Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Lvl.20 Baldwin Brewer
1 2
[center][size=5]Cauldron Level: [b]TWENTY (20)[/b][/size] ----- [b]5/21100[/b] xp ----- [color=red][size=4][b]HIATUS[/b][/size][/color][/center] I want to level up my cauldron, but it's slow going. So I've decided to lend my services to anybody who might need or want an item but don't have the level necessary to craft it. [center][emoji=gold star] [b]Important Info[/b] [emoji=gold star][/center] [quote][LIST] [*] You can order in bundles if the items are of the same types such as primary/secondary/tertiary genes, a pair of familiars, or a certain apparel set. [*] The only thing I will need from you is the [b]treasure[/b] needed to craft the item(s) AND any materials acquired through [b]gathering[/b]. [size=1](rip skinks)[/size] [*] You can send along any Baldwin materials, especially beakers and cubes, to help speed up the process if you'd like! [*] Please send things through an [u]one-way CR[/u] after you've claimed a slot! [/LIST][/quote] [center]Extra Info[/center] [quote][LIST] [*] I will NOT accept smelting requests. [*] There won't be a pinglist. I will bump this thread once slots are available. [*] Tips aren't required, but always appreciated. I do have a couple of wishlists ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7623563]apparels[/url] & [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21920441]festival items[/url]) if you're so inclined to gift something as thanks. [/LIST][/quote] ----- [center][size=3][b][u]Slots[/u][/b][/size] [sup]([i]red = currently brewing[/i])[/sup][/center] [LIST] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] ----- [center][size=3][b][u]Request Form[/u][/b][/size] [quote]Username: Item(s) Wanted:[/quote][/center]
Cauldron Level:
TWENTY (20)

5/21100 xp

HIATUS

I want to level up my cauldron, but it's slow going. So I've decided to lend my services to anybody who might need or want an item but don't have the level necessary to craft it.

Important Info
Quote:
  • You can order in bundles if the items are of the same types such as primary/secondary/tertiary genes, a pair of familiars, or a certain apparel set.
  • The only thing I will need from you is the treasure needed to craft the item(s) AND any materials acquired through gathering. (rip skinks)
  • You can send along any Baldwin materials, especially beakers and cubes, to help speed up the process if you'd like!
  • Please send things through an one-way CR after you've claimed a slot!

Extra Info
Quote:
  • I will NOT accept smelting requests.
  • There won't be a pinglist. I will bump this thread once slots are available.
  • Tips aren't required, but always appreciated. I do have a couple of wishlists (apparels & festival items) if you're so inclined to gift something as thanks.

Slots
(red = currently brewing)

Request Form

Quote:
Username:
Item(s) Wanted:
vistafestival_6.png _
> Lv.20 Baldwin Brewer <
Want something you can't yet
craft yourself? Let me help you!
(hiatus)
______ / apparel wishlist
/ festival wishlist
/ gene projects
____________milkchai-cacat.png
Username:
SleepThief

Items Wanted:
1 Bogsneak Breed Change
1 Capsule (Aberration)
Username:
SleepThief

Items Wanted:
1 Bogsneak Breed Change
1 Capsule (Aberration)
9mjyPzr.png
@SleepThief slotted you in! [emoji=familiar heart] i'll be awaiting your CR
@SleepThief slotted you in! i'll be awaiting your CR
vistafestival_6.png _
> Lv.20 Baldwin Brewer <
(hiatus)
______ / apparel wishlist
/ festival wishlist
/ gene projects
____________milkchai-cacat.png
all sent fren [emoji=aberration happy size=1]
all sent fren
9mjyPzr.png
Hullo there! I have a pair of beasties that I'd love to have brewed up and no need for any more exp :^] All the needed materials will be provided, along with a tip as thank you for your time !

Username: ghostingskies
Item(s) Wanted: 1 Peacock Spider and 1 Speckled Peacock Spider
Hullo there! I have a pair of beasties that I'd love to have brewed up and no need for any more exp :^] All the needed materials will be provided, along with a tip as thank you for your time !

Username: ghostingskies
Item(s) Wanted: 1 Peacock Spider and 1 Speckled Peacock Spider
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
@ghostingskies slotted you in!
@ghostingskies slotted you in!
vistafestival_6.png _
> Lv.20 Baldwin Brewer <