Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Library: Pixel Book Adoptables
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 311 312
gorgeous additions! ^w^
gorgeous additions! ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
[quote name="ClearBright" date="2022-03-03 09:04:46" ] L32 my beloved [/quote]
ClearBright wrote on 2022-03-03 09:04:46:
L32 my beloved
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3058106/172#post_50509413

@Jayisalone - Re: your new content as of post above...

- the bookends, are they just normal accessories at the 2Kt/g per item price
that can be purchased at any time even w/o and order slot opening...
it is the 4 different pieces - ? (yes, & if so how do you know which we want).
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3058106/172#post_50509413

@Jayisalone - Re: your new content as of post above...

- the bookends, are they just normal accessories at the 2Kt/g per item price
that can be purchased at any time even w/o and order slot opening...
it is the 4 different pieces - ? (yes, & if so how do you know which we want).
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26 Yes, they are regular accessories! You can see them added to the bookends section of what we offer. The unbroken set is B26L and B26R, while the broken set is B26L2 and B26R2, labelled like the few bookends we have with different colouration available ^^
@urbancountry26 Yes, they are regular accessories! You can see them added to the bookends section of what we offer. The unbroken set is B26L and B26R, while the broken set is B26L2 and B26R2, labelled like the few bookends we have with different colouration available ^^
4iot1HY.pngvDoNNKn.pnghdbeRlj.pngNKA0kbv.pngZ89WHkS.png
The hourglass is a masterpiece. [emoji=banescale love size=1]
The hourglass is a masterpiece.
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
could i order some shelves? ;o

Sh1S, Sh2S, Sh3S, Sh4S, Sh5S, Sh6S, Sh7S, Sh8S, Sh9S
Sh1M, Sh2M, Sh3M, Sh4M, Sh5M, Sh6M, Sh7M, Sh8M, Sh9M

that's every shelf in small and medium if that makes things easier ^^

should be 36000t? just let me know who to send the money to! c:
could i order some shelves? ;o

Sh1S, Sh2S, Sh3S, Sh4S, Sh5S, Sh6S, Sh7S, Sh8S, Sh9S
Sh1M, Sh2M, Sh3M, Sh4M, Sh5M, Sh6M, Sh7M, Sh8M, Sh9M

