Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2832 2833 2834 2835 2836 ... 3182 3183
Does anyone know how many stat points are given when a dragon levels from 24 to 25? I can't find any info on this.
Does anyone know how many stat points are given when a dragon levels from 24 to 25? I can't find any info on this.
iMF1y7L.png

PSST - My username has two 'y's!
Call me Poe or Sunny - he/she!
hatchery
signature art by nuue
@Snowyy

It goes from 1,426 to 1,536 for a total of 110 points. I used Sylvandyr's Stat Preview tool.
@Snowyy

It goes from 1,426 to 1,536 for a total of 110 points. I used Sylvandyr's Stat Preview tool.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Thank you!
@Nightwind

Thank you!
iMF1y7L.png

PSST - My username has two 'y's!
Call me Poe or Sunny - he/she!
hatchery
signature art by nuue
@/Snowyy

I used Sylvandr's Coli Stat Preview tool to try to do some math. Please feel free to double-check, though; I'm not too confident in the answer.

I believe an untinctured dragon will gain 110 stat points when it levels from 24 to 25.
edit: ninja'd!!
@/Snowyy

I used Sylvandr's Coli Stat Preview tool to try to do some math. Please feel free to double-check, though; I'm not too confident in the answer.

I believe an untinctured dragon will gain 110 stat points when it levels from 24 to 25.
edit: ninja'd!!
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
I'm not sure if this is the place to put it, but what should I do with all my extra Thunder Lizards vistas?
I'm not sure if this is the place to put it, but what should I do with all my extra Thunder Lizards vistas?
@MonarchStorm You have two options really, sell them (auction house or hoard) or keep them.
If you haven't already unlocked it, the vista is used as part of a hibernal den task so if you're interested in expanding that you might want to keep one copy.
@MonarchStorm You have two options really, sell them (auction house or hoard) or keep them.
If you haven't already unlocked it, the vista is used as part of a hibernal den task so if you're interested in expanding that you might want to keep one copy.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin thanks!
@Lonin thanks!
Is there a way to "hide" certain forum threads from personal view? some I don't particularly care to see, though I wouldn't want to go as far as blocking to avoid it :0
Is there a way to "hide" certain forum threads from personal view? some I don't particularly care to see, though I wouldn't want to go as far as blocking to avoid it :0
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
Are there any obelisk genes you can get as drops in the coliseum?
Are there any obelisk genes you can get as drops in the coliseum?
nqSHL2W.png
@rk8con according to the FR wiki Morph and Python are the only modern genes obtained from the coliseum

(edit: oops, wrong ping)
@rk8con according to the FR wiki Morph and Python are the only modern genes obtained from the coliseum

(edit: oops, wrong ping)
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
1 2 ... 2832 2833 2834 2835 2836 ... 3182 3183