Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ22] Story Contest --Over--
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: sneakyraccoon
ID Number: 615076
Category: Objects of Power
Entry: Handwritten Notes

had a lot of fun in the couple of hours of writing this!
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: sneakyraccoon
ID Number: 615076
Entry: Handwritten Notes

had a lot of fun in the couple of hours of writing this!
i don't mind pings at all!

clan lore!
@sneakyraccoon Glad to hear it! Your entry is good :)
@sneakyraccoon Glad to hear it! Your entry is good :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: AloVra
ID Number: 502769
Category: The Faces You Hide (The Faces You Show)
Entry: The Traitors

This was fun! I used the prompts to write something for a few dragons I didn't have any lore for, and I'm happy how it turned out.
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: AloVra
ID Number: 502769
Category: The Faces You Hide (The Faces You Show)
Entry: The Traitors

This was fun! I used the prompts to write something for a few dragons I didn't have any lore for, and I'm happy how it turned out.
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
Decided to have a go at the 100 Word Challenge too :D

@sockmonkeygerald
Author: Skydust
ID Number: 309201
Category: 100 Word Challenge
Entry: Repose

I was inspired by my lad's species.
Decided to have a go at the 100 Word Challenge too :D

@sockmonkeygerald
Author: Skydust
ID Number: 309201
Entry: Repose

I was inspired by my lad's species.
@AloVra Thanks for sharing with us! Your entry is good :)

@Skydust Cool species! Your entry is good, not over the word count :)
@AloVra Thanks for sharing with us! Your entry is good :)

@Skydust Cool species! Your entry is good, not over the word count :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Hi, I'd rather not use a google doc just because my google account has school/work/personal related stuff and I don't think you can make one anonymously, so I've just linked to a creative corner thread. Let me know if that works and you can put it onto a doc :)
this one is a little dark btw so brace yourself haha. should be 80 words long or so

also pinging myself for later @LemonySnaket

@sockmonkeygerald
Author: LemonySnaket
ID Number:
Category: 100 word challenge
Entry: Freddie :)
Hi, I'd rather not use a google doc just because my google account has school/work/personal related stuff and I don't think you can make one anonymously, so I've just linked to a creative corner thread. Let me know if that works and you can put it onto a doc :)
this one is a little dark btw so brace yourself haha. should be 80 words long or so

also pinging myself for later @LemonySnaket

@sockmonkeygerald
Author: LemonySnaket
ID Number:
Category: 100 word challenge
Entry: Freddie :)
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
I'm back! I'm also entering a few at once (I can change this to make it several different posts if that's better, though) but also I don't wanna ping you several times so that's why you'll only see it once on this post :'D

@sockmonkeygerald
Author: MoonFlames
ID Number: 326582
Entry: bets and buttons

( characters are the artisan + amoure + coatl plush . ginjika-ified! except the plush. )

Category: Freestyle
Entry: Learn the ABCs with Fodder Dragons

(Note-- this is more about making it sound nice then having a story that is clear or makes sense so...aha!)

Entry: a thousand words (is not worth that much)
I'm back! I'm also entering a few at once (I can change this to make it several different posts if that's better, though) but also I don't wanna ping you several times so that's why you'll only see it once on this post :'D

@sockmonkeygerald
Entry: bets and buttons

( characters are the artisan + amoure + coatl plush . ginjika-ified! except the plush. )

Entry: Learn the ABCs with Fodder Dragons

(Note-- this is more about making it sound nice then having a story that is clear or makes sense so...aha!)

Entry: a thousand words (is not worth that much)
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
zUgIegC.png
bYt72YT.png
q9EEy5M.png
U0bFCPN.png
1RuFjQ2.pngEGzfMVW.png
ooBdJIk.png
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: hannahbbug3
ID Number: 198721
Entry: Locke and Kian and the Dinnertime Debacle

I hope you all enjoy this D&D characters-inspired tale!
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: hannahbbug3
ID Number: 198721
Entry: Locke and Kian and the Dinnertime Debacle

I hope you all enjoy this D&D characters-inspired tale!
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: SummitTheWorld
ID Number: 582908
Category: Windy Words - Drama
Entry: The Darkness Devours All

Happy with this one, felt good to actually write something after a month of writer's block. Moss and DeLorean are the two characters.
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: SummitTheWorld
ID Number: 582908
Category: Windy Words - Drama
Entry: The Darkness Devours All

Happy with this one, felt good to actually write something after a month of writer's block. Moss and DeLorean are the two characters.
zayeiw2.gifdvMS65X.pngQJAOLGp.pngRvZlNo0.png9ABYYGz.pngoQkRxoy.gif
vjbkf7D.png
wisp.png
@LemonySnaket That's totally understandable! I went ahead and copied your entry into a doc for ease of judging if that works for you :) Your submission is good, under the word limit!

@MoonFlames Submitting several entries together like this is absolutely fine! It's the docs being separate that matters :) Your entries are good!

@hannahbbug3 Your entry is good! :)

@SummitTheWorld Glad you got it! And wow DeLorean is pretty :) Your entry is good, uses all the words!
@LemonySnaket That's totally understandable! I went ahead and copied your entry into a doc for ease of judging if that works for you :) Your submission is good, under the word limit!

@MoonFlames Submitting several entries together like this is absolutely fine! It's the docs being separate that matters :) Your entries are good!

@hannahbbug3 Your entry is good! :)

@SummitTheWorld Glad you got it! And wow DeLorean is pretty :) Your entry is good, uses all the words!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16