that's every shelf in small and medium if that makes things easier ^^

should be 36000t? just let me know who to send the money to! c:
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
@pawsmos I'm on rn, you can send to me ^^
@pawsmos I'm on rn, you can send to me ^^
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Mz9FfKs.png[/img][/center] Two part ping today, I was motivated after the last batch and did some more new items! (Also, fixed a numbering issue with the last one, the previous batch medium book was M48 not M46) [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/x8GtBPFC/Share.png[/img] [/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Mz9FfKs.png[/img][/center] [s][br]I have some slots open! Please read the rules below before claiming one, thank you![br][/s] [b]Slots Full[/b] [LIST][*]10 slots open [*]One slot per person! [*]Each slot is [b]10 books/custom bookends[/b], max (and however many trinkets/regular bookends) [*]I will post "Slots Closed" once they are filled since you guys have been far too quick lately for me to hope to keep up with on the spreadsheet (if you managed to squeeze in a post after the last person but before my closed post, I'll let you keep the slot) [*][b]Have your order FILLED OUT within 2 hours[/b], please! I will send out reminder pings. [b]Please just edit your claim post with your order![/b] [*]I'll send out a price confirmation ping, but feel free to send out payment before that if you're certain on the cost! No need to wait if you don't have to. [*]Have payment sent out within [b]three hours[/b], please! That's one hour after the end of the order period! The sooner they're all paid up, the sooner I can get to work! I will ping a reminder an hour before the payment deadline, no worries if you forget.[/LIST] [center][size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1840461/1#post_19608381]Information about ordering and pricing[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lvxbRR4Z-0O7fCfsl2-heijLZ8ZAgnenmZRvP7EHo4U/edit#gid=1296462083]Automagical order maker will help you place your order[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lvxbRR4Z-0O7fCfsl2-heijLZ8ZAgnenmZRvP7EHo4U/edit#gid=907666322]Check if there are still slots[/url][/size][/center] [quote=Basic Slots][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@0pals @3ctoplasm @4O4 @5inthemorning @AbysmalGrace @AbyssalKing @AccursedTower @AceofCards @Acetheticly @Acuarela @Adomania @aearinn @Aearonlinn @Aegia @Aehdncl @Aerii @aevios @AHamilton @Ahriman @Aidan @Aileth @Ailir @alaneyes @AlcatrazSystem @alexmonstrous @AlexRobins @Alisdaire @Alkeiri @Alliecats @Alohomora @AloVra @Alphanix @AlphaRen @Alphonce @Alskasaur @altdd1112 @AlterMoon @aly922 @Amanda @amapup @Amarete @Amariel @Amayai @Ambulocetus @AmeEgaree @Ameriasparrow @AmethystSeaWing @Amezrou @Amorah @AmTim @Anda @Andraya @Angelamelinda @AngryMothNoises I @angsthound @Anjoulas @anteater @Anukite @anxiousghost @Apothecaria @applejargon @ApprenticeWriter @Apricus @aprilraven @Aquacoral @Araej @ArcticEira @Arinyl @arkadyve @Arkeyr79 @ArowanaPrincess @Arrakis @Artgeekallday @Artillerychick @artisticRock @Artorias @asarigolo @Aserein @Asgeirr @AspenCrow @Asterodea @asterope @asterope @Astraellea @ @AtticSaltStorms @Audeity @Auhtumn @Auralyx @Aurumeye @AutumnTree @Avifors @Axiomatix @Azure45Twilight @AzzerthePirate @B1B1 @Bash @BatCrooks @Battleworn @baubleBee @Bayhound @beaniesprout @Beezadrella @BeingOfSalt @Bekuno @Bequerel @Bes333 @BezimiennyRaptor @bfkitsune @BigNosedKate @BirbDude @BishieKaichou @Blacknovelist @bloodbag @BloodyAngel12 @Blucbcrry @BokuHiro6 @owe @bonivich @Booker @BorealisBrodcast @BottledLightning @boxparts @Braixen @BraveHearted @briar @BrightBreeze @BrookInTheMeadow @Brushtail @Brynecol @BubbleBirb @bulletbras @bumblebree14 @bunlux @BunnySox @Butterfliez @Bxy26 @Byatzine @c33213 @cakespeare @Calidragon @Calliborn @Candyhighgaming @Cards @Carnimirie @CarrotKat @CartelSaide @cartographic @Casiope @Casteller @catmashiin @CelestialBlue @Cerys @ChangelingNeun @Chantric @chaosotter @Charias @Chelonaut @chezameed @Chill827 @Chlorr @Chocobanyana @Chryselle @chujellies @cinderrain @Ciroth9002 @Cirrostratus @ClearBright @CleverDual @ClockworkEclipse @clockworkEntity @ClockworkOctopus @cloudwilk @Clya @CoffeeCorvid @coffeeghost @CoffinPrince @coldcult @ColoradoBlues @ColorBlindBrat @condemn @Convexity @CookiesAndCream @CornixElecti @CorvusXIV @Countercurse @counterfeat @cowl @Crescentstar711 @Crim @CrimsonDragon @Crowlich @Crownings @crowvidae @Crysi102 @CrystalBlossom @Crystallizes @Cuivienen @cvthedral @Cynil @Cyrce @Cyrya @cywscross @dagmarmot @daineger @Dalilah @Dalison @dandyfrau @DangerNoodles @DanitheET @DaretoDream12423 @Darkdragonfiend @DarknessReborn @Darkrait @Darlnim @Dasdana @DaughterofLight @DauntlessNomad @dav1d @decays @DeepflowManah @deerfawn @Deessel @defenestration @Delkerono @DemonsofTheNight @DepressoDad @Deramadus @DerpWolf @Descending @Desmondtiny @deulirium @deviantdoge @Dianounais @differentjasper @disquiet @dividedAnimus @divitineo @DNightDreamer @DogDoggerson @Dollars @DoppelBia @Doxiunoia @Draconia34 @Dracowhisp @DrAdelino @Drag0n5 @dragon2109 @DragonClawz @DragonDawn @dragongem23 @Dragonpuff @DragonsMom @DrakeDynasty @drakota77749 @Draxi @Driamatic @Druzy @Dubhuir @Dynami @EclipseMirror @Eclipsys @Eeeviee @eerietreats @EeveeDream @EevyernDracaneon @eieru @Eiira @Eiyora @Elaendorlien @EleanoraOfTheSky @Electric @Elisse @Ellireid @Elmoth @Elysadie @Elysianibata @Ember @EmmaBird @enchantedpencil @Endro @EnglishRose @creosote @Epulina @epzel @equusina @Erisx @Erratic @Etahrey @evapples @EverAutumn @Evet @evosoul @Exlann @FaalVerotiik @Faasnu @Fabro @faebeats @FaeRogue @FailCat13 @Failuresaurus @fairyn @Faoiltiama @Faoladdh @farawayfireflies @fate2726 @Fatespinner @Faunus @FeatherAsh @felistopaz @Fellefan @fenshae @Fimbrethil @FinalFlight @firebirdSuite @FireflyRhapsody @fireicedragon10 @Firtarian @fistfulofdragons @FjaraLunar @Fletcher @fling @FlufferLover @FluffyFace @FluffyTundras @FlyingSharksFly @FlyingTemeraire @foliage @follow @Fortuna @foxghosts @Frailty @freaquin @FreeWinged @Frillshark @FroggyForever @FSkiwi10 @Fubuking @Fulminare @fynch @GalacticWonder @Galactina @galaxanova @Galaxywolf269 @Galehaut @Gallant @galvelociraptor @GameMaker @Gayscreeching @Gazarath @gempietra @Gendotypic @GentleOceanWind @GhostChateau @GhostlyJasper @ghostlyplants @GhoulishGlimmer @gibberish @Gilan @gira @Glacecakes @GlitchEnder @Glykon @GoldtheSilkwing @Gomorrh @GoodKoji @gravehound @GreenSylph @Gretthol @Greyscales @Grilllbz @Grimbo @GrinningFox @GuardianLioness @Gubs @Gurrero @Gwendolyn @Gwenfoxe @Gwilanna @Handdrawnviolist @Hanelli @Harbinger @hashrapmodus413 @HauntedMagpie @haxure @heartcrusher1 @HedwigHufflepuff @Helianthe @Hellian @Hellkite @HermitQueen @Hexephre @Hillheard @himboatheart @HinodeTsurugi @Hoku @HollyBerry @Hollyshark @holykris2 @Holysnacks @Honalae @HoneyMouth @HopeFae @HoquesPoques @horseyluva @HouseOfNight @Houtori @howlingwolfling @hufflepuffsansa @HurricaneWinds @IAmUniverse @ibook @IchiBean @Idha @IgnisFlamel @ilexopaca @ILUVDRAGONS @Impception @Impception @IndigoPi @Industry @INeverMiss @InHeritent @inhumanelm @inkwardlychaotic @Inoue @Insight89x @Intrusion @irony @irregular @isobel @Isti @Ithika @itsrainningtacos @ixris @Jaena @jastoz @JayKatt @Jaz @Jazzyleia @jelllitan @jellophish @JiminxYoongi @JinxMoonstone @Jobie @JoParzival @jr413 @Julis @juneyballooney @Juniipersass @JurassicPark @JusticeTurtle @justjasper @Jynnxx @Kaboomafoo @Kael @Kaelryn @kaijuRichie @Kaimon @KaioticDrake @KairinRose @Kaisen @KaitoWang @kalaiscope @KalicoKat @Kano3Shuuya @Karingan @KariThorne @kas62000 @katiebug1995 @Katsuji @KatzPetz @Kavryn @KaylenAldanae @keithkogane @Kelpoyo @Kemeira @kennythedoomer @Kerriganne @KesSurana @kijauni @KiliaKit @Killjoy2170 @KingFool @Kipiekie @Kipuka @Kitoshiko @KittenFromHell @Kitterbee @KittiofDOOM @Kitty4801 @KittyandCat @Kiwith @KiyukiDragon @Klawzor @klee @knifecentipede @Knightess @Knightsly @Kodex @kommoy @Konekova @Kookaburra @KselenaVonta @kunacottontail @Kuzuha @kwozmotis @Kylari @Kymris @l0ser @LabyrinthianLost @ladylilitu @LadyMiles @ladyrenee @laivence @LapisDragon17718 @LapisWings @larlar843 @LaSilva007 @late711 @Lealeath @Leenanishere @LehLora @lela @LemonSqueexy @Lethia @Lexxeck @Lilabounce @lilastar @LilyBound @Limelight @Lirillith @Lissantly @literalstardust @Lithiarch @LittleRogue @littletoes101 @Locus @Lodzhal @Looshiana @Loras @LordBlumiere @Lorichunter @Losiana @LostSketchbook @LotusCandy @LovelyDeeps @Loyalties @LucePrunus @luckgandor @luminousnoble @LumosElm @Luna3002 @LunarParadox @lunarpunch @lunarScale @LunaSkeffington @Lundlaeva @LurkingShadows @Luteia @luxxe @lykanth @Lyn @lynxrush @LynxSideris @Lyrastrae @lyricalmyxteries @Lyvalaea @Maegelcarwen @Maevepanda @MageofHearts @magicalmarmaid @MagicCatX333 @mahoosive @MahuruRaji @makani @Makiling @mamamouse @Marilith @MarinaQuakenbush @marquislafayeet @MathematicalMind @Maybellmay @Mazurkas @MegaAbsols @Meii @MelanieScribbles @Melanore @melchiorgabor @memoirs @menghuancat @Meonox @Meqathi @MerlinMausi @merrymine @mewhaku @Meyoline @Mianiacal @MiddayMoon01 @MidnightFlygon @MightyVildaTilda @miirshroom @Mindrop @miniquiny999 @mintea00 @Miralso @MisfitsLanding @missaliceblue @MissFortune17 @MissGanja @Missixo @Mistywolf77 @mithrel @MLPMDog @mochii @mochimajuru @MohaveaCl @Monstrbubble @monteagle @montivagant @mony @mooncakefestival @MoonCatcher333 @Moonreefe @Moons @Morax @MorganK @Morningdove @mossyaki @mothmoss @mothmoth @moyaofthemist @Mozzi @mspixieriot @Mudtalon7 @Mudy @mukuroikusabas @Mushies @MusicandMagic @mweep @mxcrabs @Myrrien @Azemn @mystiki @Mythie @mzvalkyrie @Nalabyte @Namira @nanakiharumi @Nanobot87 @Narinaya @NatureLovell @Naudir @naumachial @nbdy @Neerafiki @Nefelibata @Neffi @NegCol @Nei @Nejibana @Nelson @Neltharygos @Nemalu @nemodave @Nemora @neohcs @Neoma @NeonSharpies @NeophyteRedglare @Nephalem @Nepkitty @Nesu @NetShy @Nettleleaf @nevele @Nevros @Nevvermore @Niathria @nightclouds @Nightshades @nightwolf95 @nikkolah @Niklia @Nimbasa @Nix4 @NlCKname @Noctiferous @nogsix @Noipale @NomasaurusRex @NonBinaryCanary @Nonsense @Norimn @Nourish @Novrre @Novrre @Nrogara @nychthemeron @Nyx81 @oberion @OblitusBellum @obliviousdjinn @october @Odile @Oncamimus @onemessyperson @Ookamiotoko @oOKookieOo @ophician @Orenda @ormarr @Osthra @Ototo @Outbreak @Overcoat @overture @owlfeathers @Oxyhemoglobin @Paganism @Pai @paintminion @Pandonkey @pantali @PantheraScience @Papayatar @Parda @Paresseux @PastelPasty @pawsmos @Pennifeather @Pensacola @Pepper6 @Perrydotto @pghbekka @PheonixPonder @PhoenixMiko @Phooka @Phyris @PieOfDeath @PinesaAwait @pinto @PiperMarigold @Pisces2012 @PixelCat75332 @PlaqueDoc @Plushstiel @PolarisFox @pooses @PostalBromeliad @postelectric @Pretzii @Princesco @Princessfirefly @Psi @Psychosis @pterosaur @puucari @pythonesque @quatervois @QueenAlais @QueenAlchemy @QueenSabriel @QueenSugar @Quetzy @Quickpaint @quotesnmiracles @Rafikii @RagingSea @RainWatcher @Rangiku @RanLi @RavenDragons @RavineCat @Ravka @Razzmatazz1 @RebelRai @Redsparrow @ReginaPhalange @remnio @RemoteCitadel @ReneDV98 @Renepolumorfous @Reotheleo @retrace @RexD999 @Rezv @RingsofSaturn @Rinibun @RinnyRoo @Risaia @RisenWolf @roastedbees @roboticspace @RobotMagic @Rochambeau @rockcorgo @Rocketshipkuro @Roheryn @Rohi @roseangel2 @Rosewing @Rottikins @RottingFlesh @Rowanhart @rubeusbeaky @rubeusbeaky @RubyOfFire @rubyredtan @Rugissement @Rulanir @Rydeng @Rythen @Sabati @Sadrain @Saere @Saerel @Sailoroid @Sais @SaltyGhost @SammiMatthews @SamuelMaybird @Sappheiras @sapphiole @Saraceaser @Saraku @Saronai @SarynTheHuntress @Sasha @Scaleon1 @scar66 @Scatterspark @Schefflera @Script @ScripturamRuby @Scyshe @SDSPAGE @SeaCrest @SeaDuchess @Selah @Self @Sensitivepigeon @Seraph822 @sgkat @Shadowdawn199 @ShadowRising @ShadowsCall @Shaeogorath @ShakarianTrash @ShatteringIce @shawolexotic @SheerCold @Shegrasi @Sheona @shikoire @ShimaM @ShinyWoobat @shoujo @Sickened @SilverFlower95 @SilverGearz @SilverImagines @SilverLanayru @Silvernight01 @SilverWinter @SilvestrisDream @Sincerity11 @Sinestre @Sinjin @Sinornis @Sinsational @Siobhan @Sirenideus @SirenSage @Sketsifi @Skua @skyarising @Skycloud @SkyDancer10 @Skyeset @skyquest @ChilliBear @sleepingdragon80 @Slovakia @Smirk92 @SmokingDodongo @Snipe @SnoringHyena @SnowMewDraws @Snowstar1711 @SocialBookWOrm @sockmonkeygerald @softsylveon @Somnorium @Sophia @Sophos @Soulykins @SouthernPansy @Soviett @SparkyLurkdragon @SpearTheDemon @Spookykitty @Spottedleaf125 @SpringDoe @spy @Squished @SSakuras @SSSalutis @Stannum @starbornkid @StarButterfly @StarfallRanch @Starisia @Starlight18 @StarlitFire @Starrlight @Starry413 @starrynightren @starshining @Stellatrix13 @Stellori @Stolen @StoneChild @StoneHusky @StormChaos @Stormdragon @stormydanish @stormyhearted @Storrie @Suathiel @Subdued @SubzeroAlbatross @Svelte @SweetieSweets @sweetpealovey @Sweettoothart @SwiftSeagull @SylphOfHeart @syzygydragon @Tacocado4801 @taipantigress @Talismarr @Talonocharria @tamka @Tangaroa @Tannos @Tarble @Taszzer @Tauress @Tawniey @Taytenn @teahunter @Techmox @TeenyTK @Temperama @TempestSea @Tempestuous @terahBEE @Teratology @Tessalia @thatwhatthing @TheAmazingRey @TheAwesoMew @TheDwarfQueen @TheEmperorsPrey @theflamebreath @thefriendlyvand @TheGodOfStories @TheGoldDragon @TheMageLemon245 @TheMeowster @ThePhantomRose @ThePlasticTree @thePurple @thesheeponfire @TheThrane @thetinyshiloh @TheVastEmptiness @ThisShiningNight @ThornOfStorm130 @Thrawn @TigerOwl @tilkka @Tilli @TinselWolf @Tinyparrot @TinyThings @Tiriea @tmq @ToxicCosmos @treesponge @TrenchKnife @Trenzalore @Tria91 @Trilonyte @Trinkenki @TroubleinSevens @TsarinaTorment @Tsukistar @Tuath @Tubermelon @Tues @tunatuna @Twistedstripe @TwoBigFools @Tywyllwch @unwashedwonder @Unyko @urbancountry26 @Uyi @VaeVictis @vainqueurs @ValarDohaeris @Valelael @Valneryn @Valyrie @Vancara @Vanq @varenyky @Vauvenal @Velifer @Velsim @Vengrahdiin @VenusFae @venusrose @VESTAIS @Vestasam568 @vevesii @ViaCurro @viciousdisease @ViciousPrincess @violalore @VioletAstrid @VioletFey @Vitas @Vixeon @Vixyish @VodkaGhosts @voidbeast @VoidDragon76 @vukodlak @Vwoop @Vyraal @Wardove @WarriorsEcho @Wastelander @WayRox @Waywardhunter05 @weeredsquirrel @weirdseer @weirdworries @WhateverTrash @Whymsical @WildcatBlue @Wildclaw101 @WilliamAfton @WingedStorms @wingedvoid @Wingstealer @Wirenth @Wizardry @WolfandCrow @Wolfs @WolfSong @WolfyKnutz @wonderlandround2 @woodlands @Wraith296 @wulfilalice @WynterDragen @Wyshca @Xaishi @Xemriss @XENDRAENYX @Xenomorph @xianvar @Xiria @xlcd2020 @Xolrit @Xotik @Yaevinn @yukitsukihana @yukublack @yumehisakawa @Yusaku @Zashara @zecal @Zedling @ZenithNadir @Zillua @ziselmaki @Zizikiel @Zorua345 @zzzhorses @2gold777 @capramoon @seen @SwiftedSphinx @StarryLune @DraigTeg @MoonChyld @rottsonrosen @supremejade @blazebrem @voro @Nihilis @Dragondreamer @Gravitate @Gormanghaste @Carissa @eleventeen @closedcaptioning @psychoticromance @Steffon @LadyMiles @DecemberStar @StarlightDragon7 @Jaymie @Atherissss @bluenebula02 @mizzdestiny @CorneliaR @LadyShadow @Plante @lizwyrm @owe @Blackstar1981 @Kettlespider @Hydrixz404 @Reignhart @WingedNumbat @Accismus @[/size][/size][/size][/size][/quote] [quote=New Content][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@0pals @3ctoplasm @5inthemorning @99redragons @AbysmalGrace @AbyssalKing @AccursedTower @AceofCards @Acetheticly @Actaeon @Adomania @aearinn @Aearonlinn @Aegia @Aehdncl @Aerii @aevios @AHamilton @Ahriman @Aidan @Ailir @alaneyes @AlcatrazSystem @alexmonstrous @AlexRobins @Alisdaire @Alkeiri @Alliecats @Alohomora @Alphanix @AlphaRen @Alphonce @Alskasaur @AlterMoon @aly922 @amapup @Amarete @Amariel @Amayai @Ambulocetus @AmeEgaree @Ameriasparrow @AmethystSeaWing @Amezrou @Amorah @AmTim @Anda @Andraya @AngryMothNoises I @angsthound @Anguish @Anjoulas @anteater @Anukite @anxiousghost @Apothecaria @applejargon @ApprenticeWriter @Apricus @aprilraven @Aquacoral @Araej @ArcticEira @Arinyl @arkadyve @Arkeyr79 @ArowanaPrincess @Arrakis @Artgeekallday @Artillerychick @artisticRock @Artorias @asarigolo @Aserein @Asgeirr @AspenCrow @Asterodea @asterope @Astraellea @ @AtticSaltStorms @Audeity @Auhtumn @Auralyx @Aurumeye @Avifors @Axiomatix @Azure45Twilight @AzzerthePirate @Bash @Battleworn @baubleBee @Bayhound @beaniesprout @Beezadrella @BeingOfSalt @Bekuno @Bequerel @Bes333 @BezimiennyRaptor @bfkitsune @BigNosedKate @BirbDude @BishieKaichou @Blacknovelist @bloodbag @BloodyAngel12 @Blucbcrry @BokuHiro6 @bonivich @Booker @BorealisBrodcast @BottledLightning @boxparts @Braixen @BraveHearted @briar @BrightBreeze @BrookInTheMeadow @Brushtail @Brynecol @BubbleBirb @bulletbras @bumblebree14 @bunlux @BunnySox @Butterfliez @Bxy26 @Byatzine @c33213 @cakespeare @Calidragon @Calliborn @Candyhighgaming @Cards @Carnimirie @CarrotKat @CartelSaide @cartographic @Casiope @Casteller @catmashiin @CelestialBlue @Cerys @ChangelingNeun @Charias @Chelonaut @chezameed @Chill827 @Chlorr @Chocobanyana @Chryselle @chujellies @cinderrain @Ciroth9002 @ClearBright @CleverDual @ClockworkEclipse @clockworkEntity @ClockworkOctopus @Clya @coffeeghost @CoffinPrince @coldcult @ColoradoBlues @condemn @Convexity @CookiesAndCream @CornixElecti @CorvusXIV @Countercurse @counterfeat @cowl @Crescentstar711 @Crim @CrimsonDragon @Crowlich @Crownings @crowvidae @Crysi102 @CrystalBlossom @Crystallizes @Cuivienen @cvthedral @Cynil @cyrallia @Cyrya @cywscross @dagmarmot @daineger @Dalilah @Dalison @dandyfrau @DangerNoodles @DanitheET @DaretoDream12423 @Darkdragonfiend @DarknessReborn @Darkrait @Darlnim @Dasdana @DauntlessNomad @dav1d @decays @DeepflowManah @deerfawn @Deessel @defenestration @Delkerono @DemonsofTheNight @DepressoDad @Deramadus @DerpWolf @Descending @Desmondtiny @deulirium @deviantdoge @Dianounais @differentjasper @disquiet @dividedAnimus @divitineo @DNightDreamer @DogDoggerson @Dollars @DoppelBia @Doxiunoia @Draconia34 @DrAdelino @Drag0n5 @dragon2109 @DragonClawz @DragonDawn @dragongem23 @Dragonpuff @DragonsMom @DrakeDynasty @drakota77749 @Draxi @Driamatic @Druzy @Dubhuir @Dynami @EclipseMirror @Eclipsys @Eeeviee @eerietreats @EeveeDream @EevyernDracaneon @eieru @Eiira @Eiyora @Elaendorlien @EleanoraOfTheSky @Electric @Elisse @Ellireid @Elmoth @Elysadie @Elysianibata @Ember @EmmaBird @Endro @EnglishRose @Epulina @equusina @Erratic @Espeon5712 @Etahrey @evapples @EverAutumn @Evet @evosoul @Exlann @FaalVerotiik @Fabro @faebeats @FaeRogue @FailCat13 @Failuresaurus @fairyn @Faoiltiama @Faoladdh @farawayfireflies @fate2726 @Fatespinner @Faunus @FeatherAsh @felistopaz @Fellefan @fenshae @Fimbrethil @FinalFlight @firebirdSuite @FireflyRhapsody @fireicedragon10 @Firtarian @fistfulofdragons @FjaraLunar @fling @FlufferLover @FluffyFace @FluffyTundras @FlyingSharksFly @FlyingTemeraire @foliage @follow @Fortuna @foxghosts @Frailty @freaquin @FreeWinged @Frillshark @FroggyForever @FSkiwi10 @Fubuking @Fulminare @fynch @GalacticWonder @Galactina @galaxanova @Galaxywolf269 @Galehaut @Gallant @galvelociraptor @GameMaker @Gayscreeching @Gazarath @gempietra @Gendotypic @GentleOceanWind @GhostChateau @GhostlyJasper @ghostlyplants @Gilan @gira @Glacecakes @GlitchEnder @Glykon @GoldtheSilkwing @GoodKoji @gravehound @GreenSylph @Gretthol @Greyscales @Grilllbz @Grimbo @GrinningFox @GuardianLioness @Gubs @Gurrero @Gwendolyn @Gwenfoxe @Gwilanna @Handdrawnviolist @Hanelli @Harbinger @hashrapmodus413 @HauntedMagpie @haxure @heartcrusher1 @HedwigHufflepuff @Helianthe @Hellian @Hellkite @HermitQueen @Hexephre @Hillheard @HinodeTsurugi @Hoku @HollyBerry @Hollyshark @holykris2 @Holysnacks @Honalae @HoneyMouth @HopeFae @HoquesPoques @horseyluva @HouseOfNight @Houtori @howlingwolfling @hufflepuffsansa @HurricaneWinds @ibook @Idha @IgnisFlamel @ilexopaca @ILUVDRAGONS @Impception @IndigoPi @Industry @InHeritent @inhumanelm @inkwardlychaotic @Inoue @Insight89x @Intrusion @irony @irregular @isobel @Ithika @itsrainningtacos @ixris @jastoz @JayKatt @jayquills @Jaz @Jazzyleia @JellieDonut @jelllitan @JinxMoonstone @Jobie @JoParzival @jr413 @juneyballooney @junipa @JurassicPark @JusticeTurtle @Jynnxx @Kaboomafoo @Kael @Kaelryn @kaijuRichie @KaioticDrake @KairinRose @Kaisen @KaitoWang @kalaiscope @KalicoKat @Kano3Shuuya @Karingan @KariThorne @kas62000 @KathiraNarae @katiebug1995 @Katsuji @Kattata @KatzPetz @KaylenAldanae @keithkogane @Kelpoyo @Kemeira @kennythedoomer @Kerriganne @KesSurana @kijauni @KiliaKit @Killjoy2170 @KingFool @Kipiekie @Kipuka @Kitoshiko @KittenFromHell @KittiofDOOM @Kitty4801 @KittyandCat @Kiwith @KiyukiDragon @klee @knifecentipede @Knightess @Knightsly @Kodex @kommoy @Kookaburra @korradorable @KselenaVonta @kunacottontail @kwozmotis @Kylari @Kymris @l0ser @LabyrinthianLost @ladylilitu @LadyMiles @ladyrenee @laivence @LapisDragon17718 @LapisWings @LaSilva007 @late711 @Lealeath @Leenanishere @LehLora @LemonSqueexy @Lethia @Lexxeck @ @Lilabounce @lilastar @LilyBound @Limelight @Lirillith @Lissantly @literalstardust @Lithiarch @LittleRogue @littletoes101 @Livid @Locus @Lodzhal @Looshiana @Loras @Losiana @LostSketchbook @LotusCandy @LovelyDeeps @Loyalties @LucePrunus @luckgandor @luminousnoble @LumosElm @Luna3002 @LunarParadox @lunarpunch @lunarScale @LunaSkeffington @Lundlaeva @LurkingShadows @Luteia @luxxe @lykanth @Lyn @lynxrush @LynxSideris @Lyrastrae @lyricalmyxteries @Lyvalaea @Maegelcarwen @Maevepanda @MageofHearts @magicalmarmaid @MagicCatX333 @mahoosive @MahuruRaji @makani @Makiling @mamamouse @Mangusto @MarinaQuakenbush @marquislafayeet @MathematicalMind @Maybellmay @MegaAbsols @Meii @MelanieScribbles @Melanore @melchiorgabor @memoirs @menghuancat @Meonox @MerlinMausi @merrymine @mewhaku @Meyoline @Mianiacal @MiddayMoon01 @MidnightFlygon @MightyVildaTilda @miirshroom @Mindrop @miniquiny999 @mintea00 @Miralso @MisfitsLanding @missaliceblue @MissFortune17 @MissGanja @Missixo @Mistywolf77 @mithrel @MLPMDog @mochii @mochimajuru @MohaveaCl @monteagle @montivagant @mony @mooncakefestival @MoonCatcher333 @Moons @Morax @MorganK @Morningdove @mossyaki @mothmoss @mothmoth @moyaofthemist @Mozzi @mspixieriot @Mudtalon7 @mukuroikusabas @Mushies @MusicandMagic @mweep @mxcrabs @Myrrien @Azemn @mystiki @Mythie @mzvalkyrie @Nalabyte @Namira @nanakiharumi @Nanobot87 @Narinaya @NatureLovell @naumachial @nbdy @Neerafiki @Nefelibata @NegCol @Nei @Nejibana @Neltharygos @Nemalu @nemodave @Nemora @neohcs @Neoma @NeonSharpies @NeophyteRedglare @Nephalem @Nepkitty @Nesu @NetShy @Nettleleaf @nevele @Nevros @Niathria @nightclouds @Nightshades @nightwolf95 @nikkolah @Niklia @Nimbasa @Nix4 @NlCKname @Noctiferous @nogsix @Noipale @NomasaurusRex @NonBinaryCanary @Nonsense @Norimn @Nourish @Novrre @Novrre @Nrogara @Nyx81 @oberion @OblitusBellum @obliviousdjinn @october @Odile @Oncamimus @onemessyperson @OnyxShade @Ookamiotoko @oOKookieOo @ophician @Orenda @ormarr @Osthra @Ototo @Outbreak @Overcoat @overture @owlfeathers @Oxyhemoglobin @Paganism @Pai @paintminion @Pandonkey @pantali @PantheraScience @Papayatar @Parda @Paresseux @PastelPasty @pawsmos @Pennifeather @Pensacola @Pepper6 @Perrydotto @pghbekka @PheonixPonder @PhoenixMiko @Phooka @Phyris @PieOfDeath @Pikachu2204 @PinesaAwait @pinto @PiperMarigold @Pisces2012 @PixelCat75332 @PlaqueDoc @Plushstiel @PolarisFox @pooses @PostalBromeliad @postelectric @Pretzii @Princesco @Princessfirefly @Psi @pterosaur @puucari @pyromaniacal @pythonesque @quatervois @QueenAlais @QueenAlchemy @QueenSabriel @QueenSugar @Quetzy @Quickpaint @quotesnmiracles @Rafikii @RagingSea @RainWatcher @Rangiku @RanLi @RavenDragons @RavineCat @Ravka @Razzmatazz1 @Redsparrow @ReginaPhalange @remnio @ReneDV98 @Reotheleo @retrace @RexD999 @Ridara @RingsofSaturn @Rinibun @RinnyRoo @Risaia @RisenWolf @roboticspace @RobotMagic @Rochambeau @Rocketshipkuro @Roheryn @Rohi @roseangel2 @Rosewing @Rottikins @RottingFlesh @Rowanhart @rubeusbeaky @rubeusbeaky @RubyOfFire @rubyredtan @Rugissement @Rulanir @Rythen @Sabati @Sadrain @Saerel @Sais @SaltyGhost @SamuelMaybird @Sappheiras @sapphiole @Saraceaser @Saraku @Saronai @SarynTheHuntress @Sasha @saturne @Scaleon1 @scar66 @Scatterspark @Schefflera @scribblingface @Script @ScripturamRuby @Scyshe @SDSPAGE @SeaCrest @SeaDuchess @Selah @Self @Sensitivepigeon @Seraph822 @sgkat @Shadowdawn199 @ShadowRising @ShadowsCall @Shaeogorath @ShakarianTrash @ShatteringIce @shawolexotic @SheerCold @Shegrasi @Sheona @shikoire @ShimaM @Shinyfox @ShinyWoobat @shoujo @Sickened @SilverFlower95 @SilverImagines @SilverLanayru @Silvernight01 @SilverWinter @SilvestrisDream @Sincerity11 @Sinestre @Sinjin @Sinornis @Sinsational @Siobhan @SirenSage @Sketsifi @skyarising @Skycloud @SkyDancer10 @Skyeset @skyquest @ChilliBear @sleepingdragon80 @Slovakia @Smirk92 @SmokingDodongo @Snipe @SnoringHyena @SnowMewDraws @Snowstar1711 @sockmonkeygerald @softsylveon @Somnorium @Sophia @Sophos @Soulykins @Soviett @SparkyLurkdragon @Spookykitty @Spottedleaf125 @spy @Squeeze420 @Squished @SSakuras @SSSalutis @Stannum @Stanzascale @starbornkid @StarButterfly @StarfallRanch @Starisia @Starlight18 @StarlitFire @Starrlight @Starry413 @starrynightren @starshining @Stellatrix13 @Stellori @Stolen @StoneChild @StoneHusky @Stormdragon @Stormhawke @stormydanish @stormyhearted @Storrie @Suathiel @Subdued @SubzeroAlbatross @Svelte @SweetieSweets @sweetpealovey @Sweettoothart @SwiftSeagull @SylphOfHeart @syzygydragon @Tacocado4801 @taipantigress @Talismarr @Talonocharria @tamka @Tangaroa @Tarble @Taszzer @Tauress @Tawniey @Taytenn @teahunter @Techmox @TeenyTK @Temperama @TempestSea @Tempestuous @terahBEE @Teratology @Tessalia @thatwhatthing @TheAmazingRey @TheAwesoMew @TheDwarfQueen @TheEmperorsPrey @theflamebreath @thefriendlyvand @TheGodOfStories @TheGoldDragon @TheMageLemon245 @ThePhantomRose @ThePlasticTree @thePurple @thesheeponfire @TheThrane @thetinyshiloh @TheVastEmptiness @ThisShiningNight @ThornOfStorm130 @Thrawn @TigerOwl @tilkka @Tilli @timetot @TinselWolf @Tinyparrot @TinyThings @Tiriea @tmq @ToxicCosmos @treesponge @TrenchKnife @Trenzalore @Tria91 @Trilonyte @Trinkenki @TroubleinSevens @TsarinaTorment @Tsukistar @Tuath @Tues @tunatuna @Twistedstripe @TwoBigFools @Tywyllwch @unwashedwonder @Unyko @urbancountry26 @Uyi @VaeVictis @vainqueurs @Valelael @Valneryn @Valyrie @Vancara @Vanq @varenyky @Vauvenal @Velifer @Velsim @Vengrahdiin @VenusFae @venusrose @VESTAIS @vevesii @ViaCurro @viciousdisease @violalore @Vitas @Vixeon @Vixyish @VodkaGhosts @VoidDragon76 @Vwoop @Vyraal @Wardove @Wastelander @WayRox @Waywardhunter05 @weeredsquirrel @weirdworries @WhateverTrash @Whymsical @WildcatBlue @Wildclaw101 @WilliamAfton @WingedStorms @wingedvoid @Wingstealer @Wirenth @Wizardry @WolfandCrow @Wolfs @WolfSong @WolfyKnutz @woodlands @Wraith296 @wulfilalice @WynterDragen @Wyshca @Xaishi @Xemriss @XENDRAENYX @Xenomorph @xianvar @Xiria @xlcd2020 @Xolrit @Xotik @Yaevinn @yukitsukihana @yumehisakawa @Yusaku @Zashara @zecal @Zedling @ZenithNadir @Zillua @ziselmaki @Zizikiel @Zona @Zorua345 @capramoon @seen @SwiftedSphinx @StarryLune @DraigTeg @MoonChyld @rottsonrosen @supremejade @blazebrem @voro @Dragondreamer @Gravitate @Gormanghaste @Carissa @eleventeen @closedcaptioning @Steffon @LadyMiles @DecemberStar @StarlightDragon7 @Atherissss @bluenebula02 @mizzdestiny @CorneliaR @LadyShadow @Plante @Blackstar1981 @Kettlespider @Hydrixz404 @Reignhart @Accismus @[/size][/size][/size][/size][/quote]
Mz9FfKs.png
Two part ping today, I was motivated after the last batch and did some more new items! (Also, fixed a numbering issue with the last one, the previous batch medium book was M48 not M46)
Share.png
Mz9FfKs.png

