Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ22] Story Contest --Over--
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@sockmonkeygerald Hoping to squeeze in a couple more entries before the deadline, but for now, here's the first of the bunch. ^^

Author: Disillusionist
ID Number: 254672
Category: Objects of Power
Entry: The Storyteller's Charge
@sockmonkeygerald Hoping to squeeze in a couple more entries before the deadline, but for now, here's the first of the bunch. ^^

Author: Disillusionist
ID Number: 254672
Entry: The Storyteller's Charge
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Looking forward to anything else you get done :) Your entry is good!
@Disillusionist Looking forward to anything else you get done :) Your entry is good!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
another one down! this one was fun, I knew immediately when I saw the 100 words prompt that I wanted to do something like this. I may or may not have read the Aberration story too many times

@sockmonkeygerald
Author: LouckyKoneko
ID Number: 591595
Category: 100 Word Challenge
Entry: We'll show Mother we are strong
another one down! this one was fun, I knew immediately when I saw the 100 words prompt that I wanted to do something like this. I may or may not have read the Aberration story too many times

@sockmonkeygerald
Author: LouckyKoneko
ID Number: 591595
Entry: We'll show Mother we are strong
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko Abbes are amazing and their story is totally worth rereading :) Your entry is good, under the word limit!
@LouckyKoneko Abbes are amazing and their story is totally worth rereading :) Your entry is good, under the word limit!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: NewmoonWasTaken
ID Number: 607272
Category: 100 Words Challenge
Entry: A Ritual Of Revival
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: NewmoonWasTaken
ID Number: 607272
Category: 100 Words Challenge
Entry: A Ritual Of Revival
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: symphonyine
ID Number: 154470
Entry: Lost Souls

Whew! I've been working on this for the past 5 days and it's finally done~

Was hoping to get in at least another entry but this one took so much longer than expected, so we'll see :')
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: symphonyine
ID Number: 154470
Entry: Lost Souls

Whew! I've been working on this for the past 5 days and it's finally done~

Was hoping to get in at least another entry but this one took so much longer than expected, so we'll see :')
eLAndXa.png latte.png ___________
@NewmoonWasTaken Your entry is good! Under the word limit :)

@symphonyine Good luck with more entries! Still got the rest of the week to try :) Your entry is good! Up there on word count but since this category's limit is approximate it can pass :)
@NewmoonWasTaken Your entry is good! Under the word limit :)

@symphonyine Good luck with more entries! Still got the rest of the week to try :) Your entry is good! Up there on word count but since this category's limit is approximate it can pass :)
@sockmonkeygerald [b]Author:[/b] theloomingdark [b]ID Number:[/b] 138336 [b]Category:[/b] 100 word challenge [b]Entry:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1brOs--UPZaQzjNvdWaM_6BIugy1y6iisn3IAojgLNP8/edit?usp=sharing]Duty or Calling[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73883995][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/738840/73883995_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Hopefully I've done this correctly. This is the first time I've tried to share a googledoc.[/i]
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: theloomingdark
ID Number: 138336
Category: 100 word challenge
Entry: Duty or Calling

73883995_350.png

Hopefully I've done this correctly. This is the first time I've tried to share a googledoc.
XnpR6dC.pngpE9XtJL.png
@theloomingdark Your entry is good! Not over word count and the share link works :) That's a beautiful dragon!
@theloomingdark Your entry is good! Not over word count and the share link works :) That's a beautiful dragon!
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: imginate
ID Number: 583666
Entry: Behind a Name

hopefully the link should work? anyhow, i’m going to (try) and do all of the categories here, or at the very least two more; wish me luck haha
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: imginate
ID Number: 583666
Entry: Behind a Name

hopefully the link should work? anyhow, i’m going to (try) and do all of the categories here, or at the very least two more; wish me luck haha
Pi0AvSi.png ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE