, a glass cannon would be a dragon with high STR, high QCK, and usually has Scratch, Shred, and Eliminate as fighting stones. All three breeds you mentioned having will have these stones naturally, but you can buy these stones from the Marketplace or the Auction House and add them to dragons who may not have them naturally, if you had chosen different breeds.

The guide linked gives you options for if you'd prefer to have a mage on your team, or if you want to have fighters without using Eliminate because Eliminate is expensive. However, these other builds aren't really glass cannons, and they tend to work more slowly (the slower you kill monsters, the more hits you take, so they have to be bulkier, too).
@merryloo25

It's less about breed and more about stats. Definitely check out the guide @/Lonin linked earlier, because it'll tell you how many points to add to which stat every time your dragon levels up, and what augment stones (elemental might fragments or elemental acuity fragments, or Berserkers, or Scholars, etc) to place when, because those stones boost your stats to the right numbers.

But basically, a glass cannon would be a dragon with high STR, high QCK, and usually has Scratch, Shred, and Eliminate as fighting stones. All three breeds you mentioned having will have these stones naturally, but you can buy these stones from the Marketplace or the Auction House and add them to dragons who may not have them naturally, if you had chosen different breeds.

The guide linked gives you options for if you'd prefer to have a mage on your team, or if you want to have fighters without using Eliminate because Eliminate is expensive. However, these other builds aren't really glass cannons, and they tend to work more slowly (the slower you kill monsters, the more hits you take, so they have to be bulkier, too).
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
So I looked up the forum rules on bumping and I'm curious what consists of "content-less replies"...

I'm asking because I have a thread in Share Your Dragons where I asked for help in scrying my oldies. I know a "bump" isn't allowed in that category, but could I comment there saying that I'm still seeking help if I don't get any more replies after a day has passed? Or would that still be considered as bumping?
So I looked up the forum rules on bumping and I'm curious what consists of "content-less replies"...

I'm asking because I have a thread in Share Your Dragons where I asked for help in scrying my oldies. I know a "bump" isn't allowed in that category, but could I comment there saying that I'm still seeking help if I don't get any more replies after a day has passed? Or would that still be considered as bumping?
vistafestival_6.png _
> Lv.20 Baldwin Brewer <
Want something you can't yet
craft yourself? Let me help you!
(hiatus)
______ / apparel wishlist
/ festival wishlist
/ gene projects
____________milkchai-cacat.png
@Xerological that seems like bumping to me, because it does not add anything to the topic, and the purpose of it is same as just posting "bump" on it. but i am not part of staff, and for certain answer you are going to have to file a ticket in support to ask about it.
@Xerological that seems like bumping to me, because it does not add anything to the topic, and the purpose of it is same as just posting "bump" on it. but i am not part of staff, and for certain answer you are going to have to file a ticket in support to ask about it.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@xerological I've seen people gently bump their threads in Dragon Share simply because some of them either got buried deep and the person who was last is still waiting for their dragon to get chosen (referring to forum games specifically)

You are pretty much looking for assistance there and a single bump, ESPECIALLY if you can add something constructive in there like another question or similar, really should not pose a problem. I'm more of a case-by-case-basis person so I can't apply the same rules in my head to every single instance, but I am also not a moderator or the Staff :^/ Technically speaking, for some reason even the Skins & Accents forum subsection isn't listed as a place where you can bump but that's bizarre to me simply because...people sell their stuff there.

I bump up my Dragon Share thread by posting another person's dragon I like or when I have something important to say so try to do that!
@xerological I've seen people gently bump their threads in Dragon Share simply because some of them either got buried deep and the person who was last is still waiting for their dragon to get chosen (referring to forum games specifically)

You are pretty much looking for assistance there and a single bump, ESPECIALLY if you can add something constructive in there like another question or similar, really should not pose a problem. I'm more of a case-by-case-basis person so I can't apply the same rules in my head to every single instance, but I am also not a moderator or the Staff :^/ Technically speaking, for some reason even the Skins & Accents forum subsection isn't listed as a place where you can bump but that's bizarre to me simply because...people sell their stuff there.

I bump up my Dragon Share thread by posting another person's dragon I like or when I have something important to say so try to do that!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Best coliseum venue to grind Spade and Kumo ancient genes? Trying to gene a g1!
Best coliseum venue to grind Spade and Kumo ancient genes? Trying to gene a g1!
@Kirority You can use the comments section of the game database to find out things like this.
The best venues for Secondary Aberration Gene: Spade are Arena, Blooming Grove and Forbidden Portal.
Tertiary Aberration Gene: Kumo is sold in the treasure marketplace so you won't have any luck in any coli venues :D
@Kirority You can use the comments section of the game database to find out things like this.
The best venues for Secondary Aberration Gene: Spade are Arena, Blooming Grove and Forbidden Portal.
Tertiary Aberration Gene: Kumo is sold in the treasure marketplace so you won't have any luck in any coli venues :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 2831 2832 2833 2834 2835 ... 3170 3171