I have some slots open! Please read the rules below before claiming one, thank you!
Slots Full
  • 10 slots open
  • One slot per person!
  • Each slot is 10 books/custom bookends, max (and however many trinkets/regular bookends)
  • I will post "Slots Closed" once they are filled since you guys have been far too quick lately for me to hope to keep up with on the spreadsheet (if you managed to squeeze in a post after the last person but before my closed post, I'll let you keep the slot)
  • Have your order FILLED OUT within 2 hours, please! I will send out reminder pings. Please just edit your claim post with your order!
  • I'll send out a price confirmation ping, but feel free to send out payment before that if you're certain on the cost! No need to wait if you don't have to.
  • Have payment sent out within three hours, please! That's one hour after the end of the order period! The sooner they're all paid up, the sooner I can get to work! I will ping a reminder an hour before the payment deadline, no worries if you forget.
Basic Slots wrote:
@0pals @3ctoplasm @4O4 @5inthemorning @AbysmalGrace @AbyssalKing @AccursedTower @AceofCards @Acetheticly @Acuarela @Adomania @aearinn @Aearonlinn @Aegia @Aehdncl @Aerii @aevios @AHamilton @Ahriman @Aidan @Aileth @Ailir @alaneyes @AlcatrazSystem @alexmonstrous @AlexRobins @Alisdaire @Alkeiri @Alliecats @Alohomora @AloVra @Alphanix @AlphaRen @Alphonce @Alskasaur @altdd1112 @AlterMoon @aly922 @Amanda @amapup @Amarete @Amariel @Amayai @Ambulocetus @AmeEgaree @Ameriasparrow @AmethystSeaWing @Amezrou @Amorah @AmTim @Anda @Andraya @Angelamelinda @AngryMothNoises I @angsthound @Anjoulas @anteater @Anukite @anxiousghost @Apothecaria @applejargon @ApprenticeWriter @Apricus @aprilraven @Aquacoral @Araej @ArcticEira @Arinyl @arkadyve @Arkeyr79 @ArowanaPrincess @Arrakis @Artgeekallday @Artillerychick @artisticRock @Artorias @asarigolo @Aserein @Asgeirr @AspenCrow @Asterodea @asterope @asterope @Astraellea @ @AtticSaltStorms @Audeity @Auhtumn @Auralyx @Aurumeye @AutumnTree @Avifors @Axiomatix @Azure45Twilight @AzzerthePirate @B1B1 @Bash @BatCrooks @Battleworn @baubleBee @Bayhound @beaniesprout @Beezadrella @BeingOfSalt @Bekuno @Bequerel @Bes333 @BezimiennyRaptor @bfkitsune @BigNosedKate @BirbDude @BishieKaichou @Blacknovelist @bloodbag @BloodyAngel12 @Blucbcrry @BokuHiro6 @owe @bonivich @Booker @BorealisBrodcast @BottledLightning @boxparts @Braixen @BraveHearted @briar @BrightBreeze @BrookInTheMeadow @Brushtail @Brynecol @BubbleBirb @bulletbras @bumblebree14 @bunlux @BunnySox @Butterfliez @Bxy26 @Byatzine @c33213 @cakespeare @Calidragon @Calliborn @Candyhighgaming @Cards @Carnimirie @CarrotKat @CartelSaide @cartographic @Casiope @Casteller @catmashiin @CelestialBlue @Cerys @ChangelingNeun @Chantric @chaosotter @Charias @Chelonaut @chezameed @Chill827 @Chlorr @Chocobanyana @Chryselle @chujellies @cinderrain @Ciroth9002 @Cirrostratus @ClearBright @CleverDual @ClockworkEclipse @clockworkEntity @ClockworkOctopus @cloudwilk @Clya @CoffeeCorvid @coffeeghost @CoffinPrince @coldcult @ColoradoBlues @ColorBlindBrat @condemn @Convexity @CookiesAndCream @CornixElecti @CorvusXIV @Countercurse @counterfeat @cowl @Crescentstar711 @Crim @CrimsonDragon @Crowlich @Crownings @crowvidae @Crysi102 @CrystalBlossom @Crystallizes @Cuivienen @cvthedral @Cynil @Cyrce @Cyrya @cywscross @dagmarmot @daineger @Dalilah @Dalison @dandyfrau @DangerNoodles @DanitheET @DaretoDream12423 @Darkdragonfiend @DarknessReborn @Darkrait @Darlnim @Dasdana @DaughterofLight @DauntlessNomad @dav1d @decays @DeepflowManah @deerfawn @Deessel @defenestration @Delkerono @DemonsofTheNight @DepressoDad @Deramadus @DerpWolf @Descending @Desmondtiny @deulirium @deviantdoge @Dianounais @differentjasper @disquiet @dividedAnimus @divitineo @DNightDreamer @DogDoggerson @Dollars @DoppelBia @Doxiunoia @Draconia34 @Dracowhisp @DrAdelino @Drag0n5 @dragon2109 @DragonClawz @DragonDawn @dragongem23 @Dragonpuff @DragonsMom @DrakeDynasty @drakota77749 @Draxi @Driamatic @Druzy @Dubhuir @Dynami @EclipseMirror @Eclipsys @Eeeviee @eerietreats @EeveeDream @EevyernDracaneon @eieru @Eiira @Eiyora @Elaendorlien @EleanoraOfTheSky @Electric @Elisse @Ellireid @Elmoth @Elysadie @Elysianibata @Ember @EmmaBird @enchantedpencil @Endro @EnglishRose @creosote @Epulina @epzel @equusina @Erisx @Erratic @Etahrey @evapples @EverAutumn @Evet @evosoul @Exlann @FaalVerotiik @Faasnu @Fabro @faebeats @FaeRogue @FailCat13 @Failuresaurus @fairyn @Faoiltiama @Faoladdh @farawayfireflies @fate2726 @Fatespinner @Faunus @FeatherAsh @felistopaz @Fellefan @fenshae @Fimbrethil @FinalFlight @firebirdSuite @FireflyRhapsody @fireicedragon10 @Firtarian @fistfulofdragons @FjaraLunar @Fletcher @fling @FlufferLover @FluffyFace @FluffyTundras @FlyingSharksFly @FlyingTemeraire @foliage @follow @Fortuna @foxghosts @Frailty @freaquin @FreeWinged @Frillshark @FroggyForever @FSkiwi10 @Fubuking @Fulminare @fynch @GalacticWonder @Galactina @galaxanova @Galaxywolf269 @Galehaut @Gallant @galvelociraptor @GameMaker @Gayscreeching @Gazarath @gempietra @Gendotypic @GentleOceanWind @GhostChateau @GhostlyJasper @ghostlyplants @GhoulishGlimmer @gibberish @Gilan @gira @Glacecakes @GlitchEnder @Glykon @GoldtheSilkwing @Gomorrh @GoodKoji @gravehound @GreenSylph @Gretthol @Greyscales @Grilllbz @Grimbo @GrinningFox @GuardianLioness @Gubs @Gurrero @Gwendolyn @Gwenfoxe @Gwilanna @Handdrawnviolist @Hanelli @Harbinger @hashrapmodus413 @HauntedMagpie @haxure @heartcrusher1 @HedwigHufflepuff @Helianthe @Hellian @Hellkite @HermitQueen @Hexephre @Hillheard @himboatheart @HinodeTsurugi @Hoku @HollyBerry @Hollyshark @holykris2 @Holysnacks @Honalae @HoneyMouth @HopeFae @HoquesPoques @horseyluva @HouseOfNight @Houtori @howlingwolfling @hufflepuffsansa @HurricaneWinds @IAmUniverse @ibook @IchiBean @Idha @IgnisFlamel @ilexopaca @ILUVDRAGONS @Impception @Impception @IndigoPi @Industry @INeverMiss @InHeritent @inhumanelm @inkwardlychaotic @Inoue @Insight89x @Intrusion @irony @irregular @isobel @Isti @Ithika @itsrainningtacos @ixris @Jaena @jastoz @JayKatt @Jaz @Jazzyleia @jelllitan @jellophish @JiminxYoongi @JinxMoonstone @Jobie @JoParzival @jr413 @Julis @juneyballooney @Juniipersass @JurassicPark @JusticeTurtle @justjasper @Jynnxx @Kaboomafoo @Kael @Kaelryn @kaijuRichie @Kaimon @KaioticDrake @KairinRose @Kaisen @KaitoWang @kalaiscope @KalicoKat @Kano3Shuuya @Karingan @KariThorne @kas62000 @katiebug1995 @Katsuji @KatzPetz @Kavryn @KaylenAldanae @keithkogane @Kelpoyo @Kemeira @kennythedoomer @Kerriganne @KesSurana @kijauni @KiliaKit @Killjoy2170 @KingFool @Kipiekie @Kipuka @Kitoshiko @KittenFromHell @Kitterbee @KittiofDOOM @Kitty4801 @KittyandCat @Kiwith @KiyukiDragon @Klawzor @klee @knifecentipede @Knightess @Knightsly @Kodex @kommoy @Konekova @Kookaburra @KselenaVonta @kunacottontail @Kuzuha @kwozmotis @Kylari @Kymris @l0ser @LabyrinthianLost @ladylilitu @LadyMiles @ladyrenee @laivence @LapisDragon17718 @LapisWings @larlar843 @LaSilva007 @late711 @Lealeath @Leenanishere @LehLora @lela @LemonSqueexy @Lethia @Lexxeck @Lilabounce @lilastar @LilyBound @Limelight @Lirillith @Lissantly @literalstardust @Lithiarch @LittleRogue @littletoes101 @Locus @Lodzhal @Looshiana @Loras @LordBlumiere @Lorichunter @Losiana @LostSketchbook @LotusCandy @LovelyDeeps @Loyalties @LucePrunus @luckgandor @luminousnoble @LumosElm @Luna3002 @LunarParadox @lunarpunch @lunarScale @LunaSkeffington @Lundlaeva @LurkingShadows @Luteia @luxxe @lykanth @Lyn @lynxrush @LynxSideris @Lyrastrae @lyricalmyxteries @Lyvalaea @Maegelcarwen @Maevepanda @MageofHearts @magicalmarmaid @MagicCatX333 @mahoosive @MahuruRaji @makani @Makiling @mamamouse @Marilith @MarinaQuakenbush @marquislafayeet @MathematicalMind @Maybellmay @Mazurkas @MegaAbsols @Meii @MelanieScribbles @Melanore @melchiorgabor @memoirs @menghuancat @Meonox @Meqathi @MerlinMausi @merrymine @mewhaku @Meyoline @Mianiacal @MiddayMoon01 @MidnightFlygon @MightyVildaTilda @miirshroom @Mindrop @miniquiny999 @mintea00 @Miralso @MisfitsLanding @missaliceblue @MissFortune17 @MissGanja @Missixo @Mistywolf77 @mithrel @MLPMDog @mochii @mochimajuru @MohaveaCl @Monstrbubble @monteagle @montivagant @mony @mooncakefestival @MoonCatcher333 @Moonreefe @Moons @Morax @MorganK @Morningdove @mossyaki @mothmoss @mothmoth @moyaofthemist @Mozzi @mspixieriot @Mudtalon7 @Mudy @mukuroikusabas @Mushies @MusicandMagic @mweep @mxcrabs @Myrrien @Azemn @mystiki @Mythie @mzvalkyrie @Nalabyte @Namira @nanakiharumi @Nanobot87 @Narinaya @NatureLovell @Naudir @naumachial @nbdy @Neerafiki @Nefelibata @Neffi @NegCol @Nei @Nejibana @Nelson @Neltharygos @Nemalu @nemodave @Nemora @neohcs @Neoma @NeonSharpies @NeophyteRedglare @Nephalem @Nepkitty @Nesu @NetShy @Nettleleaf @nevele @Nevros @Nevvermore @Niathria @nightclouds @Nightshades @nightwolf95 @nikkolah @Niklia @Nimbasa @Nix4 @NlCKname @Noctiferous @nogsix @Noipale @NomasaurusRex @NonBinaryCanary @Nonsense @Norimn @Nourish @Novrre @Novrre @Nrogara @nychthemeron @Nyx81 @oberion @OblitusBellum @obliviousdjinn @october @Odile @Oncamimus @onemessyperson @Ookamiotoko @oOKookieOo @ophician @Orenda @ormarr @Osthra @Ototo @Outbreak @Overcoat @overture @owlfeathers @Oxyhemoglobin @Paganism @Pai @paintminion @Pandonkey @pantali @PantheraScience @Papayatar @Parda @Paresseux @PastelPasty @pawsmos @Pennifeather @Pensacola @Pepper6 @Perrydotto @pghbekka @PheonixPonder @PhoenixMiko @Phooka @Phyris @PieOfDeath @PinesaAwait @pinto @PiperMarigold @Pisces2012 @PixelCat75332 @PlaqueDoc @Plushstiel @PolarisFox @pooses @PostalBromeliad @postelectric @Pretzii @Princesco @Princessfirefly @Psi @Psychosis @pterosaur @puucari @pythonesque @quatervois @QueenAlais @QueenAlchemy @QueenSabriel @QueenSugar @Quetzy @Quickpaint @quotesnmiracles @Rafikii @RagingSea @RainWatcher @Rangiku @RanLi @RavenDragons @RavineCat @Ravka @Razzmatazz1 @RebelRai @Redsparrow @ReginaPhalange @remnio @RemoteCitadel @ReneDV98 @Renepolumorfous @Reotheleo @retrace @RexD999 @Rezv @RingsofSaturn @Rinibun @RinnyRoo @Risaia @RisenWolf @roastedbees @roboticspace @RobotMagic @Rochambeau @rockcorgo @Rocketshipkuro @Roheryn @Rohi @roseangel2 @Rosewing @Rottikins @RottingFlesh @Rowanhart @rubeusbeaky @rubeusbeaky @RubyOfFire @rubyredtan @Rugissement @Rulanir @Rydeng @Rythen @Sabati @Sadrain @Saere @Saerel @Sailoroid @Sais @SaltyGhost @SammiMatthews @SamuelMaybird @Sappheiras @sapphiole @Saraceaser @Saraku @Saronai @SarynTheHuntress @Sasha @Scaleon1 @scar66 @Scatterspark @Schefflera @Script @ScripturamRuby @Scyshe @SDSPAGE @SeaCrest @SeaDuchess @Selah @Self @Sensitivepigeon @Seraph822 @sgkat @Shadowdawn199 @ShadowRising @ShadowsCall @Shaeogorath @ShakarianTrash @ShatteringIce @shawolexotic @SheerCold @Shegrasi @Sheona @shikoire @ShimaM @ShinyWoobat @shoujo @Sickened @SilverFlower95 @SilverGearz @SilverImagines @SilverLanayru @Silvernight01 @SilverWinter @SilvestrisDream @Sincerity11 @Sinestre @Sinjin @Sinornis @Sinsational @Siobhan @Sirenideus @SirenSage @Sketsifi @Skua @skyarising @Skycloud @SkyDancer10 @Skyeset @skyquest @ChilliBear @sleepingdragon80 @Slovakia @Smirk92 @SmokingDodongo @Snipe @SnoringHyena @SnowMewDraws @Snowstar1711 @SocialBookWOrm @sockmonkeygerald @softsylveon @Somnorium @Sophia @Sophos @Soulykins @SouthernPansy @Soviett @SparkyLurkdragon @SpearTheDemon @Spookykitty @Spottedleaf125 @SpringDoe @spy @Squished @SSakuras @SSSalutis @Stannum @starbornkid @StarButterfly @StarfallRanch @Starisia @Starlight18 @StarlitFire @Starrlight @Starry413 @starrynightren @starshining @Stellatrix13 @Stellori @Stolen @StoneChild @StoneHusky @StormChaos @Stormdragon @stormydanish @stormyhearted @Storrie @Suathiel @Subdued @SubzeroAlbatross @Svelte @SweetieSweets @sweetpealovey @Sweettoothart @SwiftSeagull @SylphOfHeart @syzygydragon @Tacocado4801 @taipantigress @Talismarr @Talonocharria @tamka @Tangaroa @Tannos @Tarble @Taszzer @Tauress @Tawniey @Taytenn @teahunter @Techmox @TeenyTK @Temperama @TempestSea @Tempestuous @terahBEE @Teratology @Tessalia @thatwhatthing @TheAmazingRey @TheAwesoMew @TheDwarfQueen @TheEmperorsPrey @theflamebreath @thefriendlyvand @TheGodOfStories @TheGoldDragon @TheMageLemon245 @TheMeowster @ThePhantomRose @ThePlasticTree @thePurple @thesheeponfire @TheThrane @thetinyshiloh @TheVastEmptiness @ThisShiningNight @ThornOfStorm130 @Thrawn @TigerOwl @tilkka @Tilli @TinselWolf @Tinyparrot @TinyThings @Tiriea @tmq @ToxicCosmos @treesponge @TrenchKnife @Trenzalore @Tria91 @Trilonyte @Trinkenki @TroubleinSevens @TsarinaTorment @Tsukistar @Tuath @Tubermelon @Tues @tunatuna @Twistedstripe @TwoBigFools @Tywyllwch @unwashedwonder @Unyko @urbancountry26 @Uyi @VaeVictis @vainqueurs @ValarDohaeris @Valelael @Valneryn @Valyrie @Vancara @Vanq @varenyky @Vauvenal @Velifer @Velsim @Vengrahdiin @VenusFae @venusrose @VESTAIS @Vestasam568 @vevesii @ViaCurro @viciousdisease @ViciousPrincess @violalore @VioletAstrid @VioletFey @Vitas @Vixeon @Vixyish @VodkaGhosts @voidbeast @VoidDragon76 @vukodlak @Vwoop @Vyraal @Wardove @WarriorsEcho @Wastelander @WayRox @Waywardhunter05 @weeredsquirrel @weirdseer @weirdworries @WhateverTrash @Whymsical @WildcatBlue @Wildclaw101 @WilliamAfton @WingedStorms @wingedvoid @Wingstealer @Wirenth @Wizardry @WolfandCrow @Wolfs @WolfSong @WolfyKnutz @wonderlandround2 @woodlands @Wraith296 @wulfilalice @WynterDragen @Wyshca @Xaishi @Xemriss @XENDRAENYX @Xenomorph @xianvar @Xiria @xlcd2020 @Xolrit @Xotik @Yaevinn @yukitsukihana @yukublack @yumehisakawa @Yusaku @Zashara @zecal @Zedling @ZenithNadir @Zillua @ziselmaki @Zizikiel @Zorua345 @zzzhorses @2gold777 @capramoon @seen @SwiftedSphinx @StarryLune @DraigTeg @MoonChyld @rottsonrosen @supremejade @blazebrem @voro @Nihilis @Dragondreamer @Gravitate @Gormanghaste @Carissa @eleventeen @closedcaptioning @psychoticromance @Steffon @LadyMiles @DecemberStar @StarlightDragon7 @Jaymie @Atherissss @bluenebula02 @mizzdestiny @CorneliaR @LadyShadow @Plante @lizwyrm @owe @Blackstar1981 @Kettlespider @Hydrixz404 @Reignhart @WingedNumbat @Accismus @
New Content wrote:
@0pals @3ctoplasm @5inthemorning @99redragons @AbysmalGrace @AbyssalKing @AccursedTower @AceofCards @Acetheticly @Actaeon @Adomania @aearinn @Aearonlinn @Aegia @Aehdncl @Aerii @aevios @AHamilton @Ahriman @Aidan @Ailir @alaneyes @AlcatrazSystem @alexmonstrous @AlexRobins @Alisdaire @Alkeiri @Alliecats @Alohomora @Alphanix @AlphaRen @Alphonce @Alskasaur @AlterMoon @aly922 @amapup @Amarete @Amariel @Amayai @Ambulocetus @AmeEgaree @Ameriasparrow @AmethystSeaWing @Amezrou @Amorah @AmTim @Anda @Andraya @AngryMothNoises I @angsthound @Anguish @Anjoulas @anteater @Anukite @anxiousghost @Apothecaria @applejargon @ApprenticeWriter @Apricus @aprilraven @Aquacoral @Araej @ArcticEira @Arinyl @arkadyve @Arkeyr79 @ArowanaPrincess @Arrakis @Artgeekallday @Artillerychick @artisticRock @Artorias @asarigolo @Aserein @Asgeirr @AspenCrow @Asterodea @asterope @Astraellea @ @AtticSaltStorms @Audeity @Auhtumn @Auralyx @Aurumeye @Avifors @Axiomatix @Azure45Twilight @AzzerthePirate @Bash @Battleworn @baubleBee @Bayhound @beaniesprout @Beezadrella @BeingOfSalt @Bekuno @Bequerel @Bes333 @BezimiennyRaptor @bfkitsune @BigNosedKate @BirbDude @BishieKaichou @Blacknovelist @bloodbag @BloodyAngel12 @Blucbcrry @BokuHiro6 @bonivich @Booker @BorealisBrodcast @BottledLightning @boxparts @Braixen @BraveHearted @briar @BrightBreeze @BrookInTheMeadow @Brushtail @Brynecol @BubbleBirb @bulletbras @bumblebree14 @bunlux @BunnySox @Butterfliez @Bxy26 @Byatzine @c33213 @cakespeare @Calidragon @Calliborn @Candyhighgaming @Cards @Carnimirie @CarrotKat @CartelSaide @cartographic @Casiope @Casteller @catmashiin @CelestialBlue @Cerys @ChangelingNeun @Charias @Chelonaut @chezameed @Chill827 @Chlorr @Chocobanyana @Chryselle @chujellies @cinderrain @Ciroth9002 @ClearBright @CleverDual @ClockworkEclipse @clockworkEntity @ClockworkOctopus @Clya @coffeeghost @CoffinPrince @coldcult @ColoradoBlues @condemn @Convexity @CookiesAndCream @CornixElecti @CorvusXIV @Countercurse @counterfeat @cowl @Crescentstar711 @Crim @CrimsonDragon @Crowlich @Crownings @crowvidae @Crysi102 @CrystalBlossom @Crystallizes @Cuivienen @cvthedral @Cynil @cyrallia @Cyrya @cywscross @dagmarmot @daineger @Dalilah @Dalison @dandyfrau @DangerNoodles @DanitheET @DaretoDream12423 @Darkdragonfiend @DarknessReborn @Darkrait @Darlnim @Dasdana @DauntlessNomad @dav1d @decays @DeepflowManah @deerfawn @Deessel @defenestration @Delkerono @DemonsofTheNight @DepressoDad @Deramadus @DerpWolf @Descending @Desmondtiny @deulirium @deviantdoge @Dianounais @differentjasper @disquiet @dividedAnimus @divitineo @DNightDreamer @DogDoggerson @Dollars @DoppelBia @Doxiunoia @Draconia34 @DrAdelino @Drag0n5 @dragon2109 @DragonClawz @DragonDawn @dragongem23 @Dragonpuff @DragonsMom @DrakeDynasty @drakota77749 @Draxi @Driamatic @Druzy @Dubhuir @Dynami @EclipseMirror @Eclipsys @Eeeviee @eerietreats @EeveeDream @EevyernDracaneon @eieru @Eiira @Eiyora @Elaendorlien @EleanoraOfTheSky @Electric @Elisse @Ellireid @Elmoth @Elysadie @Elysianibata @Ember @EmmaBird @Endro @EnglishRose @Epulina @equusina @Erratic @Espeon5712 @Etahrey @evapples @EverAutumn @Evet @evosoul @Exlann @FaalVerotiik @Fabro @faebeats @FaeRogue @FailCat13 @Failuresaurus @fairyn @Faoiltiama @Faoladdh @farawayfireflies @fate2726 @Fatespinner @Faunus @FeatherAsh @felistopaz @Fellefan @fenshae @Fimbrethil @FinalFlight @firebirdSuite @FireflyRhapsody @fireicedragon10 @Firtarian @fistfulofdragons @FjaraLunar @fling @FlufferLover @FluffyFace @FluffyTundras @FlyingSharksFly @FlyingTemeraire @foliage @follow @Fortuna @foxghosts @Frailty @freaquin @FreeWinged @Frillshark @FroggyForever @FSkiwi10 @Fubuking @Fulminare @fynch @GalacticWonder @Galactina @galaxanova @Galaxywolf269 @Galehaut @Gallant @galvelociraptor @GameMaker @Gayscreeching @Gazarath @gempietra @Gendotypic @GentleOceanWind @GhostChateau @GhostlyJasper @ghostlyplants @Gilan @gira @Glacecakes @GlitchEnder @Glykon @GoldtheSilkwing @GoodKoji @gravehound @GreenSylph @Gretthol @Greyscales @Grilllbz @Grimbo @GrinningFox @GuardianLioness @Gubs @Gurrero @Gwendolyn @Gwenfoxe @Gwilanna @Handdrawnviolist @Hanelli @Harbinger @hashrapmodus413 @HauntedMagpie @haxure @heartcrusher1 @HedwigHufflepuff @Helianthe @Hellian @Hellkite @HermitQueen @Hexephre @Hillheard @HinodeTsurugi @Hoku @HollyBerry @Hollyshark @holykris2 @Holysnacks @Honalae @HoneyMouth @HopeFae @HoquesPoques @horseyluva @HouseOfNight @Houtori @howlingwolfling @hufflepuffsansa @HurricaneWinds @ibook @Idha @IgnisFlamel @ilexopaca @ILUVDRAGONS @Impception @IndigoPi @Industry @InHeritent @inhumanelm @inkwardlychaotic @Inoue @Insight89x @Intrusion @irony @irregular @isobel @Ithika @itsrainningtacos @ixris @jastoz @JayKatt @jayquills @Jaz @Jazzyleia @JellieDonut @jelllitan @JinxMoonstone @Jobie @JoParzival @jr413 @juneyballooney @junipa @JurassicPark @JusticeTurtle @Jynnxx @Kaboomafoo @Kael @Kaelryn @kaijuRichie @KaioticDrake @KairinRose @Kaisen @KaitoWang @kalaiscope @KalicoKat @Kano3Shuuya @Karingan @KariThorne @kas62000 @KathiraNarae @katiebug1995 @Katsuji @Kattata @KatzPetz @KaylenAldanae @keithkogane @Kelpoyo @Kemeira @kennythedoomer @Kerriganne @KesSurana @kijauni @KiliaKit @Killjoy2170 @KingFool @Kipiekie @Kipuka @Kitoshiko @KittenFromHell @KittiofDOOM @Kitty4801 @KittyandCat @Kiwith @KiyukiDragon @klee @knifecentipede @Knightess @Knightsly @Kodex @kommoy @Kookaburra @korradorable @KselenaVonta @kunacottontail @kwozmotis @Kylari @Kymris @l0ser @LabyrinthianLost @ladylilitu @LadyMiles @ladyrenee @laivence @LapisDragon17718 @LapisWings @LaSilva007 @late711 @Lealeath @Leenanishere @LehLora @LemonSqueexy @Lethia @Lexxeck @ @Lilabounce @lilastar @LilyBound @Limelight @Lirillith @Lissantly @literalstardust @Lithiarch @LittleRogue @littletoes101 @Livid @Locus @Lodzhal @Looshiana @Loras @Losiana @LostSketchbook @LotusCandy @LovelyDeeps @Loyalties @LucePrunus @luckgandor @luminousnoble @LumosElm @Luna3002 @LunarParadox @lunarpunch @lunarScale @LunaSkeffington @Lundlaeva @LurkingShadows @Luteia @luxxe @lykanth @Lyn @lynxrush @LynxSideris @Lyrastrae @lyricalmyxteries @Lyvalaea @Maegelcarwen @Maevepanda @MageofHearts @magicalmarmaid @MagicCatX333 @mahoosive @MahuruRaji @makani @Makiling @mamamouse @Mangusto @MarinaQuakenbush @marquislafayeet @MathematicalMind @Maybellmay @MegaAbsols @Meii @MelanieScribbles @Melanore @melchiorgabor @memoirs @menghuancat @Meonox @MerlinMausi @merrymine @mewhaku @Meyoline @Mianiacal @MiddayMoon01 @MidnightFlygon @MightyVildaTilda @miirshroom @Mindrop @miniquiny999 @mintea00 @Miralso @MisfitsLanding @missaliceblue @MissFortune17 @MissGanja @Missixo @Mistywolf77 @mithrel @MLPMDog @mochii @mochimajuru @MohaveaCl @monteagle @montivagant @mony @mooncakefestival @MoonCatcher333 @Moons @Morax @MorganK @Morningdove @mossyaki @mothmoss @mothmoth @moyaofthemist @Mozzi @mspixieriot @Mudtalon7 @mukuroikusabas @Mushies @MusicandMagic @mweep @mxcrabs @Myrrien @Azemn @mystiki @Mythie @mzvalkyrie @Nalabyte @Namira @nanakiharumi @Nanobot87 @Narinaya @NatureLovell @naumachial @nbdy @Neerafiki @Nefelibata @NegCol @Nei @Nejibana @Neltharygos @Nemalu @nemodave @Nemora @neohcs @Neoma @NeonSharpies @NeophyteRedglare @Nephalem @Nepkitty @Nesu @NetShy @Nettleleaf @nevele @Nevros @Niathria @nightclouds @Nightshades @nightwolf95 @nikkolah @Niklia @Nimbasa @Nix4 @NlCKname @Noctiferous @nogsix @Noipale @NomasaurusRex @NonBinaryCanary @Nonsense @Norimn @Nourish @Novrre @Novrre @Nrogara @Nyx81 @oberion @OblitusBellum @obliviousdjinn @october @Odile @Oncamimus @onemessyperson @OnyxShade @Ookamiotoko @oOKookieOo @ophician @Orenda @ormarr @Osthra @Ototo @Outbreak @Overcoat @overture @owlfeathers @Oxyhemoglobin @Paganism @Pai @paintminion @Pandonkey @pantali @PantheraScience @Papayatar @Parda @Paresseux @PastelPasty @pawsmos @Pennifeather @Pensacola @Pepper6 @Perrydotto @pghbekka @PheonixPonder @PhoenixMiko @Phooka @Phyris @PieOfDeath @Pikachu2204 @PinesaAwait @pinto @PiperMarigold @Pisces2012 @PixelCat75332 @PlaqueDoc @Plushstiel @PolarisFox @pooses @PostalBromeliad @postelectric @Pretzii @Princesco @Princessfirefly @Psi @pterosaur @puucari @pyromaniacal @pythonesque @quatervois @QueenAlais @QueenAlchemy @QueenSabriel @QueenSugar @Quetzy @Quickpaint @quotesnmiracles @Rafikii @RagingSea @RainWatcher @Rangiku @RanLi @RavenDragons @RavineCat @Ravka @Razzmatazz1 @Redsparrow @ReginaPhalange @remnio @ReneDV98 @Reotheleo @retrace @RexD999 @Ridara @RingsofSaturn @Rinibun @RinnyRoo @Risaia @RisenWolf @roboticspace @RobotMagic @Rochambeau @Rocketshipkuro @Roheryn @Rohi @roseangel2 @Rosewing @Rottikins @RottingFlesh @Rowanhart @rubeusbeaky @rubeusbeaky @RubyOfFire @rubyredtan @Rugissement @Rulanir @Rythen @Sabati @Sadrain @Saerel @Sais @SaltyGhost @SamuelMaybird @Sappheiras @sapphiole @Saraceaser @Saraku @Saronai @SarynTheHuntress @Sasha @saturne @Scaleon1 @scar66 @Scatterspark @Schefflera @scribblingface @Script @ScripturamRuby @Scyshe @SDSPAGE @SeaCrest @SeaDuchess @Selah @Self @Sensitivepigeon @Seraph822 @sgkat @Shadowdawn199 @ShadowRising @ShadowsCall @Shaeogorath @ShakarianTrash @ShatteringIce @shawolexotic @SheerCold @Shegrasi @Sheona @shikoire @ShimaM @Shinyfox @ShinyWoobat @shoujo @Sickened @SilverFlower95 @SilverImagines @SilverLanayru @Silvernight01 @SilverWinter @SilvestrisDream @Sincerity11 @Sinestre @Sinjin @Sinornis @Sinsational @Siobhan @SirenSage @Sketsifi @skyarising @Skycloud @SkyDancer10 @Skyeset @skyquest @ChilliBear @sleepingdragon80 @Slovakia @Smirk92 @SmokingDodongo @Snipe @SnoringHyena @SnowMewDraws @Snowstar1711 @sockmonkeygerald @softsylveon @Somnorium @Sophia @Sophos @Soulykins @Soviett @SparkyLurkdragon @Spookykitty @Spottedleaf125 @spy @Squeeze420 @Squished @SSakuras @SSSalutis @Stannum @Stanzascale @starbornkid @StarButterfly @StarfallRanch @Starisia @Starlight18 @StarlitFire @Starrlight @Starry413 @starrynightren @starshining @Stellatrix13 @Stellori @Stolen @StoneChild @StoneHusky @Stormdragon @Stormhawke @stormydanish @stormyhearted @Storrie @Suathiel @Subdued @SubzeroAlbatross @Svelte @SweetieSweets @sweetpealovey @Sweettoothart @SwiftSeagull @SylphOfHeart @syzygydragon @Tacocado4801 @taipantigress @Talismarr @Talonocharria @tamka @Tangaroa @Tarble @Taszzer @Tauress @Tawniey @Taytenn @teahunter @Techmox @TeenyTK @Temperama @TempestSea @Tempestuous @terahBEE @Teratology @Tessalia @thatwhatthing @TheAmazingRey @TheAwesoMew @TheDwarfQueen @TheEmperorsPrey @theflamebreath @thefriendlyvand @TheGodOfStories @TheGoldDragon @TheMageLemon245 @ThePhantomRose @ThePlasticTree @thePurple @thesheeponfire @TheThrane @thetinyshiloh @TheVastEmptiness @ThisShiningNight @ThornOfStorm130 @Thrawn @TigerOwl @tilkka @Tilli @timetot @TinselWolf @Tinyparrot @TinyThings @Tiriea @tmq @ToxicCosmos @treesponge @TrenchKnife @Trenzalore @Tria91 @Trilonyte @Trinkenki @TroubleinSevens @TsarinaTorment @Tsukistar @Tuath @Tues @tunatuna @Twistedstripe @TwoBigFools @Tywyllwch @unwashedwonder @Unyko @urbancountry26 @Uyi @VaeVictis @vainqueurs @Valelael @Valneryn @Valyrie @Vancara @Vanq @varenyky @Vauvenal @Velifer @Velsim @Vengrahdiin @VenusFae @venusrose @VESTAIS @vevesii @ViaCurro @viciousdisease @violalore @Vitas @Vixeon @Vixyish @VodkaGhosts @VoidDragon76 @Vwoop @Vyraal @Wardove @Wastelander @WayRox @Waywardhunter05 @weeredsquirrel @weirdworries @WhateverTrash @Whymsical @WildcatBlue @Wildclaw101 @WilliamAfton @WingedStorms @wingedvoid @Wingstealer @Wirenth @Wizardry @WolfandCrow @Wolfs @WolfSong @WolfyKnutz @woodlands @Wraith296 @wulfilalice @WynterDragen @Wyshca @Xaishi @Xemriss @XENDRAENYX @Xenomorph @xianvar @Xiria @xlcd2020 @Xolrit @Xotik @Yaevinn @yukitsukihana @yumehisakawa @Yusaku @Zashara @zecal @Zedling @ZenithNadir @Zillua @ziselmaki @Zizikiel @Zona @Zorua345 @capramoon @seen @SwiftedSphinx @StarryLune @DraigTeg @MoonChyld @rottsonrosen @supremejade @blazebrem @voro @Dragondreamer @Gravitate @Gormanghaste @Carissa @eleventeen @closedcaptioning @Steffon @LadyMiles @DecemberStar @StarlightDragon7 @Atherissss @bluenebula02 @mizzdestiny @CorneliaR @LadyShadow @Plante @Blackstar1981 @Kettlespider @Hydrixz404 @Reignhart @Accismus @
claim! EDIT: ok WHEW the only reason I caught this so fast was because I was queueing up dragons for the dom battle so WOW that took me a minute and I do apologize. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43335387][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/433354/43335387_350.png[/img][/url] Amaretto once again! I'm so happy to get more books on his bookshelf! Now if I may make a small little change to his usual colors of Lavender, cream, and brown. Can you add a bit of rose pink to the occasional book? I would love the books to stand out a little against their normal cousins on his display shelf. Keep three colors of course, as is the rule for the adopts, but feel free to replace a color with pink wherever it seems best. I trust your judgement <3 Books: L34 ; S26 ; S27 ; S28 ; M48 ; L32 ; L33 ; M25 ; M26 ; M23 Bookends: B26L ; B26R ; B26L2 ; B26R2 ; B21L ; B21R ; B23L ; B23R ; Total: 116 , 000 t I'll send it right now~
claim!

EDIT:
ok WHEW the only reason I caught this so fast was because I was queueing up dragons for the dom battle so WOW that took me a minute and I do apologize.

43335387_350.png
Amaretto once again! I'm so happy to get more books on his bookshelf!

Now if I may make a small little change to his usual colors of Lavender, cream, and brown. Can you add a bit of rose pink to the occasional book? I would love the books to stand out a little against their normal cousins on his display shelf. Keep three colors of course, as is the rule for the adopts, but feel free to replace a color with pink wherever it seems best. I trust your judgement <3

Books: L34 ; S26 ; S27 ; S28 ; M48 ; L32 ; L33 ; M25 ; M26 ; M23

Bookends: B26L ; B26R ; B26L2 ; B26R2 ; B21L ; B21R ; B23L ; B23R ;

Total: 116 , 000 t

I'll send it right now~
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
So many decisions, here's my complete order! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71032132][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=71032132&skin=9480&apparel=941,21853,953,21851,26141,606,10383,18800,21856,26860&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] M33 [Ideas: Including the orange/yellowish color, the teal, and a green? Or whatever you think looks best :)] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71183234][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1819941&skin=0&apparel=13078,7326,24892,10962,10369,40437,10724,10362,10384,23029&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] M31 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37078022][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/370781/37078022_350.png[/img][/url] M22 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71369202][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=71369202&skin=0&apparel=15313,32983,32982,32972,32992,42934,42929,42942,42921,1750,272,42937,6023,40422,33687,6272,367&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] S13 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74776830][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747769/74776830_350.png[/img][/url] M2 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74657850][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2319416&skin=0&apparel=42114,21275,30036,22693,21302,22700,1749,2501,15729,3689,28390,28395,8592,8313,9812,27126,27124&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] L29, M2, S12, M24, CB9B Anddd Sh5S, Sh5M, Sh1L, T28, T2, T8, and T23 This should add up to 114,000? Please correct me if I'm wrong!
So many decisions, here's my complete order!

dragon?did=71032132&skin=9480&apparel=941,21853,953,21851,26141,606,10383,18800,21856,26860&xt=dressing.png
M33 [Ideas: Including the orange/yellowish color, the teal, and a green? Or whatever you think looks best :)]

scry?sdid=1819941&skin=0&apparel=13078,7326,24892,10962,10369,40437,10724,10362,10384,23029&xt=dressing.png
M31

37078022_350.png
M22

dragon?did=71369202&skin=0&apparel=15313,32983,32982,32972,32992,42934,42929,42942,42921,1750,272,42937,6023,40422,33687,6272,367&xt=dressing.png
S13

74776830_350.png
M2

scry?sdid=2319416&skin=0&apparel=42114,21275,30036,22693,21302,22700,1749,2501,15729,3689,28390,28395,8592,8313,9812,27126,27124&xt=dressing.png
L29, M2, S12, M24, CB9B

Anddd Sh5S, Sh5M, Sh1L, T28, T2, T8, and T23

This should add up to 114,000? Please correct me if I'm wrong!
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 311 312